Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,217
    Jack_Frost wrote: »
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    Y'all always bring up "well, Character A can't survive this, so Goku can just Instant transmission them to said dimension and they just die" But, how the fuck is Goku going to just know this shit? Stop this fan fiction bullshit. Y'all are over 20, and still acting like it's some play yard bullshit. "I teleport behind you and stab you" type shit.

you cant teleport behind me because ill grab you first stupid

But he can turn invisible so you can't see him
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Giving your waifu the pipeu Joined: Posts: 7,019
    Goku can't teleport where there's no Ki, anyway.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy Marvel: Jill/Dante/Magneto
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • IrondiksmasherIrondiksmasher Joined: Posts: 445
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    Y'all always bring up "well, Character A can't survive this, so Goku can just Instant transmission them to said dimension and they just die" But, how the fuck is Goku going to just know this shit? Stop this fan fiction bullshit. Y'all are over 20, and still acting like it's some play yard bullshit. "I teleport behind you and stab you" type shit.
    Well Mr Myxlplyx beats both Goku and Saitama, so take that fuckers

• WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,101
    Let @AlphaCharlie talk to himself about who wins. First he says Goku wins. Then argues with himself saying Saitama wins all in one post.

:coffee:
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,259
    *Doesn't know shit about One Punch Man*

Now to some new information: Black's identity has been revealed in the latest leak.

Obvious spoiler:
    CtiXHSbUEAA277U.jpg

CtiXHSYUsAAh3oe.jpg

What a revelation.
    so if Zamasu switched minds with goku...... then that goku is the goku who died but must have come back and THEN switched minds with ressurected goku, then the zamasu body helping zamasu mind must be zamasu from the past who got killed by beerus, then he must of got wished back.......

you guys are being fucking trolled
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
    Fuck time traveling
  • PVL_93_RUPVL_93_RU When's Dragon Ball? Joined: Posts: 10,418
    So what the hell is Zamasu's beef with humans, anyway? Is he, like, just evil because reasons?
    SRK's Story Thread Crew:
    • bakfromon, Miðgarðsorm, & Lord Vega - Translations and Lore info
    • just5moreminutes - Story Mode v2.0
    • Doctrine Dark - Character Bios and Endings
    • Shockdingo - The paragraph writer
    • YagamiFire & Darc Requiem - The thread MVPs
    • Cestus - the Dolls endorser
    • The Shakunetsu - The character concept machine
    • Caio_Lins - The CFN profile cropper
    • Daemos - The thread dictator, also a Bison fanboy
    • DarthEnder - The bullshit caller

Also starring (but not limited to):
    Mykka, Scotia, Hawkingbird, TrueBackLash, Chun-Li_Forever, Kecka, ruthless_nash, mikros, ...
    edited September 2016
    at this point I'm expecting Zamasu to be younger Gowasu and Gowasu is actually trying to tame himself by separating himself from his younger self. in the future Gowasu while taming Zamasu, Zamasu DOES NOT meet and fight goku but instead Gowasu meets/sees goku and admires his power in the after life. then Gowasu comes up with a plan to immortalize his younger self and switch his old body with goku's body to work together with his younger self, Zamasu.
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,101
    All of that sounds ridiculous.

Tobi is Obito. Obito is Tobi.

That was ridiculous too. :sweat:
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
    edited September 2016
    PVL_93_RU wrote: »
    So what the hell is Zamasu's beef with humans, anyway? Is he, like, just evil because reasons?

Zamasu thinks humans are evil because they are given the gift of freedom (potential) and instead they use it to deceive and fight against eachother. basically humans are given the freedom to choose the fate of any life they can take advantage of. Kaioshin are creator gods (probably involving healing and support) Zamasu feels that the rank he's working towards and seems to be proud of (before goku appeared) is lower than humans due to the fact he's not allowed to destroy and humans can

logically humans are fucking dumbasses that need to be wiped out because the majority of them choose to war instead of using their potential for peace.

Ray Kurzweil
  • AlphaCharlieAlphaCharlie Joined: Posts: 1,053
    edited September 2016
    All this recent spoiler talk of Black's identity makes no sense to me....
    being Zamasu in a Goku body, just doesn't make sense to me. Like a post on another board said, it's based on how they act. Zamasu/Black have a very master/apprentice relationship vibe going.

Someone of Zamasu's confident/arrogance wouldn't act so subordinate to another. Even himself.

Plus wasn't it said that black cares nothing for immortality but just wants to get stronger? So that means they have different goals as well. Why wouldn't someone of Zamasu's ego no longer care for immortality?

Lastly, Black being Zamasu is something they were sorta hinting at from the beginning but, was later sorta revealed to be just bait to throw us off his real identity. Having them go back on that and it really just being Zamasu in a goku body would be really lame at this point.
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,217
    Wil wrote: »
    All of that sounds ridiculous.

Tobi is Obito. Obito is Tobi.

That was ridiculous too. :sweat:

No, it was obvious lol.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,496
    The moment Goku confirmed that Zamasu and Black's Kis are similar, it was already a given.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • AlphaCharlieAlphaCharlie Joined: Posts: 1,053
    edited September 2016
    So black really is just Zamasu in a Goku clone body?

Lame. They've hinting at that since day 1. Was hoping for something more interesting than that. Oh well.

I still question the highly uncharacteristic way that Goku-Zamasu behaves like future Zamasu's subordinate minion and, has no interest in immortality. If they're REALLY the same character....

Aside from their mutual hate of humanity, they don't act much alike at all actually. Black seems to have his own reasons for what he does. But so be it. Chock it up to DBSuper writing.
    Black is probably a merge of Zamasu and Goku. He still has some Goku traits in him and memories into him. I doubt it's just possession or something like that.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
    if anyone doesn't think dragon ball super, right now, is displaying very smart and economical writing I don't know what to say

Ray Kurzweil
    This arc does deserve major props for genuinely not wasting much time. Even the slower eps have a solid character beat on them or at the very least have the cast sit down and discuss the situation at hand.
  • IrondiksmasherIrondiksmasher Joined: Posts: 445
    Well at least now it doesnt like 20 eps to fight someone, or have goku take 30 eps to run on snakeway.
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,259
    Well at least now it doesnt like 20 eps to fight someone, or have goku take 30 eps to run on snakeway.

Don't forget about the longest five minutes in history on Namek.
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Poison To You Joined: Posts: 16,307
    Zamasu being Goku Black is retarded and hands down the worst thing in Super. Zamasu switched bodies with Goku. So then what? He killed Goku? Which Goku? The dead Goku in F. Trunks timeline? And why didn't Goku in Zamasu's body try to warn anyone? And why do they act so different? Zamasu hates Goku outright and in turn hates Vegeta and Trunks. His entire behavior is completely different from Goku Black. Why is that? Because being in Goku's body filled him with the Saiyan lust for battle like Cell?

And even more confusing, given how much Zamasu hates Goku and in turn humans/mortals, one would think that he would NEVER willingly put himself in the body of someone he hates so much to the point he finds it disgraceful.

Dude... That's literally the mystery of the arc. How would anyone of us know lol?

I'll take Majin Vegeta or even Broly as being actually Goku Black.:coffee:
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • Tien GoukiTien Gouki Captain Jack Joined: Posts: 3,853 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

*Runs out of thread laughing evily*
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    Well considering Kai cut out all the filler, I don't think we will be getting 20 episode staring contests.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,045
    ENrseyw.jpg
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited October 2016
    Shitty art all around in this episode, although character beats were good. Especially both Trunks.

Feels like the team sacrificed this one, it being mostly composed of still shots, in order to work on a action heavy one. Or it was just one of the shitty studios in the rotation. We'll see.

Black's body is actually Goku's body with Zamasu's mind. The Dragon Balls were used to switch. No extra details revealed.
    Apparently, Goku never kissed Chi-Chi.

That explains so, so much...
    edited October 2016
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Apparently, Goku never kissed Chi-Chi.

That explains so, so much...

did she just ride him no foreplay then?

Goku only fucks around during fight. In bed he means business.

Or she raped him.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,322
    I wonder if the Super team watches DBZ Abridged, considering this revelation...
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,259
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I wonder if the Super team watches DBZ Abridged, considering this revelation...

Doesn't Toriyama like Abridged? Or is that a BS internet rumor?
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,796
    YT removed the audio on the channel I used to watch for quick subs... fts
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829

Looks like we can forget about that now.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,796
    Shitty art all around in this episode, although character beats were good. Especially both Trunks.

Feels like the team sacrificed this one, it being mostly composed of still shots, in order to work on a action heavy one. Or it was just one of the shitty studios in the rotation. We'll see.

Black's body is actually Goku's body with Zamasu's mind. The Dragon Balls were used to switch. No extra details revealed.

Soo this episode was sorta filler. Seems like half of next episode is gonna be how Zamasu killed Gowasu and asked for the wishes and stuff and the other half will be some fighting. Can't wait for episode 62.
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829