• versus addictversus addict Casual User Joined: Posts: 622

Arcade Fire: 4940-6051-3758
    The Epidemic: 4432-7012-2564
    amandainnswooo: 0688-6127-9587
    ReXXXSoprano: 0774-4637-5515
    final_cut: 4854-6930-8798
    XenoKaze: 4682-9080-8893
    Shin Sheng Long: 4253-3872-0435

Added, "The Epidemic" is the only one that didn't go through.

So now do I also have to add the Friend code or is the Kart code enough?
  • Divine TenkenDivine Tenken Jedi Mind Tricks Joined: Posts: 282
    Sup guys its been a hot min but am looking to get back into the mix. If you haven't posted your game code on my mk code thread plz do and I update the list afew mins ago see you guys on line peace.
    The Co Founder Member of the Life After Scrub Organization.
    The Founder Member of the Southern Syndicate.
    One half of Team Step Up.
  • xero15xero15 Follow me on Twitter Joined: Posts: 4,069
    whats up with these glitches everyones raving about?
    I blame... the new generation for wanting things to be easy :annoy:
    I'm that Spider-man guy... or better yet, just call me Z
    If you don't like change you'll like irrelevance even less.
  • Shin Sheng LongShin Sheng Long M.S.F. Joined: Posts: 146
    From what I've heard, people have a cheat device in the SD card slot. This allows them to use preprogrammed items whenever they want. I've seen it go from a person just throwing endless fake item blocks to mess with me to a person who is bullet bill or invincible the whole race. They also use it to post world record times of a couple tenths of a second for the whole race, while the ghost you end up downloading just drives into a wall and sits there indefinitely. Fun times.
    You must defeat me to stand a chance!

There is no knowledge that is not power,
    so innovate or DIE!
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,754
    Yeah I was wondering WTF was up with those ghosts :rofl:
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • XenoKazeXenoKaze Commie Pippen DROOG! Joined: Posts: 69
    played a guy who did the bullet bill thing almost beat him too lol.
    R.I.P. Craig Dufour
  • KixKix Rekka Pilebunkers? Joined: Posts: 370
    I am adding tons of people. My code is

2277-8116-1059

Please add me because I want to think this game was worth my money.
    Tentative MvC3 Team: Chris/Hulk/Captain America
  • xero15xero15 Follow me on Twitter Joined: Posts: 4,069
    well fuck im all up for a challenge but i aint tryin to jump on and get my points slaughtered cuz of cheating fools.
    I blame... the new generation for wanting things to be easy :annoy:
    I'm that Spider-man guy... or better yet, just call me Z
    If you don't like change you'll like irrelevance even less.
  • Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,754
    ^ Agreed. I'm at 9,800VR and I'm not letting that shit go away
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • kazkaz 'Dat Kryptonite Joined: Posts: 4,058
    Give me friend codes. Add me

3308 5408 0615
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

Thurst mad about Romo in IRC:
    (4:12:43 PM) thurstOFF left the room (Leaving) HAHAHA
  • KnapstarKnapstar Joined: Posts: 150
    I am starting to wonder if there is a glitch that give certain people the shrinking lightning cloud every race or at least 90% of them because i always get it more I even recalled a few races where I got it 2 or 3 times in a row after passing it off onto someone else or so on. By the way how do I know if I have been hacked into and given nasty surprises like what you guys always talk about. I can fully understand if I am just cursed with bad luck but getting it just about every race could something thing be causing it?
    VF5- Pai,Vanessa, Lion
    SFxT- Chun/ Julia (main) Juri, Asuka, Jin (potential subs)
    SF4- Chun Li, No real subs yet
    You'll know if someone is hacking... i don't think they can hack into yours and cause you to get certain items ie. clouds but if somebody is in first place and uses a bullet it shouldn't last for more than one second or so... If you've ever noticed that when you use a bullet it last longer depending on how far back you are from other racers.
    R.I.P. Craig Dufour
    ^-You're also added. You'll probably laugh when you see who I use now. Then cry when you realize everyone in the room is rank 9800 or higher. I've been getting a lot of those lately. Most intense matches of Mario Kart ever!

About 6p.m. PDT on is when I play now.

Man you're the only person i ever play from here in MK i'm the iron man account we always go back and forth..
    R.I.P. Craig Dufour
  • X_xX_x You mad? Joined: Posts: 468
    I just got the game, someone should def. give me tips or something.

FC: 1676 6293 1749
    AV made by muffin
    We should have an SRK Mario Kart room one night. Have you guys done that recently? I can host a room. What days/time works for people? Is tomorrow convienient? Say 6:30Pm Eastern?
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

We should have an SRK Mario Kart room one night. Have you guys done that recently? I can host a room. What days/time works for people? Is tomorrow convienient? Say 6:30Pm Eastern?

I can probably make this
    R.I.P. Craig Dufour

I got class at that time.:shake:
    AV made by muffin
    I can probably make this

Can anyone else make it? What's your FC ?

If anything I'm looking for fresh blood!!!!!!:mad:

4682 9080 8893 i'm adding You and X_x so add me

and i already added kix
    R.I.P. Craig Dufour

and i already added kix

IM getting on now

sorry man they let me out of work late i'm getting on now though
    R.I.P. Craig Dufour

and i already added kix

Allriight, i added you.
    AV made by muffin
  • ShinBlankaShinBlanka 神Blanka Joined: Posts: 7,165 mod
    I haven't played kart in months, but i'm ready to race!
    (FinalRound) A staple in the Fighting Game Community!
    New FR site: http://www.finalround.org
    Rest in Peace: To my MOMMA , Auntie Toosie, Uncle Thon, Craig Dufour "MAXIMUS" and Brian "Mummy-B" Graham and my 2 unborn children.
    Okay I'll add whoever else after my friend gets off Turds of War.
    So I happened to race someone in here who had a Mii of Iron Man and I believe raced with Baby Daisy on the Bullet Bike Saturday. I only raced 1-2 races, and disconnected the last one because I had to do something.

I won't lie, I was pretty far behind, but then again, whoever you were, I want you to know I seriously hate BIKE USERS :rofl:

I want a rematch with you, either both of us playing bikes or you need to pick a kart. :arazz:

that was me i'll pick kart next time
    R.I.P. Craig Dufour
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    All I'll say is there's a hidden item stat, with the Quacker having the best one.

Why so secretive about it? :wonder:
    I am SO bad! LOL

Wow. I love how I crash into random walls and fall off the cliff, go into grass! That Daisy (I think) was crazy! Are bikes better in this game? I don't like to pick bikes in MarioKART.

Anyway that was pretty fun regardless!
    Karts are garbage in MKW, sadly. Not a single kart in the game drifts inwards like the good bikes.
    Karts are garbage in MKW, sadly. Not a single kart in the game drifts inwards like the good bikes.

Karts don't drift inward, but that's not the advantage to playing with them. I play with karts for their weight. Bikes are unfair compared to karts anyways.

Not to mention if I have the opportunity, I ram any other players for positioning, which normally results in them falling off the level, going off road, or ramming a bike player mid wheelie, which usually stops them dead in their tracks and they come to almost a stand still.

I normally use Bowser Jr on the Super Blooper or Dry Bowser on the Jetsetter.

IMO, Karts users are the epitome of what I'd respect from a decent player. They are much harder to control. Some aren't as fast as bikes. However, I despise top tier whores in all games. Which means in this game, I HATE playing against the random heavy character using the Flame Runner, or Daisy/Mid size Mii on the Dolphin Dasher or whatever bike it is that is top tier for mid size characters. That also goes for the small characters using the Bullet Bike.

How often is it that you see a 8500+ Kart user online? It's rare. Almost impossible to see them. Why? Because it takes real skill to play with a kart, and not get by based on the unfairness of a bike. With that said, I hate playing with bike. It's too easy to win sometimes.

Who else plays this on the regular? I need FC's of people who actually play

Me. Add me from a bit back. If your code was up I probably already added you.

Also I just used a bike for the first time today. Maybe it is because I used karts all of my life but it seems very hard to control. What are like the legitimate bikes for competition and are there even any karts?
    I am adding tons of people. My code is

2277-8116-1059

Please add me because I want to think this game was worth my money.

added you, make sure you add me

bikes- bullet bike
    mach bike
    flame runner
    dolphin dasher
    magi kruiser
    karts- LoL
    R.I.P. Craig Dufour
    Karts don't drift inward, but that's not the advantage to playing with them. I play with karts for their weight. Bikes are unfair compared to karts anyways.

Not to mention if I have the opportunity, I ram any other players for positioning, which normally results in them falling off the level, going off road, or ramming a bike player mid wheelie, which usually stops them dead in their tracks and they come to almost a stand still.

I normally use Bowser Jr on the Super Blooper or Dry Bowser on the Jetsetter.

IMO, Karts users are the epitome of what I'd respect from a decent player. They are much harder to control. Some aren't as fast as bikes. However, I despise top tier whores in all games. Which means in this game, I HATE playing against the random heavy character using the Flame Runner, or Daisy/Mid size Mii on the Dolphin Dasher or whatever bike it is that is top tier for mid size characters. That also goes for the small characters using the Bullet Bike.

How often is it that you see a 8500+ Kart user online? It's rare. Almost impossible to see them. Why? Because it takes real skill to play with a kart, and not get by based on the unfairness of a bike. With that said, I hate playing with bike. It's too easy to win sometimes.

I managed to forget about wheelies, which give bikes an even bigger advantage. Snaking is too awkward in this game to compete against wheelies.

The only combination I think is broken (against other good bikes) is Funky + Flame Runner. I consider myself good yet sometimes when a decent Funky player gets ahead by a couple seconds, I might never see them again the rest of the match.

Bikes are unfair compared to karts, but the excellent drifting is too fun to give up.

Also I just used a bike for the first time today. Maybe it is because I used karts all of my life but it seems very hard to control. What are like the legitimate bikes for competition and are there even any karts?

My friends had trouble with bikes at first, you just have to get used to drifting at like... the last second. Like with karts you press the drift button and like a second later you start drifting, kind of slowly. With bikes it's all immediate.

Bikes - Bullet Bike, Dolphin Dasher, Mach Bike, Magikruiser, Flame Runner. Not sure about karts.
  • FOBioFOBio Whaddup!? Joined: Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG

You can try starting out with the Star bike. It slides a lot like a car. That's what I started using and then switched to Flame Runner.
    Why bring logic to a discussion?
    I managed to forget about wheelies, which give bikes an even bigger advantage. Snaking is too awkward in this game to compete against wheelies.

The only combination I think is broken (against other good bikes) is Funky + Flame Runner. I consider myself good yet sometimes when a decent Funky player gets ahead by a couple seconds, I might never see them again the rest of the match.

Bikes are unfair compared to karts, but the excellent drifting is too fun to give up.

My friends had trouble with bikes at first, you just have to get used to drifting at like... the last second. Like with karts you press the drift button and like a second later you start drifting, kind of slowly. With bikes it's all immediate.

Bikes - Bullet Bike, Dolphin Dasher, Mach Bike, Magikruiser, Flame Runner. Not sure about karts.
    You can try starting out with the Star bike. It slides a lot like a car. That's what I started using and then switched to Flame Runner.

What are you guys FC's?

sorry man they let me out of work late i'm getting on now though

currently racing you. gg's so far. nice to see you picked a kart!

and i already added kix

I just added you
    I'll be on tonight!
    My mk code is 0645-6163-5779
    Rest in Peace: To my MOMMA , Auntie Toosie, Uncle Thon, Craig Dufour "MAXIMUS" and Brian "Mummy-B" Graham and my 2 unborn children.
    ArcadeFire!!! Play me...4253-3872-0435. You sound like you know yer stuff.

I added you

0645-6163-5779
    What are you guys FC's?

I don't have a Wii right now, I'll get back to you soon.
  • FOBioFOBio Whaddup!? Joined: Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What are you guys FC's?

I can't go online on my Wii - it's modded. I would love to play online, but can't. And it sucks. But it's a small drawback to the awesome awesome amount of games I can play.
    Why bring logic to a discussion?
  • Shin Sheng LongShin Sheng Long M.S.F. Joined: Posts: 146
    So wait shinblanka, you re-added me? Because you've been on my friend list for months.
    Kix and kazamamaster, you're added. Except for the weekend, I'll never be on before about 6p.m. pacific time.
    And also...I use a Mii on the Mach Bike almost exclusively. I do not have a cheat device in my SD Card slot, so nothing I do is outside the actual code of the game.
    Of course, if I catch you cheating (even being sly about it by using constant mushrooms only when you're way out in first and think I can't notice), I will disconnect and actually gain points. Because I won't lose points to cheaters!
    You must defeat me to stand a chance!

There is no knowledge that is not power,
    so innovate or DIE!
  • AQUA-PURAAQUA-PURA @theasianloner Joined: Posts: 1,634
    Any of you guys hade problems connecting to friends yesterday?
    Me and Two friends (SSS to be one of them) couldn't connect to me.... Was it me or is it something everyone else had?
    "DingDangDoom... BITCH MAKE ROOM!" - DDD
    I don't know but this happens to me sometime too.

ShinBlanka added
    R.I.P. Craig Dufour
    Sup guys anyone with a FC on the MK code thread plz check to make sure I have the right code for you if not pm me and ill take care of it for you later peeps.
    So wait shinblanka, you re-added me? Because you've been on my friend list for months.
    Kix and kazamamaster, you're added. Except for the weekend, I'll never be on before about 6p.m. pacific time.
    And also...I use a Mii on the Mach Bike almost exclusively. I do not have a cheat device in my SD Card slot, so nothing I do is outside the actual code of the game.
    Of course, if I catch you cheating (even being sly about it by using constant mushrooms only when you're way out in first and think I can't notice), I will disconnect and actually gain points. Because I won't lose points to cheaters!

I'll be sure to add you later on tonight as well...:woot:

Is there anyone up for an all Kart Room Friday at 6PM eastern?

Yo Kazamamaster who is that on your Av?
    Is there anyone up for an all Kart Room Friday at 6PM eastern?

me
    My mk code is 0645-6163-5779

I'm on right now!:woot: