Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU SRK's Capcom Pro Tour Ambassador Joined: Posts: 9,726
    Toyotaro is literally writing official fanfic for Dragon Ball
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh He rains salty tears Joined: Posts: 8,685
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Toyotaro is literally writing official fanfic for Dragon Ball

I mean, so is Lee in the Yamcha manga, but that one is actually pretty good.

Probably because it knows it's a fanfic, instead of being official canon
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • StockyJamStockyJam Joined: Posts: 5,317
    edited May 17
    Jion_Wansu wrote: »
    StockyJam wrote: »
    3utFXai.jpg
    how many of yall know where the poses are based from?

2Pac, Snoop Dogg, Suge Knight...

er...close but nope.
    paid in full movie.

attachment.php?attachmentid=135975&d=1403759050
    3utFXai.jpg
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,125
    A look at Chapter #24:

Apparently Trunks learned how to heal from Kaioshin/Kibito, but can only heal one person because it drains him immensely. Goku can take on Merged Zamasu because he mastered Super Saiyan Blue even though it was said some chapters back that he hadn't mastered it.

I am so sorry for what I said about Toei's BS. This is a whole new level.

Goku was apparently strong enough to demolish Merged Zamasu from the get go. Making this entire arc pointless, or Blue was literally so shit they could never, ever fight at 100%.
    A look at Chapter #24:

Apparently Trunks learned how to heal from Kaioshin/Kibito, but can only heal one person because it drains him immensely. Goku can take on Merged Zamasu because he mastered Super Saiyan Blue even though it was said some chapters back that he hadn't mastered it.

Goku was apparently strong enough to demolish Merged Zamasu from the get go. Making this entire arc pointless, or Blue was literally so shit they could never, ever fight at 100%.
    A look at Chapter #24:

Goku can kaioken times 10 of course he can beat merged Zamasu. But if this manga is talking about without kaioken then thats just fucked up :lol:
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,631
    Getting help from Freeza similar to how Barry enlists Captain Cold. Goku did tell Freeza that if he wasn't so bad then he'd make a good sparring partner. Maybe Goku "sees" good in Freeza...
  • VenomMelendezVenomMelendez All Hail M.O.D.O.K.! Joined: Posts: 746
    edited May 18
    That's not really the same, Captain Cold isn't as bad as Freeza & Cold and Flash have teamed up several times to take on a bigger threat in the comics.

Hell, in the comics Captain Cold makes a point of not hurting Civilians.
    M.O.D.O.K. Avengers A.I.M. soldier!
    Getting help from Freeza similar to how Barry enlists Captain Cold. Goku did tell Freeza that if he wasn't so bad then he'd make a good sparring partner. Maybe Goku "sees" good in Freeza...

There's no good in Frieza lmao. Goku isn't that retarded
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    That's not really the same, Captain Cold isn't as bad as Freeza & Cold and Flash have teamed up several times to take on a bigger threat in the comics.

Hell, in the comics Captain Cold makes a point of not hurting Civilians.

Honestly this whole convo has me wanting to see art of Freeza and King Cold dressed as Mr Freeze and Captain Cold respectively.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,032

When he peaced him out in 2 seconds that was his fuck you moment

• RoGE9RoGE9 Joined: Posts: 1,688
    po pimpus wrote: »
    This Yamcha manga is interesting as fuck. And the art is top notch.

where's chapter 2 at tho
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 7,605

This is Goku we are talking about. You underestimate him.

Dude is dumber AND smarter than you can imagine, he's a legend :rofl:
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 35,818 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

frieza literally took over half the universe and that nigga still tried to help him out.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
    RoGE9 wrote: »

where's chapter 2 at tho

It's out there somewhere translated.

I haven't seen all of it, but the biggest takeaways are the reincarnated Yamcha training for the Saiyans and going to Namek to get the Great Elder to unlock his power, him achieving a ridiculous power level of 10,000... Bodying Nappa with a single Kamehameha, and trying to kill Vegeta, before realizing how important he is to the DB timeline.

It also appears someone else in this universe was reincarnated as well, and is aware of Yamcha's timeline fuckery.

my money is on Goku :rofl:

Ray Kurzweil
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,358
    RoGE9 wrote: »

where's chapter 2 at tho

It's out there somewhere translated.

I haven't seen all of it, but the biggest takeaways are the reincarnated Yamcha training for the Saiyans and going to Namek to get the Great Elder to unlock his power, him achieving a ridiculous power level of 10,000... Bodying Nappa with a single Kamehameha, and trying to kill Vegeta, before realizing how important he is to the DB timeline.

It also appears someone else in this universe was reincarnated as well, and is aware of Yamcha's timeline fuckery.

It's one of the other Z-Fighters that is also reicarnated.

Hopefully Lee doesn't take another half year for the chapter to come out.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,458
    edited May 21
    spoilers

so Elder Kai forshadows they might be able to unlock Goku's limits. even though Goku has broken limits without help, assistance from Elder Kai could open the floodgates to high potential in just a matter of 24 hours. could be something for the next arc.

it's great Vegeta is HTC training

I wouldn't count out U9 just yet, there's still 4 hours, and they last resort, they can fill the rest of the spots with whoever they can. they already have warriors that potentially could mop the floor with U10's, if U10's team happens to be the weakest. that is insane how Sidra can erase an entire city of people without physical contact. Guess they can't be beaten unless fighting for sport.

the interaction between U6 Hit and Frost is great. and it confirms that a foul like unnatural weapons count as immediate erasure.

hahaha, nice Puar actually is put to use, that would be crazy if Roshi really conquers their perverted madness.

Goku vs Whis is a nice spar. guess Angels really haven't found a means to make their skin more durable. teeth stronger than ki blasts?

U11's Dyspo makes me laugh hysterically. ah Khaseral is being cautious because of all those cables for the cat's sake.

So U2's screen shows there's already 9 warriors selected, and Briane de Chateau is gonna be the 10th. that's interesting her transformed version is named Ribriane. that is different from usual transformations which normally just add a title to their name, or change the name completely, but Ribriane is a modified version of her name.

U10's dance is sooooo FUNNY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA! ROFL I should rewatch it more times, it's hilarious, cute, like everyone should watch it, it's a masterpiece moment in itself.

the world building before the tournament is genius and well done. more points to the anime above the manga itself. :)

next episode gonna reveal that robot team, so let's see, U7, U9, U11, U10, U2, U6. they have yet to show more of U3 and U4's teams.
    I dont think Krillin and 18 are leaving, Beerus could just tell them the truth, cause with 4 hours left, there ain't no way Beerus is gonna let any of the 10 strongest walk away from the tournament. Buu is the exception since Frieza could be joining. but lot of fans were waiting for 18 especially to fight in a major battle. they wasted her fighting ability not fighting during the Frieza invasion. it's impressive episode 91 is so great, even Kazenshuu people are actually saying more positive things instead of bickering.
    Samurai Shodown V Special uncensored + online crossplay PS4 and Vita
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 3,157
    Girolly looks like that underling girl eavesdropping on Califla's training. Could it really be her?
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,393
    Yes, Kale is Califla's underling, and the preview implies she gets triggered by her jealousy at the attention Cabba shows towards Califla.

Cabba is a young Saiyan pimp in these U6 streets.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    @affinity Universe 3 is the robot team.
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,522
    That fat chick transformation was hilarious, quite unexpected. I'm interested in seeing where this goes

Robot team looks dope too,

"I wake up and piss excellence"
    Having seen the new episode, I have added "Roshi's before and after take on the Universe 2 lady" to my "things that need to happen in this arc" list
    What's up with Kale's look in the preview for next episode
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

What do you mean?
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,148
    the sailor moon chic's pretty cannon had the equivalent power of a beerus attack

gay aliens in my dragonball super?
    hillbilly-security-marketing.jpg

I think freeza gonna team up with frost
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
    What's up with Kale's look in the preview for next episode

It's called jealousy.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    What do you mean?

0:11, look at her face expression. It's like she's gonna rape somebody
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:

• DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,358
    The mix of LBxS in the NEP is the catchiest shit ever. Always gets stuck in my head.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
    @ShowdowAce I doubt, in fact i think those two will end up hating each other.

Also, Kahseral trying to save that cat was great.
    Goku thinks everything is food.
  • T20thoughtsT20thoughts Shurororororo! Joined: Posts: 1,566
    Having seen the new episode, I have added "Roshi's before and after take on the Universe 2 lady" to my "things that need to happen in this arc" list

Oh god, you're right. The two of them are gonna wind up fighting, aren't they?

Watch her revert to non-powered-up mode in an attempt to take out Roshi, only to get sideswiped by someone else.
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,774
    Goku confirmed Wachutu.

It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,458
    whoa, the youtube episode 91 vid with super sayian Caulifa thumbnail has over 3,600,000 views 0.0
    Samurai Shodown V Special uncensored + online crossplay PS4 and Vita
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
    affinity wrote: »
    whoa, the youtube episode 91 vid with super sayian Caulifa thumbnail has over 3,600,000 views 0.0

Dat click bait.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,631
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Goku thinks everything is food.

More like when everything else fails, bite.

Remember Mike Tyson?
    Hecatom wrote: »
    P3jT7wY.jpg

Jokes on you TeamFourStar, Goku DOES have his own move!