The Mario Kart Thread

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    What are you guys FC's?

I don't have a Wii right now, I'll get back to you soon.
  • FOBioFOBio Whaddup!? Joined: Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What are you guys FC's?

I can't go online on my Wii - it's modded. I would love to play online, but can't. And it sucks. But it's a small drawback to the awesome awesome amount of games I can play.
    Why bring logic to a discussion?
  • Shin Sheng LongShin Sheng Long M.S.F. Joined: Posts: 146
    So wait shinblanka, you re-added me? Because you've been on my friend list for months.
    Kix and kazamamaster, you're added. Except for the weekend, I'll never be on before about 6p.m. pacific time.
    And also...I use a Mii on the Mach Bike almost exclusively. I do not have a cheat device in my SD Card slot, so nothing I do is outside the actual code of the game.
    Of course, if I catch you cheating (even being sly about it by using constant mushrooms only when you're way out in first and think I can't notice), I will disconnect and actually gain points. Because I won't lose points to cheaters!
    You must defeat me to stand a chance!

There is no knowledge that is not power,
    so innovate or DIE!
  • AQUA-PURAAQUA-PURA @theasianloner Joined: Posts: 1,634
    Any of you guys hade problems connecting to friends yesterday?
    Me and Two friends (SSS to be one of them) couldn't connect to me.... Was it me or is it something everyone else had?
    "DingDangDoom... BITCH MAKE ROOM!" - DDD
  • XenoKazeXenoKaze Commie Pippen DROOG! Joined: Posts: 69
    I don't know but this happens to me sometime too.

ShinBlanka added
    R.I.P. Craig Dufour
  • Divine TenkenDivine Tenken Jedi Mind Tricks Joined: Posts: 282
    Sup guys anyone with a FC on the MK code thread plz check to make sure I have the right code for you if not pm me and ill take care of it for you later peeps.
    The Co Founder Member of the Life After Scrub Organization.
    The Founder Member of the Southern Syndicate.
    One half of Team Step Up.
  • kazkaz 'Dat Kryptonite Joined: Posts: 4,102
    So wait shinblanka, you re-added me? Because you've been on my friend list for months.
    Kix and kazamamaster, you're added. Except for the weekend, I'll never be on before about 6p.m. pacific time.
    And also...I use a Mii on the Mach Bike almost exclusively. I do not have a cheat device in my SD Card slot, so nothing I do is outside the actual code of the game.
    Of course, if I catch you cheating (even being sly about it by using constant mushrooms only when you're way out in first and think I can't notice), I will disconnect and actually gain points. Because I won't lose points to cheaters!

I'll be sure to add you later on tonight as well...:woot:
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

Thurst mad about Romo in IRC:
    (4:12:43 PM) thurstOFF left the room (Leaving) HAHAHA
    Is there anyone up for an all Kart Room Friday at 6PM eastern?
    RockBogart on SRK's NFL Thread: "I just don't spend all season in the thread, saying dumb shit and arguing with monbaby."

• Divine TenkenDivine Tenken Jedi Mind Tricks Joined: Posts: 282
    Yo Kazamamaster who is that on your Av?
    The Co Founder Member of the Life After Scrub Organization.
    The Founder Member of the Southern Syndicate.
    One half of Team Step Up.
  • ShinBlankaShinBlanka 神Blanka Joined: Posts: 7,165 mod
    Is there anyone up for an all Kart Room Friday at 6PM eastern?

me
    My mk code is 0645-6163-5779

I'm on right now!:woot:
    (FinalRound) A staple in the Fighting Game Community!
    New FR site: http://www.finalround.org
    Rest in Peace: To my MOMMA , Auntie Toosie, Uncle Thon, Craig Dufour "MAXIMUS" and Brian "Mummy-B" Graham and my 2 unborn children.
  • aberzaberz ◇◇Muffin◇◇ Joined: Posts: 471
    I got this game, played it for about 2 weeks, its been sitting there collecting dust ever since, Stupic classes.
    Originally Posted by LBC
    Real talk, in fact besides Sasmasta, its because your style of av's the reason I make av's :lovin:
    Yo Kazamamaster who is that on your Av?

Her name is Mia Marie.

me

I'm on right now!:woot:

Shin, I think I added you already. Do you have my FC? Make sure you add me. You can make it at Friday at 6PM eastern right?

• Amazing FunbagsAmazing Funbags The J-Cup Lover Joined: Posts: 17,883
    I got this game, played it for about 2 weeks, its been sitting there collecting dust ever since, Stupic classes.

Ever since I picked up Wario Land: SHAKE IT!!! I haven't touched Mario Kart. =/
    Boobologist Ph.D
  • 3b1r4h3b1r4h omgz liek woahhhhhhh Joined: Posts: 499
    random mario kart question. so i have one of the earlier wii's that have trouble with dual layer discs. nintendo first party stuff is always a dual layer disc, but does it need to be?

if i download and burn it on a regular dvd will i be able to play it without it giving me disc errors all the time? I'm pretty sure there is no reason it is on a dual layer other than that is what nintendo uses. (provided i have my wii set up to read burned dvds)
    Don't be scared, just be prepared for the worst. - JMT
    Av by The LUC
    -Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Infinites.-
    I've seen high ranked 3-Star peoples like instantly recover from getting hit by lighting/banana shell whatever and like do VERY fast wheelie to normal driving...I dunno what it's called. Anybody else notice this?
    Boobologist Ph.D
    The drifting in place to get a mini boost shit?
  • 56K-56K- R.I.P. Phoenix Joined: Posts: 802
    ^^^ most likely.
    It's only beneficial for vehicles with terrible acceleration. Pretty much anything with the Mach Bike's accel or less
    (You know your modding obsession has gotten out of control when..) Everyone thinks you're a devil worshiper because you always talk non-stop about Imps and Cthulhu. -DaRabidDuckie
    1075 4141 8196

I'm a little rusty.
    Her name is Mia Marie.

Shin, I think I added you already. Do you have my FC? Make sure you add me. You can make it at Friday at 6PM eastern right?

I think I added you sir.:confused:I'll be on friday most likely, but i'm about to get on right now also.

Rest in Peace: To my MOMMA , Auntie Toosie, Uncle Thon, Craig Dufour "MAXIMUS" and Brian "Mummy-B" Graham and my 2 unborn children.
    I think I added you sir.:confused:I'll be on friday most likely, but i'm about to get on right now also.

What's your Mii's name? I don't think you added me.

The drifting in place to get a mini boost shit?

Standstill Mini-Turbo =/= Near Instant Recovery from being hit by Bullets/Shells/Stars etc.
    Boobologist Ph.D
    What's your Mii's name? I don't think you added me.

ShinBlanka :looney::looney::looney::wonder::wonder::confused::rofl::rolleyes:

What's your mk code again?
    Standstill Mini-Turbo =/= Near Instant Recovery from being hit by Bullets/Shells/Stars etc.

Well then, it must be either be someone trying to be slick with a hack or lag...

No one wants to add me? :arazz:

lag. lol
    (You know your modding obsession has gotten out of control when..) Everyone thinks you're a devil worshiper because you always talk non-stop about Imps and Cthulhu. -DaRabidDuckie
  • KnapstarKnapstar Joined: Posts: 150
    Quick question how does the online point system work for races. I have noticed continually that some time I get 3rd or 4th as few example and yet I get more point than the person that won the race. I have also noticed sometimes when I rank towards the bottom of the group I still get decent positive points still when I expected to lose 50 or 60 points plus, if I get 7th one race and gain 10 to 30 points compared to the previous race where I would lose 30 or more points for getting that same position in that race. Does it have anything to do with my racing points I have about 6150 points just to let you guys know.
    VF5- Pai,Vanessa, Lion
    SFxT- Chun/ Julia (main) Juri, Asuka, Jin (potential subs)
    SF4- Chun Li, No real subs yet
  • GRITZGRITZ Chill out, dickwad. Joined: Posts: 193
    It depends on how many points you have and how many points everyone else that you're racing has. If you are racing against an entire group of people with a shit load of more points than you, getting 5th, 6th, or 7th will still get you + points.
    ---XBL: TheGRITTY
    That point system is gay. I can come in 3rd and get like -35 points WTF
    Boobologist Ph.D
    That point system is gay. I can come in 3rd and get like -35 points WTF
    lol yeah...I stopped caring a long time ago :rofl:

I don't race seriously anymore, I just use random gimp vehicles mostly. I don't even care if I win lol
  • XenoKazeXenoKaze Commie Pippen DROOG! Joined: Posts: 69
    I just won a tourney in this Yesterday lol... kinda lame that the prize was a wii and another controller (considering i don't need either one) but still pretty fun.

Are you any good poser?
    R.I.P. Craig Dufour
    Yeah, I consider myself pretty good. 3 stars and 98xx VR if it matters. What kind of tourney was it where they give actual prizes??
  • Gouki7Gouki7 Join Date: Apr 2003 Joined: Posts: 422
    No one is posting in the other thread.

0559-9679-2877 add me please!

I'm looking forward to getting my ass kicked by you pros D:
    Jumping is useless.
    Added.

1075 4141 8196
  • Gouki7Gouki7 Join Date: Apr 2003 Joined: Posts: 422
    Added.

1075 4141 8196
    Cool, same.
    Jumping is useless.
    ShinBlanka :looney::looney::looney::wonder::wonder::confused::rofl::rolleyes:

What's your mk code again?

3308 5408 0615 is my code.

I don't think you added me yet. That's why I asked about your mii's name. Go ahead and add me. I'll be online today or tomorrow.

Gouki7 has appeared on my roster, Poser has not. I usually check if people are playing at about 5:30 to 6:30p.m. PST, then never play because nobody is ever on. Probably explains why I've never played people like ArcadeFire...right?

so innovate or DIE!
    I hadn't added you before. But I'm usually on often, will probably be on around that 5:30-6:30 time slot tomorrow.
    Probably explains why I've never played people like ArcadeFire...right?

Hey I'm ALWAYS on I probably just never added you
    Boobologist Ph.D
    I would have loved to have actually played you today kazamamaster and Poser, but you seriously need to choose rooms without cheaters. Getting hit by stuff like multiple blue shells (at the same time) then 4 red shells (again, at the same time) or watching someone keep significantly gaining on me, while we're both using the same bike and not being hit, means I disconnect (keeping or gaining points) and either just watch the races to find out who it is or go elsewhere. Why would you ever put up with this shit?

so innovate or DIE!
    You sure they were cheaters in my room? I was playing in that same room for some 45 minutes and I didn't notice any cheating, won most matches...
    You sure they were cheaters in my room? I was playing in that same room for some 45 minutes and I didn't notice any cheating, won most matches...

I didn't notice any cheaters either. I suspected someone might have, but I couldn't prove it. I'll be on for a little while tonight, around 6PM eastern.