Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not...

1796797799801802806

Comments

  • CyberPhoenix0252CyberPhoenix0252 Joined: Posts: 545
    edited December 4
    Beerus' last comment he made, 'Say something', makes wonder what or who he was referring to...

    It might've been to Champa for taunting him instead of saying goodbye.

    Maybe to himself? He might've been struggling to say anything, so he berated himself with 'Say something'.

    My favorite theory was that he broke the 4th wall and was talking to the narrator, and considering the narrator seemed to speak up quickly after Beerus' line, I could see it being a thing.

    Shadow Ace wrote: »
    easily contender for top 10 episodes of dragon ball super

    Vegeta being pissed about his other son being erased
    beerus being quiet and mad about losing his brother, even champa cared enough to say goodbye to beerus
    Magical Girl U2 being gone is a godsend
    Hit didnt say a word

    also im not crying you are

    tenor.gif

    Nigga you did not just use a gif from that movie...
    Crying now, brb :cry:
    Rip sig.
  • dab00gdab00g Joined: Posts: 21,199
    edited December 4
    U7 is getting Cena treatment here
    Mwe got 3 saiyans, pic, and the androids

    Like u7 has the most people. Something Big going to happen in the rumble. I really hope goku gets ohko by jiren

    That one puuuuuuunch has to be used again

    I like how piccollo just shows how his beam is always an ace, but needs a saiyan assist to set it up.

    I need goku attaining UI again and then just eating a punch from jiren that sends him out. Like he evades into the cross counter and is sent ouf. With everybody else just staring in horror.

    Goku lands in between the zenos is the out
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,408
    U2's farewell was cute.
    Good Riddance. SORRY BOUT YO DAMN LUCK
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

    I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Say what you will about U2, the BALLS they had to broadcast the tournament and the universe NOT spiraling into chaos when they lost was damn impressive.

    for real, I was thinking if I was watching my universe get rekt live I would had started to bang some bitches RIGHT THERE on the street. Fuck it, might be the last time. You know, POWAH OF LOVE
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,569
    U2 was annoying as shit to the very end. They just refused to DIE. They didn't even give U6 that much time before they got sent to the Phantom Zone.

    Fuck Love.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

    R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
  • DukeCDukeC Ultimate Waifu Joined: Posts: 4,434
    edited December 4
    Meh. The only ones from universe 2 that was annoying was Ribrainne and U2 Cleopatra.

    Everyone else was pretty goofy and gimmicky as exhibited by 17 and 18 playing along with the remaining U2 fighters.

    I really think Ribrainne put a sour grape in everyone's mouth honestly LMAO.

    Nintendo Network ID: DukeC318
    PSN: DukeC101
    Capcom Fighting Network ID for SFV: SarahWalker
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    DukeC wrote: »
    Meh. The only ones from universe 2 that was annoying was Ribrainne and U2 Cleopatra.

    Everyone else was pretty goofy and gimmicky as exhibited by 17 and 18 playing along with the remaining U2 fighters.

    I really think Ribrainne put a sour grape in everyone's mouth honestly LMAO.

    how dare you talk like that about Heles. MILF GoD best GoD. Their Kaioshin was annoying af though
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • LantisLantis Can you fly, Bobby? Joined: Posts: 6,279 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So when is Jiren gonna pull out that Justin Wong comeback and start eliminating U7 fools to even up the playing field?
    There's no holding me back
    I'm not driven by fear
    I'm just driven by anger
    And you're under attack
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG


    waifu tier
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,261
    Someone pointed this out and to think about it makes perfect sense. Just observe and watch. All Zeno Sama is, is the ultimate god of destruction. He's the god of all of the gods f destruction. The grand priest is his angel/attendant.

    Which means there also has to be an equal god of creation that's the god of all of the gods of creation... That ultimate god of creation will be revealed close to the end of ToP...
  • AlkipotAlkipot Mayoral Upper! Joined: Posts: 2,039
    Fuck sakes I actually felt bad for Universe 2 being erased.

    And Universe 6 being gone was like

    giphy.gif

    Beerus and Vegeta's reactions were quite telling...

    SFV CFN - EvilMuffinMan (Laura, Guile, ABIGAIL!)
    Watch my terrible MvC: I and SFV play here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Alkipot
    Twitch stream: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/200814218
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,886
    One of my favorite champa moments will always be when he stubbed his toe on the coffee table in the U6 Tournament arc
  • highluluhighlulu Joined: Posts: 3,849
    Leon63 wrote: »
    Leon63 wrote: »
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Hit is also the only one on that team with a brain.

    You are forgetting about the one that basically beat a character 20x stronger than him just with the power of his brains. Of course he somehow suddenly became a massive brainlet when he got involved with Freezer, as the writing of anything he touches goes to hell.

    You mean the same guy who thought it would be fun to torture Roshi and gloat instead of either leaving and letting Magetta take care of the weakened Roshi or flung him off immediately? Or are we talking about the guy who trusted someone who literally just backstabbed someone else? Or the guy who threw a tantrum and got his ass erased?

    For a supposedly smart man he's made some pretty fucking dumb decisions.
    2 of those started exactly when he met his U7 equivalent, which is the point where his intelligence dropped to hell. Same with the "lol erase anyone that tries to do anything from the outside" rule they pulled out of their ass. There couldn't be a hard transparent wall, it had to be erasure, and it would never be mentioned before just to be safe about it.

    it also wont be mentioned again after all of the dudes in the audience be giving out power for spirit bombs and love from u2 and shit
    Umvc3 - (Nova/Frank/Dante) (Nova/Spencer/Strange) (Zero/Doom/Vergil)
    SF4 - Cammy, Ken
  • Colonel-GilgameshColonel-Gilgamesh Akuma Matata Joined: Posts: 9,474
    highlulu wrote: »
    Leon63 wrote: »
    Leon63 wrote: »
    po pimpus wrote: »
    Hit is also the only one on that team with a brain.

    You are forgetting about the one that basically beat a character 20x stronger than him just with the power of his brains. Of course he somehow suddenly became a massive brainlet when he got involved with Freezer, as the writing of anything he touches goes to hell.

    You mean the same guy who thought it would be fun to torture Roshi and gloat instead of either leaving and letting Magetta take care of the weakened Roshi or flung him off immediately? Or are we talking about the guy who trusted someone who literally just backstabbed someone else? Or the guy who threw a tantrum and got his ass erased?

    For a supposedly smart man he's made some pretty fucking dumb decisions.
    2 of those started exactly when he met his U7 equivalent, which is the point where his intelligence dropped to hell. Same with the "lol erase anyone that tries to do anything from the outside" rule they pulled out of their ass. There couldn't be a hard transparent wall, it had to be erasure, and it would never be mentioned before just to be safe about it.

    it also wont be mentioned again after all of the dudes in the audience be giving out power for spirit bombs and love from u2 and shit

    True, but then again it wasn't the audience straightup attacking another universe.
    NNID: a2handedmonk
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,886
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,923
    U7 could get more warriors eliminated next episode. there's those stealth people.
    18 and 17 are probably next, and maybe Piccolo since he already had his highlight.
    and they gotta introduce the ultimate U3 and U4 super warriors, take care of that, then U11 to deal with.
    and then they gotta resolve the whole angels thing, Super Dragon Balls.

    not sure if they will just leave the angels as is. things gotta change for the better. a reform, new leadership, etc

    and with Goku getting so much stronger, Grand Priest isnt gonna leave things as is, and even if the universes are restored,
    a war with the angels gotta happen, which they might save for a new series, or really fast paced progression happens in 5 remaining Super episodes after the tournament.
  • Leon63Leon63 Joined: Posts: 9,896
    It's allowed when it's sugoku tanoshi for the watermelon twins, and that is when it's convenient for the plot.

    Gohan, the doc and 18 already had their moment to shine, specially 18 when she got rid of a big player, if anything due to her relevance. If they want to surprise people, they'll eliminate 17.
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,513
    Leon63 wrote: »
    It's allowed when it's sugoku tanoshi for the watermelon twins, and that is when it's convenient for the plot.

    Gohan, the doc and 18 already had their moment to shine, specially 18 when she got rid of a big player, if anything due to her relevance. If they want to surprise people, they'll eliminate goku.

    Biggest plot twist in DB history.
  • Bomberman3000Bomberman3000 The Headshaker Joined: Posts: 2,407
    I usually use this topic to see clips and chat with what happens, as I don't mind the spoilers, as later on I'll be able to watch this with the English dub.

    But uh, question...
    After what happened, how did Goku react?? Cause already Vegeta looks a tad more pissed than usual (and that's probably an understatement).
    "What Strength!!
    But Don't forget,
    There are many guys like you, all over the world!!!"

    SteamID: BombermanGOLDEN
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,386
    We haven't seen Goku's reaction, but I assume it's going to be that of a kid who breaks a couple of his toys and moves on to play with the others in his collection.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 36,726 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    its goku...he probably is gonna be emotionless. Hes known what was gonna happen from jump and did not care nor try to change zenos mind. He also thinks the dragon balls are play things in the universe.
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

    kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,987
    Ight I need more spoilers
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 6,261
    Toriyama likes to troll!!!
  • crotchpunchacrotchpuncha Joined: Posts: 22,121
    maxx wrote: »
    its goku...he probably is gonna be emotionless. Hes known what was gonna happen from jump and did not care nor try to change zenos mind. He also thinks the dragon balls are play things in the universe.
    So do the writers.
    It's not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima This tiger isn't dead.... Joined: Posts: 8,406
    edited December 5
    angelpalm wrote: »
    DK96q8mXUAAG-Z6.jpg


    So this is why yamucha wanted to be invited


    SUPER SPIRIT BALL!!

    But seriously I love that picture :rofl:
    "The telephone is virtual reality in that you can meet with someone as if you are together, at least in the auditory sense."

    Ray Kurzweil
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,513
    So...yamcha was the strongest mortal in the universe afterall eh? Makes sense.
  • FengShuiEnergyFengShuiEnergy Serving my robot overlords <3 Joined: Posts: 12,513


    Gohan Blanco tint or riot

    Too many furballs.
  • CDB2CDB2 Joined: Posts: 3,298


    Gohan Blanco tint or riot

    And sold!!!
    Got all the characters I wanted!! Hoping now for Hit to put the cherry on top!

    Tekken 7: Kazyua, Dragnov
    Injustice: Black Adam, Starfire, Batman, Sub-Zero
    SFV: Laura, Menat
  • a15kkoa15kko Joined: Posts: 5,886
    I think I’m gonna main gohan
  • locoghoullocoghoul Fuck Chun Joined: Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    wonder if Vegito is gonna be DLC
    You want to enjoy your shit game? Go ahead. Just know that I will ALWAYS be here - po pimpus 2006-2017 RIP

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file