Williamsport, MD Jan 18th Results

13»

Comments

• sparatiksparatik Real Man of Genius Joined: Posts: 446
    Originally posted by kikin
    Sparatik; what is black ice? Is it delicious and what drink goes well with it? You get my stool I forgot? the whole drive back I knew i forgot somehting. I need a hand getting my xbox to play all those emulated games, someone help or getting the right controller adpater to work with my pc emulator. Anyhow good console tourney. Later.
    black ice
    n.
    A thin, nearly invisible coating of ice that forms on paved surfaces.

and kiks, i totally forgot the stool. Blame it on will hailstock for rushing me to leave.

you need to get the xbox modded before it can play the games.
    "i'd like to see you try that!!
    we probably wont have a cvs machine at springfield no more,cuz i would smash your face in that shit!!"
    -USMC JAGUAR
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Originally posted by sparatik
    black ice
    n.
    A thin, nearly invisible coating of ice that forms on paved surfaces.

and kiks, i totally forgot the stool. Blame it on will hailstock for rushing me to leave.

you need to get the xbox modded before it can play the games.

BTW...I found a small little black stool. I'm assuming it's yours? I'll hold on to it and your welcome to come get it or have someone get it for you whenever you want.
  • AMinorThreatAMinorThreat EasyCoast Cruel Joke Joined: Posts: 1,667
    Remember when betting on Marvel whitey seems like a good bet but always put it on the Jew because they know how to make that cash :cool:.
    Yes.. .. this is NerdJosh! Please donate your pot monster donations to Guard Crush every other Wednesday! =D
  • YPeiYPei Alex is TOP TIER Joined: Posts: 378
    Originally posted by AMinorThreat
    Remember when betting on Marvel whitey seems like a good bet but always put it on the Jew because they know how to make that cash :cool:.

:D
    A: LOL its jackie chan dressed as chun-li
    B: LOL its 1998 dressed as 2005
    - Jive Turkey Jones

Moose falls off rainbow road due to the awesomeness of blue shell red shell combo and loses by 3 points.
  • kikinkikin Joined: Posts: 101
    To C-god or khang, I forgot to collect my 3rd place winnings for 3rd strike. Tell me if I should go to city place mall and have it given it to me. a good byproduct is i'll get to own more.
  • exodusexodus anti-vid scrub advocate! Joined: Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    kikin: come to city place -- i'll play you for that money :D
  • YPeiYPei Alex is TOP TIER Joined: Posts: 378
    haha
    A: LOL its jackie chan dressed as chun-li
    B: LOL its 1998 dressed as 2005
    - Jive Turkey Jones

Moose falls off rainbow road due to the awesomeness of blue shell red shell combo and loses by 3 points.
  • CatalystCatalyst For all your supernatural elimination needs. Joined: Posts: 128 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh man...these were the days. Who knows where C-GOD is now?
    XBL: Catalyst
    PSN: CanyonSplitter
    CFN: Catalyst

SFV: Necalli, Alex, Cammy
    USF4: T.Hawk, Dan, Cammy
    SF3 3S: Q, Sean
    SFA3: T.Hawk, Dan, Cammy

13»