The PSN Game Trading/Sharing Thread [07-09 members read the first post]

Comments

• NewGenNewGen aka SUPERDAVE Joined: Posts: 554
    i got a question about tekken 5 dr, if you bought a japanese one or asia one through psn asia or japan, do you connect to the usa network?
  • VenVen Joined: Posts: 145
    I have (bought) the following games

The Last Guy
    Twisted Metal 2
    Crash Commando
    Magic Ball
    Trials of Topaq
    SuperSonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
    Jeopardy
    Pain (with some add-ons)

I also have (through trading) - meaning no point in offering these games

Tekken 5 DR online
    Pixel Junk Eden
    Pixel Junk Monsters
    Linger in Shadows
    Super Stardust HD
    Wipeout HD
    Fatal Inertia EX
    Flow
    Super Street Fighter II HD Remix
    Siren: Blood Curse
    Mortal Kombat II
    Burnout Paradise
  • jepjepjepjepjepjep Joined: Posts: 150
    i got a question about tekken 5 dr, if you bought a japanese one or asia one through psn asia or japan, do you connect to the usa network?

No, it locks you into the region from which you bought it.
  • acllaimacllaim <3 Black Tea Joined: Posts: 987
    Got:
    ST HD Remix
    Mortal Kombat 2
    Spyro 1
    Twisted Metal 2
    Linger in Shadows

Want:
    The Last Guy
    Echochrome
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue :coffee:
    Pretty much anything, really

PM me or post please
    Fight like a gentleman... Live like a gentleman!
  • ValarisValaris keeping watch over SRK Joined: Posts: 13,078
    Hi everyone. I'm looking for Sf2hd, got Tekken DR Online to share.
    I sent you a PM about this earlier but after reading this:
    No, it locks you into the region from which you bought it.
    I'll pass.
    I slept with admins so I could get my join date changed. 
    I've been hearing that Burnout Paradise (PSN download) is shareable from a few people. Anyone have any further sight into this?

EDIT: Yeah I found out that you can share this game as well.
  • retryretry Animus 3.0 Joined: Posts: 473
    Smooth trade with corp just completed! *thumbs up*

Updated list:

Have:
    Bionic Commando Rearmed
    Echochrome
    Super Stardust HD + Team expansion

Pixeljunk Eden, but I may be out of downloads on it (4 people have downloaded it off me)

Want:
    Prince of Persia Classic
    Soldner X
    Magic Ball
    Ratchet & Clank
  • luxxxluxxx Undisputed Joined: Posts: 279
    I'd like to make a suggestion. For everyone who has successfully traded with someone in this thread, can the author update the 1st post with trustworthy users? Also, I read where someone got burnt (2nd page i think) so an untrustworthy list would be nice too. Can you hook it up?
    mi: your nig apoc is in those vids
    mi: popping pimples during matches squirting juice in the eye of his opponent
    mi: the peak of your dp knocks him up high enough to pop a zit and have recovery time
    I have T5 DR but just the single player, is there still a way for me to get the online upgrade?
    I have a question about a New User account. Why can't we just change the login on our Main account and download from there? Also, if we do absolutely need a New User account, if we trade with multiple users, can we use the same New User account and just change the PSN login? Or do we need to create a New User for everyone we trade with?
    mi: the peak of your dp knocks him up high enough to pop a zit and have recovery time
    Just had a smooth trade with koga316

You have to create a new user for every person you trade with because if you try to login with your main account you'll get an error message saying "you cannot login to another user's account!"... hence why I have users trade1-5 on my system right now

Regarding a naughty and nice list.. it might be easier if we just perhaps make a new "PSN Game Share feedback" thread?
    Is everyone familiar with the "5 PS3 activations limit"? I encountered that yesterday and I had to do some research to figure it out. It's different than the "5 download limit" and it's been implemented to further limit game sharing. It made me rethink who I wanted to share with since I'd much rather a long term arrangement rather than a single game trade with this limit.
    So.. what's the difference? o_O
    So.. what's the difference? o_O

Well, like the previous user said you can only share games on 5 different PS3s. When you login with someone else's info it automatically "activates" 1 of the 5 slots. If you have a bricked system and sent it in...that's a slot lost forever. This sucks because instead of sharing with unlimited people with 5 downloads per game, you're limited to sharing with 4 people total now... The only way around this is to "deactivate" a PS3 under Account Management, System Activation. But once you do that, the games that were downloaded to that PS3 become unplayable. You can try this with your own PS3 without anything bad happening.

I just wanted to warn some of the users here because I see a lot of people wanting to trade single games and shit. You might want to reconsider and find some people who you can trust. The same people you can share with every few months or so.
    Perhaps we could start making secondary accounts after primary account has maxed out? That way any new games purchased will be on a separate account. Looked into deactivating accounts, but I think that disables whatever game you have downloaded from the person...

On another note, is anyone planning on getting/want fl0wer which comes out later this week?
    We could possibly set up a game share or if someone's willing to offer me ratchet and clank / prince of persia classic I'll buy+trade it with you.
    So even though I logged in with someone else's info and wasn't able to download anything, I lost one of those slots? Fuck that sucks.

If they got stuff off of you...unfortunately you lost out big time. He lost a slot too even though you weren't able to get anything so if it was because of a 5 DL limit and not the 5 activation limit you might want to see about getting something off of him in the future. It'd only be fair.
    If they got stuff off of you...unfortunately you lost out big time. He lost a slot too even though you weren't able to get anything so if it was because of a 5 DL limit and not the 5 activation limit you might want to see about getting something off of him in the future. It'd only be fair.

Ask him to deactivate your account or offer something in return... though I guess if it's some random person that probably won't work.

Oddly enough, I just counted that my account has been activated 6x already (including myself) so I'm not sure what's going on there...
    If nobody logged in under your account you're straight.

retry: Somethings not right there bro. 1 of them must not be activated.
    Is anyone planning to get either flower or noby noby boy? I'm planning to get one or the either if someone else wants to grab one and trade
  • Aleri_XVAleri_XV Chin up, Eyes Straight Joined: Posts: 1,332
    needs t5 hoes, i have hd
    I Grow Weary of These Encounters
    -KTB- Aleri
    CFN ID: TXTH-Aleri
    I' m curious now, who here has activated my account? I'm pretty sure only 2 people, one of which is McVegett0. Who's the other?
    Just got flower if anyone's interested in trading

Looking for:
    Ratchet and clank: quest for booty
    Prince of Persia classic
    Noby Noby boy (next week)
    Puzzle Quest maybe?
    Is everyone familiar with the "5 PS3 activations limit"? I encountered that yesterday and I had to do some research to figure it out. It's different than the "5 download limit" and it's been implemented to further limit game sharing. It made me rethink who I wanted to share with since I'd much rather a long term arrangement rather than a single game trade with this limit.
    This isn't new. It's been there forever. You could always download something unlimited # of times to a system, as long as that system is Activated. So I can uninstall and download a game 100 times to my system if I wanted.

And it's 4 OTHER PS3s for whoever said 5 others. 5 total including yourself so that means 4 friends.
    Just had (another) successful interaction with corp

Think for people who are afraid of the account activation limit screwing them up, my only suggestion is to make one game bought/account and you'll be able to maximize the number of activations you can do on your account; in other words make it as if it were 5 downloads/game rather than 5 activations/account. So long as you're willing to go through the trouble of making that many accounts at least (depending on how many games you plan to purchase)
    Has anyone bothered to get Noby Noby Boy? That's the only PSN game of late that sounds (strange) and intriguing... too cheap to shell out that $5 myself without hearing from others though
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    No clue how this works, but I got LBP stuff and all SF4 costumes. I want Burnout xD.
  • shinryukenshinryuken Buttons, I press them. Joined: Posts: 72
    Ive got tekken dro, hd remix and bionic commando rearmed, trade any of them for the femme fatale street fighter 4 pack anyone?
    Diversifying your portfolio with fixed-income investments can cushion the effect of market volatility-This message was brought to you and paid for by the Balrog Army of America.Our fight moneeyyyy!!!
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ill trade
  • gambit_808gambit_808 Brunettes mo' betta Joined: Posts: 68
    anyone want mkII, sfhdrmx, or ghost n goblins (psp...supposedly you can download it to the ps3 hd for play) for puzzle fighter? pm me.
    sf4-viper
    hd-deejay
    3s-necro
    cvsnk2-sakura, eagle, sagat
    mvc2-amingo, cable, cyclops
  • Arkayne17Arkayne17 Stop it meg. Joined: Posts: 2,857
    I looking for a long time trade partner..

** I will not trade with 08 OR 09 **
    Sorry

T5DRO
    Loco Roco Cocoreccho
    PUssle fighter
    Bioshock challenge rooms
    SC4 customize equip 1 and 2
    HD remix
    Brawler Pack

right now im only looking for socom confrontation , the femme pack , pixel junk monsters... but feel free to tell me what else you have if I like your selection Ill trade with you.
    @ArtofArkayne
    Character Designer / Concepter Artist / Illustrator
    Does anyone know if Pain is tradeable? I traded someone for Pain in return and the single player/multiplayer have locks on them.
  • MasamunaMasamuna s.MK xx DEM HANDS! Joined: Posts: 83
    I have:

Blast Factor
    Nucleus
    Lumines Supernova
    Go! Puzzle
    Soldner X
    Tekken DRO
    Flow
    Flower
    MK2
    SF4 Femme Fatale pack
    SCIV DLC pack 1
    Super Stardust HD
    Loco Roco PS3

Looking for Watchmen The End is Nigh or Noby Noby Boy.
    www.masamuna.deviantart.com
  • doujinshi_2001doujinshi_2001 Superman That Ho Joined: Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I have the Femme pack and the Brawler pack. Looking for the Shoryuken pack, PM me here or on PSN. I have a bunch of games/LBP costumes, etc to offer.

what games do you have? i'll trade anyone costume packs for tekken
    Niggas got carlos canceled two days in a row. - Adam Warlock
    Pokemon Heart Gold: 5242 4130 9548
  • doujinshi_2001doujinshi_2001 Superman That Ho Joined: Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ^^ i have the shadowloo pack and the rest of the other packs. what games do you have? i'm specifically looking for tekken...
    Niggas got carlos canceled two days in a row. - Adam Warlock
    Pokemon Heart Gold: 5242 4130 9548
    I've got the Shadaloo pack and Flower

looking for:
    Ratchet and Clank
    Soldner X
    MK2
    Cuboid
    Magic Ball (to reactivate...)
    Blast Factor
    LBP costumes/MGS pack (to reactivate... sigh)

and a bunch of older games
    By reactivate, I mean I had those games prior to hard drive upgrade =\

Big thanks and props to corp though, he's been super helpful in letting me get a bunch of my old games back.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I got:

all sf4 costume packs
    hd remix
    pixotaro

looking for anything :looney:
    Good trades with Amebix720!

Bad trades to hayzink
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showpost.php?p=6302233&postcount=11

Scammed me off for the last slot of my Flower account
    lol funny, and you said the things that I did successfully download were bought items. Cool. I wonder why your thread was closed.
  • SaikyoStudentSaikyoStudent M.O.D.O.F. Joined: Posts: 1,786
    Does anyone have Disgaea3 DLC? I'm willing to trade SF4 Costume Packs (female and shadaloo pack) for Disgaea3 DLC (especially Prier).
  • P. GorathP. Gorath @ButtonMashLA Joined: Posts: 6,786 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    everyone tryin' to get something for nothing...