The RGV Thread - As South As South Can Get

1490491492493494496»

Comments

• bane3789bane3789 3S CHUN OWNS YOU Joined: Posts: 779
    Good games yesterday to David Filth and crew. Fucking Fro was a BEAST at Melty Blood, wtf Fro I thought you didn't play!

lol i just gravitate to top tier characters haha
    I pick bison cause hes overpowered, all i do is psycho crusher my way to money
  • FedoraFedora Joined: Posts: 204
    Dont know if any of you guys like dota style games but me and some other people from the valley play this alot

League of Legends - Free Online Game | LoL - League of Legends

ITS FREE

so give it a shot =D

I play from time to time. My names Rhetorical if anyone wants to play.
  • BIG BEEF!BIG BEEF! Joined: Posts: 1,635
    I play from time to time. My names Rhetorical if anyone wants to play.

Nice game last night hopefully we can get some more looking for some solid players for 5v5
  • Demon JimDemon Jim I'm Cereal Joined: Posts: 4,158 mod
    This thread was deleted earlier if anyone saw and it said by monkeyspank. I undeleted this thread since this thread is still fine and not stupid corrupted yet, a new one might be made if you all want.

Bear: If you are gonna delete this thread send me a pm about it first. Don't need 2-3 new RGV threads popping up since people can't find the old one.

To everyone: Would you all like to start a new thread from scratch or keep rolling with this one this way stuff like this doesn't happen again?

-DJ-
    Just like that.
    "...but when he gets there, at the end of the day, it's just corn flakes." - Christopher Walken
    Battle at the Border Tournament Director
  • furixfurix Joined: Posts: 1,524
    Lol, I was looking around for the thread earlier, couldn't find it and really tripped out.

Personally, I wouldn't mind a new thread, it's always nice to start fresh. Possibly have more info on all the local players in the first post. I don't know though, w/e everyone else wants.
    Arcana Heart 3~
  • F*CKTHESCENEF*CKTHESCENE Joined: Posts: 712
    Bear hating on the community by deleting the thread lol jk, but if a new thread is needed then do it, if not then its all good
  • bane3789bane3789 3S CHUN OWNS YOU Joined: Posts: 779
    Onion games tomorrow, unless ur scared lol and good games to mario, you gotta be prepared for that sentinaaaal baby! the core is here to stay!
    I pick bison cause hes overpowered, all i do is psycho crusher my way to money
  • David FilthDavid Filth Joined: Posts: 170
    I like the idea of a fresh thread with the player list/info

Shoutouts to the business and the lazy boy lol
    Waiting on Death Row
    People coming in overalls
    Taking me to the gas chamber
  • F*CKTHESCENEF*CKTHESCENE Joined: Posts: 712
    Onion games tomorrow, unless ur scared lol and good games to mario, you gotta be prepared for that sentinaaaal baby! the core is here to stay!

lolz, what time and where
  • Demon JimDemon Jim I'm Cereal Joined: Posts: 4,158 mod
    I'm ok with making a new thread but I won't include all the players infos. To much hassle to keep up with, people stop playing, and that's what "Hey I'm new here. Where is a good place to play games?" is for.

I'm gonna go ahead and make a new thread same name just add V3.0 or something at the end of it till I can think of something better.

EDIT: Thread Made. Bye bye thread we had some good times.

-DJ-
    Just like that.
    "...but when he gets there, at the end of the day, it's just corn flakes." - Christopher Walken
    Battle at the Border Tournament Director
This discussion has been closed.