Weeklies Canceled

13»

Comments

• SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I'm new to this site, but I look forward to entering the first tournament in june if NC isn't too far away to pla7
  • Mr.NoodleMr.Noodle Rage...Rising... Joined: Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I can make it to tomorrow's tournament but I'll be at my friend's house. I'm rusty and I suck but I need some practice from anything.
    Im tellin y'all a story in a gangsta way/ Thats how I roll nigga, AYE BAY BAY!!!!/ DingDang McGee
  • alphazealotalphazealot Smashboards Owner Joined: Posts: 302
    God damn it.

I've lost internet for my Wii for the next few weeks. Maybe I can play again come mid june.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I actually don't have work this week and it's the format I enjoy so hopefully I'll be there.
    That or I do the responsible thing and study for my test the next day, but I'll try and be there.
  • eddymastaeddymasta The Man Without Fear Joined: Posts: 702
    I'll try and get to my wii in time for this, but I gotta work till 9 so we'll see what happens
    GGPO: Angrylobster
  • BigJonStud12BigJonStud12 Great Stick of DOOM Joined: Posts: 97
    Though I am sad to see the weeklies go, I understand why. I like to thank xS A M U R A Ix for hosting these tournaments. They were certainly a blast. If I am able to get some good amount of free time, I may try hosting some myself. However, depending on what happens next week, I may be extremely busy for the next couple of months. Finally, thanks to everyone who participated in these tournaments. There were some really good competitors, and I hope to play you all sometime later.
    "Luck is for idiots."

- Dr. Doom
    DOOM #3
  • omfgomfg Joined: Posts: 2,028
    damn. these are gone for good? I missed a good amount of tourneys because I didn't have a controller. is anyone hosting any tourneys at all?
    see ya buddy

even if you die, I'll kill you... :badboy:
    <3 don't let life fool you. everything is black or white
13»