Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 3,226
    edited October 2016
    If Beerus goes to Trunk's future, will he die right away because there's no more living U7 Kaioshins there?
  • RoGE9RoGE9 Joined: Posts: 1,694
    edited October 2016
    super has some good tracks, I'm loving this one:

I just need a legit version of the theme that plays when first Black appeared.
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,487
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Shitty art all around in this episode, although character beats were good. Especially both Trunks.

Feels like the team sacrificed this one, it being mostly composed of still shots, in order to work on a action heavy one. Or it was just one of the shitty studios in the rotation. We'll see.

Black's body is actually Goku's body with Zamasu's mind. The Dragon Balls were used to switch. No extra details revealed.

Soo this episode was sorta filler. Seems like half of next episode is gonna be how Zamasu killed Gowasu and asked for the wishes and stuff and the other half will be some fighting. Can't wait for episode 62.

Yea, this episode is most definitely filler. From what I could gather, it was completely outsourced and had barely any corrections by the animators. That's good for us. It's mostly exposition and the actual teams had more time to do shit.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • CloudEnvyCloudEnvy I'll drop the freaking moon! Joined: Posts: 898
    Shitty art all around in this episode, although character beats were good. Especially both Trunks.

Feels like the team sacrificed this one, it being mostly composed of still shots, in order to work on a action heavy one. Or it was just one of the shitty studios in the rotation. We'll see.

Black's body is actually Goku's body with Zamasu's mind. The Dragon Balls were used to switch. No extra details revealed.

Soo this episode was sorta filler. Seems like half of next episode is gonna be how Zamasu killed Gowasu and asked for the wishes and stuff and the other half will be some fighting. Can't wait for episode 62.

Yea, this episode is most definitely filler. From what I could gather, it was completely outsourced and had barely any corrections by the animators. That's good for us. It's mostly exposition and the actual teams had more time to do shit.

Actually, does this episode add a plot hole? Vegeta and Black both turned Blue and Rose. While it may not be a big deal for Black, turning Super Saiyan Blue was supposed to eat up a bunch of ki after reverting back. I know its probably just an oversight but its funny to thinks the prince of all saiyans just fucked himself over again.
    Watch me stream with my friends twitch.tv/superscrubbrothers
    The whole Blue training lots of stamina is manga-only. Nothing of sorts has ever been stated in the anime, other then it drains some Ki to keep it running.

In the manga, just popping it twice drains 90% of your energy.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,607
    The whole Blue training lots of stamina is manga-only. Nothing of sorts has ever been stated in the anime, other then it drains some Ki to keep it running.

In the manga, just popping it twice drains 90% of your energy.

So like real life then? Pop a good one, tell a bitch to make you a sandwich then going to sleep.
    Saiyans having 10% energy left is amazing
    "I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,571
    Was kinda hoping Black was just Goku that was raised by a corrupt god. Prolly the only misstep this arc, but it doesn't ruin things for me. Black and arc still awesome tho

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • DrellyFishDrellyFish Joined: Posts: 4,390
    The Black identity reveal legit is what people were speculating as soon as we saw Black. I just need the explanation on where he got the body and etc. Damn cliffhanger ending...fuuuuuuck
    edited October 2016
    60 subbed on youtube, let's see how long till youtube deletes it
    Post edited by Xvideos on
    edited October 2016
    Black still has the time ring. If anything ever goes wrong, he could just as easily go back to current time and kill Kaioshin to destroy Beerus and then kill everyone else.

That's why I get psyched out every time he raises his hand and does that gesture with his ring.
    Post edited by Xvideos on
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,412
    Weird. So
    Zamasu switches bodies, then kills his original body and wishes it back imo So there are two Zamasu's? Absolutely ridiculous. Wtf.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
    BullDancer wrote: »
    Weird. So
    Zamasu switches bodies, then kills his original body and wishes it back imo So there are two Zamasu's? Absolutely ridiculous. Wtf.
    Time ring, dude. There are 2 Trunks too, remember? Same idea.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,776
    Xvideos wrote: »
    Black still has the time ring. If anything ever goes wrong, he could just as easily go back to current time and kill Kaioshin to destroy Beerus and then kill everyone else.

That's why I get psyched out every time he raises his hand and does that gesture with his ring.

He can't go to the past, you can only travel to the future. Plus changing the past wouldn't affect his present (See Android saga, Trunks DBS saga, Trunks in general).

But for real this fuckin soap opera needs to stop. Bulma grabbing Mai's hand and shit? Nigga plz. We ain't watching Dragon Ball to see who bangs who.
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 25,256
    You can use the Time Rings to go back in time. It is just forbidden to do so, due to paradox fuckery, like we're seeing now.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,100
    If Goku, Vegeta, and company fail to beat Zamasu/Black now, they should use the time machine to go into the future just for more time travel bullshit. :sweat:

I hope they don't use the Zeno butt dial but I have a feeling it'll happen near the end of this arc.
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
    edited October 2016

He can't go to the past, you can only travel to the future. Plus changing the past wouldn't affect his present (See Android saga, Trunks DBS saga, Trunks in general).

But for real this fuckin soap opera needs to stop. Bulma grabbing Mai's hand and shit? Nigga plz. We ain't watching Dragon Ball to see who bangs who.

That's not my point though.
    The current timeline and future trunks timeline are running independently. Any one with a time traveling device could travel from 1 place to another and not affect anything in the other.

When black is defeated, as his last ditch effort to get back at them, he could run away to current time using time ring (he has done that before) and instant teleport to kaioshin and kill him before Beerus could catch him. And by the time goku and gang get back in time, he could have killed a lot of people unless Whis decides to step in.

Also, the time ring can travel to the past; it's just that as a rule among gods, they are forbidden to use the time ring to travel to the past, but it's definitely possible. There are already quite a few of green time rings in the box, and not all of them were from the cell saga.

I think there's a reason why the animators keep focusing on Black's time ring. It's a perfect cheat device.
  • NickRocksNickRocks Lil B Was Right Joined: Posts: 22,635
    po pimpus wrote: »
    I wonder if the Super team watches DBZ Abridged, considering this revelation...

Its so obvious they watch TFS super is a joke
    King of the Post-09ers
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,455
    So black is zamasu and zamasu is zamasu from a different timeline

So is it gay if they are jacking each other off?

Or he's like i'm fucking goku
    "You're fucking goku"

Goku never kissed chichi.

Chi Chi confirmed loyal to piccolo
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,255
    they had something amazing then had to fuck it all up
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • EskillsEskills Joined: Posts: 3,931
    edited October 2016
    I don't understand how Goku has never kissed chichi.

Clearly he's gay and some other saiyan is knocking her up.
    I do believe tat I r teh King.

That's not my point though.
    The current timeline and future trunks timeline are running independently. Any one with a time traveling device could travel from 1 place to another and not affect anything in the other.

When black is defeated, as his last ditch effort to get back at them, he could run away to current time using time ring (he has done that before) and instant teleport to kaioshin and kill him before Beerus could catch him. And by the time goku and gang get back in time, he could have killed a lot of people unless Whis decides to step in.

Also, the time ring can travel to the past; it's just that as a rule among gods, they are forbidden to use the time ring to travel to the past, but it's definitely possible. There are already quite a few of green time rings in the box, and not all of them were from the cell saga.

I think there's a reason why the animators keep focusing on Black's time ring. It's a perfect cheat device.

trunks current time is Black's present time. Ring of time can't go to the past. Only future and then back to PRESENT time. Since that's his present time, Black can't go back in time and prevent stuff.
    edited October 2016
    trunks current time is Black's present time. Ring of time can't go to the past. Only future and then back to PRESENT time. Since that's his present time, Black can't go back in time and prevent stuff.

Episode 49

Also, I must have repeated this 3 time now. I am not about preventing stuff in the past, I am talking about last ditch effort to hit his opponents where it hurts, like Cell's suicide bombing and Frieza's planet buster.

Or simply using the time ring to run away and use Super Dragon balls to make another wish.

And for some reason you ignored Po Pimpus's post. Did you put him on ignore list?
    po pimpus wrote: »
    You can use the Time Rings to go back in time. It is just forbidden to do so, due to paradox fuckery, like we're seeing now.

Gowasu says it is impossible, and so does Whis in an earlier episode. He says "even if you *could* do it, it is forbidden" but states it is out of reach from the ring which is why Black is pulled back on the first encounter.
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,034
    CloudEnvy wrote: »

Actually, does this episode add a plot hole? Vegeta and Black both turned Blue and Rose. While it may not be a big deal for Black, turning Super Saiyan Blue was supposed to eat up a bunch of ki after reverting back. I know its probably just an oversight but its funny to thinks the prince of all saiyans just fucked himself over again.

That shit is some nonsense from the manga which is not canon.
    The whole reason why they use the ssjb now is because it brings better control over the ki, without wasting mostly any. If what happened on the manga were true they wouldnt be wasting their time with a transformation That is a worst stamina sink than ssj3.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    Eskills wrote: »
    I don't understand how Goku has never kissed chichi.

Clearly he's gay and some other saiyan is knocking her up.

It is some weird shit considering in dbs goku went from a dude who was happy to give chichi a baby and became a 6 year old "lol girls are gross" fucktard

You can't be that "pure" when you are a student of roshi
    Goku being pure has nothing to do with being pure good/evil/etc.
    edited October 2016
    We are not having the same conversation

We know Goku loves big titties and knows what bulma is like naked

But now he is just a little kid
  • WhizardWhizard CFN: Whizard Joined: Posts: 513
    edited October 2016
    When I saw what had happened, I was under the impression that Zamasu had wished himself immortal, then placed his heart in Goku's body, which would allow them both to be there?

That would mean he'd have to find out about the super dragonballs twice though? Unless he found out there were the ones on earth and that Shenron could also move his heart from one body to another.
  • Project_6Project_6 Deadeye Joined: Posts: 22
    Zamasu: Not bad for a Human.

Oh good lord. Goku is not Human!!
    My tactics are imperfect. They always have been. Thus, there is always room for improvement.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,255
    Project_6 wrote: »
    Zamasu: Not bad for a Human.

Oh good lord. Goku is not Human!!

you're late to the party

Humans = Bipedal being
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,231
    Yeah when he says human he means mortal. Whenever we get a dub, I'm sure they'll translate it as mortal to avoid confusion.
    There is a bit of a perk in there. Mortals implies everything that can die, while ningen is specifically for human-like beings in the DB universe.

Translating as mortals is a bit of a goof, but I don't think there is a proper way to adapt that unless you restructure the entire dialog, much less if you wanna lip sync correctly without altering footage.
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    "humanoid" done. Him refering to bipedals would be the same but probably too formal for most of the people that watch this show.
    Not even about being too formal. Black speaks a very formal japanese so it wouldn't be out of character, but Bipedals is kinda of an odd fit for Dragon Ball.
  • FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 3,518
    57027058.jpg
    XBL/PSN DiegoElFuego

Will play
    (PS4): KOF14, Skullgirls, Blasterz, DBXV2
    (360): MVC2, MVC:O
    (XB1): Everything else non FG's
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,100
    No Mortal Plan?

Black isn't immortal. Get'em Zamasu!
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin