New Female Thread

1242526272830»

Comments

• ill_willill_will yes Joined: Posts: 2,073
    Such a fucking girl, god-DAMN!!:looney:
    In about 2 weeks or so, I'm finally gettin my hair cut shorter. YES. The days of just combing my hair into place and walking out the door are upon me!!:lovin:

u gettin fired
    Team H8's Rivi
    4ociouS
    min byung ji
    "Marvel is like beer pong" - Tony B. <----TRUUUUUUUE
  • YunaYuna Politically correct as fuck since 2006 Joined: Posts: 7,473
    If you're growing, good luck to you! My hair has never really gotten past my shoulders, and I typically keep it trimmed to ear/chin length. The issue with that is that my hair is curly, so it never works.

If you're growing, get a trim every 4 to 6 weeks or so. Lay off the dyes that lighten your hair, and definitely seek a hot oil treatment. Also Coconut Oil for the scalp, too. I get dry scalp and dandruff so I am constantly doing that.

If I need to get a trim every four to six weeks, then I'm long overdue. I haven't visited a barber in over a year. My helmet hair has turned into a full-out mane. Rawr. If I'm not mistaken, my girlfriend uses coconut oil, so all I really have to do is bum hers. And yeah, I'm definitely growing it out. I intend to do a Lara Croft cosplay at some point in time(girlfriend's a huge fan), so I need it to be at least ass-length when braided.
    "Here's the thing, kids: words mean things, and most of what gets slagged as 'political correctness' is really just being nice, and most of the 'righteous complainers' are simply jerkwads who don't think certain people or groups deserve their niceness. If you're a guy, and you've ever uttered something along the lines of 'dude, sexual harrassment doesn't exist. That's just something chicks make up when they change their minds,' guess what, bro. You're not the lone hero standing up to feminist PC police. You're a pig."
    --Bob Chipman
  • phaephae ojousama melody~~ Joined: Posts: 530
    If I need to get a trim every four to six weeks, then I'm long overdue. I haven't visited a barber in over a year. My helmet hair has turned into a full-out mane. Rawr. If I'm not mistaken, my girlfriend uses coconut oil, so all I really have to do is bum hers. And yeah, I'm definitely growing it out. I intend to do a Lara Croft cosplay at some point in time(girlfriend's a huge fan), so I need it to be at least ass-length when braided.

Yeah get that shit cut.

The thing is that split ends are a terrible thing and constant trims keep it looking fresh and nice too.
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
  • Kourin-chanKourin-chan Harlot Quinning Joined: Posts: 1,119
    u gettin fired

Fire a gorilla's nuts....in yo MOUTH!!:arazz:
    "There's a no man's land between love and hate. Between passion and obsession -- where it's easy to lose all sense of reality -- and in doing so, lose yourself. Somewhere in that emotional minefield... Pamela Isley wanders."
    "I'm crazy about... Well hey, I'm just crazy."
    Yeah get that shit cut.

The thing is that split ends are a terrible thing and constant trims keep it looking fresh and nice too.

*has an open notebook at this point* Split...ends.....bad.....
    "Here's the thing, kids: words mean things, and most of what gets slagged as 'political correctness' is really just being nice, and most of the 'righteous complainers' are simply jerkwads who don't think certain people or groups deserve their niceness. If you're a guy, and you've ever uttered something along the lines of 'dude, sexual harrassment doesn't exist. That's just something chicks make up when they change their minds,' guess what, bro. You're not the lone hero standing up to feminist PC police. You're a pig."
    --Bob Chipman
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    *has an open notebook at this point* Split...ends.....bad.....

lol of course split ends are bad....duhh!:rofl: jkjk
  • BacardiBacardi steal this avatar Joined: Posts: 5,391 mod
    Yeah get that shit cut.

I wish youldve told me this, my beautiful curls :wasted:
    Twitter: @New_Challengers | Follow for the latest news on CT tournaments and events
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/newchallengersct
    lol of course split ends are bad....duhh!:rofl: jkjk

Well, yeah, but I just figured I'd let it do what it wanted. *takes note that that is bad*
    --Bob Chipman
    Well, yeah, but I just figured I'd let it do what it wanted. *takes note that that is bad*

:rofl: This thread is like a tips and tricks thread.

In a lot of ways it's good to let your hair do what it wants really, but if you're like me and you constantly dye your hair it's good to get it constantly trimmed to help with the damage. You have to realize that the hair at the ends has been there the longest and has been through the most abuse.

So of course, cutting off the 'dead weight' so to speak makes your hair seem healthier, lighter and prettier. When I got my last haircut back in July (I am way overdue, but way lazy because no one ever cuts my hair right), the cut took off some of the hair that was dyed over from being white. Meaning, stripped clean of all color and as brittle as John McCain's bones. :sweat:

Also in tips and tricks:

You don't need foundation. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. If you're under 30 you don't need fucking foundation. You need a good moisturizer for daytime use, a good nighttime moisturizer, and maybe some fucking concealer.

All I wear on my face on the day to day is moisturizer, concealer, a little cheek tint (benetint from Benefit cosmetics is my go-to), and mascara. Boom, bam, done. Out the door in like 3 minutes.

There are a bajillion decent makeup tutorials on youtube, but the issue is that a lot of them are for super heavy makeup, which just doesn't cut it for the day to day, at least in my opinion.
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
    I don't dye my hair, never have. I just want to be one of those girls with lush, vibrant brown hair, but right now, it looks almost gray. I need to get this hedge clipped.
    --Bob Chipman
    I don't dye my hair, never have. I just want to be one of those girls with lush, vibrant brown hair, but right now, it looks almost gray. I need to get this hedge clipped.

Alright. The dude who made the hair product line for blondes makes one for brunettes too. Try it.

Also definitely hit up a salon and see about getting some lowlights or something. It'll make things better. Salons are great for when you dont know much about hair dye.
    { #arcana @ EFNet IRC }
    Alright. The dude who made the hair product line for blondes makes one for brunettes too. Try it.

Also definitely hit up a salon and see about getting some lowlights or something. It'll make things better. Salons are great for when you dont know much about hair dye.

Goddamn. I could(and probably should) fill a notebook with the stuff you're telling me. Thanks so much. ^_^
    --Bob Chipman
  • Clarity&ConfuciusClarity&Confucius Joined: Posts: 239
    kief thread
    Innovator of the Suck my ballz nagatalock system.
  • 2Nasty2Nasty Talk is cheap, SHOW me. Joined: Posts: 172
    thanks to whoever gave me the bad reps from this thread just for saying "guys 1 - girls 0".. the red matches my Av. i know who you are.. ill be watching you (on the forums) :)
  • EXISTEXIST BACK TO ZERO FOOL Joined: Posts: 1,177
    i don't dye my hair, never have. I just want to be one of those girls with lush, vibrant brown hair, but right now, it looks almost gray. I need to get this hedge clipped.

ugh!!!!!!!!
    SHIZZNATION FTMFW
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,158 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I wonder whatever happened to TacoChan.
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    Who's TacoChan?
    "There's a no man's land between love and hate. Between passion and obsession -- where it's easy to lose all sense of reality -- and in doing so, lose yourself. Somewhere in that emotional minefield... Pamela Isley wanders."
    Who's TacoChan?

One of the original OG females on SRK. The last I heard from here was 06. She was also cute. She would have got it seriously. :rofl:
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
    Lol I see.
  • SmoothCatSmoothCat ダウンに戻る神 Joined: Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    how the fuck did i fail women history? i love bitch's!!
    Team Hate
    No Wilson! Don't do it!

Xbl: Bossu Smooth.
  • HardBodyHardBody Online Warrior Joined: Posts: 171
    WTF is this thread!... Quit posting and get back in the Kitchen!!... im Hungry!

P.S. 80% of you are probly dewds pretending to be bitches
    how the fuck did i fail women history? i love bitch's!!

Admit it, you're only in this thread to read Phae's hair tips. You in-the-closet bastard:looney:
  • ill_willill_will yes Joined: Posts: 2,073
    Admit it, you're only in this thread to read Phae's hair tips. You in-the-closet bastard:looney:

+45 hate pts
    Team H8's Rivi
    4ociouS
    min byung ji
    "Marvel is like beer pong" - Tony B. <----TRUUUUUUUE
  • GuileMikeGuileMike Disco Disco! Joined: Posts: 1,111
    tacochan, you still around?
    tacochan, you still around?

I've wondered that myself. :lol:
    C.O.P.A

• Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 24,803 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Taco-Chan will never come back to SRK. Dudes too thirsty.