looking for mvc2 or 3s
  • TONICKTONICK Joined: Posts: 3
    I have:
    Skullgirls
    Resident Evil 2, 4, Veronica X
    Silent Hill 1
    Metal Gear Solid

looking for mvc2 or 3s

I had a good experience with Verstande. No problems what so ever. 10/10 Would trade with again.
  • VerstandeVerstande Joined: Posts: 324
    Have:
    MvC2
    Crash Bandicoot
    Wipeout HD
    Same here, I had a trusted trade with TONICK, no problems whatsoever.
  • CHIEFxIRONLUNGCHIEFxIRONLUNG FLOORPUNCH_NJHC Joined: Posts: 591
    edited February 2013
    Got some new shares for you guys; not really picky with what you have...just PM me what you guys are offering.

NCAA '13
    Batman: Arkham City (the latter in the series)
    Chrono Trigger
    Metal Gear Solid
    All current Battlefield 3 DLC content
    KOF '99
    HDR

...and some others I can't remember. I can generate a full list upon request.
    Post edited by CHIEFxIRONLUNG on
    its not fine, but at least it makes sense. your a fucking retard if you cant even grasp that. only a retard would die for people they dont even know to increase these peoples bank accounts. now why dont you go and applie to the army retard, you would fit in quite nicely with the rest of them ignorant bitches.
  • tROYISMtROYISM not just an alias. Joined: Posts: 160 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    so has someone found a way around the whole 2 systems active per download?? if so I have plenty to offer otherwise nada
  • HenteHente ಠ_ಠ Jack-ho. Joined: Posts: 243
    Lets hope I have more luck finding what I want here than at cheapassgamer. ;A;

Have: Paypal
    Want: Blazblue:CS DLC characters minus Makoto, KoF XII DLC characters, flOw and it's DLC, and Prince of Persia '08.
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    so has someone found a way around the whole 2 systems active per download?? if so I have plenty to offer otherwise nada
    You can deactivate all the active accounts that are using your PSN on a PC, but from there I don't know.
    For the receiver to download the game, does the sender has to have the game installed?
    -I've deleted all my games and I can't be arsed to re-download them, unless it's for sharing.
    No.
  • Hannes4DHannes4D Joined: Posts: 56
    i have
    jo jo's bizare advantures
    mvc origions
    3rd strike
    fatal fury
    st hd remix
    ff7 ff8 ff9
    mtg 2012
    mtg 2013
    metal slug
    mega man 9
    mega man 10 plus some extras for mega man 10
    the arcade update for superstreetfighter 4
    and i have the 4 games you could get when the psn was down
    Dead Nation
    inFAMOUS
    Wipeout HD + Fury
    Ratchet & Clank: Quest for Booty

i want
    guilty gear ac # plus ps3 version ...not out jet in Europe wtf ... so plz help me ..
    and i would like me some chrono triger
    Looking for SFxT DLC characters if possible.

My list is up on here for the most part but I did just acquire Guilty Gear AC and Dead Space 2. Throw some dope offers out in a PM.

And if you're not a dickhead, I'm willing to take requests. I try to purchase a few PSN games a week to help fuel gamesharing.
    its not fine, but at least it makes sense. your a fucking retard if you cant even grasp that. only a retard would die for people they dont even know to increase these peoples bank accounts. now why dont you go and applie to the army retard, you would fit in quite nicely with the rest of them ignorant bitches.
  • HenteHente ಠ_ಠ Jack-ho. Joined: Posts: 243
    edited February 2013
    Hente said:
    Lets hope I have more luck finding what I want here than at cheapassgamer. ;A;

Have: Paypal
    Want: Blazblue:CS DLC characters minus Makoto, KoF XII DLC characters, flOw and it's DLC
    Adding onto this, I now have Prince of Persia '08 + it's DLC and I am looking for the Sleeping Dogs DLC, LBP1 DLC and Dante's Inferno DLC.
    Post edited by Hente on
    whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Looking for VF5:FS if anyone's got it. Game is too awesome!
  • BlankBlank Mash Attack Joined: Posts: 73
    edited February 2013
    Haven't had any luck atm on CAG so hopefully I can get something here

Have: $10 PSN Redeem Code
    * If push comes to shove I also have Skullgirls, VF5:FS, Malicious 

Looking For: TTT2 or DOA5 share

or if anyone would like to start a group for one of the games id be happy to 
    PSN: Cloud1425
    Ah, if only I didn't buy TTT2 in store...next time VF5 lol.
    Got that Darkstalkers: Resurrection today, hoffa.
    Interested in Persona 2: Eternal Punishment? Hoffa at the god.
  • tROYISMtROYISM not just an alias. Joined: Posts: 160 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Verstande wrote: »
    You can deactivate all the active accounts that are using your PSN on a PC, but from there I don't know.

gonna take a look into this now because I shared w/ someone and they decided it would be cool to DL what they weren't offered in trade so my bro couldn't get a game I got to share with him.

Dead thread syndrome
  • mega_bustermega_buster Joined: Posts: 1,077
    have:
    GGXXACP
    MvC2
    Skullgirls
    Chrono Trigger an Chrono Cross
    Darkstalkers Resurrection
    SF3
    SF2HD
    Arcana Heart 3
    Bayonetta
    Legend of Dragoon
    an abunch of other things like DLC from sf4/ae umvc3 costume an characters haha to much to name
    Looking for BO2 only
    SF5 Mains:Karin/Chun
    GGXrd Mains:May
    Came up on de Blob 2, Vice City and Tomb Raider bundle.
  • regGQregGQ Joined: Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    have:
    random add ons
    mvc2

all I want it metal gear solid (ps1)

could've sworn I had an account here before but the username didn't exist, participated in the last game share thread, either way I'll share first so whoever is interested is more comfortable.
    Interested in D&D: Chronicles of Mystara if anyone is willing to share.

My list stayed the same as previous posts of mine. If you're interested in a title within reason, I could purchase it for trade to help you out.

This thread needs a little bit of love.
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2013
    anyone sharing the last of us??
    I can just go buy it but my problem is possible motion sickness issue. bought uncharted 3 and couldn't even play because I got a massive headache from playing it. also I was going through psn store and didnt find a demo for TLOU. is there a demo or I just didn't find it??

my list is kind of a$$ lol. I dont really play these days. I think all I have is mvc1 and sf3turdstrike. and some of those free games they were handing out like wipeout and infamous.
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

No demo, I checked.

I'm contemplating on buying it from the store when I get paid but it's still up in the air though I keep hearing the best things about it. If I decide to take the plunge, I'll let you know and we can work something out.
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 2013
    well maybe we can just split it if you buy the online version. I will pay half. or maybe someone else get in on the deal and split it 3 ways? pretty sure you can share it with 2 people.
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

edited July 2013
    I have
    MGS1
    Resident evil 2, 4, Veronica X
    Third Strike
    Silent Hill 1
    and some more stuff I'm forgetting, I'll update later

Looking for Darkstalkers: Resurrection
    Post edited by Verstande on
  • xXNightSkyXxxXNightSkyXx Joined: Posts: 1
    Have: Dragon age orgins, The walking dead (all episodes),Metal gear soild 3 hd,flow,sonic adventure,persona 3 fes and spyro the dragon
    want: any ratchet and clank game, skull girls, any batman arkham, spyro 2 or 3, sonic adventure 2, mvc2 or origins or street fighter 3rd strike
    SNAAAAKE wrote: »
    well maybe we can just split it if you buy the online version. I will pay half. or maybe someone else get in on the deal and split it 3 ways? pretty sure you can share it with 2 people.
    I'm pretty sure 2 people includes the user and one other person though.
    Verstande wrote: »
    I have
    MGS1
    Resident evil 2, 4, Veronica X
    Third Strike
    Silent Hill 1
    and some more stuff I'm forgetting, I'll update later

Looking for Darkstalkers: Resurrection or Resident Evil 3

I would hook you up with DS:R but I have everything you're sharing. :,(
  • yourHIGHnessyourHIGHness Joined: Posts: 2
    Well my blu ray reader is fucked so all I can do is play download games, but I do have:
    Fight Night Champion(Champion Mode)
    Dead Rising 2
    Saints Row 2
    Nfl Blitz

I'm really looking for :
    The Warriors (Ps2 Classic)
    NBA 2K13
    Dead Island
    SSX(Ps2 Classic)

But will take any dope ass games you have to offer!
  • yourHIGHnessyourHIGHness Joined: Posts: 2
    Got some new shares for you guys; not really picky with what you have...just PM me what you guys are offering.

NCAA '13
    Batman: Arkham City (the latter in the series)
    Chrono Trigger
    Metal Gear Solid
    All current Battlefield 3 DLC content
    KOF '99
    HDR

...and some others I can't remember. I can generate a full list upon request.
    Bro can I please cop that NCAA 13 look at my post I got a couple of little pieces you can get
  • guyvin_juyvin_83guyvin_juyvin_83 Veni Vidi Vici Joined: Posts: 59
    edited March 19
    I know this is an old thread and i actually thought of purchasing games this way.

I'd be more than happy to buy some games from users accounts.

Wish list (desperately want tbh):

Marvel v Capcom origins
    JoJos Bizarre Adventure HD
    Hokotu no Ken (Fist of North Star)

Does anyone have these. I'm UK based (north east England)

Many thanks
    Anth
  • ArtofFightingArtofFighting Joined: Posts: 1
    Hey new user here, Hope there is already someone.
    I have PS4 GAme: Dark soul III,Final Fantasy XV, Nioh,For honor.
    Toons of other game like need for speed, 2k17, Xenoverse 2.

For PS3: 3'rd strick, SF2 HD remix, Blazblue Chronophantasma Extend. and many other.

I'm looking for 2D Fighting game Like Central Fiction, Guilty Gear Rev 2, Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

don't be shy and Ask what you want and what's your offer ::).

Hope to see you soon.
12346»