Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,562
    I like how Goku became a Super Saiyan God to knock Super Saiyan 2 Trunks out. Just goes to show Trunks is ridiculously powerful in this version.

Trunks' power makes no fucking sense in this, but whatever.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
    Man trunks really does suck doesn't he lol.

WTF. This is Trunks we're talking about....not Gohan. At least Trunks is always willing to meet the challenge and do what must be done.

As long as he is stronger. He gives up instantly the second he can't accomplish it, like he did against Cell.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    edited August 2016
    He can't hit him, what do you expect? 3 episodes of whiffed punches? Cell even did his own USSJ equivalent to prove a point.

Vegeta went down in like 3 blows.
    16 got his head smashed in.
    Krillin took 1 kick if that isn't filler.
    Piccolo got stomped by a powered up Imperfect version.
    Tien beat himself.
    Goku just recovered from aids.
    Nobody even considered Gohan.

Your beloved Goku was giving up on Frieza. Naked dead Vegeta and Piccolo constantly interfering is what kept him alive pre SSJ.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
    jebop wrote: »
    Your beloved Goku was giving up on Frieza. Naked dead Vegeta and Piccolo constantly interfering is what kept him alive pre SSJ.

You know that shit with Vegeta is all filler right? And "constant interferences" was one kick from Picollo + one blast from Gohan and Kuririn to give Goku the last few seconds he needed to finish of the Genki Dama.

After Kaioken x20, he was constantly getting up trying to do the Genki Dama, letting himself get beat up so Freeza wouldn't focus on it just to try to have one last shot at finish off Freeza.

• NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,885
    This dbz music remix is dope

King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,028
    Tien beat himself.

aZmwc6v.png

Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "http://dontevenreply.com".
    Tien beat himself.

aZmwc6v.png

How exactly?
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,809
    Just remembered that Future Trunks hasn't met Goter yet, not to mention that he hasn't seen Gotenks Yet, so much potetntial wasted there.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,254
    Goten has gotten less shine than Gohan in Super. Just let that sink in for a moment.
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,537 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

He's strong as fuck but his technique sucks. He's just a middleweight brawler. It's like Gohan taught him when to use punches and kicks, but not HOW to actually perform punches and kicks. Or how to dodge.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,254

WTF. This is Trunks we're talking about....not Gohan. At least Trunks is always willing to meet the challenge and do what must be done.

As long as he is stronger. He gives up instantly the second he can't accomplish it, like he did against Cell.

Trunks spent years in the future throwing himself against the Androids before he returned to the past. He was throwing himself against Black for year just so he could get back to the past.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge One Bad Day Joined: Posts: 16,507
    Rhio2k wrote: »

He's strong as fuck but his technique sucks. He's just a middleweight brawler. It's like Gohan taught him when to use punches and kicks, but not HOW to actually perform punches and kicks. Or how to dodge.

Well no one ever saw Gohan as a good fighter. Just a dude with silly power bursts.
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • KimuraLOXKimuraLOX Step into my zone, mad rhymes will stifle ya Joined: Posts: 4,090
    This is some dumb shit :rofl:
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,028
    Tien beat himself.

aZmwc6v.png

How exactly?

Tien in general killing himself with his own technique.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "http://dontevenreply.com".
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,493
    Who on gods green earth is Goku Black? I think it is some Goku imposter. Or clone made by Dr. Gero. But I'm expecting some trolling from Toriyama so can never be too sure
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Bills is so fucking funny lol. Also ppl being way more powerful than Whis is scary. Only complain is the whole gay shit with Zeno.
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
    Who is Goten?
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,987
    Wil wrote: »
    I have a feeling Goku is going to accidentally butt dial Zeno while in the middle of a fight...

the middle of the fight with goku black. then they are gonna get destroyed for time traveling and this show can finally end
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,178

shut up

also that Rose form is fabulous, I look to the potential dlc it will become in DBX2
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
    So the button Zen'o gave to Goku... That's pretty much a literal Deus Ex Machina right?
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    Those rose petals during tea. I bet zamasu fuses with gamasu and the evil takes over
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Yup. Holiday functions got fucked too Joined: Posts: 3,333
    Dragon Ball has a interesting history... especially as far as it's lore is concerned. I used to pay so much attention right up until the Buu Saga.
    I think the Frieza Saga was the best with the Cell Saga being a (relatively) close second.
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Benimaru, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Xiaoyu, Geese, Jin, Lars, Lee, M.Raven]

BBCF
    Hakumen [Azrael, Nine, Makoto]

SFV ???
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,528
    Black is gonna definitely gonna destroy that button. He would be a fool not to.
    Black doesn't know what that is nor what it does.
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,698
    I'm sure that button will accidentally get pressed at some point during battle, not destroyed. Zeno gonna be PISSED at all the time traveling shenanigans when he gets there too

"I wake up and piss excellence"
    It will probably be Future Zen'ou that comes, unless he is the one character that exists as the same entity in all timelines.
    How can Zeno go into the future? I mean, I could see he could but how does the button gonna activate in the past? Makes no sense, so probably Toriyama will go for that lol. I think Goku will finish the job with SSJ2 Blue
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
    Zen'ou won't go into the Future. The button will probably call Future Zen'ou unless only one Zen'ou exists in all timelines and universes.

Man, time travel is confusing.
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,698
    I'm thinking there is only one Zeno period, in all timelines and realities. No proof on my part, just a hunch. He us the king of all, I'd assume there can only be one throughout time

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    Zen-chan is his name

He will wipe out your existence
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,178
    so zeno is either a kid or a pedophile, if the button does get pressed its a wrap, might even see a team up against zeno lol
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
    Zen'ou is a kid, Future Trunks is the pedo.
  • LilBarlogLilBarlog Joined: Posts: 97
    edited August 2016
    I hope they legitimately defeat dude and not him pressing that button and Zeno wipes shit out in one go.

That SSJ Rose transformation is one beautiful transformation btw. I'm gonna hate never seeing that again when Black is gone.
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,163
    I think Zeno resets everything and erases Black by getting angry.

I also think a better friend for Zeno is Goten
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
    inb4 Zeno thinks Black is Goku's "friend" and wets himself for getting 2 Gokus to play with LOL.

Actually I think he'll bring Pan to play with Zen-chan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file