Street fighter EX thread(EX, EX+, Ex+@, EX2, EX2+, EX3)

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    Originally posted by Pez_Man

Oh, I think it was Mondo that said that he did a combo...

Er, not me, bro.

Anyway, I like pretty much all the EX games, but i could never do excels well. so I'm just hoping that combo people do excel vids and such, so I can get an idea of how they are "supposed" to be. lol I did get Pichus on the NA board and I like those, and I heard something about shinryuken.com having some. so I'll try that out.

The problem with most videos (including most of the training mode combos [expert and maniac]) is that they aren't "bread and butter combos". Most excels you will see in "real" matches are usually of the 1-meter-only anti-air variety (except for D. Dark) and rarely of the jump-in variety.

Colguile: Yep, I need EX2 (not EX2+) Kairi excels.
    Zangief is top tier because of his ability to cross up? How does that help him against Garuda, who has the best air defense in the game? Garuda has the f+HK which means Zangief can't retaliate with a SPD or FAB when blocked. In SFEX+a the air version of Garuda's qcbx2+P super could beat anything, so Garuda can jump in on Zangief. Garuda's other aerial special move should be able to hit Zangief as well.

And speaking of top tier, shouldn't Dhalsim, Akuma, Evil Ryu, and Bison be top tier? They can hit you once, then run away for the rest of the match.
    Originally posted by Qandiso
    Zangief is top tier because of his ability to cross up? How does that help him against Garuda, who has the best air defense in the game?

He does not. His DP-type move is no better than the shotos' in stopping a cross-up. In fact, it's even worse given it's recovery time. And wasting a super just to do anti-air is only a stop-gap, at best.

And, BTW, the best air defense in the game belongs to Gief, who's the only character capable of stopping a cross-up from Blair or another Gief.

Garuda has the f+HK which means Zangief can't retaliate with a SPD or FAB when blocked.

It also pushes Garuda closer to a wall if blocked. And if Garuda tries that shit and hits a wall on his backward bounce, guess what happens ? Free SPD due to the horrific recovery time. Heck, it's pretty game over.

In SFEX+a the air version of Garuda's qcbx2+P super could beat anything, so Garuda can jump in on Zangief. Garuda's other aerial special move should be able to hit Zangief as well.

It will certainly beat Gief... If the Gief player were, quite literally, sleeping on the controls. Hell, I've yet to see the damn thing hit anybody. And if you're talking about the Maboroshi (which only shin Garuda can use) it's almost useless against Gief, who isn't a combo character, therefore Gief can block it and SPD after with ease.

And speaking of top tier, shouldn't Dhalsim, Akuma, Evil Ryu, and Bison be top tier? They can hit you once, then run away for the rest of the match.

Dhalsim. E. Ryu, Akuma, and Bison can't run away from anybody due to the massive start-up and recovery, nor Garuda (Darun, Allen, Gief, and Hokuto can SPD him midteleport), unless you're talking about the shin versions of Akuma, Garuda and Bison, whose teleports are all invulnerable (except for shin Garuda, who can still be SPD'd midteleport) and cancellable to another teleport. Trying to include these guys in tiering would be like trying to include shin Akuma in ST tiers -- there's little point to it.
    He does not. His DP-type move is no better than the shotos' in stopping a cross-up. In fact,
    it's even worse given it's recovery time. And wasting a super just to do anti-air is only a stop-gap, at best.

And, BTW, the best air defense in the game belongs to Gief, who's the only character capable of stopping a cross-up from Blair or another Gief.

For anti-air I mean garuda's raiga. The move were the blade's pop out of his shoulders. I don't see how you can cross up Garuda when he has that move.
    It will certainly beat Gief... If the Gief player were, quite literally, sleeping on the controls. Hell, I've yet to see the damn thing hit anybody. And if you're talking about the Maboroshi (which only shin Garuda can use) it's almost useless against Gief, who isn't a combo character, therefore Gief can block it and SPD after with ease.

I was talking about the normal version of Garuda's counter. I don't remember the distance Garuda is at after it's blocked, but that makes sense.

Normal Garuda's mid-air kienbu(the super where he spins like a top) will beat out Dragon Punches, and it does more damage than Shin Garuda's version. What can Zangief do, to stop it?
    Dhalsim. E. Ryu, Akuma, and Bison can't run away from anybody due to the massive start-up and recovery, nor Garuda (Darun, Allen, Gief, and Hokuto can SPD him midteleport), unless you're talking about the shin versions of Akuma, Garuda and Bison, whose teleports are all invulnerable (except for shin Garuda, who can still be SPD'd midteleport) and cancellable to another teleport. Trying to include these guys in tiering would be like trying to include shin Akuma in ST tiers -- there's little point to it.

I'm talking about the normal versions, not the shin versions. I know that Garuda's teleport is vulnernable, but the others are not. E.Ryu, Bison, and Akuma's teleport all change axis, and the screen turns around freezing the other character in their spot temporarily. E.Ryu and Akuma have slow recovery, so I can see someone catching up to them.

Bison is different though. His recovery is much faster than theirs. All he needs to do is teleport to the other side of the screen. The axis will spin around, and by the time the character can move again, Bison can teleport again. Are you sure you can catch Bison? I don't own a copy of EX+a but I remember it being impossible to catch Bison because of the shifting axis.
  • Josh-TheFunkDOCJosh-TheFunkDOC Double Dutch! Joined: Posts: 2,404
    Qandiso: Raiga doesn't work as anti-crossup because it has no invincibility. You do the motion on wakeup, Gief splash hits you before you can get the blades out.

Josh the FunkDOC
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-speedrunning - My live stream, mainly speedruns w/ some other stuff now and then
    Qandiso: Raiga doesn't work as anti-crossup because it has no invincibility. You do the motion on wakeup, Gief splash hits you before you can get the blades out.

I can see I'm going to have to play this game again.
    Originally posted by Qandiso

1) I was talking about the normal version of Garuda's counter. I don't remember the distance Garuda is at after it's blocked, but that makes sense.

2) Normal Garuda's mid-air kienbu(the super where he spins like a top) will beat out Dragon Punches, and it does more damage than Shin Garuda's version. What can Zangief do, to stop it?

1) Normal Garuda has no Maboroshi
    2) Block
    Wow, I gotta hand it to you Col, I was waiting for one of these threads to pop up for quite some time. Its a pitty that I didn't see it earlier, tho. I know quite a bit about EX3 and a good deal about EX2(+) but I'm still somewhat n00bish when it come to EX+@. Also thanks for the props Col. I'll try my best to help out.

Jester, I don't doubt that you know much more about EX3 than I do but I was wondering why Ken was left out of the tier list. He is one of the best, if not the best, set-up man for tag combos, he has insane priority on his supers (Shoryu Reppa outright beats 90% of other moves and occasionally crosses up if it is blocked). I would have put a lot of characters ahead of Sharon. In fact I would have probably ranked her towards the bottom, about on the same level as Chun Li or Nanase. Also, I would probably have put Rosso higher than Hokuto in the god tier.

I have been playing around with Guile and I believe he is on par with Chun Li (maybe even a bit better) for footsie/poking games. Nobody can turn a C. LK into a damaging combo like he can. His Flash Kick is also very resistant to cross-ups.

BTW, do you know how to make Sagat's Tiger Genocide juggle like in that loko.wmv vid? That has been bothering me for quite some time now :lol:

Col, Tourney results are up @ neoavalon, tho EK couldn't make it in :(

--CodeWarrior
  • colguilecolguile EX for Xbox Live! Joined: Posts: 539 ✭✭
    Good shit people. I was away on business but now I am back to own. I'll reply in depth soon enough. And I STILL don't see what is so hot about Blair. SO I am going to play EX+ right now and if someone can give me a step by step details I can try out I would be happy. Josh, mondu, anyone, what am I missing?

Also, can peeps give me a Shoto tier ranking for EX+@ , EX2 and EX2+? I would be really interested to see what you guys think of the EX+@ shoto tiers.:D

We all know Kairi is tops in EX3 so no need for that.
    Muff Daddy Wrote: Just stop complaining and continue to ride this crazy train you guys. Your complaints are all a part of Aizen's plan.
    lmao had a dream yesterday that Captain America went black face to infiltrate Wakanda, Samuel Jackson broke character and was mad as hell, walked off set saying fuck you to everyone.
    I'll do EX+@ shotos...

1. Allen - Best normals of all the shotos. Also deals the most damage of any of them with his easy juggle combos. Also the only shoto to have a command throw; no range, sure, but it's still a command throw. His DP doesn't have the invincibility of some of the other shotos' and Garuda's, but that's not enough to keep him from ranking where he does.

2. Kairi - Specials/supers deal the least damage overall of the shotos and his priority isn't that great, but he has easy combos and one of the best guard breaks. The CPU always seems to hit you out of it, but on actual people it's extremely useful. Has a mashable throw, and the only other shoto with one is Sakura. Also, as Mondu said earlier, his DP is one of the few anti-airs with actual invincibility.

3. Akuma - Air fireball into divekick, whee. However, his DP, like Allen's, doesn't have invincibility.

4. Ryu - Akuma minus air fireball and divekick, and with an invincible (at startup, of course) DP and the game's most useful anti-air combo (jab DP into super hurricane kick). Can deal more damage with 2 supers than Akuma can IIRC.

5. Ken - S.roundhouse is a great poke and he has a very good guard break. However, his supers have no use whatsoever outside of combos, and he doesn't have a good anti-air combo. Really, ARK are all right next to each other in the rankings IMO, and any one of the three can be argued to be the best.

6. Sakura - Obvious, one of the worst characters in the game. All the stuff that makes her good in other SF games is nonexistant or crappy in EX: No custom combos (how do you think she feels missing out on EX2? :p ), s.roundhouse isn't that great, and her crossup is actually the worst of the shotos. She still has easy B&B combos into fierce DP, her super-cancels are very good, and she has a pretty decent guard break, but that's about it.

And as for why Blair is so good, colguile, look at Mondu's giant post again. He explains her very well there.

Josh the FunkDOC
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/live-speedrunning - My live stream, mainly speedruns w/ some other stuff now and then
    I'd put my shoto rankings just as Josh would.

Allen and Akuma have invincibility on DP, it's just _very_ short.:D

Allen's command throw has a weird property: it can grab people out of their limbs. To illustrate this, play Allen against the CPU, then do hopkicks->command throw. Once in a while you'll hear the CPU attacking (ad probably even see the first few attack frames) then you'll see Allen grabbing 'em from what seems like crouching SP range. Gotta love Allen. That semi-Gief thing can really shake up opponents.

Qandiso's comments on teleportation got me up all night reviewing the teleport characters. I'll post them a bit later.
    Mondu: Thanks for the tips. :)

And I forgot Evil Ryu. He goes in between Ryu and Akuma; he rates a tiny bit ahead of normal Ryu because some of his extra stuff is somewhat useful (extra hit on hurricane kick, DP super is good for punishing whiffed/blocked moves as it's faster than shinkuu hadoken and you can follow it up with better stuff).

And here's an EX+@ question before I go: Do level 3 raging demons have invincibility frames? I thought of this when I saw that they have tons of invincibility in EX3 (can go through fireballs, etc.).

Josh the FunkDOC
    Pez_Man: That was me who posted that Dhalsim combo. What I find cool about that is the d/b+fierce to forward slide link, which I've never seen anyone else use. It's extremely easy and I don't think he has it in the other EX games.

Of course, that doesn't matter when he's infinitely better in the other EX games.

Josh the FunkDOC
    Especially 3, I can definitely see why he's ranked so high.
    I always thought Akuma was the best shoto. No, not because he's so cool.

1. J.HP, c.MK, hurricane kickx2, dive kick, c.MK, hurricane kickx2, dive kick, c.MK does a lot of damage, more damage than Allen's j.HP, c.MPx2, justice fist. I'm not good at canceling Akuma's hurricane kick into the dive, but I'm sure he can do it more than twice. Even if not, it does more damage than Allen's combo.

2. Hurricane Kick x2, Raging demon. How cool is that?

3. He's got the teleport. I'm waiting to hear back from Mondu.

4. Hop Kick

My shoto ranks(not too great, since I don't own any ex games)

1. Akuma-see above)
    2. Allen-it's already been said. Can anyone confirm this for me:

triple break, j.HP, s.MK, justice fist, triple break?

3. Kairi (hurricane kickx2, Kyoja Renbu in addition to what has been said)

4. E.Ryu, since he has the teleport

5. Ryu

6. Ken

Onyx-TEW, are you the same TEW who wrote the SFEX3 FAQ? If you are, I'd like to get another copy. Mine was accidentally delete from my computer.
    Long-winded analysis on EX (all versions), EX2, & EX2+ teleportation. Covers Akuma, Evil Ryu, Dhalsim, and M. Bison from 1, Kairi and Dhalsim from 2, M. Bison and Dhalsim from 2+. The following assumes "far away" teleport and not "near" teleport (since teleporting and recovering right next to your opponent isn't exactly a tactically sound decision).

Unlike other SF games, there are more factors that affect teleport in EX than 2D games. relative distance, if and where the target is moving, number of teleport (!), etc. Boiled down it's: distance of teleporter from target, _both_ after teleporting starts and just before recovering. Also, unlike other SF games, there is a quasi 3-D component in that teleportation not only affects distance, but also rotation (however, there will be no further discussion in this matter since it only affects projectiles, plus the M Bison exception, which will be discussed last).

If "A" teleports and "B" doesn't move, "A" will always appear as far away as possible, whether in front or behind the character.

If "A" teleports behind "B" and "B" is moving backward, "A" will reappear just beside "B" (Doh!)

If "A" teleports behind "B" and "B" is moving forward, "A" will reappear as far away as possible from "B" (Yay!)

If "A" teleports in front of "B" and "B" is moving backward, "A" will reappear as far away as possible (Yay!)

So far so good? Okay, now comes the weird part.

If "A" teleports in front of "B" and "B" is moving forward, "A" will reappear closer to "B" but not within most hitting distance. Then...

+++

If "A" attempts to teleport again in front of "B" and "B" is walking forward he'll reappear just in front of B" (doh!)

If "A" attempts to teleport again in front of "B" and "B" is walking backward then he'll reappear far away as from "B" (Yay!)

If "A" attempts to teleleport behind "B" and "B" is walking forward he'll reappear near "B" but not within most hitting distance (go back to Step +++).

If "A" attempt to teleport behind "B" and "B" is walking backward he'll reappear near "B" but not within most hitting distance (go back to Step +++)

So, is it possible for a teleporter to stay away until time runs out ? Quite possibly, but highly imporbable. The problem lies in determining in what direction the "B" is moving. The direction "B" is moving is not resolved until "A" starts to teleport -- "B" can decide to change direction while "A" is still teleporting. Statistically, it boils to this: teleporting has a 1/4 chance in ending up in disaster -- basically a free hit/combo/whatever. Player "A"'s skill is irrelevant, as all "B" has to do is move in a direction, whether forward or back (but not waggling in the middle of the screen) and he will always have a straight 1/4 chance of getting something in for free.

Bison stand the greatest chance of pulling of a safe teleport because he gives no visual cue as to what direction he's going -- he stands a straight 3/4 chance in teleporting successfully. The other teleporters give a rotational cue, and actually stand much less of a chance, almost 1/2.

On Akuma: I've pointed out before (not in this thread), that, yes, Akuma has that divekick combo. Unfortunately, it doesn't work on crouching characters, has difficulty on landing in the first place unless your opponent is a shoto recovering from a fireball and has difficulty landing on the smaller characters (theoretically, Gief is the easiest target due to his size, but I'd like to see akuma try to jump on Gief without a preceeding air-fireball... heheheh). Landing it is spotty, at best. Allen has a much better chance in landing his combos simply because his priority on moves is the best among the shotos, and is not limited by size (although I have to agree with colguile when he said the Allen's quadruple super is harder that its worth). Allen, simply, has more tools to hit an opponent than any other shoto. Akuma, however, is most definitely better than either Ryu or Ken.

The raging demon (all characters) cannot hit someone in blockstun/hitstun. hurricane kick x 2 -> raging demon actaully give more time for your opponent to react that a flat out raging demon. If you watch carefully, you'll see Akuma can actually "push" a character in hitstun/blockstun without ever grabbing them.

Hopkick is useless to Akuma and Ryu, who can be hit (or more likely, thrown) right after it. "Faking" doesn't work, AFAIK, as Akuma/Ryu can't cancel it into a super.
    Thanks for another great post, Mondu. I appreciate the effort. :)

Allen has a *quadruple* super combo? Was that a misprint or something legit I don't know about? Anyway, I can do my B&B combos for him just about all the time and they do great damage. Easiest followup after Triple Break is Justice Fist xx Fire Force, which does very good damage.

Josh the FunkDOC
    Jumping FP -> standing FK -> (justice fist -> triple kick) x 4

In theory, it's possible to stick in a fifth justice fist to end the combo, but I can't do it. I'm sure anyone who can do Allen's final expert mode mission can pull this off.
  • Spider-DanSpider-Dan Joined: Posts: 958 ✭✭✭
    Allen can do a quadruple super combo.

First Attack Triple Break (+25% meter for first attack), Justice Fist-Fire Force-Triple Break, Justice Fist-Fire Force.

He might even be able to do five (with help)... Block a jump attack, then Reversal First Attack Triple Break (+25% meter for first attack, 10% for Reversal), Justice Fist-Fire Force-Triple Break, Justice Fist-Triple Break, Justice Fist-Fire Force.

On a side note, any of you guys ever play Fighting Layer? It's a game developed by Arika, but produced by Namco, with a SFEX-style engine (Allen and Blair are in it). You could push T+Forward+Fierce to sidestep, and the stages were enclosed (Fighting Vipers style). SVGL had it for a while, but I haven't seen it in over a year.
    I May Be Wrong, but I Doubt It
    A lot of very interesting information. I'm tempted to go out and buy EX1-EX3.

I didn't know you could duck Akuma's dive kick combo. That would have saved me a lot of trouble.

I also didn't think Ryu and Akuma could be attacked after the hop kick. I've been throw by Zangief and Darun, but not by anyone else.

Allen should be able to do a quadruple super cancel, if he can land the j.HP and s.MK after a triple break. J.HPx2, s.MKx2, justice fistx2 should give you one super bar.

In terms of the teleporting issue with Bison...
    Even if it isn't 100% safe, it's at least as effective as running away with Rolento.

And what do you guys think of Skullomania? I don't think he's top tier, but he's a lot of fun. I thought his skullo dive(lp version) was a pretty useful move. Unfortunately they took it away in the next games, but they gave him the Skullo ball. I know there must be some great Skullo ball traps, but I just haven't figured them out yet.
    You can duck under the hurricane kick, not the dive kick. In order for any combo involving the hurricane to hit the opponent must be standing.
    Does Skullomania's SFEx+a Skullo Dive have invinciblity frames?

Also, Mondu. I was refering to Garuda's b,d,db+P move, when I said the normal version of the counter.
    From what I've seen, Skullo in the original EX games is pretty decent. Roundhouse is a very good crossup and Skullo Crasher/Dive are hard to punish. I don't think the dive has invincibility frames though.

Josh the FunkDOC
    Is it true Skullo can't cross up in SFEX3? That's ground to not buy the game...
    I never pulled off a Galaxy with Ace either... Has anyone?
    I'm stumped on some of the training and missions, and 720 supers...

But hey, the characters have quite a few moves, their portraits are sweet, and the concept of choosing a team is great (who wouldn't pick the cute girls in actuality).

Good comments, all. And, ah...

"Demon Government!"
    To not buy a game cause one character doesn't have a cross-up from EX1 is stupid. :lame:

I have finished all the training missions and leveled up all the moves to 3.....even each part of the galaxy is considered a different part to level up. If you have any questions about a particular mission let me know.
    To not buy a game cause one character doesn't have a cross-up from EX1 is stupid.

Concerning yourself with why I buy a game or not is much stupider. Anyways, it's a joke.
    "You posted it, not me."

Your reply indicates that it somehow upset you, otherwise, why even bother responding to such an inconsequential statement? If it bothered you that much, I apologize.
    Why thank you, I can now sleep easy at night :rolleyes:
    OK, to try to get this thread back on topic:

Has Skullo EVER been that good? I can't think of a single game where he's more than "decent".

The same goes for Pullum. Maybe in EX3 because of the infinite...?

Josh the FunkDOC
    IMHO, skullo was best in EX1 (Skullo Dive!!!, longer invunerability in supers, no excels to worry about), but I haven't gotten around EX3 yet. He's good enough to hang with Ryu and Ken, and not as bad as Sim.

Also, in EX1, Skullo's Crasher can't be crouch blocked (counts as an overhead) at certain ranges. Mad props to anyone who can actually work this into a match, human or otherwise.

Qandiso: Josh already answered the question about Garuda's Raiga: slow to start, no invulnerability. I'd also add: can't actually hit anything you couldn't hit with just about anything else (although, I have to admit, expert mission 15 looks good).
    Qandiso: I recall you mentioning Garuda's RDP+P earlier, as a possible weapon against Zangief. That move is actually just about the *worst* thing to use on him, because Gief will block it and punish you with walkup SPD.

Trust me, I play Garuda a fair bit myself, and Gief eats him up. He has no safe special moves except for MAYBE the chest spike from max range.

Mondu: Yep, that's what I thought. He seems pretty weak in EX3...as said earlier, he has no crossup, and he still doesn't have skullo dive as a stand-alone move. His skullo crasher is very punishable, his momentary combos aren't very good (skullo head and slider, two moves that do average damage and make the opponent airborne; that last factor reduces his possible combos after them), and he doesn't have any particularly great tag-combo abilities (well, he does in training mode with the skullo ball, but I'm talking useful things here).

Josh the FunkDOC
    Skullo has good tag possibilities in EX3, and quite damaging as well. As a combo starter hes great, try this:

Jump HK, crouch MK, Skullo Head, Tag, crouch MK, Skullo Head, Surprise Blow, Partner comes in.......

Even without the Jump HK, this combo is damagaing and sets up any combo for your partner.

As a combo ender hes also good, but you need a lot of super bars. I suggest this combo:

Any combo grounding the opponent that leaves Skullo open to a Jump HK or even just a Skullo Slider. From here do a Skullo energy, Super Skullo Crusher, Skullo Energy, Skullo Slider, Momentary Punch.

This set up can be even more damaging as a combo starter, after the last Skullo Slider instead of doing the momentary you can do Tag, then Standing HK, Partner comes in. Try:

Jump HK, Crouch MK, Skullo Head, Skullo Energy.........

As for Skullos style outside of combos hes quite unique. I find a mix of pressure tactics and mix ups using the SKullo Dash cancels works best. You must confuse your opponent constantly, and I find using the Skullo Dash into the taunt works well. After kocking your oppoennt down, or better yet away, use the dash and cancel it with his taunt at the distance you want, most people try retaliating after they see this, the Skullo Face Slam comes in very nice here since you have set the distance already and can also control the distance of the slam. Once people get used to this, start by mixing up the distances and the cancels, it gets very confusing for them very quickly. Throw in some Backflips to make more spacing, and apply his MK overheads when in close, and your opponent will be afraid to do anything. You have to establish dominace early with Skullo, he more so than any other character has to control the temp of the match to be effective.

If theres any questions in particular you'd like to know about him let me know.
    Wow, thanks a lot Jester. Didn't know that taunt had uses...I'm assuming this applies to the other EX games as well, right?

Josh the FunkDOC
    I'm assuming so, but I didn't start playing Skullo seriously until EX3, so I can't say for sure some of those things will work.
    Being an EX-'tard:

Pullum's good because she's cute, and you can dance with her!

Skullo's good because he has tea with you and has a great laugh.

I have trouble with many expert missions, and can't get the Galaxy to work.

Anyone get a perfect on Garuda?

Getting the Meteor Tag finish on Sagat was fun.

So many moves- so many characters- I'll never get sick of it.

And the 2-D art- sweet, as you can see.

"It's ENERGY!"

Jeff
    can someone help whit combos for ex3
    i like
    ryu and ken
    ryu and sagat
    ryu and jack

thanks
  • gengen EX3 veteran Joined: Posts: 623
    WOW! just read through the whole thing. good stuff!
    INCREDIBLE
    how can you come whit those combos you are really something you must be the best thanks for the combos ill try then now, but how about ryu and jack?? i know you'll make up something incredible like this and from now on im one of your fans :)
    I'm not to thank alone, you can thank me, along with the entire neoavalon.com crew for the endless amount of time we put into EX3 and keeping it alive. Also a very special thanks to EvilKairi who pretty much trail blazed the whole EX3 standard as we know it.
    this combos are yours so i thank you, i still cant make those combos they are simply incredible, and dont forget to add me to your fan list.

are you as good in sfex1 and 2 as in ex3? also i want you to tell me the ryu jack combo and more combos since you are the best in this i want also a sharon and chun li combo.

you have a video??
    Seriously man, I am a mid to top player, EvilKairi is a super player in combos and match play. If you want to see some vids catch me on AIM, my handle is:

vomiting jester
  • colguilecolguile EX for Xbox Live! Joined: Posts: 539 ✭✭
    When are those guy's at ZINC going to get that shit online?
    Muff Daddy Wrote: Just stop complaining and continue to ride this crazy train you guys. Your complaints are all a part of Aizen's plan.
    lmao had a dream yesterday that Captain America went black face to infiltrate Wakanda, Samuel Jackson broke character and was mad as hell, walked off set saying fuck you to everyone.
    you telling me evilkairi is a bether player?
    i cant imagine bether combos than yours, does he do bether combos than yours or he is bether than you in match play cause i know one thing is doing combos and another one is match play.

so he does bether combos or he is just a bether player?
    Both, hes the best EX3 player in combos and match play.
    how do i contac him, how can i get videos can you send then to me?
    also those combos you told me are him or yours?
    You can get me on AIM, my handle is:

vomiting jester
    Another EX+@ question: Can Bison do scissor kick into super? I was wondering if there was some sort of trick for it (like Balrog's dash upper into super in ST).

Josh the FunkDOC