Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 891
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    Like, dude, did the writer team just put out all the hatred they had on this one character?

No, that would be Tien in the past couple of episodes.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "fag".
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,130
    future goku could have come down from heaven and helped trunks....
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 5,705
    Ki Shima wrote: »

Presumably, nobody who knew of King Yemma was alive or able.

Goku would have been having too much fun in Heaven to ask anyway.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • Brorochi_JBrorochi_J Joined: Posts: 25
    I have a theory, what if the less universes there are, the more powerful the Grand Priest becomes?
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,377
    Wasted wrote: »
    Ki Shima wrote: »

Presumably, nobody who knew of King Yemma was alive or able.

Goku would have been having too much fun in Heaven to ask anyway.

He died of technically natural causes. I think he would've just passed on normally. Still, he died 3 years before shit went to hell and Kaio is a biased dick who didn't even bother telling him he had a son on earth.

Does not excuse Piccolo or anyone else tho. They died as warriors so they should've kept their bodies. Why tf didn't anybody come back for a day or try to contact Moori in New Namek?
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,628
    People should know by now to not try to apply any kind of sense to DBZ, even less the FTrunks timeline.
    Te more you start thinking about it, nothing makes sense.
    It was just a convenient plot without much thought toss on it.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Stream with people playing DBFZ

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,377
    Hecatom wrote: »
    People should know by now to not try to apply any kind of sense to DBZ, even less the FTrunks timeline.
    Te more you start thinking about it, nothing makes sense.
    It was just a convenient plot without much thought toss on it.

Toriyama was usually pretty damn good at weaving shit together and it miraculously making sense. Future Trunks' time line is not one of those.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark "I'm not soft like Goku!" Joined: Posts: 6,601
    I don't think dying naturally would've prevented him from keeping his body. Goku said he was able to keep his body because he's saved the Earth. The last thing he would've did was stop Freeza and Cold before the heart virus got him not too long after. I find it hard to believe things would've been any different for his Otherworld experience. The only thing we know is that he wouldn't have been able to be revived.

Anyway, I think they wanted to maintain that dark reality for Trunks' timeline. No contact from Otherworld, no Dragon Balls, no senzu beans, nothing. Vegeta went to hell. Piccolo and the others were gone forever. The timeline was created to be hopeless outside of time traveling.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,130
    The only thing I can think of that will stir up shit, even more, is if the angels want to rebel against Zen-oh (and maybe kill him/them) and it being revealed that Zamasu was working for the Grand Priest

I feel you can only make wild claims for this arc. who knows what will happen :rofl:
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,448
    you guys what if we're from a universe whose power level or whatever is so high that all of these characters are weaklings to us

what if goku ended up in our universe and he couldn't even pick up a fidget spinner because it'd be too heavy for him
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,591
    I always thought everyone survived in trunks future

• Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,650
    PSYCH0J0SH wrote: »
    Saandro wrote: »
    I never could bring myself to like future Trunks. Sure he looks cool, and has some nice character moments. But when he is first introduced the series jumped the shark for me. Even as a kid I hated how he destroyed Frieza in one hit, and also his dad (whom I imagined at that time must be even stronger than Freeza). He also introduces time travel and alternate dimension bs.

It's true, Future Trunks is the living embodiment of *teleports behind you* nothin personnel kid.......

SF5 Nash?

Also, seems like some of the kaioshins/gods of creation are just as brutal and/or even more brutal/evil than the gods of destruction. Just look at Roh.

Speaking of which. Is the Universe 7 god of creation's official name "Shin" or something else?
  • PSYCH0J0SHPSYCH0J0SH Joined: Posts: 5,448
    edited July 14

They really don't know how to do good musclegirls... you don't just make them Broly/Goku with tits.
  • xiceman191xiceman191 Joined: Posts: 1,258
    a15kko wrote: »

Did they call Piccolo "Big Green" is that where TFS got the idea?
    Psn: Datdudeiceman191
    Umvc3: Main team: Nova/Spencer/Mags, Secondary: Dormammu/Strange/Magneto
    twitch.tv/datdudeiceman191
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 20,817

They really don't know how to do good musclegirls... you don't just make them Broly/Goku with tits.
    The whole point of her is that she's Broly with Tits. :rofl:
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • VoltVolt Joined: Posts: 854

Probably Caulifla trying random shit to figure out Blue and stumbling on the shitty transformations.

She's gonna get bodied so hard if she pulls this off against Vegeta.

Then again, this is probably what will trigger Kale's transformation.
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 2,670

New Sayian waifus are about to get erased from existince!

Tekken 7: Dragnov, Kazyua
    Injustice: Black Adam, Darkseid, Batman
    SFV: Laura
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,462
    maybe more than 2 teams are going to survive.

even though the opening showed just Goku vs Jiren, it's possible for other fighters of several teams to still be one the platform, watching.

think about it, would Goku really be so evil as to eliminate all the other teams, knowing the result?

considering how plot armor heavy Goku is, think Goku may at some point oppose Grand Priest, and try to reason with the Zenos,
    and when time runs out, and the remaining teams/fighters are left, they could all oppose continuing the tournament,
    and then there would be a standstill.

everyone fears Zenos, but if Goku gets Zeno to his side, that could break Grand Priest's plans, and just as Bergamo almost changed the tournament rules so no universes are eliminated, Zeno could change the rules so that the survival of the universes will be based on whether Goku or Jiren win their fight.

so it's possible U6's remaining fighters and others, could still be on the platform, spectating on the platform, beyond the timer and the rules turned upside down.

either that, or the Super Dragon Balls are used to bring back anyone.

there's no way they would waste all these characters, especially U6's, this isn't a grim dark anime.

things will certainly not be normal no matter how the tournament stands out, and after revelations, there can be an uprising and great changes
    Samurai Shodown V Special uncensored + online crossplay PS4 and Vita
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
    Eskills wrote: »
    Screw the furry universe.

They can stay erased.

This. They can't bring it back. The Universe 9 went poof, no Super Shenron shenanigans.

Trying to bargain the other ones survival is ok, bringing a dead one back is not.
    Yes, they can time travel and the 3rd Zen-Oh sama can stop the other 2 Zen-Ohs from erasing...

So she is using the acscended SSJ lvl2 now?

The whole point of her is that she's Broly with Tits. :rofl:

That one is Califula, not Kale.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,591
    xiceman191 wrote: »
    a15kko wrote: »

Did they call Piccolo "Big Green" is that where TFS got the idea?

yes.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,067
    I predict goku gets eliminated by somebody not hit, toppo, or jiren
    edited July 14
    Volt wrote: »
    Eskills wrote: »
    Screw the furry universe.

They can stay erased.

This. They can't bring it back. The Universe 9 went poof, no Super Shenron shenanigans.

Trying to bargain the other ones survival is ok, bringing a dead one back is not.

well that is evil, selfish and uncaring. Super Shenron can change the rules and its power is above the rules.

like the lore says, Super Shenron can literally grant any wish without limits.

it's absurd that people think its ok to bring back Vegeta (who was killed by Frieza), Gohan (who was killed by Buu),
    but think its not ok to bring back erased universes. like really, what can be undone can be redone.

and this is Dragon Ball, things don't have to make sense, so anything is possible and limits can be broken.

only Toei, Toyotaro and especially Toriyama can decide what is ok and what is not for the series. it's their property, after all.
    Only they can determine what can or can't happen in Dragon Ball lore.

Dragon Ball series prioritizes fun above logic, and it's not fun leaving universes erased, it's such a waste.
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,648
    dab00g wrote: »
    I predict goku gets eliminated by somebody not hit, toppo, or jiren

you mean Vegeta.

For real I expect some nice Son dad/son action by the end of tourney. Gohan unlocking SSJSSGSSBLSSJ mode for free
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
    Getting DQed like a WWE heel
    If Krillin straight up kills someone in the ToP without Kienzan and get dq for it my sides will hit the moon.

If Krillin can drop a fool like that, Frieza was overkill and Yamcha was enough.

Speaking of Frieza, I'd really like to see him vs Toppo.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,067
    The purpose of kamehameha is to push out people

The first rule was no killing
    edited July 15
    spoilers

if that's the case that confirms Krillin is a overestimating dumbass, or that opponent is the weakest warrior in the tournament.

Even Lilibeu could resist one Shining Blaster from Basil, and two Shining Blasters could only ring her out, not kill.

and Krillin is not stronger than Basil. it took SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta to ring out the Trio de Dangers.

edited July 16
    Spoilers

EPIC EPISODE!! and there's still obviously over 40 minutes left to the tournament!! It's great more fighters outside of U7 get time to shine.

and those idiots spreading inaccurate information were wrong. no one got disqualified or killed.

that s very interesting Frieza is very aware how much of a threat the Zenos are. and the deep words....

that was really interesting how Botamo and Magetta prevented themselves from getting ringed out. Vegeta sure is up against a durable duo.
    Vegeta would have been in trouble if Hit wasn't honorable and ganged up with Botamo.

that is awesome Gohan intercepting the bird warrior's attack, and seemed to harness that same ki to fire back at the bird, who dodged the counter attack! nice!

Krillin's destructo discs helped Roshi score, ringing out the bird.

that is cool that 17 points out he and 18 can't tire due to infinite energy, though it's surprising 18 still got outsmarted
    and almost ringed out by a U4 warrior with a surprising talent of masking their life status. and Krillin actually saved her from being ringed out!

there's dodge ball ki team attack combination is so great! and 18 gets the last hit to ring him out!! though come on, Toei, call out each of the fighters names!!

18 gets a turn saving Krillin from another U4 warrior. nice counter against solar flare.

and Krillin is badass going 1 vs 1 against him. nice smell strategy. and very nice surprising Frost ringing out Krillin,
    as well as leaving instead of fighting 18 near the edge, very smart and cautious.

episode 100 preview looks SO INTERESTING!! ^.^
    Post edited by affinity on
  • DeathologyDeathology Joined: Posts: 496
    I knew he was going to be instantly bopped as soon as I saw that he was putting in work.
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 3,170
    edited July 16
    If there's going to be an eventual clash between U7 and the Grand Priest + his angels, do you think Whiz is any more loyal to his assigned universe than the other angels? I wonder if Bulma bribed him with enough food for him to prefer U7 folks over his own race. He sure seems like the kind of guy who doesn't care about people as much as he cares about food.

It also makes me wonder about something, did Zenos just choose not to erase angels because of Grand Priest's scheme, or do they actually not have the ability to erase angels at all? If Zenos can't erase angels, maybe the angel race actually created Zeno to regulate the universes.
  • ToreyBeansToreyBeans I'mma make u buy me lunch later! Joined: Posts: 713
    The quality of the art in this show has been butt nuggets but tonight there was no butt nuggetry to be seen. Well done production team, well friggin done.