Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 863
    In Tien's defense... he did tank hits from Gohan and still got up... That's all I got.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "robots".
  • JLALloydJLALloyd Joined: Posts: 716
    Awesome episode, loved Gohan's aggression.
    I'm a bit salty about the loss but it's ok. I like the idea of him going another route with his transformations too, a third SSB would have been boring
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 3,101
    Tien already couldn't get any lower after going 4 arm mode only to get 1 hit ko by Roshi.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,077
    locoghoul wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    kperry.gif
    JD+Head+Explode.gif?token=IEycMemDgM3YUnGCr4ljQXzPmYk%3D

My name is locoghoul and I approve this episode

That gif looks like an atheism vs theism compilation video :rofl:
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
    Great Fight, Gohan looking his best in the entire series. Placing him at least 3rd in terms of power and hinting at a level above what he's at. I also love he's not taking the carbon copy route and doing super saiyan blue as well.

Tien...*sigh* Tien...I love ya man but wow it's like they went out of their way to make him look shit. I seriously thought at the beginning of this episode it was a great way to redeem him. Have him fight even with Piccolo, or at least show some clever techs that make up for it. Instead it's being owned by Gohan (which I'll admit was cool), and not doing anything. With the way he's going maybe replacing him with Yamcha should happen. At least Yamcha has a running gag about being owned...

To be honest I think tien is one of those guys that reserves his ki for HUGE damage. He'll probably serve as grenadier
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • DimfishDimfish Joined: Posts: 355
    i swear to god if they bring back freiza again for this tournament, wew lordy. i guess its #freizadidnothingwrong time again
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh He rains salty tears Joined: Posts: 8,594
    I expect Tien to get exactly what he's always gotten: one moment of relevance followed by getting immediately stomped
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,326
    Tien is underrated. He took hits from Gohan and still got up and able to speak. Also Piccolo and Gohan had a tag team plan, Goku was a horrible partner for Tien. he just watches Gohan blindside Tien from above. of course Ultimate Gohan has higher powerlevel, but Tien is largely untested against Piccolo's level due to the Gohan interference. plus Tien is human, it makes sense the humans are in the bottom tier of the team.
    Great Fight, Gohan looking his best in the entire series. Placing him at least 3rd in terms of power and hinting at a level above what he's at. I also love he's not taking the carbon copy route and doing super saiyan blue as well.

Tien...*sigh* Tien...I love ya man but wow it's like they went out of their way to make him look shit. I seriously thought at the beginning of this episode it was a great way to redeem him. Have him fight even with Piccolo, or at least show some clever techs that make up for it. Instead it's being owned by Gohan (which I'll admit was cool), and not doing anything. With the way he's going maybe replacing him with Yamcha should happen. At least Yamcha has a running gag about being owned...

Gohan's next power up could be like how Black branched out to SS Rose. It could be SS Purple or something else. mixing red (SSG) and blue (SSGSS) would result in purple. though add white aura results in light purple?
    FIGHTING VIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,094
    wondering the same thing myself.
    they cant use yellow, red, blue for his hair, i know that.

i'm gonna guess white. cuz i cant imagine the remaining colors of purple, green, or orange.
    I think gohan will have either just longer hair or white

Ray Kurzweil
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,304
    Reminder that the people praising Gohan reaching low God level in 4 hours in this episode were the same ones bitching and moaning about Freeza reaching low God level in 4 months.

Just worth pointing that out :coffee:
    You guys aren't thinking curve ball-y enough.

I bet Gohan gets NO hair change. I bet he gets aura only and an eye change

So Ultimate Gohan again?
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
    In reality goku ssj2 had enough room to beat ultimate gohan, I'm sorry I'm just gonna have to let you stew on that

Ray Kurzweil
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,041
    I think Gohan will go bald. Shiny head + power up aura = blinding opponents
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • EskillsEskills Joined: Posts: 3,774
    edited May 14
    Episode 90 was freaking hype.

Gohan fans rejoice as he rises to claim his #4 spot. Likely to soon for him to reach future Trunks levels, but this a step towards that since he has that half saiyan potential.

Also Tien fans see their boy act bitchmade as hell lololol.

I do believe tat I r teh King.
    Trunks has been training for a looong time, gohan got the FULL mystic training though so he's potential is higher. Future trunks has been given the anime\cartoon hero ability though so as long as they never meet theres no comparison

Ray Kurzweil
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,575
    Reminder that the people praising Gohan reaching low God level in 4 hours in this episode were the same ones bitching and moaning about Freeza reaching low God level in 4 months.

yup, Freeza shoulda accomplished that in 3 months
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 19,787
    Ki Shima wrote: »
    Trunks has been training for a looong time, gohan got the FULL mystic training though so he's potential is higher. Future trunks has been given the anime\cartoon hero ability though so as long as they never meet theres no comparison

Odds on mirai trunks return? I'd say high

Since there are now two of them in the future
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,581
    edited May 15
    Ultimate Gohan vs Super Saiyan Ikari Trunks les go

Super Saiyan Ikari Gohan would be hype
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,569
    d3v wrote: »
    Piccolo already stated that he spent his time training while Gohan was trying to play family man.

Piccolo now more powerful than Perfect Cell...
    mowr wrote: »
    Okay WHAT!! I was hype to see buff Buu fight! Then again this Freeza dynamic is definitely interesting... fuck, why couldn't 17 just tag out or something, he's not gonna be as interesting as Buu would have been...

lol and no mention or Dabura or Perfect Cell. I mean those two's lives are in trouble too. If Universe 7 gets erased, so does Snake Way, King Yemma, etc.
    DanSC wrote: »
    i guess I'm the only one excite about Freeza replacing Buu, my favorite villain and i always find buu boring, his personality sucks

Will Freeza turn face or remain a tweener?
    Freeza is the temporary GoD

Freeza >>>>>> Perfect Cell

Ray Kurzweil
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,507
    Yep, Universe 10 full of red shirts. Gowasu is fucked and he knows it....

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    d3v wrote: »
    Piccolo already stated that he spent his time training while Gohan was trying to play family man.

Piccolo now more powerful than Perfect Cell...

Which was why Piccolo needed Gohan to save his ass in RoF...
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Andyyyyyyy!! Joined: Posts: 6,123
    Yeah, but current Piccolo is way ahead of ROF Piccolo.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    Piccolo's gonna be putting on a great show for most of the arc, but will either

a) Take a bullet for Gohan from an S class threat like Kale(debatable), Toppo, or Jiran

b) Perform admirably but inevitably fail to said S class threat

And for those wondering, yes, Hit does count as a S class threat, but with his skillset I don't think he'll be the person in either scenario.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 23,924
    I'm expecting Hit to job spectacularly to Jiren to further build his hype.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    po pimpus wrote: »

Hit'll take some names before, but yes, this will definitely happen
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,458

You guys aren't thinking curve ball-y enough.

I bet Gohan gets NO hair change. I bet he gets aura only and an eye change

So Ultimate Gohan again?

Ultimate Gohan HD Deluxe Edition with pre-order bonus Sigma as a playable character despite his story relevance. Order the 2017 Season Pass and get exclusive "Scholar Gohan" premium costume.

Fixed you up.

@po pimpus if you don't let go of that salt, hypertension is going to claim your life fam...
    edited May 15
    At this point Goku might as well hire Bulma to fight, can't do any worse than Tien.. Tien useless as fuck right now.

Somebody made a joke that Uni 7 could win by default if Tien is killed in battle due to the no killing rule....

• T20thoughtsT20thoughts Shurororororo! Joined: Posts: 1,560
    No doubt someone's gonna be killed in the tournament, and that's gonna get the killer disqualified (and probably wiped from existence by the omnichildren).

I wonder how many episodes it'll take before the first redshirt universe loses all its combatants and gets instantly wiped out. Gotta have some visible stakes.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 9,501
    I'm pretty sure Toriyama hates Tien. First dude got bodied by Roshi, then by Gohan, in two different back to back episodes

Nigga ain't gonna last long in the tournament like that
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,458
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Toriyama hates Tien. First dude erased his waifu Launch from Dragon Ball, then he got bodied by Roshi, and then by Gohan, in two different back to back episodes

You left the strongest argument for his hatred of Ten.
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 9,501
    edited May 16
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Toriyama hates Tien. First dude erased his waifu Launch from Dragon Ball, then he got bodied by Roshi, and then by Gohan, in two different back to back episodes

You left the strongest argument for his hatred of Ten.

Let me guess - Tien's not an Earthling or a Saiyan? Or he never got hooked up with Launch?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 3,101
    edited May 16
    If Perfect Cell is revived for the tournament and half way into the fight he gives birth to a bunch of clones, and then the clones keep fighting until they get killed, will their deaths disqualify other universes? Maybe this could be exploitable. Cell could make his clones in a certain way so that when they receive a strike that could knock them out of the ring, they'd disintegrate when the attack hits them.
    edited May 16
    Xvideos wrote: »
    If Perfect Cell is revived for the tournament and half way into the fight he gives birth to a bunch of clones, and then the clones keep fighting until they get killed, will their deaths disqualify other universes? Maybe this could be exploitable. Cell could make his clones in a certain way so that when they receive a strike that could knock them out of the ring, they'd disintegrate when the attack hits them.

So I wanted to respond to this, but it'll take me a while. I have no less than 5 of those 'cross it when you come to it' bridges to get past first to before I catch up to wherever you are right now =)
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,326
    No doubt someone's gonna be killed in the tournament, and that's gonna get the killer disqualified (and probably wiped from existence by the omnichildren).

I wonder how many episodes it'll take before the first redshirt universe loses all its combatants and gets instantly wiped out. Gotta have some visible stakes.

they dont have to erase them, just ring them out with the others, what if their team wins the tournament? erasure is too extreme and premature for whats yet to be an undecided outcome for the tournament.

plus in Dragon Ball Super, killed participants still have a soul. erasure doesn't match the crime. kill or ring out the disqualified, but dont erase them.

FIGHTING VIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 19,787

Hit'll take some names before, but yes, this will definitely happen

Want goku and vegetta to both fall to jiren.

I expect villains from the universes to attempt to overthrow zen chan

They get erased

Good guys get to stay

Freeza attempts to suicide bomb the arena.
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,094
    3utFXai.jpg
    how many of yall know where the poses are based from?
  • T20thoughtsT20thoughts Shurororororo! Joined: Posts: 1,560
    affinity wrote: »

they dont have to erase them, just ring them out with the others, what if their team wins the tournament? erasure is too extreme and premature for whats yet to be an undecided outcome for the tournament.

plus in Dragon Ball Super, killed participants still have a soul. erasure doesn't match the crime. kill or ring out the disqualified, but dont erase them.

You're saying this like the omnikids are at all fair.

The most powerful beings in each universe are walking on eggshells around them because they're children who can wipe you from existence if they get mildly cranky. Fighters were warned in the EXHIBITION tournament that they'd get erased if they pulled their punches.

It's going to be shown mid-tournament, otherwise the showrunners have no sense.
    StockyJam wrote: »
    3utFXai.jpg
    how many of yall know where the poses are based from?

2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Suge Knight...
    Wouldve like to see Trunks healing and Zamasus teleport punch thingy in the anime. Looks quite cool