Does Anyone Have Any Kyo Vid's

SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
Does anyone have any Kyo combo vid's? or match vid's but with a good combo...........

I'm making my vid, and I have this good combo with him but i want to know if someone already knows it or has it in a vid..............

OR IF YOU WANT TO POST COMBOS GO AHEAD...........

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Is it a C-Groove Super Cancel Combo? Or just a regular combo if you will.

I am interested in what combo you have there, I have just begun to pick up Kyo, and he has immediately become one of my favorite characters not named Chun-Li.
    By the way, if you want to see a good Kyo, try to get a hold of some videos of a Japanese player named Makoto, (I think that's his name.) He uses Kyo in P-Groove as a lead off character.
    C-groove: my combo takes 12000+ in the X-box tranining mode, with the lowest damage possible, thats why I need to know if someone knows this combo...........

Hey the goose U think U can get me a vid of him or a link, would appreciate..............
    any good k kyo rushdown in action?
    i'm thinking of making the jump back to k groove from a groove
    a good K-kyo players is Otaku. you can get SOME of his match vids at the go for broke hub. really never saw too many vids of otaku, even though he is one of the best JDers. He is also in the SBO CvS2 DVD RIP against Daigo. if all else fails you can use AIM and IM me at misterbean97 i got a couple otaku vids.
    sorry
    cant get on AIM
    im dont live in america
    cant find any of those vids on direct connect as well
    perhaps i can get it off you on direct connect?
    hey, out of the otaku vids i have i only have one in which he uses Kyo. The file name is Shiro vs Otaku. And yes, i'll be glad to send it to you through direct connect. My name on direct connect is misterbean97. Today is Thanksgiving, I'll be on DC the whole day.
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Go here!

*this link was posted in some other thread, the P-Kyo can parry like no tomorrow.
    Originally posted by RagingStormX
    *this link was posted in some other thread, the P-Kyo can parry like no tomorrow.

Desiken is sick with the parry. I'm pretty sure he was a 3S player originally. That's how he got so good at CvS2.

I'm 100% sure the question on everybody's mind is not how to play P-Kyo though, but rather...

What the hell kind of funny talking language is the announcer yelling the in background ?? :lol:
    Wait wait a second.

who was that guy that uses kyo lead off and P-Groove?

becuz there is a guy here in Canada who uses the exact same Characters and in the same order and the exact same colour except he uses K groove. also the style is the exact same.
    exact same combos pretty good at parry always does that runnin thing after every knockdown with kyo dammit. even same combos with sagat.
    yeah, it's your Canadian friend playing in Japan dude... :eek:
    Originally posted by Osiris2
    C-groove: my combo takes 12000+ in the X-box tranining mode, with the lowest damage possible, thats why I need to know if someone knows this combo...........

Hey the goose U think U can get me a vid of him or a link, would appreciate..............
    12000+??? Do tell!!! Closest I came to was a non-practical 9500+ one.
    I can do this 20000+ damage combo if the other guy doesn't block!!
  • MegaZangiefMegaZangief Mr. Endowed Joined: Posts: 298
    Originally posted by OneDumbG00k

12000+??? Do tell!!! Closest I came to was a non-practical 9500+ one.
    He is an EO scrub using those I love My Little Pony so much it hurts grooves...
    Magic the Gathering is better than Marvel
    Oh... that's unfortunate... oh well... his supers are hard to combo anyway... I don't think you'll get near as much success with Kyo's C-Groove Super cancels as someone like Sagat, Chun-Li or Akuma would...
    SCRUB YO MAMA FOOOOOOOOOOOOOL..............

NO I love My Little Pony so much it hurts GROOVES, NO CHEATS AND NO NOTHING, I CAN DO THIS COMBO IN THE ARCADE AND SO I HAVE...........

AND NO SHIT BURGHY..............BUT TELL ME YOUR COMBO?, I KNOW ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE IF YOUR TALKING SHIT...................
    Hey really?

thats the guy that does all the parrying?

whoa kool I never knew that.

but there are ppl here that can parry better and have beaten him alot of times. like about 5 or 6 ppl have a good chance in defeating him. and those are the only ppl that usually go on that machine.

Hes too good for me tho. Im still a newb (compared to ppl at this arcade) I can only get to his last character.

but the funny thing is only the top tier players in montreal come to this small arcade that has about 10 machines.
    and when I go to a bigger arcade Im like the master. HAHAHA!

next time I see him all give it all I got!
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Pick K-groove, be raged

j.rh, s.rh xx qcf+k,k, dp+mk, lvl3 serpent wave, qcf+lp, hcb+lp, hcb+lp ( hits as an otg )

Combo of death.
  • chickenchicken Joined: Posts: 893 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Originally posted by Blazn
    Hey really?
    He's pulling your leg, guy.
    Remember the BEARcade 11/18/2005
    Hey Osiris how about you start telling what the hell that combo is instead of saying HEY EVERYBODY SAY SOME COMBOS SO THAT I CAN DEDUCT WHICH ONE ISN'T THE ONE IM GOING TO DO bullshit. It be a lot faster if you were to just say it instead of asking to see if anyone can read your mind....but then again what am I getting at. This is probably some weak lame attempt to steal combos or some shit cuz you're such a newbie with your little EO xbox scrubbiness. You think I'm talking ahead of myself? Then speak up son or just shut the fuck up and go back to losing online.
    Hey FUCK U, DEAD IN SPACE..........

I guess I have 2 say it again in big fucken letters 4 blind mutha fuckers like U.........BITCH I'M MAKING A VID, FOOL............

If I post it someone else would do it in a vid, DUM ASS BITCH.........

AND MUTHA FUCKER GIVE ME YOUR X-BOX LIVE TAG SO I CAN STOMP YOUR ASS LIKE A BITCH THAT U ARE...........

I already know most of every charaters combos, and good ones to..............

SO FUCK YOU BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........
  • FreddyL0c0FreddyL0c0 Joined: Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Originally posted by Blazn
    Hey really?

thats the guy that does all the parrying?

whoa kool I never knew that.

but there are ppl here that can parry better and have beaten him alot of times. like about 5 or 6 ppl have a good chance in defeating him. and those are the only ppl that usually go on that machine.

Hes too good for me tho. Im still a newb (compared to ppl at this arcade) I can only get to his last character.

but the funny thing is only the top tier players in montreal come to this small arcade that has about 10 machines.
    and when I go to a bigger arcade Im like the master. HAHAHA!

next time I see him all give it all I got!

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
    Spencer Dante Hawkeye aka raw tags are the future
    http://www.youtube.com/user/freddyl0c0 (more soon)
    Originally posted by Osiris2
    Hey FUCK U, DEAD IN SPACE..........

I guess I have 2 say it again in big fucken letters 4 blind mutha fuckers like U.........BITCH I'M MAKING A VID, FOOL............

If I post it someone else would do it in a vid, DUM ASS BITCH.........

AND MUTHA FUCKER GIVE ME YOUR X-BOX LIVE TAG SO I CAN STOMP YOUR ASS LIKE A BITCH THAT U ARE...........

I already know most of every charaters combos, and good ones to..............

SO FUCK YOU BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........

And let me say that NO ONE CAN READ YOUR MIND FUCKA so if you going to get this shit done fast you should just push up and post it and get to work on that vid fast. Otherwise again this is just some lame attempt to take other people's combos and use them in your vid.:lol:

Again you dumb piece of shit no one can read your mind, it's about as vague as someone trying to figure out how you're playing while you're using your EO.:D