To critique or not to critique

akumachanakumachan going domesticJoined: Posts: 412
Originally posted by Cthulhu32
yeah, I see one flaw in your reasoning though. Why would you point out that someone sucks if they are not drawing to be anything but themselves? What if they draw and draw and really enjoy their style, ya sure, it's got A LOT of flaws or whatever, but it makes em happy, and they want to share what they got ya know. Why on earth would you say "Man, you need to get better before you post here" or whatever.
Ok, here's what happens with me in this kinda situation not online, I've got some friends that really are into fighting games and what not, so yeah, they're not amazin artists or anything, and they draw out their favorite character right. I mean some of em look like a 4th graders drawing or whatever, BUT this person put a lot of effort into this drawing, so obviously I knew they didn't care if they were better or worse than anyone, and so I just say "Wow, that's pretty good man! I like the style! Very creative" I'm not like "Well, you see, you greatly need to improve how you draw your faces, and the body structure is all off, it reminds me of boiling crap."
As long as someone doesn't ask for an HONEST and CRITICIZING comments or critiques of how they could get better, and just wants to show people their work, I'll say good things, because I know when I've shown people my work in the past, usually they say it's really good, and I'm gettin better, they know I'm not amazing or anything. I'll ask some comments, they'll tell me this looks a little ackward, but you could improve it easily.
-This board is a social environment, not a college board of judges, so if you do put any comments on someone's art piece, please be respectful man, don't just be an ass.
-Cthulhu32

READ THAT POST PEOPLE.

THAT IS THE ART GALLERY BIBLE.

1. This is NOT art school. NOR is this critique class. This is a FAN ART Gallery. For fans. Not only for professional artists. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. and EVERYONE should be able to post art without fear of bashing.

2. People post their art here for FUN.

3. harsh critique should not be delivered unless asked for. (of course constructive comments are ALWAYS welcome

4. NOT EVERYONE wants to be a professional artist one day. 90% of you just draw for fun.

5. a PERSON drew the picture you are about to bash. And that person put a lot of effort into their work. That person also has FEELINGS.

6. Remember the old saying.... "If you can't say something nice, don't say a goddamn thing at ALL" so have some damn common courtesy.

7. Art bashing is a pet peeve of mine. I am very unforgiving when I see senseless bashing.

anyway, now that i have more time on my hands I WILL be enforcing the critiquing rules. Yes you can critique, but use common sense. and remember the best thing you can do for a beginning artist is to ENCOURAGE THEM. This doesnt mean you cannot point out their faults, but be ENCOURAGING. I understand that constructive criticism is imperative for artists to get better, but use your GOOD judgment about how that critique should be worded.
IT'S GETTIN REAL IN THE WHOLE FOODS PARKING LOT YO!

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Alot of what a-chan wrote is basically common sense. Use common sense people. You probably wouldnt want someone to say your art flat out sucks.
    Originally posted by aquarake
    Alot of what a-chan wrote is basically common sense. Use common sense people. You probably wouldnt want someone to say your art flat out sucks.

:rolleyes:
    *Morrigan Pic*
    Originally posted by akumachan

READ THAT POST PEOPLE.

1. This is NOT art school. NOR is this critique class. This is a FAN ART Gallery. For fans. Not only for professional artists. EVERYONE IS WELCOME. and EVERYONE should be able to post art without fear of bashing.

3. harsh critique should not be delivered unless asked for. (of course constructive comments are ALWAYS welcome

4. NOT EVERYONE wants to be a professional artist one day. 90% of you just draw for fun.

5. a PERSON drew the picture you are about to bash. And that person put a lot of effort into their work. That person also has FEELINGS.

6. Remember the old saying.... "If you can't say something nice, don't say a goddamn thing at ALL" so have some damn common courtesy.

7. Art bashing is a pet peeve of mine. I am very unforgiving when I see senseless bashing.

anyway, now that i have more time on my hands I WILL be enforcing the critiquing rules. Yes you can critique, but use common sense. and remember the best thing you can do for a beginning artist is to ENCOURAGE THEM. This doesnt mean you cannot point out their faults, but be ENCOURAGING. I understand that constructive criticism is imperative for artists to get better, but use your GOOD judgment about how that critique should be worded.

exactly A-Chan. Just because you don't like the Character or picture doesn't mean you have to bash it. so true. so true. use common sense. not ignorant sense.
    Originally posted by goukigirl2002

:rolleyes:
    *Morrigan Pic*

Aite first off, i did say i didnt like your pics, but despite that, i did give honest to goodness criticisms which u blatantly rejected cuz all that stuck in your head was that i didnt like it and you were just so mad cuz all of fnet flamed you. (I.e the fact that the moon doesnt appear infront of clouds)

And I read your little drama post at sf.org. Funny shit, and not to mention i found out that you're the whiney little girl who posted "OMG THIS AKUMACHAN PERSON STOLE MY NAME MODS BAN HER" right goukichan?

ownt

Aite first off, i did say i didnt like your pics, but despite that, i did give honest to goodness criticisms which u blatantly rejected cuz all that stuck in your head was that i didnt like it and you were just so mad cuz all of fnet flamed you. (I.e the fact that the moon doesnt appear infront of clouds)

And I read your little drama post at sf.org. Funny shit, and not to mention i found out that you're the whiney little girl who posted "OMG THIS AKUMACHAN PERSON STOLE MY NAME MODS BAN HER" right goukichan?

ownt

:lol: nice try on getting me banned. but, why must a lie be put into this? i mean, Wheres Your Proof?? first of all, i like akumachan. and when i replied to her thread, i was also nice to her, and has always known that she was a mod. idiot.
    and that fact that you CAN'T do any better:lol:!!
    if you don't like the Pic, don't post at All. people are so funny now a day.

edit: and for that i will stop relpying to your post.:)

p.s. Great thread akumachan.:cool:
  • shadowcharlieshadowcharlie ★ஜ۩dip۞set۩ஜ★ Joined: Posts: 9,168 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

READ THAT POST PEOPLE.

and when will we have more a chan art to bitch about ;)? i mean this once a decade shit is qt but cmon :(
    bust my gun at the sun just to sit in the shade~
    ἐξίσταται γὰρ πάντ' ἀπ' ἀλλήλων δίχα
    Fair Enough, akumachan....but analyse this scenario....

X (user) enters the Fan Art Gallery. "My art is pretty shite/crap, but what do you all think?"

*Ten minutes* (or a short time frame later), "Well? *MAD Smiley*, come on then - where are your replies????"

A user such as this DESERVES critique, especially after admitting his "art", regardless of his "talent", is sub-standard.

Where does that leave a poster such as myself?

• akumachanakumachan going domestic Joined: Posts: 412
    Originally posted by MightyAkuma
    Fair Enough, akumachan....but analyse this scenario....

X (user) enters the Fan Art Gallery. "My art is pretty shite/crap, but what do you all think?"

*Ten minutes* (or a short time frame later), "Well? *MAD Smiley*, come on then - where are your replies????"

A user such as this DESERVES critique, especially after admitting his "art", regardless of his "talent", is sub-standard.

Where does that leave a poster such as myself?

first off, no one deserves to have their art called shit, just because they admitted to it being "substandard" in the first place. The last thing an artist needs are disparaging remarks from other people, ESPECIALLY if they already KNOW their art needs work. Its a hell of a lot easier to tell others your stuff sucks than to have it told to you by other people.

2nd. you must have missed the part where I mentioned that:

"Harsh critique should not be delivered unless ASKED FOR."

and again use your common sense. A lot of people play down their art by saying they dont have much talent. and lots of people ask "what do you think?" just because THEY say their art is shite and they ask what you think doesnt mean you have to be rude about it. There are ways to tell people that their stuff needs work other than saying "you're right, your art is shite" thats STILL NOT okay.

the point is that EVERYONE wants comments on their art. Thats why they post it here. EVERYONE asks "what do you think?" so you should USE COMMON SENSE and NOT be an asshole.

you can agree with someone that they have lots of things to work on, and in that case then say something CONSTRUCTIVE.

for ex.

"There are major problems in the piece that need to be worked on, such as proportion and composition. You may want to study human form a bit more or learn from these books..."

IMO this is a MUCH more constructive way to tell someone what you think instead of saying "it fuggin sucks"

To put it simply.

Don't be a prick.
    Originally posted by shadowcharlie
    and when will we have more a chan art to bitch about ;)? i mean this once a decade shit is qt but cmon :(

sorry but Im one of those moody artists that has to be "in the mood" to draw. and lately I just havent been in it. but I have been sketching a bit lately which means I will prolly produce something really soon. Its kinda like laying eggs ;)
  • Ryu Shinnosuke'Ryu Shinnosuke' hAZ|Holy Order Troll Joined: Posts: 205

ownt
    stop picking on her, you big bully! she's so much younger than you, and yet you act as if you're younger than she is! if i hear you talk crap to her ONE more time.....:bluu:
    GGXX AC: Main - Order Sol. Subs - Potemkin, Sol
    UMvC3: Wesker/Vergil/Dorm, Trish/Wesker/Vergil, Dorm/Doom/Vergil.
  • Ryu Shinnosuke'Ryu Shinnosuke' hAZ|Holy Order Troll Joined: Posts: 205

READ THAT POST PEOPLE.

nice tread:cool: you go! girl! you're starting to make my fears of posting my art disappear:)

p.s. how come shin-mech-brian doesn't post his art anymore?:(
    GGXX AC: Main - Order Sol. Subs - Potemkin, Sol
    UMvC3: Wesker/Vergil/Dorm, Trish/Wesker/Vergil, Dorm/Doom/Vergil.
    Amen!

READ THAT POST PEOPLE.

exactly a-chan. you make perfect sense.:)
    Originally posted by Ryu Shinnosuke'

stop picking on her, you big bully! she's so much younger than you, and yet you act as if you're younger than she is! if i hear you talk crap to her ONE more time.....:bluu:
    then what? :)

i mean, Wheres Your Proof??
    a-chan knows. i showed her the thread "AKUMACHAN STOLE MY NAME BAN HER" made by a certain individual by the name of "goukichan"
    then i saw sf.org with your art posted by a goukichan.
    in layman's terms?
    Goukichan cant make "akumachan" name. Makes thread to bitch about it. Gets flamed. Runs away and creates Goukigirl.

ownt :)
    Originally posted by Ryu Shinnosuke'

nice tread:cool: you go! girl! you're starting to make my fears of posting my art disappear:)

p.s. how come shin-mech-brian doesn't post his art anymore?:(

he's been WAY too busy to draw lately. He's working lots of overtime right now. as soon as things slow down for him he'll be drawing again really soon
  • AKUMA2000AKUMA2000 RAGING DEMON DISTRIBUTOR Joined: Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    akumachan:

READ THAT POST PEOPLE.

Well said......
    This is the FUNNIEST post i have ever heard!

then what? :)

a-chan knows. i showed her the thread "AKUMACHAN STOLE MY NAME BAN HER" made by a certain individual by the name of "goukichan"
    then i saw sf.org with your art posted by a goukichan.
    in layman's terms?
    Goukichan cant make "akumachan" name. Makes thread to bitch about it. Gets flamed. Runs away and creates Goukigirl.

ownt :)

heh heh, very funny. but i don't accuse and LIE on people like you do.:) i only used GoukiChan for sf.org only! a-chan can check my IP
    and prove you wrong. and i never changed my User name(relatives don't count), plus i didn't even know SRK.com exist in the 7th mounth, cuz in that time i thought it cost something to register. but nice try Lyer.:)
    and That's how aquarake is people.:lame:
    ignore list:

aquarake.:p

Great Rules A-Chan. i would like to see your new Art soon.:cool:

P.S. Happy BirthDay AKUMA2000!:)
    Re: Re: To critique or not to critique

he's been WAY too busy to draw lately. He's working lots of overtime right now. as soon as things slow down for him he'll be drawing again really soon
    i thought U and SMB broke up or Something sense i haven't seen him Post in Sucha long Time.
    Have U gotten Any better a-chan?
    Re: Re: Re: To critique or not to critique
    Originally posted by Ult. Rugal B

i thought U and SMB broke up or Something sense i haven't seen him Post in Sucha long Time.
    Have U gotten Any better a-chan?

nah we're still together ^_^ he just doesnt have lots of time to check forums.

and have I gotten better?? I doubt it, since I havent drawn jack since that chun-li piece I did. but i am working on a cammy piece for that lil contest as we speak. but we'll see... I feel like drawing..

oh and aqua and gouki: will the both of you please just be quiet? dont bother responding to this post. just please be quiet.
    Very nice post Akumachan. :D
    akumachan: Are we allowed to post sprite art in here?
    Originally posted by silverbolt
    akumachan: Are we allowed to post sprite art in here?

yup.

we just dont want people posting random images they found on the net. thats what image mishmash is for.

Here you can post anywork that you or a friend (always make sure yo uhave permission before posting somene else's art) drew or altered etc... and that includes sprite edits.
    Just read you reply, akumachan.

*Tips Cap*

I see where you're coming from.

• Dreaded FistDreaded Fist Joined: Posts: 1,920
    I didn't really notice a proplem with people bashing other's work. I mean I haven't seen alot if not any disrespects towards the person's art. It may have happen and I just didn't catch it. We're getting alogn pretty good though. And I guess its better now that you make it a rule.
    www.phongworks.com
  • klakalouklakalou I love grape kool-aid Joined: Posts: 172
    u guys can bash my work anyday:)
    WWW.INKEYES.COM
  • SFMCSFMC The irate artist Joined: Posts: 1,077
    Pretty cool rule. I always give a honest critique but, I never bash.
    Av by Givequicheachance
    blog
    http://saigonradio.blogspot.com/

Unfortunately bro, a lot of people seem to have common sense, but they have some difficulty in putting it to use. Personally, I don't mind critiques, but some people really need to check themselves. Seems the most common complaint lately invovled one artist, who went about wailing on the "report to moderator" button over and over...

Just to add to that, please try to think before you post, and above all, if you can't say anything respectful, then it's best not to say anything at all. Oh, and lastly - achan and I aren't your parents...so please use the "report" feature in moderation. getting my box spammed to handle online domestic problems isn't my speciality. I dunno if achan has a different opinion, but that's MY pet peeve :evil:

If Achan isn't around and there's a real serious problem brewing, just send me a PM, give me awhile to get back to you and it will be taken care of. Thanks to all...(and yes, one day - my pencil work will return) ^^;;

Edit: not trying to take sides, but GG2k2, you have been tripping with this whole ban thing. For the record, I found you to be a pretty cool person, and I am not going to embarass you by posting the actual comments you made - lest you try calling me a liar) but I think that you really need to lighten up (and perhaps go take a breath of fresh air now and then). I mean, you treat this place like it's causes personal harm. I know you have feelings but you get WAYYYYY to wrapped up with people's comments here.

Everyone (unfortunately) is not going to agree with you, and you can't go around making demands that we ban people left and right.
    Aqua/Gouki: Uh...can you two kids try to get along, or settle your disputes elsewhere. I can't speak for everyone else, but watching a thread degenerating while the two of you claw at each other is now what this board is about. Unfortunately, SRK hasn't made a "matchmaking conflict" board, but they ought to the way you guys carry on.

Quit the arguing already, jeez. :rolleyes:

Hey Achan...can you spare some time to mod my board too? :)
    Originally posted by bahn
    Aqua/Gouki: Uh...can you two kids try to get along, or settle your disputes elsewhere. I can't speak for everyone else, but watching a thread degenerating while the two of you claw at each other is now what this board is about. Unfortunately, SRK hasn't made a "matchmaking conflict" board, but they ought to the way you guys carry on.

Quit the arguing already, jeez. :rolleyes:

Hey Achan...can you spare some time to mod my board too? :)

umm...Bahn, Your A Little Too late for this one.:lol:
    i've stoped about a week ago.:)

umm...Bahn, Your A Little Too late for this one.:lol:
    i've stoped about a week ago.:)

Hm? :eek:

Oh, well...that's great then. Hooray! (oops) :o

arguing sucks. uh...ya, carry on. :lol:

Hm? :eek:

Oh, well...that's great then. Hooray! (oops) :o

arguing sucks. uh...ya, carry on. :lol:

you lay that smack down bahnny :lol: :p

you lay that smack down bahnny :lol: :p
    *Is smackdowned*
  • Ninja CommandoNinja Commando Who saved the day..it was Joined: Posts: 9
    I llike to draw japanse manga's in my spare time,it's really fun.
    Im no pro but I try.
    "N'Junjou "N'Kanjou" ("Mission Complete")
    -Ninja Commando
    :) art bible :lol:
    I never bash a fellow artist.
    and even if the peice isnt as up to standards as your work is, that should just make u feel alittle better about your own stuff.
    I'm just a fan of imagination.

"The pen is mightier than the sword."

Unfortunately bro, a lot of people seem to have common sense, but they have some difficulty in putting it to use. Personally, I don't mind critiques, but some people really need to check themselves. Seems the most common complaint lately invovled one artist, who went about wailing on the "report to moderator" button over and over...

Just to add to that, please try to think before you post, and above all, if you can't say anything respectful, then it's best not to say anything at all. Oh, and lastly - achan and I aren't your parents...so please use the "report" feature in moderation. getting my box spammed to handle online domestic problems isn't my speciality. I dunno if achan has a different opinion, but that's MY pet peeve :evil:

If Achan isn't around and there's a real serious problem brewing, just send me a PM, give me awhile to get back to you and it will be taken care of. Thanks to all...(and yes, one day - my pencil work will return) ^^;;

Edit: not trying to take sides, but GG2k2, you have been tripping with this whole ban thing. For the record, I found you to be a pretty cool person, and I am not going to embarass you by posting the actual comments you made - lest you try calling me a liar) but I think that you really need to lighten up (and perhaps go take a breath of fresh air now and then). I mean, you treat this place like it's causes personal harm. I know you have feelings but you get WAYYYYY to wrapped up with people's comments here.

Everyone (unfortunately) is not going to agree with you, and you can't go around making demands that we ban people left and right.

i wanna see the embarrasing actual comments!!! =X she stopped cuz she put him on ignore! =XXX
    yeah critique only if an artist asks for it. but don't just tell 'em that it's the best thing ever done. if you think something could be better than tell 'em, but be tactful. everyone wants to get better. but some people are more sensitive than others and one harsh remark can make them wanna stop drawing .... so just try to be civil.

i go to an art school and i know how much it sucks to get ragged on for your artwork. in my school, which focuses on fine art, a lot of people don't even see comic-style art as an art form (ask rabbid wombat, geez i'm not even sure i'm spelling that right, j?). so i'm used to having to defend my artwork and i think it's something that nobody should have to deal with. nobody should have to feel bad about drawing. it's supposed to be used to release feelings and emotions (or to make lots of $$, heh heh), not as another way for people to get ragged on. anyhow ... sorry for the rant, but i feel that all artists should be encouraged!

Later.
  • phil sifuphil sifu Br00klyn Gods Joined: Posts: 35
    i dont know...

in my opinion.... im thinkin that maybe they shouldnt take it to "heart"...... so what if someone says that your art is shit...
    big deal..... its only someone elses opinion.... i draw for myself and no one else.... and there arent any "MASTER ARTISTS" here at these forums.... nobody has been crowned "KING ARTIST"
    all of us are still on the same road of learning..... some are just further ahead than others .... but we have all been there... everyone of us... there is not one single person here who can say that..."oh when i was 8 years old i just picked up a pencil and sketched out the whole cast of streetfighter zero perfectly...and thats how i started drawing....."
    weve all made mistakes......
    *blinks* this thread is still kickin?

*falls asleep*
  • voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Sheesh! People are way too sensitive nowadays. Anyone who cries to their mama because some unknown putz on the internet says their artwork sucks probably shouldn't post their work in the first place. Hell, they probably should never come out of their house because real life is a whole lot harsher....bah.
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
  • KandokenKandoken Ukettetato! Joined: Posts: 677
    I know this thread's pretty old an' all.... but all I hafta say is, I've been through that kinda shit before. Hell, the ONLY reason why I posted in this thread is to get better, and see wide varieties of different styles! I mean, I worked really really hard to get where I am at the age of 17, and that was due to constant studying of animes and realism, but MOSTLY the criticism of others. I know it really sucks an' all, but whoever gets offended by comments/opinions to their art, maybe means that you KNOW they're right and you refuse to accept it, or you just can't accept the fact that you might have a flaw. Would it make it better if you led them to believe' it's the best thing since sliced bread', that'll make it worse. At least you're telling the truth. I'm not sayin you should say it's TERRIBLE, just needs work. No one's perfect! If you really can't take it though, I'll respect that as a person, but you shouldn't mind the crits, anyway... it's not truth, it's opinion. I mean, isn't beauty is in the eye of the beholder?
    OK, crits shouldn't be ridiculed for having an opinion, we ALL have those. It's just more on what the artist thinks of themselves. So just leave the Crits alone, cuz we ALL are crits one way or another.

(-_-)
    ~Kandoken~
    >/c( /.')>: BRING THE GRAPE!
    You just have to consider where you're at. Now, if someone here asks for a crit, good. Otherwise, I'm sure a lot of us do this in spare time and don't intend to make a living off it. So the fanart is for the sake of fun, not a higher level of artistic discussion =p

Now, somewhere like www.theispot.com is a place for pro and aspiring illustrators. If you promote something there, expect a crit, asked for or not.
  • BengusBengus (べんがす) Joined: Posts: 76
    Originally posted by phil sifu
    i dont know...

in my opinion.... im thinkin that maybe they shouldnt take it to "heart"...... so what if someone says that your art is shit...
    big deal..... its only someone elses opinion.... i draw for myself and no one else.... and there arent any "MASTER ARTISTS" here at these forums.... nobody has been crowned "KING ARTIST"
    all of us are still on the same road of learning..... some are just further ahead than others .... but we have all been there... everyone of us... there is not one single person here who can say that..."oh when i was 8 years old i just picked up a pencil and sketched out the whole cast of streetfighter zero perfectly...and thats how i started drawing....."
    weve all made mistakes......

:) "MASTER ARTIST"
    "Tell me what you tweet, and I'll tell you who you are." - Bengus-Savarin
    LoL, wow I wrote that a year ago, and I still follow by it. I've gotten better, and my photoshop skills are very impressive now. I'm in college now too! Not art college unfortunately, but I'll be makin monnnnney when I get my computer engineering degree, and I'll have enough free time to work on my art more. I'm still open to do Avatars if anyone ever wants one, just dont be too specific on what you want, cause I dont like filling requests for picky people.
    -Chu

Oh yah, I also learned how to use flash, check out some of my work so far:
    http://members.fortunecity.com/cthulhuluke/main2.html
    http://members.fortunecity.com/cthulhuluke/pguy.html
    http://members.fortunecity.com/cthulhuluke/circle2.html
    http://www.geocities.com/oni_otaku/intro.html
    http://www.mamestation.tk *I just did the intro*
    currently I'm working on this one guys page
    http://www.geocities.com/cthulhuluke/temp/index.html

I'm not currently taking flash requests unless I get something in exchange, and I can currently be easily pursuaded if someone's willing to get me 10 competition pushbuttons from www.happcontrols.com I'll make you a damn nice page thats for sure.
    Having worked five years in animation, I can say it's safe to say that an informed critic is a great help.

Someone who's been it it longer or has a good eye will help you improve. I have a friend who's worked in animation for 15 years.

What he says is often- the truth.:D
  • Rhio2kRhio2k Senior Member Joined: Posts: 11,408 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I understand that there's critiqueing, and then there's downright trash-talking...speaking of which, who is this Sweet guy? People aren't even asking for opinions, they're just posting stuff, and he bashes the hell out of them. That kinda crap could lead to us amateur artists, and even some good ones not posting their art for fear of it not being "Good Enough"...
    Roger: Well, Anita's pregnant, and-
    Cruella: Well, what can I say? Accidents will happen.
    Roger: We're having puppies, too.
    Cruella: *Gasp* Puppies!? *Leer* My, you have been a busy boy!
    Funny, people just asked liked ****s to me.
    [IMG][/img]homer11.gif
    i don't know if you guys are reading my chun li thread, but it's gone past critique there - wombat is accusing me of stealing the art. i won't go into details and i'll be closing the thread soon (i just want him to read the last post there for closure) but i hope he learns his mistake. i don't expect an apology, and i'm sure as hell not going to post anything else up on these boards having to do with my sketches. it's not worth the grief some of these posters give the fanartists - constructive criticism is one thing, but posting crap up that makes the guy not want to share anymore defeats the purpose of these threads imho.
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,281 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    BTW, how do you put a pic on your computer on here? I've tried several times but it never seems to transfer and I REALLY want to see how my art fairs against you guys. (I'm no Da Vinci:p ) I draw with pen pencils and the mouse.:)
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!