The New Jersey Thread, Roc Boys in the building(get money) v.2.83

Comments

• Rugerrell2369Rugerrell2369 Joined: Posts: 184
    anyone near camden county plays in here? i actually moved to lindenwold bout a month ago. would like to play causal around my way to improve on my skills. hit me up if anyone does
  • wadofdungwadofdung Joined: Posts: 285
    Every Monday night at 8 PM, there are nights dedicated to fighting games at np Video Gaming in Northfield, NJ. Here is a video of the place:
  • jonnittijonnitti Joined: Posts: 328
    whats everyone doing next week. im down to do som eoffline casuals.
  • Xx Thomahawk xXXx Thomahawk xX aka The Graveyard Theory aka Garlic the 3rd Joined: Posts: 403
    Im from Camden County (near cherry hill), lookin for a consistant offline scene that aint too far out the way (30 min max). I play pretty much everything my favorite Fighting game is Capcom vs Snk 2. Any Camden County or near Camden County Offline scenes anywhere?
    Love for the Game!!! Live for the Fight!!!
    Fight Night tonight at np Video Gaming in Northfield, NJ! Hope to see some of you guys here! Here is a video of the place :
  • Xx Thomahawk xXXx Thomahawk xX aka The Graveyard Theory aka Garlic the 3rd Joined: Posts: 403
    @Wadofdung,Can we bring our own controllers(Pad player)? I wanna try and make it out tonite. Thanks
    @Wadofdung,Can we bring our own controllers(Pad player)? I wanna try and make it out tonite. Thanks

yuppp you can, its on xbox 360 if thats cool
    yuppp you can, its on xbox 360 if thats cool

perfect.
    Had mad fun at Nerd Palace. Had my first offline matches since last march. Shout outs to everyone I played.
    @thomahawk-i live in the camden county. is there a place we can meet up and play there? i work late at nights so really weekends are good for me unless im doing something. since its summer, im doing alot to enjoy it. we can set up something up in advance
    @thomahawk-i live in the camden county. is there a place we can meet up and play there? i work late at nights so really weekends are good for me unless im doing something. since its summer, im doing alot to enjoy it. we can set up something up in advance

Yea I'm kinda new to going to offline scenes so nerd palace is the only spot I know right now. Its basically a str8 run up the pike past the shore mall. my cars messed up and im bout to go on vacation in two weeks so I wont be back into august 1st. we can meet up on the pike and take turns driving if thats cool. the place is a good 50 min drive so ima go when i can but the competitions crazy up there so itll be worth the drive. for now just shoot me a friend req on xbl. peace
  • Frantastic23Frantastic23 2009 Member Joined: Posts: 1,127
    this place has become an advertisement area......WTF?????

Someone bring back ShadedWolf.
    Av By Master Chibi

"Long live the only strike that counts":tup:- Me
    running casuals on saturday. i got 1 ps3 and 2 unused TVs. If someone can bring a ps3 and another a 360 that would be perfect. i can also run 3s or something on an emulator on pc if you guys are up for it, but i dont really play 3s, but id be down to learn it.
  • Lord KnightLord Knight MONEY. WOMEN. POWER. Joined: Posts: 242
    sorry, i lost to japan
  • DynickstyDynicksty Joined: Posts: 562
    Lordknight it's okay i think you played great under that pressure
    yeah i was watchin too. good shit bro.
  • MrQuotesMrQuotes WOLFFYYYYY!!! Joined: Posts: 2,025
    sorry, i lost to japan

for shame
    twitter.com/quotesdeezy
    facebook.com/mrquotes
    BWAHAHAHA!!!
    :eek:-x--<
  • dumba989dumba989 Dai-Enjou!!!! Joined: Posts: 906
    sorry, i lost to japan

You still the best in America so it's straight. Next time, you'll win since you have a feel for them.
    "See, the problem is that you guys play Street Fighter solely for tournaments and competition with other players, but that is only one small aspect of fighting games."
    ~Playcircus
    "I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
    -Anony on Sankaku
  • rsigleyrsigley Joined: Posts: 3,834
    this place has become an advertisement area......WTF?????

Someone bring back ShadedWolf.

cyber cop too he is the best

i wish fng didn't close and take him from me :(
    I'm the black Timberlake in black Timberlands

I still crack the block up like Meet the Browns
  • Carbs2kCarbs2k Joined: Posts: 169
    running casuals on saturday. i got 1 ps3 and 2 unused TVs. If someone can bring a ps3 and another a 360 that would be perfect. i can also run 3s or something on an emulator on pc if you guys are up for it, but i dont really play 3s, but id be down to learn it.

Sorry I didn't respond to your text but yeah I'd probably be down. Anyone else going?
    Mains through the years

SFV - Chun-Li
    SFIV - Chun-Li, Ryu, Cammy
    3S - Chun-Li, Ken
    ST - Chun-Li

Seeing a pattern here?! I just can't quit her! Don't think I need to go any further :)

CFN(s)
    FreshNToasty
    FreshNToasty-PC
    yo dynicksty ggs on psn. sorry i randomly left but my mom started yelling at me for somethin lol.
  • blueNINEblueNINE Alex Smith Joined: Posts: 1,331
    Yo. Don't forget about that Uprising tomorrow! Team Spooky will be in the house, providing a live stream -- Live Stream | Team Spooky. See you there.
    Please let me know if you need stick mods or repairs!
  • MonoTekETeAMonoTekETeA Yippy Kie Yo Yie Yay Joined: Posts: 565
    Yo, Thomahawk and Ruger, I live in the Camden County area. Blackwood, Somerdale, Stratford Area. Me and a few friends get together and play. I'll hit you up the next time we do so. (Won't be for a while, I am going to be out of town for this week, and then Otakon.)
    I can phoenix CPS2 boards. Contact me if you need it done.

Team Don't Ever Stop!
  • CriTikAlxCriTikAlx Joined: Posts: 101
    Yo, Thomahawk and Ruger, I live in the Camden County area. Blackwood, Somerdale, Stratford Area. Me and a few friends get together and play. I'll hit you up the next time we do so. (Won't be for a while, I am going to be out of town for this week, and then Otakon.)

Let me know the next time you guys play also. I'm from Somerdale, so that works out perfectly.
    casuals tonight at my place in wyckoff, lemme know if you wanna come. PM me for details.
  • NYNNYN New York Nub Joined: Posts: 223
    Rawr
    Rawr

you still down?

Yoo J its Craig. Im going away on the 25 wont be back till August 1st. Anytime after that Im down to set up something. just shoot me a text.

@CritikAlx: Definitly will hit u up.
  • MonoTekETeAMonoTekETeA Yippy Kie Yo Yie Yay Joined: Posts: 565
    Ahahah, I haven't been on my 360 long enough to lose your connection with your gamertag. I'll keep you in the loop Craig.
    I can phoenix CPS2 boards. Contact me if you need it done.

Team Don't Ever Stop!
  • CYBORG COPCYBORG COP CYBER COP Joined: Posts: 435 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    cyber cop too he is the best

i wish fng didn't close and take him from me :(

lol, Rob. Are you in NJ often? Let us know next time you come back.
  • MrQuotesMrQuotes WOLFFYYYYY!!! Joined: Posts: 2,025
    cyborb cop is NJ's best kept secret REAL TALK
    twitter.com/quotesdeezy
    facebook.com/mrquotes
    BWAHAHAHA!!!
    :eek:-x--<
  • DynickstyDynicksty Joined: Posts: 562
    Cyborg Cop is best player in NJ
    Having casuals today at np Video Gaming in preparation for Jersey Shoreyuken 2. Let me know if you can make it, starts at 8 PM

just keep me in the loop next time ya doin something. weekends are the best since i work grave yard shift during the week and that i dont have anything planned. ill add as long as i can remember when i hop back on live again
  • Carbs2kCarbs2k Joined: Posts: 169
    Who's all going to Jersey Shoreryuken this weekend?
    Mains through the years

SFV - Chun-Li
    SFIV - Chun-Li, Ryu, Cammy
    3S - Chun-Li, Ken
    ST - Chun-Li

Seeing a pattern here?! I just can't quit her! Don't think I need to go any further :)

CFN(s)
    FreshNToasty
    FreshNToasty-PC
  • ''Rugal.B''''Rugal.B'' MORTON'S CEO MD/VA Joined: Posts: 1,188
    Xanadu Games
    410-501-5040
    3921 Suite B Vero Rd
    Baltimore 21227 MD

xanadu_games
  • Frantastic23Frantastic23 2009 Member Joined: Posts: 1,127
    Tournament results for Dizzy's tournament in his house.

Low Tier Team tournament results.(Single Elim)

1st. Team "What do you want it to be?" (Frantastic,Kazuya) (Cody,Makoto) 2-1 Grand Finals.
    2nd. Team "Wet Zombie" (Wetbucket,JetSetZombie) (T.Hawk,Cody)
    3rd. Team "Portugal" (Dizzy,Keith) (Sakura,Cody)
    3rd. Team "Dick Ryder" (Darth Arma, Demon Eyes) (El Fuerte,Juri)

Regular Team Tournament (Double Elim)

1st. Team "What do you want it to be?" (Frantastic,Kazuya) (Boxer,Dudley) 4-0 Grand Finals
    2nd. Team "Portugal" (Dizzy,Keith) (Chun-li,Ryu)
    3rd. Team "Wet Zombie" (Wetbucket,JetSetZombie) (Ryu,Rufus)
    4th. Team "Dick Ryder" (Darth Arma, Demon Eyes) (Akuma, C. Viper)

Thanks to Dizzy for letting us use your place for casuals and thanks to everyone who came out for this.

Also Big Shoutouts to Kazuya for busting out that god-like makoto and dudley and saving my ass most of the tournament haha. :tup:
    Av By Master Chibi

"Long live the only strike that counts":tup:- Me
    Who's all going to Jersey Shoreryuken this weekend?

i plan on it. wanna see where i stand skill wise and hopefully learn some pointers on where i need work
  • HardBodyHardBody Online Warrior Joined: Posts: 171
    Having casuals today at np Video Gaming in preparation for Jersey Shoreyuken 2. Let me know if you can make it, starts at 8 PM

I saw the promotional video on youtube.. that place looks pretty dope, if im ever down there im gonna have to stop by and check it out.
  • DizzyxNJDizzyxNJ Oh... mad? Gomen ne. Joined: Posts: 48
    Tournament results for Dizzy's tournament in his house.

Low Tier Team tournament results.(Single Elim)

1st. Team "What do you want it to be?" (Frantastic,Kazuya) (Cody,Makoto) 2-1 Grand Finals.
    2nd. Team "Wet Zombie" (Wetbucket,JetSetZombie) (T.Hawk,Cody)
    3rd. Team "Portugal" (Dizzy,Keith) (Sakura,Cody)
    3rd. Team "Dick Ryder" (Darth Arma, Demon Eyes) (El Fuerte,Juri)

Regular Team Tournament (Double Elim)

1st. Team "What do you want it to be?" (Frantastic,Kazuya) (Boxer,Dudley) 4-0 Grand Finals
    2nd. Team "Portugal" (Dizzy,Keith) (Chun-li,Ryu)
    3rd. Team "Wet Zombie" (Wetbucket,JetSetZombie) (Ryu,Rufus)
    4th. Team "Dick Ryder" (Darth Arma, Demon Eyes) (Akuma, C. Viper)

Thanks to Dizzy for letting us use your place for casuals and thanks to everyone who came out for this.

Also Big Shoutouts to Kazuya for busting out that god-like makoto and dudley and saving my ass most of the tournament haha. :tup:

I blame the TV in the kitchen.
    Random '09 scrub.
    Moved to South Jersey. Sadness x Infinity.