General character discussion (NO tier lists please)

13»

Comments

• GriffardGriffard bulbasaur is so cash Joined: Posts: 689
    Playing Ganondorf makes this game competitive enough for me. Great challenge :) He basically has Dair, double jump Nair, Bair, Uair, tilts besides Utilt, and side b.
    Vamp: Victor Melee: Pikachu
    From Chicago, living in New Orleans
  • King9999King9999 Joined: Posts: 10,895 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Playing Ganondorf makes this game competitive enough for me. Great challenge :) He basically has Dair, double jump Nair, Bair, Uair, tilts besides Utilt, and side b.

I love to use Ganondorf. I just wish his Warlock Punch had super armor.
    Switch Friend Code: SW-2722-8799-3295
    PSN/Steam ID/NNID: mmking9999
    Tile Crusher now available on Android & Itch.io!
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
  • M.D.M.D. digs older chicks Joined: Posts: 4,188

I'm also a Ganon fan because he's one of the only realistic males (besides falcon) that doesn't fight with a standard weapon. What's even more badass is that he has one, but doesn't want to use it.

Using him against plasma/elemental characters though really sucks. A keepaway Pikachu always gives me problems, and his Down-Smash is crazy good for no reason. Even when you guard up close, you just sort of get sucked in and take some damage.
    "I'm deeeeeaaaadd!" - Williams
    UMVC3: Shehulk/Haggar/Thor
    SSF4: Seth, Gen, Zangief
    KOFXIII: Kim Team, Ikari Warriors, Hwa/98 Kyo/Raiden
  • KawasakilizardKawasakilizard Joined: Posts: 66
    I'm also a Ganon fan because he's one of the only realistic males (besides falcon) that doesn't fight with a standard weapon. What's even more badass is that he has one, but doesn't want to use it.

Using him against plasma/elemental characters though really sucks. A keepaway Pikachu always gives me problems, and his Down-Smash is crazy good for no reason. Even when you guard up close, you just sort of get sucked in and take some damage.

Agreed on Pikachu. Can't stand him.
13»