Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,404
    edited August 2016
    I've never seen anything as broken as having the ability to summon the one above all. that's probably the most funniest thing I've seen in a cartoon
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,366
    locoghoul wrote: »
    inb4 Zeno thinks Black is Goku's "friend" and wets himself for getting 2 Gokus to play with LOL.

Actually I think he'll bring Pan to play with Zen-chan

Or Goten, since he's not doing shit else in this show.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,558
    But that would require him to actually do shit and we can't have that, can we?

Calling it right now: Goku and Vegeta won't beat Black, Goku will push the button and Black will be forced to spend the rest of his days as Future Zen'ou's play thing.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,504
    Guess goku will have to do another sayian hand circle to get god power x2 to beat whis. TORI MAKE IT SO! Then vegeta will get salty then he gets SSGx2. Then once whis is surpassed Beerus' and whis' twins will appear somehow stronger then the originals then we're back to square one again......wait a minute....that's not how it's supposed to work is it?
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,178
    what if zeno just warps in front of black and puts his finger on his forehead and calmly says "begone" and vaporizes black lol...
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
    edited August 2016
    I don't think Zeno needs to travel anywhere to make Black disappear to be honest
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,468
    Episode titles:
    Ep. 57: "The Advent of the Immortal God, Zamasu" (9/4)
    Ep. 58. "The Mystery of Black and Zamasu" (9/11)
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,178
    Episode titles:
    I knew those two were connected, we just have to figure out how, maybe zamasu created black
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
    I think it's just possession. Black's Ki is but isn't like Goku's, meaning it most likely is an actual Goku body, just not a pure one. Zamasu's Kaioshin hax will let him do that because magic.

The silver time ring will probably be used to steal a Goku body from another timeline, causing another one of those Green Rings to appear.

I just don't see how Trunks will be able to do anything against these guys. The gap in power is way too big for him.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Can't Goku just TP to Enma Daio Sama and ask wtf happened to his body?
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,170
    I think it's just possession. Black's Ki is but isn't like Goku's, meaning it most likely is an actual Goku body, just not a pure one. Zamasu's Kaioshin hax will let him do that because magic.

The silver time ring will probably be used to steal a Goku body from another timeline, causing another one of those Green Rings to appear.

I just don't see how Trunks will be able to do anything against these guys. The gap in power is way too big for him.
    Trunks will find a way to level up and turn into SSJ3 and maybe SSJR?. :sweat:
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,237
    Wil wrote: »

Trunks will find a way to level up and turn into SSJ3 and maybe SSJR?. :sweat:
    Honestly, I don't see why they haven't used the ritual on Trunks. Kid Trunks, Goten, Goku, Vegeta, SSS* Gohan and Future Trunks would be able to do the ritual to get Trunks to SSG status.

*Super Saiyan Simp
    I bet Zamasu/Black is like a Kami/Piccolo type deal. Kill one, and you kill both.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • AlphaCharlieAlphaCharlie Joined: Posts: 1,095
    edited August 2016
    Shadow Ace wrote: »
    Episode titles:
    I knew those two were connected, we just have to figure out how, maybe zamasu created black

Pretty sure everyone and their grandma know by now that Zamasu IS Black in some form. The possibility that it could still turn out to be two different people, is done. Far too many similaritys.

Edit: Also, anyone else question the thought process of allowing both Goku AND Vegeta to leave their time? What if the time machine gets damaged? That effectively strands Trunks, Goku, and Vegeta in future trunks time. AKA: The Only characters worth a damn in this series.

That makes the planet completely defenseless against any threats. Because you KNOW Gohan, Beerus, and Whis ain't getting off his ass to do anything. That leaves Piccalow, Krillin, and Tien as the only characters that could do SOMETHING.
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,688
    That's cool and all but we know Goku and Vegeta not getting stuck in the future. If they're gone too long Dragonballs from their time can wish them back or Goku fucks up and summons Zeno (which he most likely will)

"I wake up and piss excellence"
    edited August 2016
    HD-Man wrote: »
    That's cool and all but we know Goku and Vegeta not getting stuck in the future. If they're gone too long Dragonballs from their time can wish them back or Goku fucks up and summons Zeno (which he most likely will)

Or ya know, maybe DBSuper could do a cool "dual-arc" with the three getting stranded in Trunk's time, meanwhile a crazy new villian arrives on earth and everyone has to scramble to fight him?

Maybe the Zeno button doesn't work in the alternate future timeline, or maybe Goku outright loses it at some point? Maybe the new villian knows about the Dragonballs, and arranges to take out the current guardian to prevent them from being used?

Or maybe, i'm just being foolish for hoping DBSuper has such a level of creativity.
    Post edited by AlphaCharlie on
    Or maybe you're asking too much of a series that has always been about simplistic excuses to punch things really hard, instead of just enjoying said hard punching?
    edited August 2016
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Or maybe you're asking too much of a series that has always been about simplistic excuses to punch things really hard, instead of just enjoying said hard punching?

Or maybe they could cook up BETTER arcs, that would lead to punching things even HARDERER and we could enjoy said punching even more? Yeah!

Here's a thought: Goku, Trunks, and Vegeta due to complications, get stranded in Future Trunks time fighting Black.

Meanwhile Zamasu, black of the present, completely flips out, and declares war on all life. He starts first with earth all of places, because Goku pissed him off so much in their fight earlier. But first he plans a little visit to Kaioshin, to take him out and remove Beerus from the equation. Afterall, it did seem a little forshadowing that the Beerus/Kaioshin thingy should be mentioned at a time like this when they're leaving.

Here we'd have a sweet dual-arc going: Two all-out wars with Goku/Trunks/Vegeta vs a SSJRose Black. And in the present? All the left-over earth characters scrappin' against a beserk Zamasu.

Imagine how much glorious punching and hitting things hard could happen!!!

And who knows. Maybe, just maybe, all the sad Gohan fans out there could FINALLY get to see that fabled return of Cell-games Gohan.

Of course i'm expecting far too much than what DBSuper's creative staff can deliver....
    Why you want Gohan to return to that pos characterization? The character is done for, they gave him his epilogue episode. It's pretty clear no one has interest in writing the character now.
    edited August 2016
    Or maybe Black kills everyone but Mai and saiyans so once he is defeated, our heroes must repopulate the Earth
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
    edited August 2016
    Why you want Gohan to return to that pos characterization? The character is done for, they gave him his epilogue episode. It's pretty clear no one has interest in writing the character now.

Agreed. But ya know, making the most of the battle. Should something like this happen.

C'mon. The Beerus weakness gets mentioned, then Goku/Trunks/Vegeta oh-so conveniently exit the timeline at the SAME time, meanwhile Zamasu is slowly starting to lose his shit in the other world. Flat out disobeying his master's wishes. He's totally on the verge of saying F'it all and declaring war on mortals.

I could see it now, Beerus is about to intervene during Zamasu's rampage because of some obligation regarding the Kai's, but Zamasu is one step ahead and kills Kaioshin. Killing Beerus. Meanwhile, the others get stranded in Trunk's time fighting SSJRose black, and present-day Zamasu is going on a rampage on earth with the remaining characters scrambling to fight back.

I know finally seeing a return to DBZ-levels of tension and fighting in DBSuper, is too much to ask of this show. Still, it would be cool.
    snip

You tripping
    snip

You tripping

I know. Asking too much of DBSuper.

At this point i should be happy so long as the Goku-Black arc ends in a (reasonably)satisfying way, and doesn't leave us with blueballs after.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,806
    Nigtas setting themselves to huge dissapointments
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)

I know finally seeing a return to DBZ-levels of tension and fighting in DBSuper, is too much to ask of this show. Still, it would be cool.

Real tension is earned. Saiyan and Freeza arcs had it. Androids and Boo didn't. They already made an effort in setting up this arc in the future, so only Future Namek DBs (which can be hand weaved easily) and potentially the Zen'ou button can save someone's ass. We know none of them will ever stay dead because the series will keep going for a while. Kinda hard to be tense when they are still tied to the end of Z, meaning nobody can die, and if they do, it won't matter.

Zamasu/Black situation is kinda odd because their connections way too damn obvious, yet we don't know jack shit about it other then that they are connected. I think we'll get a better picture of the whole thing in a week, two tops.
    edited August 2016
    DBSuper Goku is a complete idiot though. In much the same way they've retconned Krillin's height into Dwarf status, nerfed Android 18's hottness (seriously she has no legs or ass anymore and just looks anorexic) and, changed Future Trunk's hair color, etc.

Goku is like, 2x dumber than before. He probably forgot he even has the Zeno button, if not left it at home or something.
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,027
    I really do think, the Zeno button will just help them to get back to their timeline. Like they have this crazy battle against Black and defeat him, but in battle the time machine gets rekt. Goku calls Zeno to bring them back to their time line.

Also I do enjoy that double timeline story... and it would make sense too, as Zamasu is the right power level to be handled by the rest of the cast but you know..... no way they would pull something like that.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "http://dontevenreply.com".
    I bet Zamasu/Black is like a Kami/Piccolo type deal. Kill one, and you kill both.

nigga i called that shit 4 pages ago. Don't steal my predictions

actually I called it 30 pages ago. but I guess people glaze over my posts :rofl:

Ray Kurzweil
    I really do think, the Zeno button will just help them to get back to their timeline. Like they have this crazy battle against Black and defeat him, but in battle the time machine gets rekt. Goku calls Zeno to bring them back to their time line.

Also I do enjoy that double timeline story... and it would make sense too, as Zamasu is the right power level to be handled by the rest of the cast but you know..... no way they would pull something like that.

gohan may have dropped his power level but I don't think it would take much to get back to just half mystic gohan. quarter mystic gohan would probably steam roll ssj2 so Zemasu doesn't have a hope in hell :lol:

Ray Kurzweil
    Ki Shima wrote: »

actually I called it 30 pages ago. but I guess people glaze over my posts :rofl:

You can go back 100 pages and read my post about it before yours
    Real tension is earned. Saiyan and Freeza arcs had it. Androids and Boo didn't. They already made an effort in setting up this arc in the future, so only Future Namek DBs (which can be hand weaved easily) and potentially the Zen'ou button can save someone's ass. We know none of them will ever stay dead because the series will keep going for a while. Kinda hard to be tense when they are still tied to the end of Z, meaning nobody can die, and if they do, it won't matter.

Zamasu/Black situation is kinda odd because their connections way too damn obvious, yet we don't know jack shit about it other then that they are connected. I think we'll get a better picture of the whole thing in a week, two tops.

Any credibility you might've had with that post, went out the window the moment you said the Android/Cell saga stuff had no tension.

Any credibility you might've had with that post, went out the window the moment you said the Android/Cell saga stuff had no tension.

Namek DBs were there to undo everything. The plot ignoring them doesn't make tension real.
    Ki Shima wrote: »

You can go back 100 pages and read my post about it before yours

no seriously I did! well I actually said it might be God of Destruction Goku, one that had to get rid of his good half in order to gain that rank. but the whole kami split thing I called it :rofl: :

Ray Kurzweil
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    edited August 2016
    Android Saga had no tension? Z Fighters are hella lucky they even made it to Gohan saving them.

Aids beat Goku
    18 beat Vegeta.
    The others were laid out.
    Krillin didn't even get involved.

That's with Trunks alerting them, if they weren't obsessed with finding Goku, R.I.P.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
    edited August 2016
    Namek DBs were there to undo everything. The plot ignoring them doesn't make tension real.

^^ Oh dear lord. It's one of THOSE fans.

jebop wrote: »
    Android Saga had no tension? Z Fighters are hella lucky they even made it to Gohan saving them.

Aids beat Goku
    18 beat Vegeta.
    The others were laid out.
    Krillin didn't even get involved.

That's with Trunks alerting them, if they weren't obsessed with finding Goku, R.I.P.

Then you had Perfect Cell who was a very intimidating villain.

I'd agree with you if there was anyone alive in Trunk's timeline that knew where New Namek was. However there wasn't.

I'd agree with you if there was anyone alive in Trunk's timeline that knew where New Namek was. However there wasn't.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file