Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,059

Gowasu says it is impossible, and so does Whis in an earlier episode. He says "even if you *could* do it, it is forbidden" but states it is out of reach from the ring which is why Black is pulled back on the first encounter.
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,782
    CloudEnvy wrote: »
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Shitty art all around in this episode, although character beats were good. Especially both Trunks.

Feels like the team sacrificed this one, it being mostly composed of still shots, in order to work on a action heavy one. Or it was just one of the shitty studios in the rotation. We'll see.

Black's body is actually Goku's body with Zamasu's mind. The Dragon Balls were used to switch. No extra details revealed.

Soo this episode was sorta filler. Seems like half of next episode is gonna be how Zamasu killed Gowasu and asked for the wishes and stuff and the other half will be some fighting. Can't wait for episode 62.

Yea, this episode is most definitely filler. From what I could gather, it was completely outsourced and had barely any corrections by the animators. That's good for us. It's mostly exposition and the actual teams had more time to do shit.

Actually, does this episode add a plot hole? Vegeta and Black both turned Blue and Rose. While it may not be a big deal for Black, turning Super Saiyan Blue was supposed to eat up a bunch of ki after reverting back. I know its probably just an oversight but its funny to thinks the prince of all saiyans just fucked himself over again.

That shit is some nonsense from the manga which is not canon.
    The whole reason why they use the ssjb now is because it brings better control over the ki, without wasting mostly any. If what happened on the manga were true they wouldnt be wasting their time with a transformation That is a worst stamina sink than ssj3.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,033
    Eskills wrote: »
    I don't understand how Goku has never kissed chichi.

Clearly he's gay and some other saiyan is knocking her up.

It is some weird shit considering in dbs goku went from a dude who was happy to give chichi a baby and became a 6 year old "lol girls are gross" fucktard

You can't be that "pure" when you are a student of roshi
  • DatSpardaUserDatSpardaUser Joined: Posts: 2,556
    Goku being pure has nothing to do with being pure good/evil/etc.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,033
    edited October 2016
    We are not having the same conversation

We know Goku loves big titties and knows what bulma is like naked

But now he is just a little kid
  • WhizardWhizard CFN: Whizard Joined: Posts: 513
    edited October 2016
    When I saw what had happened, I was under the impression that Zamasu had wished himself immortal, then placed his heart in Goku's body, which would allow them both to be there?

That would mean he'd have to find out about the super dragonballs twice though? Unless he found out there were the ones on earth and that Shenron could also move his heart from one body to another.
  • Project_6Project_6 Deadeye Joined: Posts: 22
    Zamasu: Not bad for a Human.

Oh good lord. Goku is not Human!!
    My tactics are imperfect. They always have been. Thus, there is always room for improvement.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,360
    Project_6 wrote: »
    Zamasu: Not bad for a Human.

Oh good lord. Goku is not Human!!

you're late to the party

Humans = Bipedal being
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,980
    Yeah when he says human he means mortal. Whenever we get a dub, I'm sure they'll translate it as mortal to avoid confusion.
    There is a bit of a perk in there. Mortals implies everything that can die, while ningen is specifically for human-like beings in the DB universe.

Translating as mortals is a bit of a goof, but I don't think there is a proper way to adapt that unless you restructure the entire dialog, much less if you wanna lip sync correctly without altering footage.
    I intended to put Gohan into the leading role. It didn’t work out. I felt that compared to Goku, he was ultimately not suited for the part.
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,156 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    "humanoid" done. Him refering to bipedals would be the same but probably too formal for most of the people that watch this show.
    Not even about being too formal. Black speaks a very formal japanese so it wouldn't be out of character, but Bipedals is kinda of an odd fit for Dragon Ball.
  • FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 3,518
    57027058.jpg
    XBL/PSN DiegoElFuego

Will play
    (PS4): KOF14, Skullgirls, Blasterz, DBXV2
    (360): MVC2, MVC:O
    (XB1): Everything else non FG's
  • WilWil Joined: Posts: 6,144
    No Mortal Plan?

Black isn't immortal. Get'em Zamasu!
    SFV: Cammy, Ibuki, Karin
    SSJ2 Blue or bust
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,428
    Just watched the episode.....

This shit is retarded on so many levels.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,360
    "humanoid" done. Him refering to bipedals would be the same but probably too formal for most of the people that watch this show.

yes and no

im sure without a doubt there are people who have been watching dragon ball since the mid 80s watching this, at least at first for nostalgia's sake
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 8,980

Implying Chi-Chi raping Goku at least twice isn't hilarious?

Well we have confirmation of one incident....

Timestamp 9:30
    I found it fucking hilarious that KaiserNeko was trying to say that rape wasn't the implied joke there, to the point where they are blocking and deleting tweets and comments with it. I mean, maybe for someone younger, but for an adult? C'mon...
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,428

What?
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,883

Oh hells yeah
    Boobologist Ph.D

What?

Goku said in the last episode he never kissed. He has been married with Chi-Chi for the 30 years. He has 2 sons. He had no idea what marriage was.

Do the math.
  • AlphaCharlieAlphaCharlie Joined: Posts: 1,085
    edited October 2016
    So judging by the spoilerific preview....
    it looks like Zamasu & Black will be fusing using the potara earrings.

This gives me hope that we'll also see the second coming of you-know-who to fight him.

Pictured: The most badass character in DB history. you all know it's true....
    F6tCCiu.png
    I found it fucking hilarious that KaiserNeko was trying to say that rape wasn't the implied joke there, to the point where they are blocking and deleting tweets and comments with it. I mean, maybe for someone younger, but for an adult? C'mon...

Don't you know that you can't rape a man? That's what my feminist friends tell me so they have to be right.
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    Nobody complained when King Piccolo called Goku Human, oh wait, most fans skipped everything and went straight to Cell.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
    jebop wrote: »
    Nobody complained when King Piccolo called Goku Human, oh wait, most fans skipped everything and went straight to Cell.

??? King Piccolo didn't even know about the Saiya jins yet... They weren't introduced to us for several archs later.
    jebop wrote: »

Because for all intents and purposes, Goku was an actual human there.
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero Yup. Holiday functions got fucked too Joined: Posts: 3,252

Well we have confirmation of one incident....

Timestamp 9:30

Chi-Chi done roasted the Super Saiyan out of Goku
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV
    Kyo / Luong / Geese [Mai, Shun, Benimaru, Leona, Terry, Mian, Mui Mui]

DOA5LR
    Nyotengu/Mai

Tekken 7
    Eliza [Xiaoyu, Geese, Jin, Lars, Lee, M.Raven]

BBCF
    Hakumen [Azrael, Nine, Makoto]

SFV ???
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• BigDeweyBigDewey Joined: Posts: 1,987
    Hecatom wrote: »
    ENrseyw.jpg

DIO!!!
  • jebopjebop Joined: Posts: 6,890
    We need SS Purple Trunks.
    Making man children cry on this forum is way too easy.
  • XvideosXvideos Xvideos Joined: Posts: 3,309
    edited October 2016
    lol mafuba. Should have asked Beerus how to seal gods in swords. Putting them in a jar is about as insecure as you could go.

But maybe they are just using the jar as a temporary solution disable zamasu and black so they could then use super dragons to remove their threat? That could work.
    I always say they should have used that against Buu... Why go to Turtle house though? Piccolo knows it since he is the fused namek from Kami who used it against Piccolo Jr once...
    Piccolo knows how to counter it, not how to do the actual technique.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,042

Yes, but Kami does know it. Meaning Piccolo should know it now.

"Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
    locoghoul wrote: »
    I always say they should have used that against Buu... Why go to Turtle house though? Piccolo knows it since he is the fused namek from Kami who used it against Piccolo Jr once...

:coffee:

• FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,010
    The mafuba? Ok.... Unexpected.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "I love My Little Pony so much it hurts".