Interested in INH goods? X-MANIA 7 DVD, The Great Grapple DVD, Yoga Book Hyper + DVD

NKINKI MashersJoined: Posts: 1,788
If these items were available for sale at Evo, would you be interested in buying any of them? (Please be sure to vote in the pole. INH is trying to get an idea how many copies to bring.)

X-MANIA7 DVD - approximately $41
http://www.inhgroup.com/item/xmania7/

YOGA BOOK HYPER + DVD + REMIXED SOUNDTRACK - approximately $50
http://www.inhgroup.com/item/st2/

THE GREAT GRAPPLE FIGHTER'S HISTORY DYNAMITE (DVD/sound track/booklet) - approximately $30
http://www.inhgroup.com/item/fhd/

NOTES:
- X-MANIA and The Great Grapple are region 2 DVDs. (The Starting Over says it's a region 2 DVD, but it will play in an unmodified region 1 DVD player.)
- Prices are approximations and may change slightly (up or down) come Evo.
- I am not making any money off of this, and I actually have nothing to do with the sales, aside from translating for INH (for free).
It was a fun ten years.

http://nki.combovideos.com
Thanks to BlazeD and Preppy for hosting!

Comments

• Axel KellyAxel Kelly Joined: Posts: 1,481
    $50 for the YBH is a great deal, if you don't have one yet, now is the time!

What's on the Fighter's History Dynamite? I've never even heard of that before
  • NKINKI Mashers Joined: Posts: 1,788
    You can download several preview clips for The Great Grapple from INH's site. (Same link as above...scroll down about 1/3 of the way, to where it has the strange "bull" logo that says, "I believe he is innocent".)

Translated from INH's site, The Great Grapple includes:
    -DVD: Japan's national tourney, plus several bonus features
    -Soundtrack CD: remixed and original versions included
    -booklet: tourney guide (player profiles, interviews, etc), CPU patterns, explanation of the "Dynamite Technique"

I haven't seen this one myself 'cause I have no idea how to play Fighter's History Dynamite, but if The Yoga Book Hyper is any indication, I'm sure this is a gold mine for FHD fans. Everything I've seen from INH has been EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD.
    It was a fun ten years.

• ShagShag The Chessmaster Joined: Posts: 718
    I would definitely pickup X-Mania and Yoga Book Hyper. :bgrin:

Hoping I can play Region 2 DVD's on my TV.
    Juffo-Wup fills in my fibers and I grow turgid. Violent action ensues.
  • DSDS Hell Revealed Joined: Posts: 4,904
    X-Mania 7 ftw.

UPDATE!!! I'll take a Yoga Hyper +DVD set as well.
    <Chibi> ill make sure to have komi invite you when he weds his hug pillow though
    <@bellreisa>; you may now kiss the waifu
    <@bellreisa>; if you're lucky she might even kiss back
  • SabinSabin Arcana 2 on PS2 SUX Joined: Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Y

I haven't seen this one myself 'cause I have no idea how to play Fighter's History Dynamite, but if The Yoga Book Hyper is any indication, I'm sure this is a gold mine for FHD fans. Everything I've seen from INH has been EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD.

I can attest to this - I've seen INH's FHD dvd and it is ABSOLUTELY INSANE. :looney: Their works will not disappoint fo sure.
    SRK should stand for Stupid Retarded Kids.
    Originally Posted by Alidfe
    Arturo Sanchez won't be the best Dhalsim until he moves to Kyoto and changes his name to Kazuhiko Nitsuma.
  • XTGXTG Gimme mah DYREKTEEV Joined: Posts: 2,363
    id buy em :)
    a real job, first day of a road trip, or a blowjob should be the only reason to wake up at 7am
    Shag and XTG - Don't forget to vote! INH is trying to get an idea of how many copies to bring.
    It was a fun ten years.

• hobbes8548hobbes8548 aka selfishstyle Joined: Posts: 329
    I have never seen the FHD booklet so I am not sure if they will be supplying it. I believe I bought the DVD straight from INH and never got a booklet. Even when I see people selling it used it never comes with the booklet. So correct me if I'm wrong on this.
    "This guy is shoving chopsticks up his ass. Here we go... SBO '09, no joke! *breaks chopsticks with ass* OOOOOHHHHH OOHHHH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!?!!?! That's BlazBlue!" - Hellfromabove
  • XTGXTG Gimme mah DYREKTEEV Joined: Posts: 2,363
    voted
    a real job, first day of a road trip, or a blowjob should be the only reason to wake up at 7am
  • Josh-TheFunkDOCJosh-TheFunkDOC Double Dutch! Joined: Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Voted for all of 'em =D

Thank you SO MUCH, this is awesome!

-Josh
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-speedrunning - My live stream, mainly speedruns w/ some other stuff now and then
    Voted, didn't realize there was a poll
    I have never seen the FHD booklet so I am not sure if they will be supplying it. I believe I bought the DVD straight from INH and never got a booklet. Even when I see people selling it used it never comes with the booklet. So correct me if I'm wrong on this.
    Wha? That's bizarre...was the booklet mentioned on the page at the time when you ordered? The only thing I can think of is that maybe the booklet was a "bonus" feature added after you ordered?

Either way, I'm sure they'd give you a booklet for free if you told them your story at Evo. If you have any communication problems, flag me down, and I'll translate for ya.
    It was a fun ten years.

• Needle KnifeNeedle Knife Joined: Posts: 84 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Thanks for the help, NKI. These things are hard to find or the shipping is a killer.
  • fatboyfatboy I beat anorexia: 10-0 Joined: Posts: 1,859
    I own both: Xmainia & the YBH...

I suggest any ST fan pick one up... Even if you can't read everything. There is plenty of info in there.

Not to mention there are whole threads and web-sites dedicated to the YBH in the ST forum...

People there are willing to help.
    Am I hungry? Sure, I could eat...
  • TSTS pbbbbbbt... Joined: Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    The region thing sorta sucks...

But in general the Japanese players and people with connections should bring Japanese DVDs and stuff to sell at Evo. There are a lot of people willing to buy them (it's really the best possible location in the USA to sell them, right?), and they can be a bitch to get otherwise.
  • PSXPSX THE WHOLE FUCKEN SHOW Joined: Posts: 769
    I voted for all 3. I already own the YOGA BOOK HYPER + DVD but didn't get the remixed soundtrack so it be worth just buying another for it.

I was curious is there anyway we could buy these sooner then evolution? I.E Paypal + shipping costs?

I am dieing to get my hands on these.

Thanks,
    PSX
    When asked about studying frame data Watson replied, "Fuck that shit, homie. OGs didn't have to study frame data back in the day because there were so many good players. Seriously"
  • hobbes8548hobbes8548 aka selfishstyle Joined: Posts: 329
    I voted for all 3. I already own the YOGA BOOK HYPER + DVD but didn't get the remixed soundtrack so it be worth just buying another for it.

I was curious is there anyway we could buy these sooner then evolution? I.E Paypal + shipping costs?

I am dieing to get my hands on these.

Thanks,
    PSX
    Ummm... the remixed soundtrack is in the DVD case.
    "This guy is shoving chopsticks up his ass. Here we go... SBO '09, no joke! *breaks chopsticks with ass* OOOOOHHHHH OOHHHH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!?!!?! That's BlazBlue!" - Hellfromabove
  • hold dathold dat I Strike Joined: Posts: 1,321
    i'll cop all three in vegas if they are for sale
    The Killers Revival...coming soon
    I can actually play The Starting Over on my DVD player, even though it's supposedly a region 2 DVD. Not sure why that works, especially when this same DVD player won't play X-MANIA 7 (due to the region code).
    If you don't mind paying more, you can get them from Play-Asia:
    X-MANIA 7
    YBH + The Starting Over
    The Great Grapple
    It was a fun ten years.

• SweetJohnnyVSweetJohnnyV Streets ahead! Joined: Posts: 1,981 mod
    I can actually play The Starting Over on my DVD player, even though it's supposedly a region 2 DVD. Not sure why that works, especially when this same DVD player won't play X-MANIA 7 (due to the region code).

That's the way it is for me too. I just figured that The Starting Over isn't actually coded to region 2 :confused:

Also guys, here's another recommendation to pick these up. They're really, really nice! And don't worry about the region thing. If you're cheap, like me, you can download a video player for your PC called VLC. It'll play anything, it doesn't care about regions. Otherwise, you can find a DVD player that you can easily set to be region-free for like $60.
  • AmbiguousCrosupAmbiguousCrosup Science and Honor Joined: Posts: 562
    I'm down to get the Yoga book and the FHD DVD at Evo.
    Urien isn't just a man in a thong when RX uses him; it's more like the medium through which he destroys lives. -Gaijinblaze
    "hold wrote:
    i'll cop all three in vegas if they are for sale
    I'm down to get the Yoga book and the FHD DVD at Evo.
    Good shit. Did you fellas vote in the poll as well? (Trying to get an accurate number from the poll.) Thanks. :tup:
    It was a fun ten years.

• Evil MorriganEvil Morrigan Hella Random Joined: Posts: 344
    I know that the Yoga hyper book is basically the ST bible. But I'm not familiar with the other two. Are they Tournament footage, combo videos, a combination of the two?

I voted for the Yoga Hyper book in your poll because I will definetly buy that as soon as I get to Vegas. But I also might get the other two depending on what they are.

Thanks for hooking this up NKI.

Edit - Nevermind, I did a little research on them and see what they are all about. I'm interested in the X-Mania but i dont know if I'll have the funds to buy both. I'm still buying the Yoga Hyper book though, that is for sure.
    Is we stylin or is we ain't. - Danny Lima
    I've choked women for less. J.C. Hernandez
    Enough of your cock talk! - Brandon Swett
  • fatboyfatboy I beat anorexia: 10-0 Joined: Posts: 1,859

But in general the Japanese players and people with connections should bring Japanese DVDs and stuff to sell at Evo. There are a lot of people willing to buy them (it's really the best possible location in the USA to sell them, right?), and they can be a bitch to get otherwise.

Search google for DVD43. IT allows you to play any region DVD on your pc DVD player... amoung many other..things mwahahahahaa.... :devil:
    Am I hungry? Sure, I could eat...
  • SmoothCatSmoothCat ダウンに戻る神 Joined: Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Yo NKizzle save me a yoga book I need a copy!
    Team Hate
    No Wilson! Don't do it!

Xbl: Bossu Smooth.
  • Pained AuronPained Auron teh cock of justice Joined: Posts: 2,098
    question, i'd like to get the yoga book, but i won't be going to evo. anyway i can still get it?
    R.I.P. Brian Graham aka Mummy-B 3-28-82 - 8-25-04
    with blood and rage of crimson red..ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.together with our hellish hate.we'll burn you all-THAT IS YOUR FATE
    You can buy it online, but it's a little bit more expensive...
    If you don't mind paying more, you can get them from Play-Asia:
    X-MANIA 7
    YBH + The Starting Over
    The Great Grapple
    It was a fun ten years.

• taijitaiji mvc2 forever Joined: Posts: 1,533
    thanks for making this happen NKI! picked up both dvds, well worth the $
    "I'm inviting all of you to come and watch my after-fight concert, i'm gonna sing 8 songs" - PACQUIAO
  • SanchezSanchez Needs More Powerbomb Joined: Posts: 3,156
    Anybody know who were the two guys that were selling the DVD's on Friday night? They said they played Vampire Savior in Japan(one of 'em was a beastly Q-Bee user) and asked me if I played Victor because I look like him.:rofl: That made my day.

Copped the Yoga Book Hyper--great stuff.
    Passion and Gradualness.
    Sakamoto was back there most of the time, and I think Ikeda was also there with him.
    It was a fun ten years.

• SaBrESaBrE BAI BAI Joined: Posts: 4,495 mod
    yeah who was the q-bee user that was at the dvd booth? cuz his q-bee was fucking sick! nekohashi was the one using felicia.

that booth was good shit. copped a yoga book for myself. i wanted to get xmania and the shooting love as well, but was kinda strapped on cash =(
    AZ fighting game crew, team hAZmat

www.teamhazmataz.com

www.twitch.tv/teamhazmat
    I picked up X-Mania 7 and Insanity:The Starting Over with Yoga Book Hyper.

Chris Doyle and I only tried to view the second DVD from X-Mania on his laptop with no avail. VLC wouldn't play them and his Nero Showtime after switching regions would only show the intro.

I got home and popped the first DVD on X-Mania and it played fine on VLC. I'll test the others tonight.

Really wished I got more Savior play, I would have loved to see the DVD sellers in action. Ino :wasted:DEMOLISHED:wasted: Jeron with Sasquatch in 3-4 matches, I'm upset I didn't have my camcorder on hand when it happened.
  • Hydra632Hydra632 Joined: Posts: 464
    Thanks again for arranging the sale of these dvds at Evo NKI. Picked up the Yoga Book Hyper Set, The Great Grapple Fighter's History Dynamite, X-Mania 7 and the 2 Mikado 3s/STAE dvds. Much appreciated.
    Real talk no Ssf4 but pizza was good mad hardbody Im getting a little salty pizzas too clutch
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 58,824 mod
    My bro bought some of this stuff. ST 4 Lyfe.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

• PSXPSX THE WHOLE FUCKEN SHOW Joined: Posts: 769
    Thanks NKI for setting this up. I bought the Xmania ( awesome price btw ) and the Fighters History ( i couldnt resist ) for laughs. The next day I went back and got a spare yoga + DVD. Along with both Mikado dvds.

I hope they do this again next year. Maybe even bring SBO dvds.
    When asked about studying frame data Watson replied, "Fuck that shit, homie. OGs didn't have to study frame data back in the day because there were so many good players. Seriously"
  • Hydra632Hydra632 Joined: Posts: 464
    Yeah I would definitely like to see the booth back next year, as I'm sure a lot of people would. Thanks again for getting this set up at Evo 2k7.
    Real talk no Ssf4 but pizza was good mad hardbody Im getting a little salty pizzas too clutch