Austin Thread @ Arcade UFO

1213214215216217219»

Comments

• OrochiDemonOrochiDemon Joined: Posts: 1,542
    RyanC wrote: »
    Anyone out here play marvel?
    Theres a dedicated 5 player of it at ufo every wednesdays for $5 you get to play on the consoles for hours. I think they still do that.
  • Jo0Jo0 Joined: Posts: 85
    Hey guys I'm visiting from Dallas, I'm going to try to stop by tonight after a trip to mt bonnell.
  • phantasyphantasy Smash Journeyman Joined: Posts: 8,558
    RyanC wrote: »
    Anyone out here play marvel?
    Theres a dedicated 5 player of it at ufo every wednesdays for $5 you get to play on the consoles for hours. I think they still do that.

its thursday
    youtube mvci/sfv/etc. twitter @delbuster
    I hope everyones having fun over there.
  • The Based GuruThe Based Guru IWASBLOCKING Joined: Posts: 5
    you guys do anything weekly?
    edited July 2014
    thursdays open to close (6pm to midnight) $5 console freeplay. 3 console setups with provided sticks but you can bring your own usb controllers. anything from SF4 to marvel to kof to blazblue to arcana heart. maybe more.

sundays - around 6 or 7 pm based on when people show up - $5 ranbat tournament for either USF4 or Marvel+Blazblue. (No prize pot, only ranking points for prize at the end of the season). check the facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/ATXFGC/ for more info

in the future some of these days might be changed
    Post edited by phantasy on
  • RyanCRyanC using brain.... NOW! Joined: Posts: 215
    I went up there this Thursday and no one was playing Marvel. Just guilty gear. Anyone plan on playing over the holidays?
    Made you look.... your ad here.
    Call 1.888.MSP>Cable
    for the most part marvel is not played anymore. if you want to get some sessions of marvel, post up in the FB group. Something along the lines of "hey i want to play some marvel, i'm available at x time, wanna do UFO or someone's place". we CAN get it in the machines, but GG is just more popular atm.
  • TheSquelchedTheSquelched Former King of Urbana Joined: Posts: 740
    edited January 2015
    I'm visiting from central Illinois for the next couple of weeks. Is anybody at the arcade playing GGXrd on weeknights? If not, what's the best time to find people there?
    When in doubt, mash it out.
    When life is low, it's time to throw.
    @thesquelched thursday is freeplay nights, $5 for console freeplay from 6pm-12midnight. tuesday is our ranbats, this week is ggxrd but we alternate w/ USF4 every week.

not exactly weeknights but fri/sat are other solid times to go, sunday is decent as well.
  • TheSquelchedTheSquelched Former King of Urbana Joined: Posts: 740
    @phantasy thanks for the info. Can you give any details on tonight's ranbats? Times, entry fees, etc.
    When in doubt, mash it out.
    When life is low, it's time to throw.
    gonna try to start around 7:30, so reg is any time before that. $5. also it's going to be ran on only 2 setups so it might be slow unfortunately. there will be a stream tho @TheSquelched‌
  • RichterRichter ~~~00~~~ Joined: Posts: 1,904
    October tourney coming in about 2 weeks, tournament format to be decided.
    The Monday on the same week as the tourney will have free play starting at 8:00 PM I believe

october%203s%20tourney%20flyer.jpg
    coffee.gifapplaud.gifkarate.gifthumbsup.gifwtf.gifpray.gifsmokin.gifparty.gifcool2.gifchinasmile.gifnunchuck.gifsad.gifeek.pngmad.pngcybot.gif
    November tourney coming in about 2 weeks, tournament format to be decided.

November%203S%20Flyer.jpg
    coffee.gifapplaud.gifkarate.gifthumbsup.gifwtf.gifpray.gifsmokin.gifparty.gifcool2.gifchinasmile.gifnunchuck.gifsad.gifeek.pngmad.pngcybot.gif
    [img][/img]December%203s%20Flyer.jpg
    [img][/img]January%203S%20Flyer_3.jpg
    [img][/img]February%203S%20Flyer.jpg
    March%203s%20Flyer_2.jpg
  • gigabytegigabyte Joined: Posts: 631
    I just moved to austin, is arcade ufo the primary location where people hang around for sf?
  • andyocrandyocr J.Mp --->teleport Joined: Posts: 610
    im coming out tonight for sf5 and maybe some sf4. Hope to see everyone there
    Next month's UFO Stream will be on New Year's Eve. There was a good turnout then both at the tournament and on stream so I expect something similar this time around.

Thanks for everyone who has been supporting the streams.

[img][/img]IMG_20161126_150255_zpsam50t8ho.jpg
    Heya letsplaynextweek,stilldont haveajob :/ i need one...
    edited September 2017
    Igotyaasscreamedtonihtbytoomanyspecialopympians!
    edited September 2017
    Isuck! Im sorry, but no posts in thisfuckin long! Ill just post in other threads.
    Post edited by OrochiDemon on