Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

Comments

• Leon63Leon63 Joined: Posts: 9,896
    "I dunno what I'm doing, I'm possessed!!!!" Yeah, that shit was pretty good.
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,027
    I really enjoyed the Goku and Trunks vs Zamasu and Black. We haven’t had a 2vs2 in..... forever.

Goku vs Hit when he achieves SSBKK, was awesome.

UI Goku vs Jiren.

UI Goku vs Kefla.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "http://dontevenreply.com".
  • KorbidonKorbidon Who can stand against such abominations? Joined: Posts: 4,636
    "I didn't know you could transform, Monaca!"
  • Doctrine DarkDoctrine Dark Yum Yum Joined: Posts: 7,475
    Spoiler for Ep.118:
    DPO_FEOVoAAyvzO.jpg
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
    PSN: SP_Wesker215/XBL: SP Wesker215
    Super Street Fighter Plot Guide II
    Street Fighter V: Cammy, Learning Menat Marvel: Captain Marvelous/Bucky DBFZ: Gohan/Freeza/Trunks
    Guilty Gear Revelator: Venom King of Fighters XIV: Hein/Mature/Kyo
  • Leon63Leon63 Joined: Posts: 9,896
    He never trained with the Kaio for Kaioken, or with the Yardrians for the shunkan. Only real thing he """"should have been able to learn""""" would be Super Saiyan 3, and that's a shit transformation anyway.
  • IdunoIduno ...what to put here Joined: Posts: 5,425
    Everyone forgetting about that Goku vs Krillin match, that shit was sick.

I streamed every other epidode, that one got saved.
    “It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what."
    -Stephen Fry

"I know crackheads that could sneak into a house better than an 8th century shinobi."
    -Jimmy1200
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,932
    edited November 24

Bojack villains themselves were eh but something I miss are when the Z Fighters find themselves in more realistic locales than what are typically shown in the anime. If not for Gohan and Trunks being there you'd think that you were watching the Fatal Fury OVAs in this clip.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,470
    Vegeta will get Ultra Instinct because getting Goku's sloppy seconds is kind of his thing.
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Vegeta will get it whenever it becomes kinda irrelevant. Watch him get stomped when he reveals it
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • Darc RequiemDarc Requiem The Light Emitting Darkness Joined: Posts: 9,250
    locoghoul wrote: »
    Vegeta will get it whenever it becomes kinda irrelevant. Watch him get stomped when he reveals it

Explains why he never got SSJ3, that form was irrelevant from the start.
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,470
    Vegeta will get Ultra Instinct because getting Goku's sloppy seconds is kind of his thing.

Well, Goku did 'pat-pat' Bulma first :whistle:

Fixed for accuracy
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,405
    I kinda feel Vegeta needs a form of his own so he can come unto his own better than just being "Goku's shadow."

Maybe something that is unique enough for Z fighters to be like "YES! vegeta is here!" instead of the the villains saying that when he arrives
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

Ray Kurzweil
  • traxustraxus Joined: Posts: 354
    Xenoverse 2 worth picking up on sale? I'm sure the vs is shit compared to a real fighter, but is the campaign or whatever any good?
  • VoltVolt The Ultra Plastic Warrior Joined: Posts: 2,544
    traxus wrote: »
    Xenoverse 2 worth picking up on sale? I'm sure the vs is shit compared to a real fighter, but is the campaign or whatever any good?

lol no.
    Join the SRK Weekly SFV Tournament!!!

If anyone is crazy enough to fight someone from Rio in SFV's terrible online, CFN is Volt-Ikazuchi.
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,261
    i think U2 gets erased
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,535 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Leon63 wrote: »
    He never trained with Kaio-sama for Kaioken, or with the Yardratto-jin for the shunkanaido. Only real thing he """"should have been able to learn""""" would be Super Saiyan 3, and that's a shit transformation anyway.

Corrected a few terms for you.
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
  • xiceman191xiceman191 Joined: Posts: 1,542
    Finally Ribranne wack ass is gone I was hoping that new transformation would of been a decent looking form but nope we just got a bigger and fatter version of the big and fat annoying bitch we already had.
    Oh well
    tumblr_mxr7mlnaOj1r2ckpzo1_400.gif
    Psn: Datdudeiceman191
    Umvc3: Main team: Nova/Spencer/Mags, Secondary: Dormammu/Strange/Magneto
    twitch.tv/datdudeiceman191
  • Autocrat1Autocrat1 BRING ON HALF-LIFE 3 Joined: Posts: 3,422
    edited November 26
    Finally, McRibrianne de Fatheaux has been shelved
    ...until DBFZ.... :mad:
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,919
    well great fights, guess on the positive side, it made 17 and 18 shine more, and Ribrianne and Rozie shined more too.
    so Piccolo is getting eliminated before 17 and 18, well it makes sense, guess the robots are gonna eliminate 17 and 18. the robots team should ring out U7 members before they go down. ouch, so U2 is eliminated next week? U6 might hang on? the description sounds singular, so U6 could still be in it for another episode.

and those two nameks could simply fuse and get massively stronger. somehow U6 might outlast U3 and U4. but U4 with the stealth warriors could just wait it out until one opponent/enemy team is remaining. not sure if U6 will just get eliminated, Piccolo is eliminated, Piccolo takes U6 down with him, or U6 survives and has U3 or U4 fight U7.
    whatever the case, U4 could be next to shine after U6 and eliminate some U7 members.

• BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,493
    Personally I think the Grand Priest is trying to make Zeno more welcoming of violence, and thus giving the Omni-King a slightly more evil alignment. Either that, or he wants Zeno to bring the super dragon balls together so he can make a wish. I don't exactly know what his angle is.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file