New Female Thread

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Man everyone has some kind of kid on the way..my ex gf is gonna be having a kid. lol thing is I don't know if it is mine.:confused: :eek: :sweat: :bluu: :wtf:
    Originally posted by Testament
    Man everyone has some kind of kid on the way..my ex gf is gonna be having a kid. lol thing is I don't know if it is mine.:confused: :eek: :sweat: :bluu: :wtf:
    Man...That is awful! I watch the Maury show every weekday and it's full of women who are confused about who the father is.
    Since it's really none of my business, i won't comment any further...
    Peace^_^
    Congrats to Jen:)
    Thing is im 16.
  • AnubisAnubis Muslim with Muscle Joined: Posts: 402
    TESTAMENT: I've been in that situation a few times in my life. And it still pisses me off everytime I think about it. So I feel for you, because I know what you're going through.

SHIN-RYU-LONG: The Maury Povich Show rules when it comes to DNA/Paternity results! The only one I feel sorry for are the children. They are always caught in the middle of all the drama.
    *shoots the yugioh monster of of anubis av*
    I hate everyone of those stupid tings damn brothers played that game.
    Originally posted by Anubis

SHIN-RYU-LONG: The Maury Povich Show rules when it comes to DNA/Paternity results! The only one I feel sorry for are the children. They are always caught in the middle of all the drama.
    Of course. I feel really bad for the kids, too(The women are the least people who i feel for)..In fact, i love all children, period^^

Peace out:)
  • RoninChaosRoninChaos Treading Paper Joined: Posts: 4,092 mod
    Just wanted to let everybody know that Ever got pregnant at Evo. He hopes it's a boy.
    -[E.M.S. for life]- -[Da Foot Clan]- -[Kobra Kai]-

Fuck Dan Marino

"Let's get shit straight: NOTHING can protect you from Ronin." -- Ducky

Making use of my "I am a bitch" card right now, please acknowledge it. -- OMFG

I don't mean to sound cold or cruel or vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out.
  • Pained AuronPained Auron teh cock of justice Joined: Posts: 2,098
    wtf?
    R.I.P. Brian Graham aka Mummy-B 3-28-82 - 8-25-04
    with blood and rage of crimson red..ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.together with our hellish hate.we'll burn you all-THAT IS YOUR FATE
    IT'S CONTAGOUS!!!

CONGRATS JEN!!! :D
    The Kid is not mine.......HELL YEAH. Now i got a new girl and I am happy again.
    I was watching "Maury" this morning. Looks like you're not the only 16-year-old who was proven not to be a baby's biological father.
    congratulations Jen!
    I'm marking my calendar now with your baby's birthdate.

hopefully Doug's mom will calm the fuck down :lol: stand your ground chica!
    and good luck to you and the baby :D
    if she doesn't kick her
  • Mycah LeonhartMycah Leonhart The Pope of Bootyism Joined: Posts: 1,028
    Well she fucked up her life.......
    R.I.P. Nate Hunt - Gone but never forgotten.
    Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens.......
    Netplay Fix = http://www.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=214258&p=8269146
    Originally posted by Mycah Leonhart

NO THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT ABOUT JEN!!!

not everybody has your shitty outlook on life mycah. some people actually enjoy bringing children into the world. and not everyone looks at pregnancy (planned/not) as a "disaster". it CHANGES your life, definitely, but doesn't ruin it. that's the selfish way of looking at it.

you need to keep your shitty little remarks to yourself.
  • WeeksWeeks Push Custom™ Joined: Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Originally posted by Angielina74

NO THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT ABOUT JEN!!!

not everybody has your shitty outlook on life mycah. some people actually enjoy bringing children into the world. and not everyone looks at pregnancy (planned/not) as a "disaster". it CHANGES your life, definitely, but doesn't ruin it. that's the selfish way of looking at it.

you need to keep your shitty little remarks to yourself.

Fruits!
    Americans can be relied upon to do the right thing, but only after exhausting all other options.
    -Churchill
  • GandidoGandido Puerto Rican Torture Device Joined: Posts: 520 mod
    Mycah, don't start that kinda shit with Jen. She's probably the happiest woman in the world right now and you're making everyone think she just feels fucked up. Not everyone needs your pessimism, especially those who have just found happiness.

Ever, dile a Jen que me llame. Preguntale a Leigh por mi numero.

-Paco-
    "Chance favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur
    Save time: test before you post.
    thats kinda mean.... you should be nice to people with children
    *shakes head* one of these days, when you're all grown up Mycah, you might actually THINK FOR YOURSELF, instead of how you were "raised to think". it's really pathetic to know that there are still individuals who raise their kids with such antiquated and narrow-minded, even selfish ideas about life. I was raised to view children and pregnancy as a blessing, not a burden, especially because I'm a woman. there are couples today who hire surrogates because they want children so badly. while others go to war-torn countries to adopt children. not to mention the thousands of charities that are out there to help children and families financially.

obviously your way of thinking mycah is out-dated and in the minority. and at this point, Jen probably couldn't give two shits what you think of her or her life. but she's also my friend, and you know me....you know how protective I am of my friends. in fact I've defended you on several occassions in the past, especially when people made snap decisions about you on a forum. why you would want to make such a hateful comment about someone you don't even know that well is beyond me.

brain-fart perhaps????

grow-the-fuck-up!
    Mycah: I'm not going to bash you for what you said because that's already been done plus I have no business doing so, but with Jen just becoming a mother (one of the best experiences in a woman's life), I don't think she gives a flying fuck what you say about her or her family. She's probably the happiest she's been in a while and I don't think that a remark such as yours would bring her down from her high. I wouldn't have gone all-out like Ang did, but it was purely in defense. And between you, me, and the fellow Latinos that post in this thread:

Nadie necesita un pendejo charlatan.
    Erik: is there a new Bjork album out this week? or a new one coming out soon called Gling-Gl?
    Erik: is there a new Bjork album out this week? or a new one coming out soon called Gling-Gl?

Gling-Glo is actually a pretty old album (circa 1990). It's an import album with almost all of the songs done in Icelandic. However, she is reportedly working on a new project tentatively titled "The Lake Experience" or "The Lake Album". I heard at one point sometime during the fall or winter, but expect something within the year.

Peep this link for details: http://www.bjork.com/
    http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=product&id=1921299197

well, for some reason they're re-releasing it here in the U.S. this week. *shrugs*
    http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=product&id=1921299197

well, for some reason they're re-releasing it here in the U.S. this week. *shrugs*

Weird. The box art is identical to that of the import
  • TyranidmanTyranidman FUCKIN YOU UP Joined: Posts: 830
    Originally posted by ProximaCentauri

Weird. The box art is identical to that of the import

Erik is super hot :o .

They're re-releasing it because its so sought after. I bought the import a while ago, like 45 dollars =\. It's a good cd, lots of folk tunes, 2-3 american songs, the rest are in her native tounge. It's a good buy, but her new live set is better :D .

Erik, get park city to put marvel back in, i miss beating scrubs :D .
    Far from my unconscious dreams
    That reality is
    For life is but a dream
    And my dream the
    Picture paintings of my reality.

Name:Leech
    Town:Brooklyn
    Originally posted by Tyranidman

Erik is super hot :o .

They're re-releasing it because its so sought after. I bought the import a while ago, like 45 dollars =\. It's a good cd, lots of folk tunes, 2-3 american songs, the rest are in her native tounge. It's a good buy, but her new live set is better :D .

Erik, get park city to put marvel back in, i miss beating scrubs :D .

I hear we're supposed to be getting it back soon. Soon could mean this week, next week, or never.
  • Mystic-GodMystic-God Poeta! Joined: Posts: 1,409
    uhh
    -Poeta
  • HitmanStrikerHitmanStriker Xtremist Joined: Posts: 80
    Hello to all and I would like to congratulate Jen also. Let your child bring you full of joy. It touches my heart because I also have a child who looks up to me as his father. I've never been happier.

Again congrats Jeanatte.:)
    If you're not FIRST, you're LAST!
    thanks everyone. <3 and for once, I've never been happier. I had some pictures done so I'll be sure to post the cutest one once I get my new comp set up.
    I'm too scared to feed my niece right now (choking and burping is too much). I think I'll wait until she can be spoonfed.

Jen: Glad to hear from you since having your son. Hope things go well.
    Originally posted by TacoChan
    thanks everyone. <3 and for once, I've never been happier. I had some pictures done so I'll be sure to post the cutest one once I get my new comp set up.

HUGGLES! <3 Congrats Jen. Sorry I didn't make some kind of arrangement to drive around Cali while I was at Evo to congratulate you. I SOOOOO wanted to say hi this time (last year I was all the silent type... DUNNO why I changed this year). I tried to stay until Sep 3 (I wanted to go to Nocturnal Wonderland) but I couldn't. Congrats on your newfound joy. May it last forever.

Paco
    yay!
    Congratulations to Jen on your newborn baby! Just reading the posts from your friends here, I can tell you are well-loved and thought of. So you must be the happiest mother in the world.

Even though I like my anonymity very much & I am a stranger to you, I hope you accept my best wishes for both your child & you.

Congratulations again,
    Anubis
    Originally posted by Mycah Leonhart
    I can't believe you said that. Please tell me it was some kind of twisted humor. Something like that makes me totally ashamed to ever know you.
    whats the baby things name?
    Originally posted by divergence

his name is Christian
    Originally posted by divergence
    hehehe, "baby things" it's a boy, btw.
    i didn't know :-(
    What are the odds of two entertainers (both w/ the same first name & having country music backgrounds) passing away on the same day.

RIP - Johnny Cash (71) RIP - John Ritter (54)

Cash was my favorite singer of all. Ritter was one of my top 10 favorite tv/movie actors.

This is one day, my southern heart hurts badly.
    Originally posted by Anubis
    What are the odds of two entertainers (both w/ the same first name & having country music backgrounds) passing away on the same day.

RIP - Johnny Cash (71) RIP - John Ritter (54)

Cash was my favorite singer of all. Ritter was one of my top 10 favorite tv/movie actors.

This is one day, my southern heart hurts badly.

WOW!!! i knew Cash wasn't in the best of health lately, but Ritter is a complete shock. :(