I just want to talk about ST and nothing new is posted.. and the 08/15/ ? of the day.

Comments

• RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,215 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Do you counter pick? In casuals just to fuck around sometime
    How do you feel about counter pickers? If its in the game and not banned go for it
    Who is you least favorite character to play against with your favorite character? Honda (i use Fei)
    What is the first action you (typically) take against the following characters (see below) with your favorite/main character at the start of a match? Why?

* Honda:
    * Blanka:

I go into the fetal position and cry, or straight up j.lp with Fei. FP Max out with DJ.
  • insomnotekinsomnotek insomno reppa Joined: Posts: 723
    i like to try fei vs dictators. just to see if i can corner them and chicken wing times a million.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Do you counter pick? Not in casuals, but sometimes in tournaments if it's obvious.
    How do you feel about counter pickers? Makes the game more interesting.
    Who is you least favorite character to play against with your favorite character? Zangief is my favorite character and ChunLi gives me headaches.
    What is the first action you (typically) take against the following characters (see below) with your favorite/main character at the start of a match? Why?

* Honda: I jump backwards and splash to counter headbutt and avoid 100hands.
    * Blanka: I duck and bash jab to counter horiroll

As for funny names for moves: Sirlin has mentioned that Guile's funny close roundhouse will overhead in SFHD, so I've recently started yelling "OVERHEAD!" when I do the move and trash talking if it's blocked low.
    Hey Guys

Did You Know that Old Cammy has a Command Move that New Cammy Does Not. When Standing Right Next to the Opponent press Towards Plus Fierce. She Hits them in the Face.

Cammyssecretspecialattack.png

It Does about 30% Damage and is a Great way to end a Dizzy.
  • jmsjms Joined: Posts: 339
    Who are you and what have you done with the real Raisin?
    So which stages do you like or dislike? My picks are:

Top Tier
    England -- This stage is epic (in my opinion). I love the music, and the background is interesting too. Seeing the plane move to England is like seeing a rainbow: it's a good omen that you're about to have a very fun set.

Upper Tier
    Hong Kong -- Okay, so the background's a bit gaudy, but I like the music.
    USA (Guile) -- Air Force base is classic.
    Brazil -- Mostly for the very cool music.

Middle Tier
    USA (Ken) -- Break out the axe guitar?
    Japan (Ryu) -- Quiet, not distracting.
    U.S.S.R. -- Fun in moderation.
    Japan (Honda) -- Not bad.

Low Tier
    China -- Little too frantic for my taste. Background's distracting, music makes me nervous.
    Jamaica -- Eh, kind of funky. Also, I dance in real life like the dancers in the background.
    India -- Needs more screeching elephants. Not enough of those.

Bottom Tier
    Mexico -- TOO BRIGHT! "Sorry, I can't play on Mexico today, I didn't bring my sunglasses."

I didn't mention the boss stages since you hardly get to play on them. :tdown:
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 2,054
    Bottom Tier
    Mexico -- TOO BRIGHT! "Sorry, I can't play on Mexico today, I didn't bring my sunglasses."

Everyone hates Mexico :sad: Shit even I hate Mexico :rofl:

It is a known fact that Las Vegas is the win stage.
    <garyangel> ceks,cani,robbiers,yito all mexico players dont know where kyouya
    <garyangel> (((((((((((((((
    <djfrijoles> kyouya is with his gf gary
    <Random.Jab.DP.Spamer> his gf is gary ?
  • KajoqKajoq Tenraiha Joined: Posts: 919
    Spain is definitely the god tier stage. When playing sets on my cab i'll intentionally cycle through the stages until I get to Claw's stage, then be sure not to pick him.

Cammy's is my least favorite because when you start up a set 80% of the time it defaults to a new Challenger stage and 90% of that time it is Cammy's.

I've played like 5x more matches on her stage than any other in the game.
    <mef> kajoq your leilei is like knife
    <O-Bee> Mr. Kajoq you have very funky leilei. good vs. thx
  • x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,203
    Everyone hates Mexico :sad: Shit even I hate Mexico :rofl:

I play in Mexico so much that my brain makes me whistle the theme at work.
    ST/HDR/USF2: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
    XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
    Fightcade/USF2: x64
  • FuddFudd High Level Parking Joined: Posts: 1,215
    Spain is definitely the god tier stage.

Agreed. I think it's the little things that makes Spain such a great stage. It's the horizontally shortest stage in the game and.. well, it's a fucking cage match. You can't lose your focus in a cage match. It's just so intense.

Guile and Boxer's stages are definitely up there too.

I do like Jamaica because the guy on the far right really loves playing that guitar and you can see him getting into it.
    China -- Little too frantic for my taste. Background's distracting, music makes me nervous.

I pretty much just hate Chun as a whole and that guy choking his chicken in the background doesn't help. ESPECIALLY when it speeds up after a round ends x_x
    Hey Guys

Did You Know that Old Cammy has a Command Move that New Cammy Does Not. When Standing Right Next to the Opponent press Towards Plus Fierce. She Hits them in the Face.

Yeah, whatever man. That's just O. Cammy having a time victory pose right next to Ken.
    "See, Super Turbo is a real man's game... But Street Fighter 4's like Chuck-E-Cheese, baby. Y'know what I'm saying? Where a kid can be a kid. I'm a grown-ass man, so clearly I'm not old enough to go in the ball pit." -Steve Harrison (Translation: dat Fo' make you soft)
    Super Turbo Revival
    "Everyone has a plan until they get magnetized." -SpiderDan
    PSN: Metonymous | Battle.net: Noun#1214 | Steam: Noun Proper | YT
  • yuukiyuuki Joined: Posts: 782
    Speaking of stages, ive been told dhalsims stage is a bit faster than the rest? The game speed is a bit faster than on other stages?

This is what i was told by a japanese player on ggpo.
    かかってきな。
  • Sanjuro_The_RoninSanjuro_The_Ronin ST 4 life yo! Joined: Posts: 572

Top Tier
    England -- This stage is epic (in my opinion). I love the music, and the background is interesting too. Seeing the plane move to England is like seeing a rainbow: it's a good omen that you're about to have a very fun set.

Upper Tier

Middle Tier

Low Tier
    Jamaica -- Eh, kind of funky. Also, I dance in real life like the dancers in the background.

Bottom Tier

LIES! ALL LIES!

Top Tier:
    Mexico: The best music and the best atmosphere. Thats right bitches, I actually ENJOY playing in Mexico.

Las Vegas: Its fucking VEGAS BABY! Whats not to love.

England: Its a nice stage but I hate those birds.

Brazil: I love fighting infront of all those poor fishermen.

USSR: I love fighting in a nation state that dosent exist anymore. (Hell, it didnt even exist when ST was released, lol.)
    Trash Tier:
    Everything else. I could give two shits and a fuck about them.
    It's kind of late in history to be coming up with real good ideas, luckily I have plenty of really bad fucking ideas.
  • BoggleMindsBoggleMinds Joined: Posts: 335
    Speaking of stages, ive been told dhalsims stage is a bit faster than the rest? The game speed is a bit faster than on other stages?

This is what i was told by a japanese player on ggpo.

Actually, Chun Li's stage and Dhalsim's stage have this weird quirk on emulators where they run like 15% faster for some reason. It REALLY throws me off, especially when already on speed 3. And then Honda's stage feels really slow too.

Top Tier

Upper Tier

Middle Tier

Low Tier

Bottom Tier

I agree with this list. Japan stage is awesome though. Next time on GGPO I'm going to insist on playing up to Sagat's stage!
    "My first visit to an arcade changed my life. It was such a sensational experience. The fact I got to play with total strangers and connect with them through the game enthralled me." --Daigo Umehara

www.youtube.com/Guoguodi
    GGPO Handle: Gizzle
  • ExarkunExarkun MrGameAndWatch Joined: Posts: 271
    Sagats Stage, I enjoy the music, background sucks though.
    Bison Stage, Music is great, background doesn't fit for being dramatic.
    Ken Stage, that midi of the epic guitar sound is great.
    Brazil, played this stage alot on the super, really enjoy it.
    Spain, Fun music, great background
    Las Vegas, Haha.
    Deejay, Fun shit, I enjoy it.
    Mexico, IF you listen closely, the background music sounds great, not the forefront of the theme though.
  • Ryu1999Ryu1999 Keyboard Warrior Joined: Posts: 838
    Guile stage's music is too top tier. That alone makes it the best stage. Although the showgirls on Boxer stage do make that one a good runner up
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:25 PM): dammit i need toilet paper, we're all out
    Me (10:27:36 PM): backed up to all get out?
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:40 PM): so i'll shit then shower
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:46 PM): then shave
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:48 PM): brb in a bit
  • BattosaiBattosai Joined: Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Guile stage's music is too top tier. That alone makes it the best stage. Although the showgirls on Boxer stage do make that one a good runner up

Totally dude.:karate:
  • PUffy2k316PUffy2k316 Joined: Posts: 322
    England is the best stage in the game, followed closely by Ken's USA (because of the music).
  • Warrior's DreamsWarrior's Dreams 梅原 > Wong Joined: Posts: 1,292
    Hey Guys

Fail

Top Tier

Redeemed
    You shouldn't care about the division between ST and HDR, but rather the message you are sending to tournament organizers if you stop supporting the classic style of Street Fighter II.

Mike Watson's Super Turbo Revival Sunday's Stream every Sunday! Look up "IEBattleGrounds" on twitch tv's website.
    Here is the latest stream:
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • ShinVegaShinVega Shoryuken'n est. 92' Joined: Posts: 191
    Warm Up....

Note: this only happens when I play ST....???

Does anyone else take like 30 min. of play to get warmed up to your level of skill, or more? I noticed that my friend is always ready to play at his high level of play, while I on the other hand take about 30 min to get "there." I can't figure out why this happens but I know it's a factor in my playing ability. GGPO has helped me see it in an even greater light; I have to play ST strait to keep the skill level up or it just fades away (i.e. it feels like, and I can see that I'm not playing at anywhere near my regular level of play). Anyone else have this problem with a good explanation (obviously it has something to do with physical being but what about psychological). There's definately a lot of psychology involved in matches and sometimes the person who can keep their cool the longest/best will win the match. I play people on GGPO that my friend has a real hard time with, and have little problems defeating them. But my friend destroys me when it's just me and him, I don't unerstand this at all, when I fight him it's like my mind draws a blank half the round and I just spend my time running. :rofl: Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.
    No freely available material is allowed on this site, no exceptions. - ptp
    SF2 Code v1.0: t s+ T++ r f++ g+ m+ s+ v++ M++ n++:-- o++
  • logiclvlogiclv Washed up veteran Joined: Posts: 97

04/09/08 Questions?

[*]Do you ever think your a little too "old" to be playing ST?

fuck no, i will play video games till i die. even if my arms/hands are amputated, i will still find a way to play.

[*]Would you consider you self addicted to playing SF/ST?

yes, very much so. i cant stop playing it.

[*]What is your mentality when picking lower tiers?

no such thing as low tier!

[*]How do you approach a good shoto when playing your favorite lower teir?

fei long
    walk, vertical jump, walk, vertical jump, walk, block, walk, block, etc...
    rekkeken zone then punch em in the face.
    funky kick then throw/flame kick/sweep mixups.

cammy
    walk, vertical jump, walk, vertical jump, walk, block, walk, block, etc...
    c.forward zone
    hooligan roll
    'throw/cannon spike' mixups, etc...

[*]Do you enjoy the technical difficulty of ST when executing moves/ combos?

yes, i picked up balrog because its fun doing dash punch/headbutt one after another.

i also like doing ken's j.fierce, air hurricane, sweep.
    walk up dragons are too fun.
    short, short, super is fun too.
    i model my playstyle after aniken.

[*]Did any of you get the SBO'07 DVD? What did you think?

no, i saw some of it on youtube for free. sue me.

[*]Did any other Sim fans go crazy for the fireball>teleport>super trap Hakasese (Spelling?) sim pulled out against Honda in the SBO dvd?

didnt see it. sounds dirty though. hakase is amazingly good.

[*]Admit it, how often do you go to nohoho's site?

not too often. once a month.

[*]Do you purposely pick pink hawk?

no, pink hawk is for http://dontevenreply.com. but i would rape pink cammy.

[*]Who is your favorite character and why?

guile, cause he's so bad ass.
    s.fierce backfist looks so damn cool.
    cps1 chains were awesome.
    cps1 announcer saying "SONIC BOOM" sounded cool. i would spam SB just to hear that.
    then they gayed up the announcer in cps2

[*]Do you love to see low teirs win as much as I do?

no such thing as low tier!

[*]Who's your favorite low tier, and why?

fei long. he does massive damage. its fun to watch fei long whoop someone in 10 secs.

[*]Did you get the same feeling moving from SF2 to SF3 as you did from watching Aliens to Alien3? None of you favorite chracters returned... That really pissed me off.

yeah that pissed me off too. i think the system of third strike is neat with parry, overheads, etc. but i couldnt get into it because i didnt like the artwork or ANY of the characters. alien 3 pissed me off too...

no guile=automatic fail

[*]What is the favorite color of your character and why?

gold rog. uh, because i like it? he's so shiny.

[*]Do you even have a favorite color for a character?

red vega, black guile. but i use o. guile.

[*]Which boss character was/is your favorite.

balrog cause he yells when he punches you, haha. vega, cause he's like wolverine.

[*]Which boss character were you most excited to play in CE?

m. bison. 'psycho crusher/scissor kick' shenanigans.

[*]Do you really use the advanced methods as much as you should: piano-ing, push release, etc?
    yes, i piano reversal attacks, throws, supers, etc.
    i do rapid fire jabs/shorts.
    i whiff attacks to bait the opponent.
    i dont negative edge as much i should, though. i primarily negative edge with honda ochio throw loops.

[*]How do you size up an oppent b4 you play them?

i always believe i can beat the person next to me.
    ssf2t, sfa2, motw, kof, umk3, mk9, msh, rotd, tmnt:tf
  • ShinVegaShinVega Shoryuken'n est. 92' Joined: Posts: 191
    Japanese Tactic???

Okay, I've only seen 2 people use this tactic but it's VERY DEVASTATING when you're not use to it. I want anyone to confirm whether this is b/c of hax (which I HIGHLY doubt), controlled lag, or just bad ass tactics.

I know everyone in the ST forum already knows that you can drag the screen in order to cause the opponent to land on a passing fireball so make sure you know that b/f reading the rest.

Two Japanese players (Jodim, and Mintia) use this method/tactic. They some how, figured out a way to cause the screen to CONSTANTLY shake left to right (no matter where they are on the screen). Jodim has mastered this technique and it's almost impossible to play against because the screen never stops shaking (I don't mean a little jittery either, I mean like the game's having an epileptic seizure [btw I'm not trying to be funny or joke]). Not only that, but they also have "instant" blocks (never seen this anywhere else either), so even if you reversal them they can block it (in the middle of a move, example. s.jab xx block). They're both good players especially Jodim, but it just seems impossible the way they play the game. I've watched and played literally 10000s of matches and I've NEVER seen anyone use this tactic other than those two.

Again I want to make it clear I'm just looking for a solution as to how this can be possible. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. If this is just tactics then it's worth mastering IMO.
    No freely available material is allowed on this site, no exceptions. - ptp
    SF2 Code v1.0: t s+ T++ r f++ g+ m+ s+ v++ M++ n++:-- o++
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 4,389
    Not only that, but they also have "instant" blocks (never seen this anywhere else either), so even if you reversal them they can block it (in the middle of a move, example. s.jab xx block).

You're probably mistaking this for rollbacks. It isn't a tactic, rollbacks occur because of GGPO's prediction algorithm. Moves can start, and then the game will rollback to a state where the move didn't even start.
    KoF98UM - EX Yama, Eiji, Orochi Yashiro | KoF2k2 - Kim, Whip, Athena, Choi |
    Kof13 - Saiki, Shen, Vice | P4U2 - Shadow Labrys, Rise | GGXrd - Bedman
  • CronopioCronopio ST Joined: Posts: 2,164
    About the stage tiers:

Top Tier
    England
    USA (Rog)
    USA (Ken)

All with kickass music, especially the sped up versions when a character is near KO. Ken's background is a bit dull though IMO.

Upper Tier
    Spain
    Thailand (Sagat)
    Thailand (Bison)

Too bad you generally don't get them that often.

Middle Tier
    Mexico - Nice music and background, but it comes out A LOT, so I sometimes end up hating it.
    Jamaica - Same as the above.
    Japan (Ryu)
    Hong Kong
    USA (Guile)
    U.S.S.R.

Low Tier
    China
    Japan (Honda)
    India
    Brazil

Also, I've noticed that sometimes instead of getting random stages / getting stuck in a certain stage, the game starts going to the stage of the winning character. Does anyone know what triggers this? This seems to happen more frequently in long sets.
  • GanelonGanelon Joined: Posts: 1,101
    Lose a match with every character (dictator doesn't matter) without both sides reaching game over.
  • CronopioCronopio ST Joined: Posts: 2,164
    Thanks!
  • OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,249 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    my rankings for stages

top tier:
    england
    usa (guile)

2nd tier:
    hong kong
    thailand(bison)

bottom tier:
    japan (honda)
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
  • fatboyfatboy I beat anorexia: 10-0 Joined: Posts: 1,853
    updated... see 2nd post.
    Am I hungry? Sure, I could eat...
  • CrotchMonkeyCrotchMonkey G-R-A-S-P Joined: Posts: 691
    I wish I was good with sim. There's just something about him that's so unique, niche and underdog that I wish I was a diehard sim fan. I just can't play him though, not my style I guess.

Also to all who said Mexico stage is horrible, fuck anything is better than Hong Kong! Bad bad bad.

Oh yeah I'm dying to play some st right now but I forgot my ggpo password ugh.
    "War is ugly, but to be dominated is uglier." -Imam Khomeini

SA.M at his finest:
    TheMotherFknTime: YOU WANT PAIN
    TheMotherFknTime: YOU WANT PAIN
    TheMotherFknTime: AEGIS REFLECTOR
  • FuddFudd High Level Parking Joined: Posts: 1,215
    What happened with your blog, fatboy?
    "See, Super Turbo is a real man's game... But Street Fighter 4's like Chuck-E-Cheese, baby. Y'know what I'm saying? Where a kid can be a kid. I'm a grown-ass man, so clearly I'm not old enough to go in the ball pit." -Steve Harrison (Translation: dat Fo' make you soft)
    Super Turbo Revival
    "Everyone has a plan until they get magnetized." -SpiderDan
    PSN: Metonymous | Battle.net: Noun#1214 | Steam: Noun Proper | YT
    still there www.yoganoogie.blogspot.com

Working on something sick.............. expect something this week!
  • djfrijolesdjfrijoles First ST player to ever moon a live stream baby ! Joined: Posts: 2,054
    still there www.yoganoogie.blogspot.com

Working on something sick.............. expect something this week!

I R still waiting for my Gief Gift :sad: J/K brotha. Just wanted to say hi since it's been a while.
    Looking forward to your surprise. Any hints ? I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG !?!?!?!
    I R still waiting for my Gief Gift :sad: J/K brotha. Just wanted to say hi since it's been a while.
    Looking forward to your surprise. Any hints ? I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BLOG !?!?!?!

yea bro it is comming. My dvd burner, burned out. I am getting it replaced this week. Sorry man this month has been crazy.

1. went to coast rica.
    2. got hella sick
    3. got into a huge car wreck on way to evo. (Rolled my SUV)

So any way. It is comming I promise!
  • Homer PimpsonHomer Pimpson Questionable Joined: Posts: 1,179
    Top colors for random chars:

Ryu: I think we can all agree Mango Ryu is strongest. Start color is pretty beefy too, but Mango screams death and I <3 it. O. Ryu is worth playing for the classy white suit.

Ken: Black is cool...but that funky blue/purpleish is best. Booger green gets an honorable mention.

DeeJay: If I had to only play one color, I guess I would go with Blue Pants. Black and nugget green are nice though.

Guile: off white Guile (start) is top and mustard Guile (i think RH =/) is wayyyy at the bottom.

Honda: O.Honda color is best man

Gief: green or black speedo...gold gets an honorable mention

Sim: Smurf Sim is cool, as is Grey Alien Sim

Claw: lol Claw
    GGPO: MrSimpson
    ^^^^^ Got to go with the Bannana boat Geif. LOL... My absolute favorite... Besides getting your ass kicked by a pink Hawk.
  • UltraDavidUltraDavid commenta..ttorney?? Joined: Posts: 6,053
    Ryu: It doesn't even matter, they are no winners here. Just wash your hands over the buttons and whatever comes up is guaranteed to be terrible.

Ken: Obviously strong punch, the gray crap. It sucks, but it's the least retarded option he has. O. Ken red is a million times better.

DeeJay: Roundhouse. His skin tone looks weird in every other color.

Guile: Who. Even. Cares. Just writing a sentence about this guy is borizzzzzzzzzzz

Honda: It's all about roundhouse for that sweet red face paint.

Blanka: Short kick gray/red, of course.

Chun: Does she even have color options? I never pick her, and whenever I play against her I only see one color: red.

Gief: Jab red is top tier. Short gray is a close second, followed by hold-button black. Yellow is horrible, and blue is even worse.

Sim: Gray, for sure.

Fei: His purple is pretty hot.

Cammy: Roundhouse red, baby!

Hawk: Hawk has no good colors, although he's not quite as bad as Ryu and Ken in this department. But whatever, the only Hawk to pick is O Hawk, and he only comes in shades of denim.

Claw: Short kick red is probably my favorite color/outfit in the whole game. This was a huge reason was I a Claw player when I first started playing this game.

Boxer: O Boxer is the best color.

Sagat: O. Sagat's color is alright. Whatever.

Dictator: Fierce red/gray and start all-gold are both super badass. His purple/green combination is probably the dumbest color in the game.
    Your legal insider in entertainment and video games!
    www.dpgatlaw.com
    www.twitter.com/UltraDavid
    www.facebook.com/UltraDavidFB

Gief: Jab red is top tier. Short gray is a close second, followed by hold-button black. Yellow is horrible, and blue is even worse.

I remeber our very first match we exchange hellos like a normal first fight and as soon as I pick the next thing that comes up is

"blue........who picks blue ?" :rofl:
    I remeber our very first match we exchange hellos like a normal first fight and as soon as I pick the next thing that comes up is

"blue........who picks blue ?" :rofl:

UltraDavid with the psychological warfare lmao wow :amazed:
  • PUffy2k316PUffy2k316 Joined: Posts: 322
    It's always pissed me off that there are a billion alternate colors for each character but I can't make Ryu white and Ken red (aside from picking O. Ryu and O. Ken).
    It's always pissed me off that there are a billion alternate colors for each character but I can't make Ryu white and Ken red (aside from picking O. Ryu and O. Ken).

There is a way...

I forgot about O.Ken. Best color for Ken is red alllll day.
  • Ryu1999Ryu1999 Keyboard Warrior Joined: Posts: 838
    Ryu: It doesn't even matter, they are no winners here. Just wash your hands over the buttons and whatever comes up is guaranteed to be terrible.

Ken: Obviously strong punch, the gray crap. It sucks, but it's the least retarded option he has. O. Ken red is a million times better.

Ryu: O. Color is too bomb. CE/ST colors are great, screw you UltraDavid :mad: If I ever play N. Ryu, I use CE since back on Kaillera everyone seems to use the HF color. Plus Valle uses it so I don't want to look like a jock-rider

Ken: HF Purple all day. It's been an option in every SF game that Ken's been in, must be popular enough of a color to warrant the ubiquity

Honda: Jab. Blue/Black, everything else kinda sucks

Chun: Almost all her colors are great except the dark green

Blanka: I only really dig the HF color

Gief: I like the red. All of his colors are great though

Guile: Everyone likes CE brown for whatever reason. I like Start White and HF Blue

Dhalsim: HF Black/Brown, but JCole already rocks it so I use Start Baby Blue/Pink lol

Balrog: I use the CE color since it matches the mis-colored icon they use in-game. Everything else except the Hold black looks terrible

Vega: RH blue/purple. A lot of great colors for such a terrible character

Sagat: RH blue/grey, similar to Ryu's CE Color

Bison: Too many. I like CE green/orange since it hurts people's eyes

Cammy: Jab, basically a less saturated version of her O color.

Dee Jay: I like the blue/black/greyish-purple, but Il use the Fierce Green since no one else seems to rock it online

Hawk: Pink hawk all day! No but seriously, the Alt O. Greyish-blue color rocks

Fei: RH Grey. The Strong Purple was pretty popular when the game was in arcades.
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:25 PM): dammit i need toilet paper, we're all out
    Me (10:27:36 PM): backed up to all get out?
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:40 PM): so i'll shit then shower
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:46 PM): then shave
    "orangemegaslide" (10:27:48 PM): brb in a bit