LandMaster!

KeitsKeits OneTrueGame.comJoined: Posts: 8,765 mod
Did you guys know that you can drop through the nozzle of the Landmasters, just like any thin platform?

This could change everything... Any character that can make it to the front fourth of the nozzle can just wait till they are near the top and drop through to avoid top screen death. How did this slip by me (and so many others) for so long?
Visit OneTrueGame.com for information on DIVEKICK, Tunnel, and future projects.

Comments

• Jon SlaytonJon Slayton Consistently Inconsistent Joined: Posts: 4,305
    Yeah but then they can just drop the land master on you from above after you drop down. Still though, good find.
    "You know that sinking feeling when Zero hits you?" - MTP

You can only be as good as those you copy, those who you seek to emulate. If you want to be great then be yourself.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I believe they can also shoot you while you're dropping down...
    I knew this :-|

I just never play anybody who uses Fox, Falco or Wolf. I thought everyone else knew it...

But I also thought there wasn't much practical application for it.
  • KeitsKeits OneTrueGame.com Joined: Posts: 8,765 mod
    I believe they can also shoot you while you're dropping down...

Not in the air.
  • CyntalanCyntalan Joined: Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Well that just neutered the Landmaster...
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

"NO! NOT LIKE THIS!" - Random audience member, Evo 2k9 SC4 finals. Go Hilde!
    "You are a weird, adorable little man, OZ." - Vynce
    "I violated marc but we definitely cool now." - dre37k
    I've tried that before actually. They usually can just drop back down to fall on you. Its another thing you can try to do to prolong it though.
  • KeitsKeits OneTrueGame.com Joined: Posts: 8,765 mod

Drop back down and try to get the ledge. Then roll up off the ledge as they come near to get knocked behind them, then try to get back on top to repeat.

At very worst, you shouldnt ever be 2-stocked by these stupid things anymore.
  • OromanOroman .... Joined: Posts: 584
    Good find Keits.