Home Depot Vagina TM
    Xanoz says the cure for the common Emil is Semi-Tight White Pie
    RIP Harold John Grinnell 8/29/53 - 8/29/09 you will be missed dad

RushedSRK on psn and live
  • AnakronAnakron Alpha Male Joined: Posts: 2,391
    men that are now girls yes

:confused:Guilty Gear scene:confused:
    #SNKPlaymore on rizon
    isn't it funny that capcom put a mechanic called focus into a game designed for people with ADD
  • RushedDownRushedDown back in the usa Joined: Posts: 2,046
    :confused:Guilty Gear scene:confused:

yes mostly the gg scene
    but they do play other games :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Home Depot Vagina TM
    Xanoz says the cure for the common Emil is Semi-Tight White Pie
    RIP Harold John Grinnell 8/29/53 - 8/29/09 you will be missed dad

RushedSRK on psn and live
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Yo RushedDown, did you get alotta SF4 play? SF4 = hyyyyyype :wow: I get to play it next month again :lovin:
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    This thread pops up once a year and then vanishes into the abyss. :rofl:

Yeah it does. :rofl:
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • HyperhalHyperhal Ooh take a picture of it Joined: Posts: 1,871
    Sup women, can I get your numbers?
    The Mike Vick Training Camp
    http://casiocountry.blogspot.com/
  • HeLGeN-XHeLGeN-X Pro Kramer Joined: Posts: 351
    I am a guy, I like women.
  • phaephae ojousama melody~~ Joined: Posts: 530

You have my number already. :amazed:
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,391 mod
    You have my number already. :amazed:

*raises his pimp cup and salutes*
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
    *raises his pimp cup and salutes*

I suddenly feel that this thread would turn into a bunch of guys

and me.

I can't say I am really ok with that unless you all are willing to become females :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }

and me.

I can't say I am really ok with that unless you all are willing to become females :rofl::rofl::rofl:

With the exception of JJ and you I'm still wondering what happened to the other females that came before. :wonder:
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3

and me.

I am trying to avoid posting in here suppose to be for teh femalez
    With the exception of JJ and you I'm still wondering what happened to the other females that came before. :wonder:

Guys like me and you(well more like you :arazz:) start posting in here, scaring them off. Plus we all know girls dont play STREET FIGHTER
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    ^^^^So whatcha saying? Just because I'm a black man with mandingo capabilities that automatically means I scared off the woman in this group? Not my fault they can't handle my U. N. L. (Unbridal Negro Loving). :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    C.O.P.A

Well you know how SRK is about girls, most of them got fed up from reading GD and just ran for the hills. Can you blame them? :rofl:

Also yeah, girls don't play Street Fighter. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I am admittedly terrible at fighting games but for some reason here I am.
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
    Also yeah, girls don't play Street Fighter. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I am admittedly terrible at fighting games but for some reason here I am.

thats because you realize that because of the lack of females you can reap all the benefits ie never pay :arazz::arazz::arazz::arazz::arazz::arazz::arazz::arazz:
  • ill_willill_will yes Joined: Posts: 2,073
    i came here for bacardi and i found phae and i dont even know phae

more bacardi in this and all threads

(nohomo)
    Team H8's Rivi
    4ociouS
    min byung ji
    "Marvel is like beer pong" - Tony B. <----TRUUUUUUUE
    i came here for bacardi and i found phae and i dont even know phae

more bacardi in this and all threads

(nohomo)

Yeah we need more Walter in our lives. :rofl:
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
  • Kourin-chanKourin-chan Harlot Quinning Joined: Posts: 1,119
    Yeah we need more Walter in our lives. :rofl:

Do we REALLY???:shake::shake:
    "There's a no man's land between love and hate. Between passion and obsession -- where it's easy to lose all sense of reality -- and in doing so, lose yourself. Somewhere in that emotional minefield... Pamela Isley wanders."
    "I'm crazy about... Well hey, I'm just crazy."
    Also yeah, girls don't play Street Fighter. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:sad: *goes back into the shadows*
    "There's a no man's land between love and hate. Between passion and obsession -- where it's easy to lose all sense of reality -- and in doing so, lose yourself. Somewhere in that emotional minefield... Pamela Isley wanders."
    :sad: *goes back into the shadows*

Oh no! :sad:

Come back~~ :rofl:
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
    Do we REALLY???:shake::shake:

i want to be in your life more :lovin:
  • 2Nasty2Nasty Talk is cheap, SHOW me. Joined: Posts: 172
    good game guys. this thread got owned. guys 1 - girls 0
  • Shin_Akuma_Shin_Akuma_ AKA Non-SmokeMaster Joined: Posts: 706
    I got a question for you girls. How many of you actually play fighting games in competitive tournaments? I've yet to face a competitive female in any fighting game I've played. I have played casual females who down right suck(My GF). I also am posting this to state a point to my girl that competitive gaming isn't just a guy thing.
    3rd Strike
    Main: Akuma
    Sub: Twelve
    STHD
    Main: E. Honda
    Sub: Everyone else.
    Awesome Avatar by Vegett0!!!
    I got a question for you girls. How many of you actually play fighting games in competitive tournaments? I've yet to face a competitive female in any fighting game I've played. I have played casual females who down right suck(My GF). I also am posting this to state a point to my girl that competitive gaming isn't just a guy thing.

Jasmine (Kourin here) is probably one of the few I know of personally.. there's also Q who plays a lot of MvC2 and I used to play CvS2 with her back in the day. :rofl:

As for myself I can't work up the nerves to enter a tournament.. it's a little intimidating, because I know I will always be held to a different standard as a girl, like it or not.

That and I am a total scrub.
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
    Thanks for the feedback hopefully this will convince her that while we are competitive gamers we are not just one sided. I'm also hoping she might get serious with gaming and actually learn how to play the games we play.
    3rd Strike
    STHD
    Thanks for the feedback hopefully this will convince her that while we are competitive gamers we are not just one sided. I'm also hoping she might get serious with gaming and actually learn how to play the games we play.

Well even though I do not play on a tournament level, having been around it long enough I can understand what's going on and what works what doesn't.. I just have retarded hands and not enough patience to practice, and that's always going to be my downfall.

Honestly don't expect her to be an great tournament player. If she even gets to start to wrap her head around the game and how it works that's great. If she can understand frames, and priority and everything - she's even better.

Just don't try to teach her only Capcom fighting games. There's a whole different world in King of Fighters, or games like Arcana Heart, Guilty Gear, Melty Blood - even Soul Caliber, too. Let her shop around a bit and see what the whole genre of fighting games both 2D and 3D have to offer her. She may be more interested in a game with an artstyle she likes, if she doesn't like Capcom's stuff so much.

And if you can't play one of them and she likes it, it could be a good chance for you guys to try together. :lovin:
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
  • YunaYuna Politically correct as fuck since 2006 Joined: Posts: 7,465
    *obligatory "do I count?" post*
    "Here's the thing, kids: words mean things, and most of what gets slagged as 'political correctness' is really just being nice, and most of the 'righteous complainers' are simply jerkwads who don't think certain people or groups deserve their niceness. If you're a guy, and you've ever uttered something along the lines of 'dude, sexual harrassment doesn't exist. That's just something chicks make up when they change their minds,' guess what, bro. You're not the lone hero standing up to feminist PC police. You're a pig."
    --Bob Chipman
    *obligatory "do I count?" post*

Do you have a uterus?
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
    Do you have a uterus?

I was kidding. I'm a transsexual, so I leave the answer to my question up to your thoughts on the matter. I was just feeding off of an old running joke in the Premo Think Out Loud thread for my own amusement.
    "Here's the thing, kids: words mean things, and most of what gets slagged as 'political correctness' is really just being nice, and most of the 'righteous complainers' are simply jerkwads who don't think certain people or groups deserve their niceness. If you're a guy, and you've ever uttered something along the lines of 'dude, sexual harrassment doesn't exist. That's just something chicks make up when they change their minds,' guess what, bro. You're not the lone hero standing up to feminist PC police. You're a pig."
    --Bob Chipman
    I was kidding. I'm a transsexual, so I leave the answer to my question up to your thoughts on the matter. I was just feeding off of an old running joke in the Premo Think Out Loud thread for my own amusement.

People who don't even post on this forum and live nowhere near you know you're a transsexual because you never stop mentioning it like you have no other fucking redeeming qualities. And at this point, I honestly think you don't have anything else to you besides the fact you think you were born with the wrong sex organs.
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
    People who don't even post on this forum and live nowhere near you know you're a transsexual because you never stop mentioning it like you have no other fucking redeeming qualities. And at this point, I honestly think you don't have anything else to you besides the fact you think you were born with the wrong sex organs.

Damn, Phae. Spittin that hot fire!
    Lobbie, so what if you were born with the wrong genitalia. If in your mind and heart you're a woman, then that's wtf you are. If you're still hung up on wanting to count "officially", I'm sure you know of the procedures out there to make it so.
    Hold up!!!! Lobbie is a transexual?!?!?! :wtf::wtf:
    C.O.P.A

Someone can't take a joke. :rofl: Honestly, I only mention it so much because I'd probably off myself otherwise. Just trying to get through a difficult time using humor. You have an issue with that, then the ignore list is there for a reason. For the record, though, being a transsexual isn't a redeeming quality. It's one of the worst things a person can be.
    --Bob Chipman
  • DSDS Hell Revealed Joined: Posts: 4,904
    Back to the kitchen, ALL OF YOU!
    <Chibi> ill make sure to have komi invite you when he weds his hug pillow though
    <@bellreisa>; you may now kiss the waifu
    <@bellreisa>; if you're lucky she might even kiss back
    Someone can't take a joke. :rofl: Honestly, I only mention it so much because I'd probably off myself otherwise. Just trying to get through a difficult time using humor. You have an issue with that, then the ignore list is there for a reason. For the record, though, being a transsexual isn't a redeeming quality. It's one of the worst things a person can be.

No, there's far worse things a person can be than someone born into the wrong body. And besides, you'll have it easier as a mtf than any of the ftms I know since the reconstructive surgeries definitely are not in the same ballpark of passing.

I could go on about how that if you really were a mtf you'd have started HRT a while ago since as you grow older it's harder for HRT to work especially going from mtf, or you would have at least started living actually as a girl. The last time I saw pictures of you, you just looked like an effeminate male with sloppy helmet hair. :confused:
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
    I could go on about how HRT is expensive, finding a therapist to license it is difficult, getting financially squared away is also difficult, et cetera, et cetera. I'm done joking about it, though, and I'm done having it be anything but first on my list of priorities.
    And yeah, my hair is terrible. I've been trying for months to do something with it. It's a real drag.
    --Bob Chipman
    I could go on about how HRT is expensive, finding a therapist to license it is difficult, getting financially squared away is also difficult, et cetera, et cetera. I'm done joking about it, though, and I'm done having it be anything but first on my list of priorities.
    And yeah, my hair is terrible. I've been trying for months to do something with it. It's a real drag.

HRT is a definite bitch to get it started, especially if you're not in a major liberal city like NYC or San Fran, or any liberal country where it's paid for because it's seen as something that can be treated and taken care of.

A close friend of mine in HS was a MTF, and she started HRT via the Harvey Milk Academy here in NYC, they got her organized with someone, etc. You'd be surprised at the options for getting these sorts of things done if you just spend the time to look. I've heard through the grapevine about people who've completed the change and are now successful sponsoring people with payments for therapy sessions, HRT and the like.

In regards to your hair what nationality are you? I could recommend a shitload of stuff to try to tame it down - I am Irish and Puerto Rican which are the worst two combos for any sort of hair.. thick, curly AND frizzy mm mm I love it.
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
  • SonichumanSonichuman You're too sloooww!! Joined: Posts: 18,251
    Girls play video games??? :looney:

There was (or still is...not sure if she's still in college or not around here) an asian girl that went to our college's arcade when it was still thriving. She kicked my ass in Soul Calibur 2 with Xianghua...shit was buggin the hell out of me lol. This was of course before I knew of srk and got introduced to it through RSoul and some others...but she knew what she was doing and it was cool getting humbled. She was beating everyone's ass in the arcade too so it wasn't just mine..one of the few I lost to in there. I just treated her like any gamer though after she beat me though and had to step my game up. I actually wish there were a few more girls around like that.
    I am Irish and Puerto Rican which are the worst two combos

drunk and with a knife? :rofl::looney::rofl:
    In regards to your hair what nationality are you? I could recommend a shitload of stuff to try to tame it down - I am Irish and Puerto Rican which are the worst two combos for any sort of hair.. thick, curly AND frizzy mm mm I love it.

100% of my lineage goes back to England. My mother's surname is Williams, her mother's surname is Martin, et cetera. My father was born in London. I'm a WASP, minus the protestant part.
    I'm trying to get my ball rolling as far as HRT goes so that I can start at the same time as my girlfriend(March of 2009) or earlier. I'm really nervous/scared/all that jazz, but I'm more anticipating the relief when all of it's over.
    --Bob Chipman
    100% of my lineage goes back to England. My mother's surname is Williams, her mother's surname is Martin, et cetera. My father was born in London. I'm a WASP, minus the protestant part.
    I'm trying to get my ball rolling as far as HRT goes so that I can start at the same time as my girlfriend(March of 2009) or earlier. I'm really nervous/scared/all that jazz, but I'm more anticipating the relief when all of it's over.

All I can tell you in regards to the nervousness of HRT is that it's just butterflies. It's really just anticipation. Try finding a good support group and you'll be good as gold. Up here we have Hetrick-Martin Institute and the Harvey Milk School as a support net, I am sure you can find similar down there.

@Bacardi: Don't forget my German side. So I am a racist technophile that gets way too drunk and plays with knives and then fucking .. I dunno, man. There's so many jokes.
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
    All I can tell you in regards to the nervousness of HRT is that it's just butterflies. It's really just anticipation. Try finding a good support group and you'll be good as gold. Up here we have Hetrick-Martin Institute and the Harvey Milk School as a support net, I am sure you can find similar down there.

My girlfriend knows a lot more about this sort of thing than I do since she's lived in Atlanta for years, whereas I only moved in with her this May. :sweat: She told me of a support group that she went to since she and I sort of met on the grounds that we're going through the same shit. Like I said, I want to be on HRT in quarter one of 2009 at the latest, preferably earlier. Butterflies or no butterflies, I'm going to do this. Thanks for your help by the way. I appreciate it.
    As far as my hair is concerned, it's thicker than a new shag rug and so frizzy that sometimes I think it's not human hair, but razor wire. D'you know of any way I can like...flatten it a little, make it less stiff?
    --Bob Chipman
    @Bacardi: Don't forget my German side. So I am a racist technophile that gets way too drunk and plays with knives and then fucking .. I dunno, man. There's so many jokes.

phae <3
    I am Irish and Puerto Rican which are the worst two combos for any sort of hair.. thick, curly AND frizzy mm mm I love it.

Or you could just have thick ass nappy ass hair:arazz:
    *snip*
    Yeah, all of those games you mentioned I have played and then some. She really likes DOA and Tekken though mainly DOA cause of the female roster. Which brings me to my next question, why do most females lean more towards female characters then male? Even when my sister or cousins or my bros girlfriends play they always pick a female character? Are you all trying to make a statement or is it just a supplemental thing? I don't know why, but that stuff annoys me. It doesn't matter if there is only one you all seem to pick them and no one else. Funny thing though, I remember playing Guilty Gear with my gitlfriend awhile back and she pick Bridget. I said "Wow, you actually picked a guy this time!" She was like "That isn't a guy, that's a girl." I must of spent 5 - 10 minutes trying to convince her it was a guy she was playing with. After I pulled up his bio on the internet, she wouldn't pick him anymore. I think some girls are sexist more then us guys are.
    3rd Strike
    STHD
    As far as my hair is concerned, it's thicker than a new shag rug and so frizzy that sometimes I think it's not human hair, but razor wire. D'you know of any way I can like...flatten it a little, make it less stiff?

If it's frizzy and thick, conditioner conditioner conditioner. I do a hot oil treatment once a month. I wash my hair twice a week, any more and it does more harm than good. One shampoo/condition session is with a Frizz Ease Shampoo + Conditioner set, the other time is with Bumble and Bumble Curls Conscious Shampoo for Medium-Thick Hair with the matching conditioner set.

The Bumble & Bumble stuff is made for curly hair but it should help yours a bit too.

If your hair feels stiff it's most likely just really fried and generally damaged. Lay off the heat on it - minimize blowdrying it to once a week, if you MUST blow dry, use the cold setting. For the frizz once you get out of the shower get a frizz ease serum for it. If you blowdry/straightening iron it afterwards, they make a cream too that I just can't remember but it also protects your hair from the heat.

Yeah, all of those games you mentioned I have played and then some. She really likes DOA and Tekken though mainly DOA cause of the female roster. Which brings me to my next question, why do most females lean more towards female characters then male? Even when my sister or cousins or my bros girlfriends play they always pick a female character? Are you all trying to make a statement or is it just a supplemental thing?

It's a supplemental thing I guess. I tend to just pick characters I like for whatever reason, and 90% of the time they wind up being female. I don't do it on purpose, but the way I see it if I have to have a character on a screen representing me, they better look hot. :rofl:
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
    Yeah, all of those games you mentioned I have played and then some. She really likes DOA and Tekken though mainly DOA cause of the female roster. Which brings me to my next question, why do most females lean more towards female characters then male? Even when my sister or cousins or my bros girlfriends play they always pick a female character? Are you all trying to make a statement or is it just a supplemental thing? I don't know why, but that stuff annoys me. It doesn't matter if there is only one you all seem to pick them and no one else. Funny thing though, I remember playing Guilty Gear with my gitlfriend awhile back and she pick Bridget. I said "Wow, you actually picked a guy this time!" She was like "That isn't a guy, that's a girl." I must of spent 5 - 10 minutes trying to convince her it was a guy she was playing with. After I pulled up his bio on the internet, she wouldn't pick him anymore. I think some girls are sexist more then us guys are.

Well I like to pick females to show that they can win matches, plus CvS2 has a lot of good female characters that I happen to like; I've always liked Chun, Cammy, and Mai, hence I use them. There are male characters I wouldn't mind knowing how to use in the game, particularly shotos, Sagat, even Geese(if his supers weren't hard to execute lmao). I've used male characteres before; when I was big into KOF back in the day, I used Kyo and Iori alot. So, for me I guess it's a mix of both:sweat:
    vital information for your everyday life

I'll have to get on that. Either that or just grow out my hair to the point where the frizziness can be contained by just braiding my hair or something. I know a number of people who did that.
    --Bob Chipman
    I'll have to get on that. Either that or just grow out my hair to the point where the frizziness can be contained by just braiding my hair or something. I know a number of people who did that.

If you're growing, good luck to you! My hair has never really gotten past my shoulders, and I typically keep it trimmed to ear/chin length. The issue with that is that my hair is curly, so it never works.

If you're growing, get a trim every 4 to 6 weeks or so. Lay off the dyes that lighten your hair, and definitely seek a hot oil treatment. Also Coconut Oil for the scalp, too. I get dry scalp and dandruff so I am constantly doing that.
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
    If you're growing, good luck to you! My hair has never really gotten past my shoulders, and I typically keep it trimmed to ear/chin length. The issue with that is that my hair is curly, so it never works.

If you're growing, get a trim every 4 to 6 weeks or so. Lay off the dyes that lighten your hair, and definitely seek a hot oil treatment. Also Coconut Oil for the scalp, too. I get dry scalp and dandruff so I am constantly doing that.

Such a fucking girl, god-DAMN!!:looney:
    In about 2 weeks or so, I'm finally gettin my hair cut shorter. YES. The days of just combing my hair into place and walking out the door are upon me!!:lovin: