Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 937
    jebop wrote: »
    jebop wrote: »
    Tien beat himself.

aZmwc6v.png

How exactly?

Tien in general killing himself with his own technique.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "I love My Little Pony so much it hurts".
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,416
    Who on gods green earth is Goku Black? I think it is some Goku imposter. Or clone made by Dr. Gero. But I'm expecting some trolling from Toriyama so can never be too sure
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,805
    Bills is so fucking funny lol. Also ppl being way more powerful than Whis is scary. Only complain is the whole gay shit with Zeno.
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    Who is Goten?
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,629
    Wil wrote: »
    I have a feeling Goku is going to accidentally butt dial Zeno while in the middle of a fight...

the middle of the fight with goku black. then they are gonna get destroyed for time traveling and this show can finally end
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,162
    Man trunks really does suck doesn't he lol.

shut up

also that Rose form is fabulous, I look to the potential dlc it will become in DBX2
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,497
    So the button Zen'o gave to Goku... That's pretty much a literal Deus Ex Machina right?
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,534
    Those rose petals during tea. I bet zamasu fuses with gamasu and the evil takes over
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero "Brazzers - SRK Functions." Joined: Posts: 3,065
    Dragon Ball has a interesting history... especially as far as it's lore is concerned. I used to pay so much attention right up until the Buu Saga.
    I think the Frieza Saga was the best with the Cell Saga being a (relatively) close second.
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV: Kyo / Luong / Mai [Beni, MuiMui, Geese, Shun, Leona, Terry]
    DOA5LR: Nyotengu [Mai]
    Tekken 7: Heihachi [Xiaoyu, Eliza, Jin, Lars]
    BBCF: Hakumen[Azaerl, Nine, Izayoi]
    SFV : Menat, Ryu, Cammy, Ibuki, Bison
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• nikeSBstunna89nikeSBstunna89 WOLVES Joined: Posts: 1,496
    Black is gonna definitely gonna destroy that button. He would be a fool not to.
    Black doesn't know what that is nor what it does.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,588
    I'm sure that button will accidentally get pressed at some point during battle, not destroyed. Zeno gonna be PISSED at all the time traveling shenanigans when he gets there too

"I wake up and piss excellence"
    It will probably be Future Zen'ou that comes, unless he is the one character that exists as the same entity in all timelines.
    How can Zeno go into the future? I mean, I could see he could but how does the button gonna activate in the past? Makes no sense, so probably Toriyama will go for that lol. I think Goku will finish the job with SSJ2 Blue
    Zen'ou won't go into the Future. The button will probably call Future Zen'ou unless only one Zen'ou exists in all timelines and universes.

Man, time travel is confusing.
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,588
    I'm thinking there is only one Zeno period, in all timelines and realities. No proof on my part, just a hunch. He us the king of all, I'd assume there can only be one throughout time

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,534
    Zen-chan is his name

He will wipe out your existence
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,162
    so zeno is either a kid or a pedophile, if the button does get pressed its a wrap, might even see a team up against zeno lol
    Zen'ou is a kid, Future Trunks is the pedo.
  • LilBarlogLilBarlog Joined: Posts: 97
    edited August 2016
    I hope they legitimately defeat dude and not him pressing that button and Zeno wipes shit out in one go.

That SSJ Rose transformation is one beautiful transformation btw. I'm gonna hate never seeing that again when Black is gone.
  • The Co-JonesThe Co-Jones Yo, what dafuq are ya doin bruh? Joined: Posts: 4,100
    I think Zeno resets everything and erases Black by getting angry.

I also think a better friend for Zeno is Goten
    UMVC3: Taskmaster / Sentinel / Nova -|- Taskmaster / Dormammu / Sentinel

Sentinel Model: COTA-94-Prototype Running Windows Vista

3DS FC: 3024-5714-6069

SRK Pokemon Rotation Battle Champion
    inb4 Zeno thinks Black is Goku's "friend" and wets himself for getting 2 Gokus to play with LOL.

Actually I think he'll bring Pan to play with Zen-chan
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,261
    edited August 2016
    I've never seen anything as broken as having the ability to summon the one above all. that's probably the most funniest thing I've seen in a cartoon
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,371
    locoghoul wrote: »
    inb4 Zeno thinks Black is Goku's "friend" and wets himself for getting 2 Gokus to play with LOL.

Actually I think he'll bring Pan to play with Zen-chan

Or Goten, since he's not doing shit else in this show.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    But that would require him to actually do shit and we can't have that, can we?

Calling it right now: Goku and Vegeta won't beat Black, Goku will push the button and Black will be forced to spend the rest of his days as Future Zen'ou's play thing.
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy ARIA is the only answer Joined: Posts: 11,362
    Guess goku will have to do another sayian hand circle to get god power x2 to beat whis. TORI MAKE IT SO! Then vegeta will get salty then he gets SSGx2. Then once whis is surpassed Beerus' and whis' twins will appear somehow stronger then the originals then we're back to square one again......wait a minute....that's not how it's supposed to work is it?
    what if zeno just warps in front of black and puts his finger on his forehead and calmly says "begone" and vaporizes black lol...
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,261
    edited August 2016
    I don't think Zeno needs to travel anywhere to make Black disappear to be honest
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Giving your waifu the pipeu Joined: Posts: 7,022
    Episode titles:
    Ep. 57: "The Advent of the Immortal God, Zamasu" (9/4)
    Ep. 58. "The Mystery of Black and Zamasu" (9/11)
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
    Episode titles:
    Ep. 57: "The Advent of the Immortal God, Zamasu" (9/4)
    Ep. 58. "The Mystery of Black and Zamasu" (9/11)
    I knew those two were connected, we just have to figure out how, maybe zamasu created black
    I think it's just possession. Black's Ki is but isn't like Goku's, meaning it most likely is an actual Goku body, just not a pure one. Zamasu's Kaioshin hax will let him do that because magic.

The silver time ring will probably be used to steal a Goku body from another timeline, causing another one of those Green Rings to appear.

I just don't see how Trunks will be able to do anything against these guys. The gap in power is way too big for him.
    Can't Goku just TP to Enma Daio Sama and ask wtf happened to his body?
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,101
    I think it's just possession. Black's Ki is but isn't like Goku's, meaning it most likely is an actual Goku body, just not a pure one. Zamasu's Kaioshin hax will let him do that because magic.

The silver time ring will probably be used to steal a Goku body from another timeline, causing another one of those Green Rings to appear.

I just don't see how Trunks will be able to do anything against these guys. The gap in power is way too big for him.
    Trunks will find a way to level up and turn into SSJ3 and maybe SSJR?. :sweat:
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,270
    Wil wrote: »

Trunks will find a way to level up and turn into SSJ3 and maybe SSJR?. :sweat:
    Honestly, I don't see why they haven't used the ritual on Trunks. Kid Trunks, Goten, Goku, Vegeta, SSS* Gohan and Future Trunks would be able to do the ritual to get Trunks to SSG status.

*Super Saiyan Simp
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,371
    I bet Zamasu/Black is like a Kami/Piccolo type deal. Kill one, and you kill both.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10