Rushing with Kyo?

Gamma RayGamma Ray BonerificJoined: Posts: 106
I've been having trouble rushing down with Kyo like I do with Terry. I like to jump in RH, s.RH and go fot the qcf+p combo (this is 90% blocked, though). This hasen't been working as well as I planned it to -.-...heh...any good strats for rushing with him? I've checked the other threads, but all I see are combos...
Infinite ammo. One Shot Kills. Rockets Only.

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Run cr lk
    Run cr mp

He's like, N groove Ryu! Back when N groove Ryu didn't suck
    Stop jumping so much:p

-On a connected c.lk you get a free link with s.mp (or c.mp) XXchain

-smalljump dHP is a very good move for mixing up; it creates knockdowns and can crossup some characters

-Empty small jump into c.lk sets the b&b.. I like to cross up with empty smalljump when the opponent is down and then c.lks.

-s.HK is a GREAT move (both close or far versions); I use this a lot

Neways, there're more, but that's some basic stuff...
  • Admiral AkbarAdmiral Akbar Miles away from an arcade Joined: Posts: 150
    Originally posted by pain
    -s.HK is a GREAT move (both close or far versions); I use this a lot

I was actually wondering if it was safe to just randomly throw that around and then quickly do an orochi nagi if it connects? Will it reach?
    Originally posted by Admiral Akbar

I was actually wondering if it was safe to just randomly throw that around and then quickly do an orochi nagi if it connects? Will it reach?

i dunno what orochi nagi is, but the only move that his far standing hk might connect with is his qcb, hcf+p super. if that's orochi nagi then my bad. i think i saw a japanese player combo this.......
  • Legendary GokouLegendary Gokou 210Nem Joined: Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    crouching jab, standing roundhouse, qcb hcf +punch super. I think it has to be level three, not sure. Anyway, its very easy to do, just make sure you get the motion down.
    CFN: 210Nem
    SFV Karin
    but the bad thing about c lk s hk u have to be closer, and instead of doing qcb hcf p might as well do qcf mk then the special or hcb k