Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• Negative-Zer0Negative-Zer0 Joined: Posts: 9,649
    Naruto in a shorter amount of time had more transformations than all of DBZ
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Stop with that angel war shit.

Goku can't even touch Beerus, who gets schooled by Whis... No telling how powerful the Grand Priest is compared to his kids.

NO ONE outside Zen-oh is fucking with that dude right now.

these niggas are acting too sus
    “I was trying to take the easy way out by running away from everything. No matter the pain, I will keep living. So when I die, I'll feel I did the best I could.” - Koala
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,651
    I fucking called Vegeta trying to take on Hit.

Hit however seems to be jobbing to Jiren next episode sigh, hope he doesn't get DQ

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,398
    Stop with that angel war shit.

Goku can't even touch Beerus, who gets schooled by Whis... No telling how powerful the Grand Priest is compared to his kids.

NO ONE outside Zen-oh is fucking with that dude right now.

Whis already said he can't lay a hand on his dad. And his sister is stronger than whis himself. Dbz fans are tards
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,591
    hit vs Jiren next week? I don't wanna see that yet lol
  • JLALloydJLALloyd Joined: Posts: 719
    RoGE9 wrote: »
    lol I feel like krillin's last fight was a slight nod at his fight vs bacterian in dragon ball. Another fight with a smell gimmick gone wrong.
    There was one also for Goku vs Tien when Krillin took Roshi's glasses without him noticing. Same reaction.

I'm done with episodes spoilers now, don't want to ruin the tournament for me.
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,398
    edited July 16
    Where are people getting jiren vs hit from? Preview just showed them getting alerted from kales power or something
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,149

krillins fight was like

b0c1c81f628d4ea34211646d8b62c3c5c8f0f1e861a873113af2d63f16d061dd.jpg

I think the furry Fang had potential, 18 almost got worked

alot of wolves/foxes in these universes

Frost and Frieza just chilling the whole time
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
  • mowrmowr VROOM VROOM! Joined: Posts: 6,554
    edited July 16
    You could almost give them credit for saying they intentionally overdid the shoe stank because that's what it felt like to furry Fang's boosted nasal powers.
    Unironically my jam youtube.com/watch?v=RQ68z3v1Ls0

PSN: DHEvil CFN: DHEvil
    SFV: Abigail
    Region: United Kingdom
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,462
    edited July 16
    I just find it absurd that Cabba didn't spread the knowledge of super sayian to the leaders of the U6 sayians, so their home planet's race can grow stronger faster.
    they could have produced more talented and powerful sayians before the whole Tournament of Power news reached them.
    locoghoul wrote: »
    I fucking called Vegeta trying to take on Hit.

Hit however seems to be jobbing to Jiren next episode sigh, hope he doesn't get DQ

Hit should get ringed out ASAP. he already was glorified in the U6 vs U7 tournament, glorified in the Goku vs Hit rematch.
    let the unknowns shine more. Hit is too OP among the participating universes, and he's already had his saga to show off as the previous #1 opponent of Goku.

Hit ringed out by Jiren would increase Jiren's popularity, cause obviously Jiren's not going to ring out Goku or Gohan.

Samurai Shodown V Special uncensored + online crossplay PS4 and Vita
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
  • Shadow AceShadow Ace The Royal Knight of the Turbulent Winds Joined: Posts: 5,149
    HD-Man wrote: »
    Loved the episode. They overdid the shoe scene, but otherwise good showing from Krillin.

Most interested in seeing what Freeza is planning to overthrow the Zenos. For a guy like Freeza to say how horrible those two are speaks volumes

wasn't the original concept of the tournament was that Zen-oh was planning to erase the universes anyway? the TOP was just an excuse for only on to survive

people should be thanking goku, smh

I think Freeza got some shit planned, prolly needs Frost to survive

Caulifa going Ultra SSJ2 is funny
    Once Known as Shadow Ace 50
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, a rose as gentle, a song so eloquent
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,491
    I told y'all you were gonna put some respect on Krillin's name.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh He rains salty tears Joined: Posts: 8,729
    I wonder if this is a new trend for Vegeta where he gets humor fights.

Like Vegeta's next opponent is a Pride Trooper that can only be overcome in a pose-off and Vegeta's like 'Psh, I learned this from a certain bodysnatcher' and pulls out serious Ginyu Force posing.

Completely straight faced of course
    NNID: a2handedmonk
    so the U10 bird warrior's name seems to be Jium. U4 wolf warrior is Shosa, U4 vulpine warrior is Majora (whose name is said in the episode).
    https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/07/13/arcade-legend-samurai-shodown-v-special-coming-to-ps4-vita/
  • HD-ManHD-Man Big Apple 3 A.M Joined: Posts: 10,526
    Kinda wish blind fox guy fought longer, I liked his design. Kind of a waste to see him gone so soon

"I wake up and piss excellence"
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 3,651
    No namekians but Piccolo... :Sadface:
    3DS Friend Code: 3239-3711-4829
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,637
    DB has been always be furry haven.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,637
    I don't think she will learn it this arc.
    But is very likely that she will learn it in later on a next arc.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 444
    edited July 17
    locoghoul wrote: »
    No namekians but Piccolo... :Sadface:

Well, we do have two unknowns on Universe 6, so maybe one of them are namekian.
    Rip sig.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,130
    just shows how rare dragonballs are. though there might even be namekians on the higher tier universes
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,349
    Krillian got his, I hope Tien and Roshi get at least a chance to get some shine on.

Writers seem to have a hard on for screwing Tien.
  • VoltVolt Joined: Posts: 881
    Tien will Shin Kikoho a whole universe out and Frost will ring him out with the ninja tech.
    edited July 17
    dab00g wrote: »
    Fuck this furry shit though

Too many of them

better than frieza/namek/saibaman race and hybrids like Cell and Hit. those designs are horrible, ugly, homosexual (everytime Toriyama invents an all male race, the universe vomits),
    and have less diversity than the furry spectrum of races.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 20,070
    I wanted to see a female looking namekian

We still have not seen ALL the fighters maybe bardok is in there

I like beerus' strategy. Everybody stay together and keep their numbers high

Krillin got eliminated because he broke away.

Anybody else think we get super 17?
  • fishjiefishjie no Joined: Posts: 4,793 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sad that krillin got peaced out like a little bitch, but he did put in serious work so i guess its ok
    Nicky's methods of betting weren't scientific, but they worked. When he won, he collected. When he lost, he told the bookies to go fuck themselves. I mean, what were they going to do, muscle Nicky? Nicky was the muscle
  • VASagaVASaga Not Yet Strange! Let Them Wait Joined: Posts: 1,607
    Krillin got peaced out cause he had to save his bae 18'

Had he stayed with his group, the other universes would never have been able to break their formation.

"I must have ascended to a higher plane of thinking than most because I play Dr Strange"
    edited July 17
    VASaga wrote: »
    Krillin got peaced out cause he had to save his bae 18'

Had he stayed with his group, the other universes would never have been able to break their formation.

Krillin also put in work because he had to bail 18 out.

The problem was that 18 didn't saw Frost teleport in time.

I guess she'll be the one who'll ring him out for this.

Just realized Frieza's Enemy Mine with Goku might actually work because of his beef with Zeno.
    Watching Frieza pull a Vegeta would be weird.

But I'm probably biased because I'd rather have Cell back instead.
    nah Frieza tops Cell among the fanbase, and Cell is an abomination that's not up to Frieza's evil proactive levels.
    Cell actually is too conforming with the delusional "perfect power level", instead of breaking limits like Frieza has.
    and Frieza is too evil to go Vegeta, Cell is more likely to get all buddy buddy like Dabura.
    I dont think 18 will be so cliche to ring out Frost. the battle royale is so chaotic, they could wind up getting ringed out by different opponents.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh He rains salty tears Joined: Posts: 8,729
    edited July 18
    As a DBZ fan, I'm thinking 'Krillin's progress in the series and that's all he gets? Poor guy......'

As a fighting game enthusiast, I'm thinking 'I look forward to seeing this replayed in the next Taunt to Get Bodied combo video'
    Post edited by Colonel-Gilgamesh on
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Let's Hit the Climax! Joined: Posts: 24,491
    Freeza is too irredeemably evil to ever go full good guy like Vegeta.

Vegeta was only an asshole due to his upbringing and pride... Once he saw another way to become powerful, he was done with the evil shit.

Freeza don't give a fuck, and will shoot Goku in the back the minute Universe 7 is safe from erasure.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • Dracula_XDracula_X unblockable Joined: Posts: 909
    Also, I believe we have leaked footage of Freeza's upcoming coup attempt on the Omni King
    a62.gif

When I first saw that I half expectedd the Scotsman to tank that and keep taunting haku. Sad day.

Back on topic that episode was pretty fun. Krillin got to shine and Roshi got a ring out. Frost is an oprotunistic bastard. Wonder how Freeza will back stab him eventually.
    Time lost can never be retrieved.
    edited July 18
    Freeza is too irredeemably evil to ever go full good guy like Vegeta.

Vegeta was only an asshole due to his upbringing and pride... Once he saw another way to become powerful, he was done with the evil shit.

Freeza don't give a fuck, and will shoot Goku in the back the minute Universe 7 is safe from erasure.

Yeah, that's the mixup, don't get all surprised when Frieza goes all:

"Yo, filthy monkey, I-I mean Goku, are you really going to let those Kirby-sounding motherfuckers just wipe out universes like that?
    Didn't you notice that blue smirking midget over there feeling himself?
    Nah, son, I'm punching those smurfs in the mouth, you in?"
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,126
    Wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that the Grand Priest is the real one behind the zen-ohs.

As in, they're just a spokesperson for the GP.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.