The PSN Game Trading/Sharing Thread [07-09 members read the first post]

Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game OverJoined: Posts: 6,731 mod
Got some games you want to share with some fellow SRK members? Willing to trade one game share for another? This is the place to do it.

*** If you're an '07-'09 member read the rules in url=http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=181285]this thread[/url before posting in here... dood.***
-Yeah Dood 120%

Just Post your SRK PSN name * if it isnt already under your name here like the xbox live gamertags are * and what games you have and are looking for, or if you just want to be friendly and share the psn love:angel:

Remember that only 4 other people can download a copy of a game you have bought, and vica versa. Keep your password seperate from other important things like email and forums, and clear your Credit Card info ! just to be on the safe side ^.~.

***Here's a faq on it, thanks to impactlol:***
INSTRUCTIONS/FAQ ON GAME SHARING

For the "sender":

1. Purchase and download a game from the Playstation Store
2. Go to account management for the account and delete the billing information from your personal information if the PS3 saved your credit card info
3. Change your password temporarily for the share
4. Give login info (email address and password) to the receiver
5. When the share is completed, change the password

For the "receiver":

1. In the PS3 XMB menu, add a new user account on your PS3 and sign in to it
2. Select the network on the XMB and create an existing Playstation Network account
3. Use the login information given from the "sender" to create the existing account
4. Login into the account
5. Enter into the Playstation store
6. Click on "Download List" on the upper right near the person's userID and select the game you wish to download and hit download
7. After game is downloaded, notify the "sender" that the download is complete so they can change the password to the account
8. Enjoy!

Q/A:

Q: Should I worry about misuse for my account?
A: If you taken the steps to delete your credit card/billing information and changed your password temporary, it should be safe. If you're paranoid about someone stealing your account, only share with people that you really, really trust

Q: Can't I just make a sub-account and use that to share the games?
A: Not sure if this is allowed, but someone could try and report the results

Q: I just received the game from the sender and the game won't play, help!
A: In order to play the game on your PS3, the game must be activated AND the user account that was used to download the game must stay on your PS3. For example, say you created user account "User1" on your local Playstation 3 and you downloaded a full version of Lemmings. After you download the game, you MUST keep "User1" on your Playstation 3 in order for the game to run on your PS3. If you somehow delete the user account, you must relogin with the sender's account and redownload the game. If the game is still on your HDD, simply redownload then cancel to re-authorize the game.

Q: Do I have to login with the sender's account to play the game?
A: No, it just needs to be authorized on your PS3. You can play the game using your account thereafter. Just do not delete the user account as mentioned above or else the game will be locked out.

Q: I'm trying to download the game from the Playstation store but it is not appearing in the store. Where is it?
A: Games that are purchased disappear from the store. You have to download the game going through the "Download List" screen on the upper right of the Playstation Store.

Q: How many times can I share a game?
A: The store says you can share up to 5 different Playstation 3's.

Now lets get to it :wink:

Have : Tekken 5 DR , Super Stardust HD

Looking For : Crash Bandicoot , Crash 2, Puzzle Fighter , Everyday Shooter.
[Originally posted by OrangeCat
I have a sort of dilmma at this point of time.
Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Originally posted by MrWizard
The site was down due to the forum being too big.

Ken Is So Top Tier. Just imagine Ken, with the Ben Stein Assist!!!
Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!

Comments

• #reload#reload huh Joined: Posts: 853
    anyone willing to trade rockband songs? i dont have none yet but i plan on getting some.
  • Doc HollidayDoc Holliday Joined: Posts: 565
    I'd like to get in on this but don't have a clue how to share stuff. AND I'd have to take a look at what games I've downloaded.

Can you share add-on content too?
    Jack Burton: "How do you do ma'am. Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game."
    White Tiger: "Cash or charge?"
    Jack Burton: "Oh gosh, cash, I guess. I mean it's not deductible, is it."
  • CynistarCynistar Break the Barrier Joined: Posts: 1,120
    have: super puzzle fighter
    looking for: tekken 5 DR , super stardust HD
    Defeat is possible... but highly improbable.
    Twitter@Cynistar742
    Facebook: Javier Garcia
    Youtube: Cynistar742
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,731 mod
    oops. sry laceysan. been busy. well, rather lazy lol. let me know what time you can get online and we can work something out :3
    Right now, one of my best friends is fat. Not cute fat but he borders on being pig fat. He doesn't waddle, but he has the formings of fat tits forming.

Here is what would happen to any contestant that challenges. Low Short, Low Short, Call Ben Stein, Launch into Air Combo, End it with the special move, Trivial PUNCH, (roundhouse version) Super cancel into (FINAL JEOPARDYYYY!!!!!!) Thats already like 70% not to mention you can DHC into Alex Treebek's DAILY DOUBLE DEVASTATION Super. The Insanity!!!
  • albert_calbert_c KS2 Joined: Posts: 2,011
    I'm not sure how this works but I got:

MKII
    Puzzle Fighter
    Tekken DR Online
    and both of the map packs for ResistanceFOM

Just looking for Warhawk

Hit me up if you have it.
    KEYSTONE II
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I'm not sure how this works but I got:

MKII
    Puzzle Fighter
    Tekken DR Online
    and both of the map packs for ResistanceFOM

Just looking for Warhawk

Hit me up if you have it.
    Warhawk is unsharable
  • Luigi-Bo 87Luigi-Bo 87 Tastemaker Joined: Posts: 4,395
    I need T5. I got PFHD and Everyday Shooter.
    "Every nigga that's ignorant is supporting my genius" - Elzhi
    "FRAYYYYYYYYY" - Fanatiq
    Musics - www.hypedog.co.uk
    Matches - www.youtube.com/user/luigiboverfinal
  • SonickunSonickun myspace.com/sonic_k Joined: Posts: 40
    Sharing games!?!? tekken can be shared !? i can get a tekken copy from somebody for free!? with out credit card!? how does this worK??
    Initial D
    Wangan midnight!!
  • werepigwerepig Joined: Posts: 1,215
    have: puzzle fighter hd
    want: castlevania sotn/tekken 5
  • VR-FistVR-Fist Welcome to die! Joined: Posts: 318
    I am looking for
    - Crash Bandicoot: Warped [PSP/PS3]

I can offer only EU store stuff
    - Theme Hospital [PSP/PS3]
    - Crash Bandicoot [PSP/PS3]
    - Beats [PSP]
    VR-Fist 仮想拳 - twitter / steam
    Czech Fighting Games Community - www.czecharcade.com
    lemme get loco roco
    "FRAYYYYYYYYY" - Fanatiq
    puzzle fighter and everyday shooter
    "FRAYYYYYYYYY" - Fanatiq
    I've got Everyday Shooter, Flow, PJ Racers, Calling All Cars!, Go Sports Ski, Rub-a-Dub, Go Puzzle (All Three Packs), LocoRoco Cocoreccho, High Velocity Bowling, Syphon Filter (PSP/PS3), Crash Bandicot 1 (PSP/ps3), and the following Eye Games: Trials of Topoq, Creature Feature, Mesmerize, Aquatopia. (Also have Warhawk but it only works one one account. But if anyone knows if Omega Dawn works for sharing let me know... I am also interested an a plethora of other games.)

no more trading.... someone just burned me and i have too much legit stuff to let someone have $100 worth of games for free. i think i stopped him before anything was completed downloading though. basically i got false info... tried signing back into my name... to tell him... then he signed back into my name... this went back and forth about 30 or so times. meanwhile i was trying to change my password back and then he would sign in and i couldn't.. i though well okay f*cker i will outsmart you.. let him have it for like 30 seconds... tried to sign in and the password was changed... then i did the "forgot password" recovery and got it back. so thats it... i figure I have the money I will just buy the crappy games myself. everyone good luck and be careful.
    PSN game sharing thread

figured SRK needed one of these. stole from NeoGAF.

For the "sender":

2. Go to account management for the account and delete the billing information from your personal information if the PS3 saved your credit card info

For the "receiver":

2. Select the network on the XMB and create an existing Playstation Network account
    3. Use the login information given from the "sender" to create the existing account
    6. Click on "Download List" on the upper right near the person's userID and select the game you wish to download and hit download
    7. After game is downloaded, notify the "sender" that the download is complete so they can change the password to the account
    8. Enjoy!

Q/A:

A: If you taken the steps to delete your credit card/billing information and changed your password temporary, it should be safe. If you're paranoid about someone stealing your account, only share with people that you really, really trust

A: In order to play the game on your PS3, the game must be activated AND the user account that was used to download the game must stay on your PS3. For example, say you created user account "User1" on your local Playstation 3 and you downloaded a full version of Lemmings. After you download the game, you MUST keep "User1" on your Playstation 3 in order for the game to run on your PS3. If you somehow delete the user account, you must relogin with the sender's account and redownload the game. If the game is still on your HDD, simply redownload then cancel to re-authorize the game.

A: No, it just needs to be authorized on your PS3. You can play the game using your account thereafter. Just do not delete the user account as mentioned above or else the game will be locked out.

Q: I'm trying to download the game from the Playstation store but it is not appearing in the store. Where is it?
    A: Games that are purchased disappear from the store. You have to download the game going through the "Download List" screen on the upper right of the Playstation Store.

with that said post the games you have and what you want in return.

have
    Wild Arms PS1
    Twisted Metal 2 PS1
    Super Stardust HD

want

Tekken 5 DR
  • Arkayne17Arkayne17 Stop it meg. Joined: Posts: 2,857
    I have Tekken DR...

Puzzle fighter HD remix? anyone have it?

This wont my PS3 will it?
    @ArtofArkayne
    Character Designer / Concepter Artist / Illustrator
    all ive got is puzzle fighter. im looking for anything. mostly castlevania though.
  • GunflameBuriGunflameBuri Back to IaMP Joined: Posts: 686
    I'm looking to trade Everyday Shooter for Super Stardust HD or Wild Arms. PM/IM if willing plz.
    Ava by Master Chibi.

C.O.P.A.

DC JIN.
  • VenVen Joined: Posts: 145
    I have: Twisted Metal 2, Trials of Topaq, Jepoardy, Echochrome (PSP)

Want: Buzz Trivia

How is Everyday shooter?
  • GunflameBuriGunflameBuri Back to IaMP Joined: Posts: 686
    Geometry Wars with a better chain system. And the first level will make you go color blind. And the third level batshit crazy.
    Ava by Master Chibi.

C.O.P.A.

DC JIN.
    Geometry Wars with a better chain system. And the first level will make you go color blind. And the third level batshit crazy.

Truth x10.
    "FRAYYYYYYYYY" - Fanatiq
  • pimp2303pimp2303 Joined: Posts: 385
    Yo if some1 can hook me up with a copy of tekkendr it would really be appreciated
    Greatness only comes along so often.

You really need to get off of ur knees and stop suckin on Dick........
    Why don't u try spitting instead of swallowing.....all that sperm is getting to your head........
  • Dios <-X->Dios <-X-> Game Over Joined: Posts: 6,731 mod
    what do you want us to do? let everyone give you a free gameshare for their psn accounts?

• GuruGuru Comeback King Joined: Posts: 2,203
    I didn't think it'd come to this, but I'm broke 'til Christmas and don't want to wait until then to get Super Street Fighter II Turbo:HD Remix.

I'm willing to trade the following games for it: Tekken 5:DR, Mortal Kombat II, Pain, and Mega Man 9 (with Protoman and Endless Mode).

I took some pics to prove that I do own the games.

http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000974iq3.jpg
    http://img140.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000976rs0.jpg
    Free Stuart Hayden and free m1x4h!
    a.k.a. Guru-san-chan-desu-ramen-nan
    3DS Friend Code: 3780-9035-6493
    Nevermind, I change my mind.
    probably wont get anything with this..
    but im willing to trade my puzzle fighter hd for your st:hd remix.
    thanks.
    GAHHH im willing to trade my HD Remix for ANYONES T5 DR, pleaseeeee pleaseeee, get at me ASAP
    Sorry man, you're a day late. :razzy:
  • VkreWVkreW I oWn JoO O_o! Joined: Posts: 275
    contacting you
  • acllaimacllaim <3 Black Tea Joined: Posts: 987
    Have:
    Twisted Metal 2
    Spyro
    Mortal Kombat II

Want:
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
    Fight like a gentleman... Live like a gentleman!
  • retryretry Animus 3.0 Joined: Posts: 473
    Have:
    Super Stardust HD + team expansion
    pixeljunk eden
    echochrome
    bionic commando rearmed

Want:
    Prince of persia classic
    Buzz!
    wipeout HD
  • CptMuntaCptMunta 3 Green Bars Joined: Posts: 1,207
    Is there any way to freeze funds already on your account? I've got about 27 NZ bucks on my account and still want to game share.

Also take not that some PSN games only let you play online with people from a specfic region, Tekken and MK2 only play online against PAL PSN users. So this might be handy if you have a PAL account or friends in Europe that don't mind a bit of lagg ;)

I've got:

Pixel Junk Monsters and Encore
    Tekken DR online (European version)
    Bionic Commando Rearmed
    Mortal Kombat 2 (European version)
    Pixel Junk Eden
    Loco Roco Cocoreccho
    Super Puzzle Fighter HD (European version)

Want:

Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix

Yes, I already have it via gameshare. But I want to download a copy for my brother. It'll be for his PSN account only (not my own.)
    have tekken DR and super puzzle fighter remix
    want SFHD remix

got ebay feedback and 90+ from other forums
    tekken DR and SF2HDR seem to be the gold mines in this thread
  • RoDcHaNRoDcHaN Hanging onto SF with a string... Joined: Posts: 699
    Have SF2HDR
    Want: Tekken 5 DR hopefully with online add on

PM me please?!

EDIT: Also have Bionic Commando Rearmed for trade
    XBL: RoDcHaN
    3DS: 4768-7615-2614
    PSN: rodchan
    Still looking....I dont know if racecar pulled a fast one on me but i gave up one of my games because he failed to realize that his activation limit on his PS3 was reached.
    When sharing games like ssf2t hdr, can both ps3 be able to go play online at same time, and how bout other games that are online based?

yes, played with both friends i share accounts with already
  • acllaimacllaim <3 Black Tea Joined: Posts: 987
    Have:
    Twisted Metal 2
    Spyro
    Mortal Kombat II

Want:
    Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix

bump. :p
    Fight like a gentleman... Live like a gentleman!
    Update:

Have:
    Super Stardust HD + team expansion
    pixeljunk eden
    echochrome <=== Now with Trophy support for the trophy whores among us!
    bionic commando rearmed

Want:
    Prince of persia classic
    Buzz!
    wipeout HD
    As long as you two both are using the same ps3, and if you can share your brother's account info it will work (or if you're both using the same PSN account then you can share yours)
    Think this is the best explanation/FAQ for it:

For the "sender":

For the "receiver":

8. Enjoy!

Q/A:

I would like to say that racecar is a GREAT person to work with.

I know this should be on the feedback forum but I said something earlier in the thread about him ripping me off but he didnt.

Thanks again racecar and thanks SRKers for being nice about sharing games
  • MonteMonte Well-Known Member (2 ur mom) Joined: Posts: 2,807
    probably everybody on this forum has this game but I have STHD and I'm looking for 1942, Super Stardust HD and Wipeout HD.
  • doujinshi_2001doujinshi_2001 Superman That Ho Joined: Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    i have mk2 and sfhd. looking for tekken.....someone help me out =|
    Niggas got carlos canceled two days in a row. - Adam Warlock
    Pokemon Heart Gold: 5242 4130 9548
  • Agent XAgent X Joined: Posts: 343
    Think this is the best explanation/FAQ for it:

this doesnt work you need the account that actually bought the game and downloaded it
  • VanillaVanilla Combo into jab pizza slice Joined: Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I have: Street Fighter HD, Jeopardy, Super Stardust HD, Echochrome, Pixeljunk Monsters, Wipeout HD, Flow, and Puzzle fighter

Not really looking for any game in particular but PM me to suggest a trade.

Edit: willing to trade for Lumines supernova

• Jonathan IngramJonathan Ingram Joined: Posts: 189
    Willing to share the following for Lumines Supernova/Suikoden:

Wild Arms
    Syphon Filter
    T5DR Online
    MKII
    Puzzle Fighter HD
    fl0w
    Mega Man 9 (Complete add-ons)
    HD Remix
    Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus HD Remix Lead Designer
  • Christ0pherChrist0pher Huh? What's that? Joined: Posts: 610
    Being the holiday season I'll share some PSN love. I have (on the top of my head)

- Street fighter HD (duh)

- Puzzle fighter

- Super stardust HD

- Wipeout HD

- Mk2

- bionic commando

- calling all cars

Hit me up!

p.s.

If anyone is willing to trade Tekken for any of these that would be great but no biggie.
    Hey, if anyone's feeling particularly kind hearted and can let me get SFHDR from them it would be much appreciated.
    I don't have anyting to trade just yet as i just got my PS3 yesterday, SFHDR isn't available on the UK PSN yet, i tried to use Entropay to get it from the US store but can't get it to work.
    I'm dying to get my hands on the game so please help if you can!
    If anyone was wondering, christ0pher (couple posts above) is probably secretly Santa Clause... he just made my (day after) Christmas :D
  • Christ0pherChrist0pher Huh? What's that? Joined: Posts: 610
    If anyone was wondering, christ0pher (couple posts above) is probably secretly Santa Clause... he just made my (day after) Christmas :D

LOL...Thanks for the kind words. If anyone else is interested in whatever I got just hit me up.
  • doujinshi_2001doujinshi_2001 Superman That Ho Joined: Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    did anyone share tekken with you yet christopher? seems like i cant get the hookup on tekken.......=(
    Niggas got carlos canceled two days in a row. - Adam Warlock
    Pokemon Heart Gold: 5242 4130 9548