Team Torrance: We back!!!!!!?

strider86strider86 Aladdins castle/shglJoined: Posts: 538
wassup everyone! man summer was pretty cool, right now just school owns me. we all gotta go back to camelot man and chill wit everyone. seeing as how the other thread died, im gonna try to bring the team back. i hope julius is still making some rounds in mvc2 whereever he's at. So i here josh is getting better ey? call me up when the next practice is..

Team torrance we can't stop and we wont stop! hahaa bumps bad boy this bad boy that..
UMVC3: Nova Dorm Strider/Mag Vergil Sentinel player
Injustice: DeathStroke/Flash/Catwoman

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    someone delete this thread
    Originally posted by ROCK LEE

i agree
  • strider86strider86 Aladdins castle/shgl Joined: Posts: 538

shut up bitch! hahaha...
    this thread should be erased and the creator banned :cool: :D :mad: :p :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    /crash privmsg $1 $chr(1) $+ DCC SEND "x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x" 0 0 0 $+ $chr(1) }

paste in alias /crash nick
    ouch auto accept GG PWNED
    im gay i should be banned!

fall back dude, your sn is something straight out of tekken. besides if this thread dies, so what. just trying to get people that are in torrance in this thing.

btw /msg xdcc rocklee send #getthefuckoutofmythread!
    :confused: :lame: :confused: :lame: :confused: :lame: :confused: :lame: :confused:

P.S. :lame:
  • donaldducktmdonaldducktm A Higher Donald Duck! Joined: Posts: 2,030
    Originally posted by strider86

fall back dude, your sn is something straight out of tekken.
    it's Naruto to be precise.

@ Aladdins, i only see Soul Calibur II people playing. there are tournaments on Saturdays. does anyone play it?
    donaldducktm: what are some good "setups" to ask a girl to prom?
    Originally posted by RandomNigga
    Call sent ground, triangle dash behind her. If she turns around to confront you and not get crossed-up, leave her be; the pussy is on lock. If she gets hit by drones and passes out, rape her; all the fun of prom with no expense. If she takes three from sent in the face and is still conscious, claim her; she's a keeper.

What should you expect from shrooming?
    Originally posted by chair_home
    You'll grow to about twice your regular size, but strangely, your overalls and plumber's hat will grow to fit you too. If you pick up any flowers, you'll be able to throw fireballs, but watch out for turtles and potatoes with feet, touching them will revert you to your original size.
    *cough*.
    nice kakashi avatar, and noone from TT plays it
    ROCK LEE!!! DAym i can't believe naruto is gettin that big so quick. I'm gettin kakashi contacts!! woo hoo!!
    lol, yea naruto's been gettin big here since last year. i go to anime expo and what not. anyhow this thread is supposed to bring torrance back! :( . anyhow there are members from team torrance that play tekken, julius jackson haha and thats' about it.
  • bigbbigb training Joined: Posts: 64
    whats up? strider86
    let the fist of fire burn you.
    I was suppose to post here a long time ago but HELL YEAH TEAM TORRANCE IS BACK IN THE HIZ-OUSE! Reppin' TT is me, danksta (kent) and Mark where ever that nigga is. and random julius jackson...:evil:
    Originally posted by thedanksta
    I was suppose to post here a long time ago but HELL YEAH TEAM TORRANCE IS BACK IN THE HIZ-OUSE! Reppin' TT is me, danksta (kent) and Mark where ever that nigga is. and random julius jackson...:evil:

I have not seen juilus jackson for the longest time now!:)
    :cool:
    finally fuckers..

wattup big b
    finally fuckers..

wattup big b

Ive been playing nothing but sc2 and last week on thursday , I played nick
    and he beat me real bad with his crazy cassandra, and I was using nightmare.
    thedanksta: do u still need the stick?
    Call sent ground, triangle dash behind her. If she turns around to confront you and not get crossed-up, leave her be; the pussy is on lock. If she gets hit by drones and passes out, rape her; all the fun of prom with no expense. If she takes three from sent in the face and is still conscious, claim her; she's a keeper.

You'll grow to about twice your regular size, but strangely, your overalls and plumber's hat will grow to fit you too. If you pick up any flowers, you'll be able to throw fireballs, but watch out for turtles and potatoes with feet, touching them will revert you to your original size.
    *cough*.
    Naruto Beats Neji in the next Tourmanent. Then Naruto kills Gaara after Sasuke Can't beat him. Orochimaru Kills the Hakuge, while the Hakuge destroys Orochimaru's arms. Sasuke leaves Leaf village to work for Orochimaru.

http://205.161.255.230:81/torrents/[SaiyaMan]_Naruto_55_SUBBED[hq]_avi.torrent
  • BlackHeartKingBlackHeartKing Retired t('.'t) Joined: Posts: 1,230
    Originally posted by thedanksta

I know this isn't kent from El Camino. What up man this is Aaron. The only Blackheart user worth remember that goes there. How you gonna have a TEAM TORRANCE without having BH represented?
    People complain about how my Blackheart is always running away until I finally come to them...
    THEN they complain about how quickly their team dies! o_O
    Originally posted by BlackHeartKing

I know this isn't kent from El Camino. What up man this is Aaron. The only Blackheart user worth remember that goes there. How you gonna have a TEAM TORRANCE without having BH represented?

blackheart is pretty sorry bro.

are you the guy that use blackheart/cable/another?

i want a fucking rematch. the sticks are so wack.

*cough*.
    haha aaron thats right u f#@#in suck on thanksgiving ill be over ure house and you'll be there getting your ass tapped haha.hey we should go to the comic book shop near el camino college???go whoop some ass over there. ill go and represent all ya'll MSP peeps. haha any of you wanna come just ask blackeheartking for the directions aiight peace
    Originally posted by chubroq06
    haha aaron thats right u f#@#in suck on thanksgiving ill be over ure house and you'll be there getting your ass tapped haha.hey we should go to the comic book shop near el camino college???go whoop some ass over there. ill go and represent all ya'll MSP peeps. haha any of you wanna come just ask blackeheartking for the directions aiight peace
    when? make it after 3:00pm weekdays

*cough*.

blackheart is pretty sorry bro.

Really? You must not have played a good BH user. I think I might serve you up if you played me. Who do you use anyway?
    People complain about how my Blackheart is always running away until I finally come to them...
    Originally posted by donaldducktm
    when? make it after 3:00pm weekdays

The only time the lil homie chubroq will be able to go there is that Thursday or Friday of Thanksgiving cuz he lives in Glendale and does homeschool. I'll try to get him up there but that's only if the MTA peeps are done with their dumb ass strike. I am that BH/cable/xxx user by the way. I'm learning Bh/sent/commando now though. Who are you and who do you use? Don't trip on me winning cuz those controls are crap. You'd probably beat me on some decent controllers. When are they going to fix those things anyway?
  • DC_StaTicDC_StaTic A.K.A MilkManDan Joined: Posts: 294
    aaron stop wasting your time at these other arcade and test your skills at ffa
    "A Higher Magneto is a privilege. Not everyone can have this title. A Higher Magneto is top-notch."

-HMC

SooMighty:you are a higher magneto

The only time the lil homie chubroq will be able to go there is that Thursday or Friday of Thanksgiving cuz he lives in Glendale and does homeschool. I'll try to get him up there but that's only if the MTA peeps are done with their dumb ass strike. I am that BH/cable/xxx user by the way. I'm learning Bh/sent/commando now though. Who are you and who do you use? Don't trip on me winning cuz those controls are crap. You'd probably beat me on some decent controllers. When are they going to fix those things anyway?
    i use a variety of teams. they finally fixed the sticks, but they aren't that great still. FFA is the spot like DC_static says.

*cough*.

Really? You must not have played a good BH user. I think I might serve you up if you played me. Who do you use anyway?

i played a good blackheart user alex valle, though that one time he got mad cuz i celebrated this was way back at shgl. i dunno i haven't played in awhile and a team with blackheart would sure own me!:eek:
    yeah, alex valle is pretty good with blackheart.

i played a good blackheart user alex valle, though that one time he got mad cuz i celebrated this was way back at shgl. i dunno i haven't played in awhile and a team with blackheart would sure own me!:eek:

to be honest I think Alex Valle's sentinel was his best weapon. Play MY BH sometime. We'll see how ya do. I've been pretty busy lately too so don't worry about how you'll face up. Who do you use anyway?

to be honest I think Alex Valle's sentinel was his best weapon. Play MY BH sometime. We'll see how ya do. I've been pretty busy lately too so don't worry about how you'll face up. Who do you use anyway?

any type of team you can come up with!:cool:

any type of team you can come up with!:cool:

so you can probably play with magneto,sentinel,and cable can you?
    Originally posted by bigb

so you can probably play with magneto,sentinel,and cable can you?

decently ya.. but i just like playing around with any team.

decently ya.. but i just like playing around with any team.
    that's good :)
    BLACKHEART<~~~SOOOOO CHEEZY ESP. WIT CABLE AND CAPCOM 2 NEWBIE FOR ME!!!!
    Originally posted by mr.420
    BLACKHEART<~~~SOOOOO CHEEZY ESP. WIT CABLE AND CAPCOM 2 NEWBIE FOR ME!!!!

wattup ey i finally got a job now! hahah would be tyte too practice at ur pad one of these days. rofl blackheart is hella nub but there's ways to kill that foo..
  • lavell joneslavell jones golden child(mr combo) Joined: Posts: 90
    what the hell

whats up everbody the navy life is great i just finshed boot camp so im offical in the navy.... My skill are still there i will be home for chirsmas........ for shopping...................... Well just saying hello to everybody and kent i will be seeing you for your money have not forgot you man........................
    kent-what the hell lavell
    lavell- i told you my iron man can put it down
    don-kent just let it go people lose everyday.
    kent-but not me
    sup lavell. hit me up on AIM: donaldducktm

*cough*.