Good Games, the return! (Now with subtitles!)

Comments

• Nagata Lock IINagata Lock II Godfather Of The GTASF Joined: Posts: 5,967
    GG's to Blaq. Your Necro gave me some headaches. I couldn't figure out where to parry.
    Canadian eSports Events Co-Ordinator.
    Canadian Gaming Community Discord: https://discord.gg/Q82vTdk
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NagataLockII
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/nagatalockii
    Words to live by: DON'T FALL FOR HIS GIMMICKS!
  • sulemansuleman Fire from My Hands! Joined: Posts: 133
    Had lots of fun with Macumazahn, his ken has so many gosh darn mix ups I didn't stand any chance. His hugo is effin scary too. We need more people like him on kaillera. Us scrubs will remain blissfully unaware of how to play properly until we doo.
  • KyokujiKyokuji Needlessly Perverted Joined: Posts: 2,926
    Lol, I piss you off or something Ramza? You just dropped without saying anything.
    "Getting herpes on your face is not a cost-saving solution."
  • ramzaramza hmmm Joined: Posts: 2,481
    i had to go, i usually just leave on randoms. why do people make diff names? i woulda said ssup if i knew it was you
    Are YOU still single?!?!?
    R.I.P Reggie Etheridge

He tortured me...with his awfulness
  • Angelic DiabloAngelic Diablo Watching everything Joined: Posts: 844
    OMG GG's to Ramza, or should I say Good Rape. His Ken mauled my so badly last night.
  • SuperSamyonSuperSamyon Ryu is Strong Joined: Posts: 276
    GGs to Bedfast and some other guy in that room with us. I was that Sean player. Fun set, too bad everything crapped out on us:(
    Ready for some 3rd Strike Online! Old gamertag: Malaguena
  • DevilJin 01DevilJin 01 Get some shill in yo system Joined: Posts: 55,372 mod
    LOL. Kaillera always messes up. Especially when you get a lot of people in the room. I just try to do p2p now cuz it's more consistant. I only randomly get on Kaillera when I'm too lazy to find someone on aim or mIRC.

Ain't nothin, Capcom's ruthless still producin.  Cut em a check or find yoself toothless.  Keep it shill with no confusin.  Niggas say I'm shill...they ain't hard I can prove it YEEEAH

LOL. Kaillera always messes up. Especially when you get a lot of people in the room. I just try to do p2p now cuz it's more consistant. I only randomly get on Kaillera when I'm too lazy to find someone on aim or mIRC.

It actually held together with minimum lag for about 10 games. Still... when it dies it dies. No going back:(
    i had to go, i usually just leave on randoms. why do people make diff names? i woulda said ssup if i knew it was you

Ah, I'm training stick right now, so I've been using other names. That way I don't get people shit talking me while I'm trying to learn.
    Not like there are any Necro players besides me and BlaQ anyway though :p
    I would've said something, but I didn't know if you even remembered me.
  • Yeah Dood 120%Yeah Dood 120% Now, 20% more pumped Joined: Posts: 1,926 mod
    GGs shadow clone, if only it didn't die on us at the end... dood.
    "A man hurls himself towards his fate, his soul ablaze! There is nothing that can hinder me!"
    UMvC3 teams: Jill/X-23/She-Hulk, Jill/Nemesis/Firebrand, Chun-Li/Jill/Iron Fist, Jill/Spiderman/Felicia
  • Spinning BeatSpinning Beat Mr. creampie your girl Joined: Posts: 3,973
    GGs to Qwerty, dudes really nice. I like his Remy
    The most beautiful rose is cultivated in the blood of those who fall before me.
    SFV: Vega.
    3S:Ibuki, Yang, Ryu
    KOF 98:Kyo/Iori/O.Chris
    I play to learn, because you can't win if you don't know shit.
    July, 16 1991: That's when the beat dropped.
    CFN:weedandwater
    R.I.P Bankroll Fresh
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 2,054
    GGs to my new homie Fatherbrain!!!

We finally got um in huh big homie??? We were trying to match for like two weeks but just couldn't get it right lol. You should share that pumpkin pict yo. I'd have it as my av if I were you!!! Any way bro, it was cool finally meeting you. I'll pm u for Wednesday
    <garyangel> ceks,cani,robbiers,yito all mexico players dont know where kyouya
    <garyangel> (((((((((((((((
    <djfrijoles> kyouya is with his gf gary
    <Random.Jab.DP.Spamer> his gf is gary ?
  • ramzaramza hmmm Joined: Posts: 2,481
    Ah, I'm training stick right now, so I've been using other names. That way I don't get people shit talking me while I'm trying to learn.
    Not like there are any Necro players besides me and BlaQ anyway though :p
    I would've said something, but I didn't know if you even remembered me.

well, "..." or "kyokuji", they would still be shittalking to you(or about you). i don't get why people take online so seriously; i just go on to press buttons and have fun. using other names would only be fun if you were out to make fun of someone else in secret or something like that:wonder:
    Are YOU still single?!?!?
    R.I.P Reggie Etheridge

He tortured me...with his awfulness
  • DRCsyntaxDRCsyntax The Ugly Joined: Posts: 1,032
    Lotta GGs to the guys i've played in the past few days in GW, can't really remember the names! (But honestly alot seemed like they were using guises, and probrably do post here anyway)

Oh chyeah, Ggs to Meat Truck, had silly fun with him, though he got riled up very easily.
    http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html
    Please read this and understand why it is, that you suck.
    It's just easier this way because people tend to kick/leave if they've played me before and I wasn't a challenge.
  • fatherbrainfatherbrain Zangief user Joined: Posts: 676
    gg frijoles. We'll DEFINATLY have to play more :)
    Remember kids, Giefy goodness in every slam!

The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlamp of an oncoming train.
  • exodusexodus anti-vid scrub advocate! Joined: Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    remember that guy shinryukenOWNAGE? he was sooooo good. he needs to come back.
  • R.P.D rookieR.P.D rookie Totally Destructed Joined: Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    remember that guy RPD rookie? he was sooooo good. he needs to come back.

Khang......I....I had no idea you felt that way.:sad:
    "Come up in that fucken cornfield!!" --Rocky L Rose
  • DIMMU SAKURABADIMMU SAKURABA Joined: Posts: 495
    DIMMU SAKURABA......you are the best player ever:lovin:

Oh thanks man, I appreciate it. But that love sticky is a little creepy.
  • R.P.D rookieR.P.D rookie Totally Destructed Joined: Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh thanks man, I appreciate it. But that love sticky is a little creepy.

a.jpg
    "Come up in that fucken cornfield!!" --Rocky L Rose
  • Dr. G-Funk 94'Dr. G-Funk 94' Joined: Posts: 111
    GGs this afternoon to bas, short session but nice nonetheless.
    "Good luck kid."
    GGs (IRB), nice Urien there buddy. Sorry about my poor performance in the set. The connection looked and felt really good but there was a slight delay that was throwing everything off for me and I just couldn't adjust to it. We'll have to try again soon. Hopefully, I'll be able to give you a better match next time... dood!
    "A man hurls himself towards his fate, his soul ablaze! There is nothing that can hinder me!"
    UMvC3 teams: Jill/X-23/She-Hulk, Jill/Nemesis/Firebrand, Chun-Li/Jill/Iron Fist, Jill/Spiderman/Felicia
  • MrArcadePerfectMrArcadePerfect Leo Player! Joined: Posts: 480
    ggs to evil samurai this evening i think i used too much guile lol didn't bring ST sagat out once lol. ggs anyway your vega will go far:wgrin:
    Soul Calibur IV - Zasalamel
    Tekken 6 - Leo, King, Law, Lee, Kazuya, Murduk & Migual

STREET FIGHTER 2 will never be the same :(. blame HD SHITMIX
    Ggs to $$$ and \\blue// though both were delay filled.
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 2,054
    GGs to my homie Nomrah. Got in a nice long set. Very admirable when he told me that it was the last one he could play and then won, immediately afterwords asked if I wanted to get in one more with Gief because I was using Fei and basically just mashin away. Lotta ppl would of just ran off with the last win.

Theres plenty jerks on the battlefield but there are plenty of cool ppl up in there too.
    I don't think you will ever see a bad games post against Nomrah!!!
  • CynistarCynistar Break the Barrier Joined: Posts: 1,120
    ggs to surewin
    Defeat is possible... but highly improbable.
    Twitter@Cynistar742
    Facebook: Javier Garcia
    Youtube: Cynistar742
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Good games to Mariodood and Yeah Dood 120%. Always a treat, fellas.
    Good games to Mariodood and Yeah Dood 120%. Always a treat, fellas.
    :tup: You too hombre, Kaillera was being stinky today and dying on us but we'll show'em next time. Yeah, next time... dood!
  • krostkrost :9 Joined: Posts: 811
    ggs to djfrijoles in ST. fun gief mirrors :P. sorry the connection was spiking, and i eventually lagged out :<.
    FTSS
    RED_KEN
  • Nagata Lock IINagata Lock II Godfather Of The GTASF Joined: Posts: 5,967
    GG's to Yeah Dood 120%. Definitely a far more balanced set than our last one.

GG's with PRO. Fun set until I had to use Chun Li to counter your Dudley. Sorry to kill the fun.
    Canadian eSports Events Co-Ordinator.
    Canadian Gaming Community Discord: https://discord.gg/Q82vTdk
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NagataLockII
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/nagatalockii
    Words to live by: DON'T FALL FOR HIS GIMMICKS!
    GGs Nagata Lock II, fun set. Nice Ken and Chun, my Twelve wasn't looking so hot against them today. :rofl: Twelve, the hell is wrong with me... dood.
  • (IRB)(IRB) soon or never Joined: Posts: 20
    GGs (IRB), nice Urien there buddy. Sorry about my poor performance in the set. The connection looked and felt really good but there was a slight delay that was throwing everything off for me and I just couldn't adjust to it. We'll have to try again soon. Hopefully, I'll be able to give you a better match next time... dood!

back atcha friend. your ibuki is crazy aggressive. i kept getting desperate and looking for an easy out of pressure situations, usually i just wound up with a full stun bar :arazz:

dont worry so much about how you perform online, everybody's shit is wacky on kaillera anyway. you have a rep for your 12/ibuki and i remember you from the XBL dark ages, so there's no need to be apologetic cause i know you got game.
  • nomrahnomrah Joined: Posts: 1,043
    GGs to my homie Nomrah. Got in a nice long set. Very admirable when he told me that it was the last one he could play and then won, immediately afterwords asked if I wanted to get in one more with Gief because I was using Fei and basically just mashin away. Lotta ppl would of just ran off with the last win.

Theres plenty jerks on the battlefield but there are plenty of cool ppl up in there too.
    I don't think you will ever see a bad games post against Nomrah!!!

VGGS man, we'll definitely play again. Beastly Gief.
    ggs to djfrijoles in ST. fun gief mirrors :P. sorry the connection was spiking, and i eventually lagged out :<.

Wish we coulda kept going big homie. Had a lot of fun spinning and getting spun lol.

GGs
  • HeaTBlaznHeaTBlazn Rameo Joined: Posts: 897
    ggs suleman. too bad it got choppy around the end =/

SHIN SHO RYU KEN@!@!
  • Dragonfave723Dragonfave723 Kiss the future! Joined: Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ggs to magitek in p2p ST. We played 32 games, and Magitek won most of it. Overall, it was a good set.

And djfrijoles, I want to play p2p ST with you on Kawaks, but I don't know when you usually online.................
    GG's to whoever I played today that didn't cry or complain when they were getting rocked.

GG to the Sean player that smacked the shit out of me. I can't recall the name now.
    GG's to whoever I played today that didn't cry or complain when they were getting rocked.

GG to the Sean player that smacked the shit out of me. I can't recall the name now.

Hey ggs to you too man. That Sean was me. Look forward to the next set!:tup:
  • djnocturnaldjnocturnal Orbit's E.Honda Joined: Posts: 284

Was it a Q that whooped my ass 20 games in a row?
    SFIV: E.Honda, El Fuerte // MvC2: Santhrax // 3S: Chun Li

Pmall SF4 Casuals
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DJNocturnal
  • xXxDa_RaGexXxxXxDa_RaGexXx Got Ume? Joined: Posts: 343
    gg's yeah dood

gg's darkhokage short set but still fun. i know exactly what u meant by that statement when u joined. I felt the same way = )
    Partitioning Bastard -_\\ <---Remy Powa
    Trapping Brains in a Box with LOVS since '05
    Main: Remy
    Secondary: Dudley
  • djnocturnaldjnocturnal Orbit's E.Honda Joined: Posts: 284
    da rage is the guy that beat me with sean and laughed at me.

i've come to realize that i cant do anything unless im the one hosting.
    SFIV: E.Honda, El Fuerte // MvC2: Santhrax // 3S: Chun Li

Pmall SF4 Casuals
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DJNocturnal
    da rage is the guy that beat me with sean and laughed at me.

i've come to realize that i cant do anything unless im the one hosting.

im sorry but how one of the rounds ended looked really funny....

winning with a sean tackle always makes me laugh
    GGs to :]. and I guess to "Unoob?" alittle uneasy on that one though.
    gg's yeah dood
    You too buddy. Nice Sean you got there, I'd really like to see your Sean and my brother's go at, :bluu: too bad he's always playing WoW these days... dood.
  • Sanjuro_The_RoninSanjuro_The_Ronin ST 4 life yo! Joined: Posts: 572
    You too buddy. Nice Sean you got there, I'd really like to see your Sean and my brother's go at, :bluu: too bad he's always playing WoW these days... dood.

WoW is the devil.
    It's kind of late in history to be coming up with real good ideas, luckily I have plenty of really bad fucking ideas.
    Ggs to magitek in p2p ST. We played 32 games, and Magitek won most of it. Overall, it was a good set.

And djfrijoles, I want to play p2p ST with you on Kawaks, but I don't know when you usually online.................

You can count on that my homie!!! I'll PM you tomorrow bro. I'm workin weird shifts right now and they change um on me every 5 mins. lol!!!
  • Dragonfave723Dragonfave723 Kiss the future! Joined: Posts: 3,582 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GGs to Dyne in 3rdS. Played him for the first time in several months, and his playing style is just as feisty as before o_o
  • sulemansuleman Fire from My Hands! Joined: Posts: 133
    ggs suleman. too bad it got choppy around the end =/

SHIN SHO RYU KEN@!@!

GGs, didn't even know half of the links you were doing with shinsho, toptieer shit.
    ggs nagata lock bit laggy but still fun.
    ggs nagata lock bit laggy but still fun.
    GG's. I know how you feel about the input delay and parries where you'd rarely (can't say never) see them offline. I'm like you in that I figure hey if the super is blocked you should be able to punish but for me to sit there and just eat the counter doesn't really make sense.

In any case, always a pleasure. Your Sean was a real headache.