Williamsport, MD Jan 18th Results

13»

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Sparatik, you're not the only one. Me, Brice and Pete stopped for gas to drive back to Reisterstown, and Brice suspected something was wrong from the way the cashier talked to Pete when he asked for how he wanted his sandwich made, prolly cuz he was Azn.

AARGH!!!!! THE AMBROSIA EATING WOMAN IS BACK!!!
  • TFGMTFGM Emperor of Empire Arcadia Joined: Posts: 1,372
    ~Born to Play~

For record purposes only. I need this for something.

Marvel vs Capcom 2

1st- Isaac "Tyranidman" Graham - MSP
    2nd- Mike "Infinite" Williams - Row, MSS, Santrax, MSP (Empire)
    3rd- Victor Rivas - Storm/sent/cammy, Mag/Cable/Cammy
    4th- Josh "AMinorThreat" - Row
    5th- Arturo "Sabin" Sanchez - Santrax, Storm/Sent/Cable (Empire)
    5th- Peter "DHGTempest" Luong - MSP, Combofiend
    7th- Ernesto - Storm/Cable/SonSon
    7th- Ryan "Hated One 8" - Santrax, Matrix
    9th- Darryn "TripleAgent" Felton - Sent/Cable/BH, BH/Cable/Cyclops
    9th- Jacob "Toi Yet" - Row
    9th- James Austin - Watts, BH/Sent/Tron
    9th- Ami "ZeldaLeft" - Santrax, Storm/Sent/Cable (Empire)
    13th- Tom "Tom@ss" Newlin - Combofiend, MSP
    13th- Alex "Fat" Pei - Scrub, Santrax
    13th- Christian "Skisonic" Sutton - MSP, Matrix
    13th- Frody "Your Mom" - Guile/IM/Tron, Guile/Sent/Tron
    17th- Johan "gunjack_fever" Karim - MSS
    17th- Antone "Famicom" Rosario - Mag/Sent/Cyclops
    17th- Eric "ShinShay" Lee - Mag/Sent/Capcom, MSP
    17th- Manuel Garcia - Mag/Cable/Psy
    17th- David "Sparatik" - Cable/Guile/Tron
    17th- Jarvi C - Cable/Storm/Capcom
    17th- Jose "J.Lo" Lopez - Scrub, Santrax
    24th- Brice "Twinblade" Adams - MSP
    24th- Donnie - Megaman/Cable/Capcom
    24th- Billy P

Street Fighter 3rd Strike [26 players]

1. eric lee "shinshay"
    2. arturo sanchez "sabin"(Empire)
    3. adam jennings "kikin"
    4. khang trinh "exodus"
    5. johan karim "gunjack fever"
    5. james austin (was lazy and played twelve & necro)
    7. steven harrison (uber pad warrior!)
    7. christian sutton "skisonic"
    9. savonne "archetype"
    9. vin n. "alphastorm"
    9. alex pei "venom111"
    9. david fennell "sparatik"
    13. will hailstock "cell"
    13. anthony gilbert "gimpy"
    13. josh b. "joshthefunkdoc"
    13. charles smith
    17. greg lane "stray"
    17. josh j. "srkblast"
    17. donnie m.
    17. steve nichols "krost"
    17. tomass "thebirdie"
    17. steve bissett
    17. josh r. "cuervo"
    17. billy p.
    25. alex mort "mr mort"
    25. steve ? "xiggurat"

GGXX (48 players)

1. Kenji "KBNova" (Anji)
    2. Jake "Toiyet" (Testament/Chipp/Sol) (Empire)
    3. Steve Henderson (Ky/Johnny)
    4. Donnie "Iceman" (eddie)
    5. Josh FDoc (Bridget)
    5. Anthony "Destin" (Dizzy)
    7. Malik "Fatcat" (Sol)
    7. Dane (Eddie)

Street Fighter 2Turbo (17 players)

1. Arturo (Empire)
    2. Eric Lee
    3. Mike "Masaka"

Street Fighter Alpha 3 (23 players)

1. Arturo (Empire)
    2.Tomass
    3.Sparatik
    4.C-GOD
    5.Kikin
    5.David Wright
    7.Anthony "Gimpy"
    7.Josh "Aminorthreat"

End Record.
    It's not about what you win, it's about what you do with that win.
  • YPeiYPei Alex is TOP TIER Joined: Posts: 378
    wtf?
    A: LOL its jackie chan dressed as chun-li
    B: LOL its 1998 dressed as 2005
    - Jive Turkey Jones

Moose falls off rainbow road due to the awesomeness of blue shell red shell combo and loses by 3 points.
  • GimpyGimpy Joined: Posts: 9,490 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Originally posted by YPei
    wtf?

My thoughts exactly.:confused:
    C.O.P.A

Me, Shinshay, Shatterstar, Lil' Majin, Rokusho, Nobita Kun, Million, Hold Dat, R.P.D rookie, shinryukev, Mycah Leonhart, b1gazn, Warblade49, GunflameBuri, Shizuma_15, Level 3
  • TFGMTFGM Emperor of Empire Arcadia Joined: Posts: 1,372
    ~Born to Play~

Just ignore it...it is admin work. I had to make a copy of the tournament for future benifits for you guys. So I had to make a copy of all the games that was played and people invovled. Its nothing important for you. Nothing personal
    It's not about what you win, it's about what you do with that win.
    wtf?
    - Jive Turkey Jones

Moose falls off rainbow road due to the awesomeness of blue shell red shell combo and loses by 3 points.
  • SlideSlide Inactive Member Joined: Posts: 3,084
    Originally posted by TFGM
    ~Born to Play~

Just ignore it...it is admin work. I had to make a copy of the tournament for future benifits for you guys. So I had to make a copy of all the games that was played and people invovled. Its nothing important for you. Nothing personal

you're going in circles.
    if it's for future benefit for everyone, how is it not important for anyone?
    Originally posted by OrangeMegaslide

you're going in circles.
    if it's for future benefit for everyone, how is it not important for anyone?

good point. as for TFGM, wtf?
    - Jive Turkey Jones

wtf?
    Originally posted by QuakeII_Best
    wtf?

wtf?
    - Jive Turkey Jones

• exodusexodus anti-vid scrub advocate! Joined: Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    what the goddamned fuck? :confused:

i swear, he's retarded or something. :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by exodus
    what the goddamned fuck? :confused:

i swear, he's retarded or something. :rolleyes:

yeah he is :(
    - Jive Turkey Jones

• Colt SteeleColt Steele Pain don't hurt Joined: Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Shawn......I know I'm all late showing up to the thread and shit, but I want to chime in on the props and many ty's to you and April for having everyone over. It was cool as hell seeing you guys again, and cool seeing a decent snowfall, too. Everything we get down my way is a shitty overnight dusting that's gone by morning. I can't blame you for throwing in the towel on having these things at home, though....no matter how many good intentions there are, with that many people in the house something's gonna get ruined.
    For the brackets.....I swear to God, if I get Fennell's Blanka in the first round one more time I'll shoot myself.
    Tom.....I didn't even get to say 'sup until we were leaving, practically, sorry bro, next time we gotta at least get in free play while we wait for XXX player to finish their other match. Hopefully next time we won't have to cut out so early.
    To all others, was great to see that many peepz turn out, look forward to another, perhaps one of koop's 'gatherings'.....propz to the silver spring crew.
    Muktuk eating champion '07
  • sparatiksparatik Real Man of Genius Joined: Posts: 446
    Originally posted by HyperBomber
    For the brackets.....I swear to God, if I get Fennell's Blanka in the first round one more time I'll shoot myself.
    Blanka loves you. He died for your sins.
    "i'd like to see you try that!!
    we probably wont have a cvs machine at springfield no more,cuz i would smash your face in that shit!!"
    -USMC JAGUAR
  • Colt SteeleColt Steele Pain don't hurt Joined: Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Why the fuck couldn't he have stayed dead then?! And why does he keep fighting? He's got all them goddamn coconuts and melons and shit that he likes to throw at people, next time I take Dante at character select :mad:
    Muktuk eating champion '07
  • SlideSlide Inactive Member Joined: Posts: 3,084
    aw shit i just remembered when i blew that match against Tom, when my A-Guy jumped into his V-Sim's yoga flame. everybody was like "OOoo0ooh"

i thought that shit was the yoga fire yo.

i probably could have placed, if i'd gotten past that one.
    Who needs the E.A. when Maryland has guys like Isacc ,and Eric.:lol: Congrats to you both...... for placing 1st...... holding it down for your "own" rep..... and the MD area.

Thank you C God for hold a great tournament. (even though I missed it.....)
    Dam! Maryland just lost to Duke.:mad:
  • KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod
    Originally posted by sparatik
    On the way to the tournament, I took a wrong turn and went the wrong direction onto US-11 (i think), and at a stoplight I noticed a restaurant with an interesting name... Keith's Kountry Kitchen. Something looked wrong... but it didn't hit me until koop said, "KKK!!" I then took notice that there was nothing but white people in this area. 3 blacks guys in a car probably stood out, so we got to C-GOD's place ASAP.

Interesting place that Williamsport is... interesting.

That was classic, we needed a camcorder.

OH AND CHERRY PIES....OH MY OH MY...

I knew then we were in the rural area...especially when we ended up in West Virginia:eek: :eek: with at bridge that had a sign that said

DO NOT ENTER

lmfao...shyt was hilarious oh damn David cant forget when everybody tensed up when we walked in McDonalds..."oh damn...colored folk" :lol:

but the chick in the lil gas station didnt care...rung me up for 1 drink instead of two...must of knew bout koop :cool:
    Respected... simple as that.
  • kikinkikin Joined: Posts: 101
    Props was given out to everyone who showed - but what about the people who didn't show? Bmorechun, Will Martin, Tommykid, Eric v., darrick Perez, and the other usual gametimers. Granted a lot of gametimers did come, but those who didn't show were the shit talkers and so everyone got along too well at this tourney. Ya'll would be glad to know the space where gt is still vacant cause nothing could replace its power and ernesto told me landmark mall (where I first started my sf world back in 1991) now has a buncha capcom fighters such as 3rd strike, mvc2 and some others. Perhaps the old crew has a new place now.

I'm happy I got top 5 in every tourney I entered, not bad for not playing for nearly a year, so I will def. go to Texas showdown now. Alpha 3 was the funnest of all the games as usual (it was where I got this nickname after all). Sparatik; what is black ice? Is it delicious and what drink goes well with it? You get my stool I forgot? the whole drive back I knew i forgot somehting. I need a hand getting my xbox to play all those emulated games, someone help or getting the right controller adpater to work with my pc emulator. Anyhow good console tourney. Later.
    On the way to the tournament, I took a wrong turn and went the wrong direction onto US-11 (i think), and at a stoplight I noticed a restaurant with an interesting name... Keith's Kountry Kitchen. Something looked wrong... but it didn't hit me until koop said, "KKK!!" I then took notice that there was nothing but white people in this area. 3 blacks guys in a car probably stood out, so we got to C-GOD's place ASAP.

Interesting place that Williamsport is... interesting.

LOL! You mean that shit still exists? Just come to my place...you'll be safe here. I have an attack guinea pig. LOL!
  • sparatiksparatik Real Man of Genius Joined: Posts: 446
    Originally posted by kikin
    Sparatik; what is black ice? Is it delicious and what drink goes well with it? You get my stool I forgot? the whole drive back I knew i forgot somehting. I need a hand getting my xbox to play all those emulated games, someone help or getting the right controller adpater to work with my pc emulator. Anyhow good console tourney. Later.
    black ice
    n.
    A thin, nearly invisible coating of ice that forms on paved surfaces.

and kiks, i totally forgot the stool. Blame it on will hailstock for rushing me to leave.

you need to get the xbox modded before it can play the games.
    "i'd like to see you try that!!
    we probably wont have a cvs machine at springfield no more,cuz i would smash your face in that shit!!"
    -USMC JAGUAR
    black ice
    n.
    A thin, nearly invisible coating of ice that forms on paved surfaces.

and kiks, i totally forgot the stool. Blame it on will hailstock for rushing me to leave.

you need to get the xbox modded before it can play the games.

BTW...I found a small little black stool. I'm assuming it's yours? I'll hold on to it and your welcome to come get it or have someone get it for you whenever you want.
  • AMinorThreatAMinorThreat EasyCoast Cruel Joke Joined: Posts: 1,667
    Remember when betting on Marvel whitey seems like a good bet but always put it on the Jew because they know how to make that cash :cool:.
    Yes.. .. this is NerdJosh! Please donate your pot monster donations to Guard Crush every other Wednesday! =D
    Originally posted by AMinorThreat
    Remember when betting on Marvel whitey seems like a good bet but always put it on the Jew because they know how to make that cash :cool:.

:D
    - Jive Turkey Jones

• kikinkikin Joined: Posts: 101
    To C-god or khang, I forgot to collect my 3rd place winnings for 3rd strike. Tell me if I should go to city place mall and have it given it to me. a good byproduct is i'll get to own more.
  • exodusexodus anti-vid scrub advocate! Joined: Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    kikin: come to city place -- i'll play you for that money :D
    haha
    - Jive Turkey Jones

• CatalystCatalyst For all your supernatural elimination needs. Joined: Posts: 131 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Oh man...these were the days. Who knows where C-GOD is now?
    XBL: Catalyst
    PSN: CanyonSplitter
    CFN: Catalyst

SFV: Necalli, Alex, Cammy
    USF4: T.Hawk, Dan, Cammy
    SF3 3S: Q, Sean
    SFA3: T.Hawk, Dan, Cammy

13»