Sup,

Here they are:

SakRyufin.jpg

- Thanks
Lots of fanart and some original works: http://diavle.deviantart.com/

Have a peek if you have time :)

Comments

• voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Wow. Ryu is looking fabulous! But seriously, I'm digging your style.
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
  • DiavleDiavle Joined: Posts: 641
    ^Thanks, really appreciate it.

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    why you gotta make ryu a I love My Little Pony so much it hurts?
  • SIMPLY_HUGOSIMPLY_HUGO 1 infraction away :( Joined: Posts: 1,575

Agreed...although your style appeals to me.
    3s-Hugo, Sean mvc2-Matrix Blazblue-Tager SFIV- Zangief, Sagat, Dan, rose
    Mvc3 Haggar, Akuma/Ryu, Morrigan
    http://img535.imageshack.us/i/19964519386344707231388.jpg/
  • rookrook amused observer Joined: Posts: 1,632 mod
    Hi

I understand you're new to the FanArt board, but we don't allow these kinds of comments. You're entitled to your opinion that you don't like the way the artist has done it... so just say so objectively.

Something along the lines of "I don't like the way you've drawn Ryu. He doesn't look manly enough / he looks too metrosexual / etc" is fine.

thanks.

btw Hi Diavle. are you the same Diavle formerly from S-C.com?
    square peg. round hole. large hammer.
    http://rook-over-here.deviantart.com
  • SasmastaSasmasta Joined: Posts: 6,270
    That's a nice style you got. Do you have any other 'female' drawings in this style? (Don't judge me too quickly! I just like looking at females, both real and animated! Ahhh!)
    :eek: -"They ate what from a cup!?"
  • kz0060kz0060 I love you cashcall Joined: Posts: 369
    Cool pic. your style is really interesting cept I don't see any resemblance in Sakura at all.
    (((( ;゚Д゚))) oh snap son.

Worthless is a good man
    Hi

I understand you're new to the FanArt board, but we don't allow these kinds of comments. You're entitled to your opinion that you don't like the way the artist has done it... so just say so objectively.

Something along the lines of "I don't like the way you've drawn Ryu. He doesn't look manly enough / he looks too metrosexual / etc" is fine.

thanks.

These forums have some really immature people on here hanging out to waste time, in a really informal manner, yet you sound like a librarian saying to kids "Don't run in the library!". That was actually a funny comment that ShotoMindTricks said, as I was just about to say the same thing! Man, I don't understand what these forums are supposed to be! :arazz:
  • Shin AkumaShin Akuma "My country is the world."..."Independence [for the world] is my Happiness." ― Thomas Paine Joined: Posts: 1,631
    I like your style but what's up with Ryu's foot? :wtf:
    “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”Bruce Lee
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.Vince Lombardi Jr.
    "Execution wins games." Execution > Strategy. "Execution is like the sun ― every single aspect of fighting games revolves around it." ― Me
    "KNOWING (strategy) is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must DO (execute)." ― Bruce Lee • Leonardo da Vinci • Johann Wolfgang von Goethe • Sun Tzu
    "One may KNOW (strategy) how to conquer without being able to DO (execute) it." "He wins his battles by making NO mistakes. Making NO mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory. ― Sun Tzu
    "If you can execute everything you want to at the right time, you can't lose. And that's why Tomo (Ohira) was the best ever. EXECUTION. He's just quicker, faster, better trained than anyone that's ever lived." ― Jeff Schaefer
  • paper tigerpaper tiger MEGA CRASH! Joined: Posts: 971
    These forums have some really immature people on here hanging out to waste time, in a really informal manner, yet you sound like a librarian saying to kids "Don't run in the library!". That was actually a funny comment that ShotoMindTricks said, as I was just about to say the same thing! Man, I don't understand what these forums are supposed to be! :arazz:

I think what he said was pretty easy to understand. If you don't have something constructive to say or can't formulate your thoughts in a constructive way, then keep your comments to yourself. Whether or not you think the previous comment was funny doesn't matter, it was pointless and not necessary in this forum. If you don't understand what this forum is or how to use it, then it's pretty simple, don't use it.
    All generalizations are false, including this one.
    I've already replied to SFIII via PM. Let's not clutter up this art thread with this discussion.

but thx for the gesture goleafsgoaz :)
  • Tokoyama2000Tokoyama2000 Joined: Posts: 681
    yeah, that doesn't look like sak to me =[
    still, your style is unique and fresh
    http://www.edwinhuang.com <--- portfolio site
    ironpinky <--- twitter
    i was just trying to crack a joke and ask a real question at the same time. guess i share different humor. but really though:

what lead you to making ryu seem more feminine?
    Well this is odd, I posted in this thread quite a while back but my post seems to have been deleted.

Yup its me, long time no see.

what lead you to making ryu seem more feminine?

I was actually all set up for a usual serious pose but jokingly tried something odd and couldn't stop giggling at prospect of Ryu in such a pose, the initial version actually made him stronly resemble a balerina lol.

Angel and K9999 Fanart

Sup,

Here are Angel and K9999 from KOF:

Kangelfin.jpg

And here are their portraits:

Angelporait.jpg

K49portrait.jpg

If you are bored you can try spotting a strand of my hair in one of the pics (got into the scanner without me knowing, left it in for kicks).

- Thanks

Well this is odd, I posted in this thread quite a while back but my post seems to have been deleted.
    some posts were lost when a backup of the forums was restored a while back. You post is probably one of the casualties.

hi btw.
    good to see you here :)
  • Rabid WombatRabid Wombat Joined: Posts: 421
    nm..
    Who cares about that shit? I mean, it's only AIDS, right? Fuck it, if life gives you AIDS, just make lemonAIDS. _Carpet Lint
  • DanSCDanSC Joined: Posts: 608
    nice!!!
    I like your style. its certainly different. more of a designer's style IMO. but who cares what i think. seems everyone else likes your art too. i like ur k9999 and angel art too.
  • DIMMU SAKURABADIMMU SAKURABA Joined: Posts: 495
    So far, this is the most unusual looking Ryu picture I've ever seen in my entire life.

But, the picture is drawn nicely and if this is the style you like to do, awesome. It does look of good quality.
  • gouki10gouki10 Sonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joined: Posts: 1,115
    That is a really good picture, really makes me believe there's a story behind it.
    Chunksta408 (5:32:56 AM): If you want to get better in marvel: have confidence, have patience, don't get frustrated if you mess up, and don't let intimidation get to you
  • shubaccashubacca so many long time Joined: Posts: 329
    i totally know what's up with those feet. i took a life drawing class once and i was taught to do the same. ryu looks cool.
    Thanks man.

Thank you very much, really appreciate all the comments.

Bob Wilson Fanart

Sup,

Here is Bob Wilson from Fatal Fury:

bobwilsonfin.jpg

And here's his close up:

bobclosefin.jpg

- Thanks

• debsdebs lowering property value Joined: Posts: 5,036
    i like your interpretation of ryu and sakura. i love your style...that shit is sick. keep doing you.
  • Shadow Ace 50Shadow Ace 50 Chaos Control A hoe Joined: Posts: 2,377
    good shit...yo do you draw any manga or comics? cause id buy a copy
    Prayer Changes Things-
    "Spades and Yu-Gi-Oh are pretty much the same game" -Big G.
    AE: Vega/Fuerte/DJ SFxT: Vega/King KOFXII: Kensou/King/Terry
  • SFMCSFMC The irate artist Joined: Posts: 1,077
    You should start your own thread and merge them into one. Just throwing out an idea. Good work.
    Av by Givequicheachance
    blog
    http://saigonradio.blogspot.com/
  • KixKix Rekka Pilebunkers? Joined: Posts: 370
    I'd have to agree with the ryu looking "I love My Little Pony so much it hurts-ish" as saying he looks feminine is far less accurate in my opinion. I would have to agree with the statement that your art style "appeals to me" despite not being something I would favor it has it's place.

His position betrays the look of his face, by this I mean that his face doesn't quite match his body type. It looks older and the size and general feel (and shape) of it seems to contradict his position and the general look of the body. The arm looks too large/long, especially the one pointing outward (more reason as to why I agree I love My Little Pony so much it hurts is not inaccurate is the poisition of the arm and the crossed legs, doesn't really strike me as "feminine") although for the left it is a mild complaint.

In contrast it makes other things possibly seem to small. His foot and ankle just seem strange. As for Sakura, doesn't look like Sakura to me but as for the picture, much less to complain about. The top of the legs seems a bit odd, other than that I guess it just fits the style you were going for, and I can't really argue against that.

In general, I like the poses and the fireballs forming are cool in my opinion.
    Tentative MvC3 Team: Chris/Hulk/Captain America
  • KixKix Rekka Pilebunkers? Joined: Posts: 370
    I'm digging it. I really like the style in this, no complaints. Great job. :tup:
    Tentative MvC3 Team: Chris/Hulk/Captain America
  • EphidelEphidel Old Man SRK Joined: Posts: 14,825 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Portraits look great. Good job on everything. :p
    I'm sorry. Humor me!!
    Fightcade: Ephidel
  • Dreaded FistDreaded Fist Joined: Posts: 1,920
    sweet work man. Is the hair on the Angel portrait?
    www.phongworks.com
    Hugo and Terry Bogard Fanart

Sup,

Here are Hugo and Terry Bogard:

HugoTerryfin.jpg

P.S. So as not to bump my other threads up... a huge thanks goes to everyone who commented in them, really appreciate it.

- Thanks

EDIT: Posion's portriat:

poisonportrait.jpg

• kz0060kz0060 I love you cashcall Joined: Posts: 369
    This is amazing. Awesome job. At first I was like man Hugo doesn't look to big but then I scrolled down. lol.
    (((( ;゚Д゚))) oh snap son.

Worthless is a good man
  • BiolinkBiolink Shenmue 3 will come Joined: Posts: 4,342
    Beautiful,simply beautiful.

How did you do it?

What did you draw it on or what kind of program did you use?
    Eleventh Satanic Rule of Earth
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
    This is amazing. Awesome job. At first I was like man Hugo doesn't look to big but then I scrolled down. lol.

Thanks man, lol yeah, I didn't like Hugo being 'fat' but I liked the giant part of Andre The Giant.

Beautiful,simply beautiful.

How did you do it?

What did you draw it on or what kind of program did you use?

Thankees.

I drew all three by hand with pencil and paper, Terry and Hugo are the size that they were by default but Poison I had to make smaller digitally (wouldn't have been able to make her clear enough if actually worked in that size). Terry and Poison span one page each while Hugo takes up two (1-head to knee, 2- the rest).

Used photoshop to color and then splice them together. It was actually only Terry and Hugo at first but I wanted something to help with the perception of size and decided on adding Poison as well. Then used area select and Free Transform+Skew to get the shadows and added the 'ground' (used Skew to distort) and the background. All this was done using a Graphire 3 4x5 tablet.

• BiolinkBiolink Shenmue 3 will come Joined: Posts: 4,342
    Lots of work.

Came out really good though.

Hope you will do some more
    Eleventh Satanic Rule of Earth
    XI:
    "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him."
  • Shadow Ace 50Shadow Ace 50 Chaos Control A hoe Joined: Posts: 2,377
    lol.. i thought at first why is hugo so thin then i scrolled down,.nice touch

so much srk art talent on here..if i get rich one day ill open an art studio for you guys
    Prayer Changes Things-
    "Spades and Yu-Gi-Oh are pretty much the same game" -Big G.
    AE: Vega/Fuerte/DJ SFxT: Vega/King KOFXII: Kensou/King/Terry