MINT - Guilty Gear
Kamichan - Guilty Gear
Itabashi Zangief - VF
Yossan - Guilty Gear
Gibson - Guilty Gear

P.S.: Daigo said he will not be attending. :wasted:
It was a fun ten years.

http://nki.combovideos.com
Thanks to BlazeD and Preppy for hosting!

Comments

• Hail And KillHail And Kill Who is Gene Wong? Joined: Posts: 3,264
    Ruu, the guilty player, also said that he will not be attending.
  • True_TechTrue_Tech dragon the body Joined: Posts: 2,742 mod
    i saw mint and saw knit in my head i made myself sad on my birthday when i reread it
  • Hydra632Hydra632 Joined: Posts: 464
    Any confirmed Japanese VF players?
    Real talk no Ssf4 but pizza was good mad hardbody Im getting a little salty pizzas too clutch
  • insaneleeinsanelee duyw0rk Joined: Posts: 1,007
    im trying to get mishimastar to come. dont know about the other vf players though.

bronson.
    [14:38] <@Chang>; pz john
    [14:38] <@Chang>; hes pretty trustworthy

.. .
  • The GranbyThe Granby Magnetic Sarah Joined: Posts: 546
    Japanese VF players Confirmed:

Yosuke (also technically from seattle)

On waiting list (not confirmed but definately interested):

Itabashi Zangief (Evo2k4 champion)

I also think american VF players in Japan might be coming over like Namflow and Shou.
    -Daniel Esquer
    www.virtuafighter.com
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 58,860 mod
    KSK!!!!

Seems like some of the regulars are back. KKY and Gian is awesome BTW. Two tough ass Dhalsim players. I heard Thanatos may be coming???

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• MODMOD なん でも EZ Babay Joined: Posts: 833
    I also heard Thanatos would be comming to EVO world.
    DevilJin is on those certain pills
    3S: Yang
    KOFXII: Ralf, Kim, Duolon
    SF4: Blanka\Gouki
    AV by Master Chibi~
  • boxbox Joined: Posts: 1,611
    No Kindevu?

That means Ricky Ortiz has a good chance at taking it this year.
  • NKINKI Mashers Joined: Posts: 1,788
    No Kindevu?

That means Ricky Ortiz has a good chance at taking it this year.
    My bad. Kindevu WILL be attending.
    It was a fun ten years.

• MizukiMizuki ayy lmao Joined: Posts: 3,200
    Oh wow, why is it that every Evo I go to, there is no Daigo...
    www.twitter.com/thenipahhut
  • GureguGuregu M@ssHole Joined: Posts: 46
    Nuki plays VF, he's a nasty Aoi player.. Hope he enters VF5.

This vid isn't the best example of his VF game. I've seen many more of him beasting in big VF5 tournies.
  • AbhiAbhi Best Team EVER Joined: Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This is not complete, but here's the list so far:

P.S.: Daigo said he will not be attending. :wasted:

is this for sure
    I'm like an Hadoken

I'm like Down Right Fierce
  • Shodokan123Shodokan123 3s 4 Life Joined: Posts: 3,407
    Nuki plays VF, he's a nasty Aoi player.. Hope he enters VF5.

This vid isn't the best example of his VF game. I've seen many more of him beasting in big VF5 tournies.

why link a vid to show he is good where he loses?
    Stupid games...

Can't win em all. Most of my matches of are me losing too. :lol:

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• NKINKI Mashers Joined: Posts: 1,788
    is this for sure
    Are you asking about the list of confirmed players, or about Daigo not going? Either way, the confirmed list is who will definitely be going (or so I've been told by other Japanese players.)

As for Daigo, he said, quote: ????????????? "I think I probably won't be going."
    It was a fun ten years.

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    No Ruu? :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • KyokujiKyokuji Needlessly Perverted Joined: Posts: 2,926
    Bah, same 3S players as always. Shame we never see guys like Sugiyama, PinoAB7, Hayao, Kuroda, etc. Plus, Kokujin and Victoly are both retired now, so we don't even have any Dudley players to look forward to.
    Seems like Daigo's starting to lose some of his interest in fighters though. He didn't play 3S for months before EVO2K6, and I haven't seen him play anything besides ST in the past year.
    "Getting herpes on your face is not a cost-saving solution."
  • DSDS Hell Revealed Joined: Posts: 4,904
    My first EVO and no Daigo? I guess that pic of him and I holding 20's won't be happening. :sad:
    <Chibi> ill make sure to have komi invite you when he weds his hug pillow though
    <@bellreisa>; you may now kiss the waifu
    <@bellreisa>; if you're lucky she might even kiss back
  • Demon JimDemon Jim I'm Cereal Joined: Posts: 4,159 mod
    Gian
    KKY
    INO
    Mago

Those are some beasts right there:tup:

Damn I wish I was going to EVO.

-DJ-
    Just like that.
    "...but when he gets there, at the end of the day, it's just corn flakes." - Christopher Walken
    Battle at the Border Tournament Director
  • D'Nyc3D'Nyc3 *Insert Star* Joined: Posts: 6,987 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Cvs2 will goto Japan.....AGAIN
    Beastcoast INC '2015'
    -Latest Videos:
    youtube.com/user/Beastcoast

• The GranbyThe Granby Magnetic Sarah Joined: Posts: 546

Nuki is playing SHU (a long time and well known Shun player)....

For christ sake he's playing SHU's Shun with his AOI.... (Shun is Top S Tier and Aoi is bottom C Tier)

And look at him go toe to toe with him and bring the mind game madness in. Nuki is no joke man, dude was part of the SBO team Virtua Fusion that was able to make it to the finals with team mates Chibita and Ohsu Akira.
    -Daniel Esquer
    www.virtuafighter.com
  • Shin AkumaShin Akuma "A free America without her THOMAS PAINE is unthinkable." ― Marquis de Lafayette Joined: Posts: 1,674
    Does Ino still play CvS2?
    “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.”Bruce Lee
    “Gentlemen, we will chase perfection, and we will chase it relentlessly, knowing all the while we can never attain it. But along the way, we shall catch excellence.Vince Lombardi Jr.
    "Execution wins games." Execution > Strategy. "Execution is like the sun ― every single aspect of fighting games revolves around it." ― Me
    "KNOWING (strategy) is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must DO (execute)." ― Bruce Lee • Leonardo da Vinci • Johann Wolfgang von Goethe • Sun Tzu
    "One may KNOW (strategy) how to conquer without being able to DO (execute) it." "He wins his battles by making NO mistakes. Making NO mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory. ― Sun Tzu
    "If you can execute everything you want to at the right time, you can't lose. And that's why Tomo (Ohira) was the best ever. EXECUTION. He's just quicker, faster, better trained than anyone that's ever lived." ― Jeff Schaefer
  • Acer1236Acer1236 ?! Joined: Posts: 623
    Bah, same 3S players as always. Shame we never see guys like Sugiyama, PinoAB7, Hayao, Kuroda, etc. Plus, Kokujin and Victoly are both retired now, so we don't even have any Dudley players to look forward to.
    Seems like Daigo's starting to lose some of his interest in fighters though. He didn't play 3S for months before EVO2K6, and I haven't seen him play anything besides ST in the past year.

Vic isn't retired. He's been pretty active from the tournament results lately.

On another note, it's interesting to see no japanese Yun players as of yet. Though I'm sure a few will show up at the least.
    <DS> we saved france from the nazis and we saved them from getting humiliated by japan. 2 for 2 in history
  • kenmastersXkenmastersX Stone Nguyen Joined: Posts: 3,271
    No Ruu? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Ruu has publicly stated that he hates the console release of Accent Core, so I'm not too surprised at him not coming.

If there was a chance at the US version with the bug fixes released before Evo, maybe, but even that version would need some testing to make sure new bugs weren't created.
    Evo MvC3 top 32 choke artist. :(

Also, I'm not Richard Nguyen's brother!
  • ShinjiGohanShinjiGohan Joined: Posts: 5,190 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Besides, american GG players don't play on arcade anyway. So its either him or us.
  • SaBrESaBrE BAI BAI Joined: Posts: 4,495 mod
    Cvs2 will goto Japan.....AGAIN

how so? japan BARELY won. ricky messed up a guaranteed cc to win the game and accidentally got b,f+k with blanka. he was like pixels away from winning it all. if anything, st and cvs2 are gonna be close fucking games
    AZ fighting game crew, team hAZmat

www.teamhazmataz.com

www.twitch.tv/teamhazmat
  • kenmastersXkenmastersX Stone Nguyen Joined: Posts: 3,271
    Besides, american GG players don't play on arcade anyway. So its either him or us.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind it as much if his character didn't lose an important normal in the air in the porting process.
    Evo MvC3 top 32 choke artist. :(

Also, I'm not Richard Nguyen's brother!
  • woofwoof : - ) Joined: Posts: 2,503
    Ruu, the guilty player, also said that he will not be attending.
    :sad: ..................
  • GureguGuregu M@ssHole Joined: Posts: 46

It was a pretty close match and he's playing against one of the better Shun players in JPN. Here's a better one:

• psychochronicpsychochronic 5 fingers in a fist Joined: Posts: 1,854
    Any sign of Mester, Raoh and Issei?
    FGC Google Map: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z7moF_GAiTa4.kxWOHrLkpOgM
    Photobucket: http://www.tinyurl.com/p9eu67p
    Youtube: psychochronic, psychorarity
  • JinraiJinrai Joined: Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I also heard Thanatos would be comming to EVO world.
    Oh HELL no. Thanatos and me in the same building... beware.
  • AbhiAbhi Best Team EVER Joined: Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    My first EVO and no Daigo? I guess that pic of him and I holding 20's won't be happening. :sad:

hold on brother he said he probably isnt going, which means he still might come.

First evo and no Daigo, great:sad:
    I'm like an Hadoken

I'm like Down Right Fierce
  • DSDS Hell Revealed Joined: Posts: 4,904
    hold on brother he said he probably isnt going, which means he still might come.

First evo and no Daigo, great:sad:

Well, at least there's Bas. Maybe Daigo will make a last minute appearance. But, at least we're getting Bas. Finally, I get to watch one of the top CvS2 OGs play.
    <Chibi> ill make sure to have komi invite you when he weds his hug pillow though
    <@bellreisa>; you may now kiss the waifu
    <@bellreisa>; if you're lucky she might even kiss back
    Meh...it's time to move on from the Daigo thing any ways. I want at least another Japanese 3S player to do something crazy. Even better IF WE for once do some craziness in 3S during top 8. Until then...Thanatos coming back from no health to chip Justin Wong's nearly full health bar to death with regular Tengu. Now that's wuz up. :lol:

• humbaghumbag Team IFD Joined: Posts: 7,405
    He is kind of past his prime though cause it seems hes moved on from games for the most part.
    He is kind of past his prime though cause it seems hes moved on from games for the most part.

Yeah...wasn't he playing like Mahjong regularly before Evo 2k6? :lol:

• GoLD-ReaVeRGoLD-ReaVeR Joined: Posts: 585
    But I wanna see Daigo's Ken beasting again like he did in the coop cup seedings last year:/
    I will win. Eventually...

Starcraft II is gonna be imbalanced: Terrans get Chuck.
  • SF3LPSF3LP Nica K.O Joined: Posts: 3,496
    fuck that shit......we need K.O up in this bitch LOL i wanna see him use one of his other characters and beast with them.....imagine seeing him beast with yang and take 1st place...i dont wanna see no yun or chun players take 1st place....shit is boring...even if it could be an american takin 1st
    I'm beginning what others are afraid to do...I'm going to show that i can finish what i started "Give respect and honor to them and it will be returned to you!!.....respect and honor!"
    My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/Sf3lp
    My 3s tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDEE9C2CC15F90F36
    My 3s stream channel: http://www.twitch.tv/nica_ko
    3rd Strike Fight Club Series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaSyizurf0Ib8Y0cnMq9jf0gk4EjlEa--
    Community: https://www.facebook.com/Thisis3rdStrike
    Teespring Store: teespring.com/stores/thisis3s

Like, Follow, Subscribe!

• Mr. MamationMr. Mamation True Love we Making Joined: Posts: 4,925
    Yeah...wasn't he playing like Mahjong regularly before Evo 2k6? :lol:

i love mahjong
    I LOVE HnK
    and myself
    I am the most beautiful man on SRK
    fuck that shit......we need K.O up in this bitch LOL i wanna see him use one of his other characters and beast with them.....imagine seeing him beast with yang and take 1st place...i dont wanna see no yun or chun players take 1st place....shit is boring...even if it could be an american takin 1st

Dont come to Evo then. :lol: