SSFIIT HDR GOOD Games

Comments

• Zero1_Zero1_ Combo fraud Joined: Posts: 642
    ggs to all latey..

hey guys, what is a good way to record games? is there a way to do it without a camera?
    I assume your Xbox is connected to your cab via VGA cable right? Then this might possibly work (only thing that might be an issue is resolutions).
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/VGA-PC-to-Component-Ypbpr-TV-AV-Splitter-Converter-Box-/180769492153?pt=US_Video_Cables_Adapters&hash=item2a16b38cb9

It's a no-name device, but claims to take a VGA input and split it into a VGA output and component too; so you can still have your Xbox connected to the cab, but you gain some component out too... I'd be weary of lag though, so I think I'd prefer to get a dumb VGA splitting cable and just send one to the converter and the other to the cab.

Then you connect your component to something like this:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hauppauge-HD-PVR-USB-Hi-def-H-264-Video-Capture-Encoder-Device-USB-2-0-NEW-/320863835719?pt=UK_Computing_TV_Tuner_Video_Capture_Devices&hash=item4ab4f99647

Pricey, but I know loads of people use these including the guys at Team Limit Break who do the recording/streaming for Sodium Showdown, Proving Grounds and also the upcoming i46.
  • Super1NYCSuper1NYC Superior Fighters 1nc (SF1) Joined: Posts: 612
    GGs Blitz. That last Hawk vs Ryu match should have been recorded. 4 rounds, 0 vitality, fuckin awesome.

That truly was an awesome match indeed, it came down to the last pixel of energy in the final round. Wish I had been recording it but I just moved and my setup is still very rudimentary. Next time there's any potential for a match like that, I'll be ready...

GGS to all.
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072
    GGs Blitz. That last Hawk vs Ryu match should have been recorded. 4 rounds, 0 vitality, fuckin awesome.

That was a friggin' nailbiter every round. Good games stud.
    Sorry for the late reply, not much on SRK these days.
    GGs to level 32 zangief aka snakeyes ,and blitzfu

Good games InitzialD (sp?), very awesome Fei BTW.
    That truly was an awesome match indeed, it came down to the last pixel of energy in the final round. Wish I had been recording it but I just moved and my setup is still very rudimentary. Next time there's any potential for a match like that, I'll be ready...

GGS to all.

Good games, looking forward to any recordings you can manage.
    Sorry for the late reply. not much on SRK these days.
    Good games, looking forward to any recordings you can manage.

GGS to blitzfu, mad possum, Mr. X64, Zwire nl and ize4lyf aka NLP OU.
    I will be recording matches starting today, and I'll upload the best ones to youtube.

GGS to anyone I missed as well.
  • SuperiorTech83SuperiorTech83 Joined: Posts: 2
    ggs everyone I've met in here...lots of good players. I use this id on xbl and share it with my brother.
    Level32 zangief shoutouts, axe Ono, and blitzfu thank you for killing us repeatedly :)
  • djcaution150djcaution150 Joined: Posts: 9
    ggs to RenoMd, bXAfterShockXd, DarkdreamT2, BullFrog, Swole t, Metabolism, Six buttons, GoGo Gadget Guys, Rosaro, Armed 4 Death, GlitchnDmatrix, Super1nyc, IIGRENADE, XEROWOLF, Boostin Db, And Whoever Else I played Recently
    xXTlegendary1Xx - Team W.I.T
  • DOC CHAOSDOC CHAOS Joined: Posts: 13
    ggs to all that ive played this week, too many to count and post! I'm so busy leveling up my Ryu! After a month hiatus I figured it was time to play HDR again, very good competition lately
    GGS: METABOLIZM, II GRENADE, RenoMD, BlueTallCans and anyone I missed!
  • Zero1_Zero1_ Combo fraud Joined: Posts: 642
    GGs to un4given9h0st. Don't know who this guy is, but despite the lag (must have been West Coast), had some real good games. He played the matchups well against all my charcters except Boxer, but that might have been lag benefitting me for a change.
  • ExposedDExposedD Persona 5 Joined: Posts: 6,263
    ggs to urth , quari , blitzfu , and a couple of others that came and went.
    Persona 5
  • SuperiorTech83SuperiorTech83 Joined: Posts: 2
    good games ize4lyf, super1nyc, eazy da kid, Caucajun, kisuke, Axe ono, and a bunch of people I can't remember atm :\

bad games to a certain someone who beat me a bunch of times on a laggy connection and then decided to disconnect when he got perfected.
  • TheMrTuttleTheMrTuttle Joined: Posts: 139
    Hadn't played in awhile, and lucked out with a good lobby! ggs Caucajun, howmuchkeefe, TheTarman
    good games super1nyc, ize4lyf, eazy da kid, Caucajun, kisuke, Axe ono, and a bunch of people I can't remember atm :\

November 2012 good games from Super1NYC:

GGS: SuperiorTech83! I just saw your post today.
    GGS also to METABOLIZM, mad possum, NShogatsu, synco, CoolDEVASTATOR, NarcissusCheeser, blitzfu, Caucajun, Snake Eyez, DOC CHAOS, Eazy Da Kid, kelvinhbo, Boostin DB, rokuto, TOUCH 0F D3ATH, VolcanoIsBack and anyone I missed!
    GGS in SSF2T (classic) to Jumpsuit, LA Bosko and everyone else!

64 game winning streak - games 37 to 64, 45 minutes long: (turn sound up if audio is low)

mad possum (halo E. Honda) vs blitzfu (Ken):

mad possum (E. Honda) vs left4feds (M. Bison)
  • SpiderbaneSpiderbane Berserker Joined: Posts: 71
    Good games to a lot of people lately including: Caucajun, Pathos, Emperion, blitzfu, DGV, Diplomatz, Lo Mei Gai, soopakripnud, notwearingpantz, beeks the cat, and Jumpsuit!
    GGS also to Tarman, regardless of any current conflict.

Special GGS to blitzfu today - we each perfected each other but overall I got a nasty beatdown! :( hahaha
    GGS to howmuchkeefe a few days ago.
    GGS: METABOLIZM, blitzfu,Caucajun, soopakripnud, Tarman, CoolDEVASTATOR, EazyDaKid and everyone else from last night.
  • SpiderbaneSpiderbane Berserker Joined: Posts: 71
    Good games to Caucajun, soopakripnud, Super1NYC (only one match due to Cipher2000 pretty much running the room last night), and of course Cipher2000 for kicking my ass with his Guile.

A special shout out to my friend, Screamingmuffin for being a good sport in our room and most importantly, beating MJAMES790 in a ranked match doing random things with Balrog LMAO!

Special GGS to blitzfu today - we each perfected each other but overall I got a nasty beatdown! :( hahaha

Ah let me guess...
    Records-mutedcamera-1roundperfect-STOPsrecording-gettinghandledsince.

How accurate was that? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-D:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) supeeeeeeerior fightersss OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk
    Persona 5
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    GGs to everyone I've played lately. Thanks for the games!

I think super1nyc's enduring enthusiasm for the game is pretty inspiring, actually. makes me nostalgic for HDR's golden age
  • DOC CHAOSDOC CHAOS Joined: Posts: 13
    Have been messing with Fei this week with some decent results, learning some of his matchups and getting sh*t on by Honda players lol.That's when I pull out purp. DJ :)

GGs to Chizzelz86, BlueTallCans, Blitzfu, Zilnib, Lo Mei Gai, Empirion, Scar7thumb, ESUROS, fq0, and many more
    GGs to everyone I've played lately. Thanks for the games!

I think super1nyc's enduring enthusiasm for the game is pretty inspiring, actually. makes me nostalgic for HDR's golden age

Thanks, GGS howmuchkeefe the other day. GGS to BlueTallCans recently.

GGS yesterday to: METABOLIZM, Jumpsuit, CoolDEVASTATOR, The Tarman, Empirion, Narcissus Caesar and everyone else from last night.

GGS today: Volcano, Caucajun, SuperiorTech83 and everyone else.
    GGS and welcome back: Decimates1! good Ryu as always and an up-and-coming Chun-li to boot!
    GGS also to: GlitchinDmatrix, GoGo GadgetGuys and xXTLegendary1Xx.

12/16/2012-12/17/2012
    GGS: blitzfu, howmuchkeefe, Ayc1x, Auwdio (OG Feds) and IRISH NEMES1S.
  • coNcoN Joined: Posts: 869 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Havent been on HDR in forever but...

rofl GGs @ el patriarca 2. You fucking suck with Gouki and Claw, but ill GGs you anyway cause your rage makes me laugh.

GGs to Metabolizm. You got better, but not up to snuff yet. GGPO will bring you up if you go.
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    Havent been on HDR in forever but...

rofl GGs @ el patriarca 2. You f*cking suck with Gouki and Claw, but ill GGs you anyway cause your rage makes me laugh.

GGs to Metabolizm. You got better, but not up to snuff yet. GGPO will bring you up if you go.

Actually, METABOLIZM is way out of your league. You're not good enough to even try out, while METABOLIZM is a top tier member.
    You're a better trash talker though, which you will prove in your response to this.

Did you even manage to get a single win against him?
    lol Metab is a decent Guile/Boxer but ive played better ones IRL and on GGPO, hence, not upto snuff. Sorry, but non-stop rush punches dont work when they keep getting eaten resulting in dizzy then KO'd boxer. lol @ me managing a single win. He won 3 times because he actually adapted this time, which is why i said he got better. He used to get 0 wins.

He has the potential to be better, but he wont reach it on HDR since comp is stagnant. Moreover, the connections are still horrible, which made me realize why i stopped gettin on HDR in the first place lol. He must play numerous people way better than him, not lose bad to one decent person ocassionally but then beat up on scrubs.

Regardless if you prefer HDR or ST, unless you have access to IRL high level comp, playing the overall higher level comp on GGPO will make you better at either game.

The only person who even gave me a decent challenge on HDR the same night was el patriarca, and he completely went silent after 8 losses. Even switched to Claw when Gouki wasnt winning. Shock to his system when someone replied back to him in spanish and raped him, making his rage then complete silence all the better.

That said, if Metabolizm is the top tier member of your clan, how are the rest of yall? If youre any indicator, the rest of yall arent even worth it. Im out of his league? Hes losing to an average player lol. Metab has potential, i cant say the same for you. I know you or anyone from your "clan" (lol) will never hop on GGPO just for the higher level comp.

Never forget Super... "I GOTTA TURN OFF MY MIC AND GET SERIOUS." Ive heard that numerous times and the result never changed. The first time i heard it, it was when i ran a train against both you and Metabolizm. And thats happened twice with both of yall in the same room on separate occasions.
    Did you even manage to get a single win against him?

lol Irony, yes?
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
  • presbran86presbran86 Hey Joined: Posts: 8
    GG's to Tarman and Blitzfu. even though blitz never responds to my friend requests or messages.
    XBL GT: prestonb86
    :)

You won't see the SURPERIOR FIGHTERS on GGPO simply because we have input watchers over there (You know what i'm talking about).
    Super is well aware of this. That's why him and his buttbuddy are still stuck playing HDR thinking they are the best , haha.

They would get eaten alive on GGPO , especially super.
    Persona 5
    Oh god... Turbo? Both of em?..
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    Oh god... Turbo? Both of em?..

Super has used turbo for as long as i can remember. Metabolizm i'm not sure but it wouldn't suprise me at all since he decided to be in a SF clan with Super1NYC.
    Persona 5
    Eh, ive never seen any evidence of Metab using. Is Metab the buttbuddy? Ive seen Super do some questionable shit that i thought mustve been turbo in certain situations concerning hands. Or turning off the mic to get serious faster than anyone ive ever seen, i thought was turbo.

Neither instance helped him though.

But if thats why he wont hop on GGPO, lol. Thats why Input Watch is great.
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    Persona 5
    Con, we both know that I can easily crush you without doing a single hundred hands slap.
    You'll always make excuses, because you're not a good player so what else can you do?? :)
    I routinely beat el patriarca and make him rage quit, as he did recently, and Honda vs Akuma is one of the worst matchups in the game.

METABOLIZM and I are both way out of your league, so instead of typing our names to get attention, try getting better. :) We practice with the best, and we beat the best. Again, you are in no position to be saying anything at all. If you feel otherwise, we will both have a first to 5 against you, and we will both beat you.

ExposedD lost miserably to me in ranked and still can't get over it, that's hilarious. He needs to practice so that next time won't be a waste of my time.
    Con, we both know that I can easily crush you without doing a single hundred hands slap.
    Odd... Why hasnt it happened yet? lol
    You'll always make excuses, because you're not a good player so what else can you do?? :)
    rofl Where are these excuses? And why all of a sudden are you denying your losses? Youve never done it before whenever i popped in here to remind you youre easy.
    I routinely beat el patriarca and make him rage quit, as he did recently, and Honda vs Akuma is one of the worst matchups in the game.
    Im gonna raise the bullshit flag on this one. If you were beating a faggot like patriarca, you would have videos up say "LOOK, I TROLLED THIS AKUMA!!! WITH HONDA!!!"
    I practice ag
    METABOLIZM and I are both way out of your league
    You deny the losses, then you admit your out of my league? Wow, i applaud you for that one. It must be hard for you to admit that someones skill level is higher when youre the SUPERIOR FIGHTERS.
    so instead of typing our names to get attention, try getting better. :) We practice with the best, and we beat the best. Again, you are in no position to be saying anything at all
    But i am in a position to say something, ive beaten you and your TOP TIER clan mate down. Anyone who has beaten you down can look at what i said and confirm "yep, he does that to a T". And the best? rofl. Theres higher level comp overall on GGPO.
    If you feel otherwise, we will both have a first to 5 against you, and we will both beat you.
    Id be happy to accept on GGPO. Last night was a clear reminder why i stopped hopping on HDR: stagnant comp, unstable connections, and most of all, people who have no idea how to punish, or what footsies are, then complain when my pokes are stuffing everything their doing. On GGPO, better connections, easy for others to spectate, and best of all, Input Watch to show everyone once and for all that you dont use turbo. A win for you even though youll lose lol.

Best of all, someone would be willing to stream it live, straight from GGPO if i asked.

As i stated in the Bad Games thread...
    coN wrote:
    lol False info? Anyone who has torn you up can correlate what i say to be true. If i was to tell someone like blitzfu who i REALLY was, he would be able confirm no prob that i wouldnt post false info lol.

Moreover, as much as you have that camera rolling when youre playing to record your wins (which im sure is all the time when youre online), why havent you ever posted the matches against me.

Oh right, you dont post losses lol...
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    I saw a long post, but I only read where you doubted that I beat el patriarca and made him rage quit, and you are wrong as usual.
    I can see that last part of your post as well, but that's it, I won't waste my time by reading the rest.

You proved me right by trash talking up a storm, and your lack of skill makes you very angry.

I will continue to crush you, as I always have. Try recording something impressive - if you can ever manage to get a win against a good player.

Oh right, you can't! :) HAHAHAHA

We can play some matches and record all of them but what's the point?
    You know I always beat you in a majority of games, and that's all that matters.
    I'm willing to beat you again 5 more times though, so contact me via xbox live if you accept my terms.
    After I beat you on Xbox live, I will gladly crush you on GGPO as well.

Again, you're not good enough to beat me, that's why I beat you in a majority of games.
    That's the way it's always been.

I won't deal with you here anymore though, it's pointless.

Here's METABOLIZM's exact response to your BS:
    "i read the nonsense. who is that fool anyway? probably a guy i beat numerous times and is just talking trash"
    If angry fools such as the extremely laggy, angry swedish meatball Bison player "Dekor II" also known as ExposedD, and the mostly unknown scrub coN are so jealous of skilled clans, they can always make their own lesser clans. So go ahead, maybe you'll have some good games instead of hating and being jealous of those in clans you can't get into. :)

You can call it "The Exposed Con!" :)

ExposedD/Tobleronelul = Dekor II, Yodeller Extraordinaire
    And here we are with the (failing) reverse psychology. You pull this out everytime in this thread when someone rapes you and denial sets in. What you say isnt gonna matter when no one believes you and especially when the HDR community thinks youre a joke.

I mean, one time you did the whole "TURN OFF MY MIC..." schtick and when you were losing, cipher2000 (IIRC) was making fun of you the whole time cause you were getting beat down. Then came the numerous 'leave and rejoins' so no one who joined would see the losses. rofl

Ive already set the terms and why they are on GGPO. Reliability of connections, easy for people to spectate, easy for someone to live stream it (and probably with commentary) so everyone not on GGPO can watch, and best of all, to show everyone ONCE AND FOR ALL you dont use teh turbo. Im pretty sure youll actual gain some form of (much wanted on your end) respect.

As for Metabs comments, do you really think with a mentality of SUPERIOR FIGHTERS that hed tell you he lost?

I doubt youll ever hop on to play me. I would happily concede and if proven wrong, ill admit i was in the wrong about you and GGPO. Just like i admitted Metab actually got better and got those 3 wins (out of 10 matches total give or take) but overall, hes still not upto snuff against higher level players. He actually got smart this time and stopped but his continual mistakes got him killed anyway. Nonstop dash punches? Trying to meaty on wakeup against someone who can reverse? Is no one punishing the telegraphed headbutts? And yall are playing the best? Seems like trying to expose the delay for dropped inputs lol

That being said, youre never gonna hop on GGPO in order to prevent it from happening lol.

Now for the copy & paste denial incoming...
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    If angry fools such as the extremely laggy, angry swedish meatball Bison player "Dekor II" also known as ExposedD, and the mostly unknown scrub coN are so jealous of skilled clans

hahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha.
    Persona 5
    -

I've already challenged da SUURPPRERERIOR FIGHTERS 2-3 times now. But super dosen't want 2 play because he knows he's gonna lose. All he can do is make some funny stuff up and post it on here. All in all , the guy is a mental case and shouldn't be taken too seriously.
    *pro-tip*
    Persona 5
    Thats the best part; I know hes a joke lol. Rubbing it in his face just exacerbates his attitude in turn making me laugh. How old was he when he won the piano playing nationals again? I think a temper tantrum of copy & paste posts are incoming. Remember the last time he had a meltdown in this thread?
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072
    GG's to Tarman and Blitzfu. even though blitz never responds to my friend requests or messages.

Pretty sure I've never received a request or message from you. Shoot one over and I'll accept. Good games.
    Just when I thought you couldn't be any more clueless - METABOLIZM doesn't even use Balrog, that's someone else using his account.
    I beat el patriarca's akuma yesterday again in the only match we played, both rounds and he sent the usual rage mail. If you think that's too good to be true, thanks! That's the ultimate compliment.

Since you would not accept my challenge, I'll just have to beat you in ranked sometime like I did with Dekor II. (ExposedD)
    Cvirgin, trash talk less and practice more - fix that horribly laggy connection and next time don't start with us.
    Otherwise, just play with Dekor II - your laggy connections deserve each other.

Good games to everyone I've played recently.
    Ysee, this is why meltdowns are funny... In stories like these, its fun poking holes in them just like you would a condom...
    Super1NYC wrote:
    Just when I thought you couldn't be any more clueless - METABOLIZM doesn't even use Balrog, that's someone else using his account.
    Just to be perfectly concise: So youre saying that wasnt him eh? You play with the guy constantly, yet you cant point out that he didnt use Boxer, so you had to ask IF IT WAS HIM? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Moreover, when you asked him about our games and he said "probably someone who lost..." yadda yadda, why didnt he mention it then? And why didnt you mention then HE DOESNT PLAY BOXER? DOES HE USE NOT USE HONDA AS WELL? lololololololololololololololol

And you say you beat patriarca...
    Super1NYC wrote:
    I beat el patriarca's akuma yesterday again in the only match we played, both rounds and he sent the usual rage mail. If you think that's too good to be true, thanks!
    You know the saying, "If its too good to be true, it probably is." I applaud you thanking me for agreeing with the statement. You "winning" with no vid falls into this category. I stand by my statement of...
    coN wrote:
    Im gonna raise the bullshit flag on this one. If you were beating a faggot like patriarca, you would have videos up say "LOOK, I TROLLED THIS AKUMA!!! WITH HONDA!!!"
    In anycase, since that magically WASNT Metab, then my remark of him having potential is officially revoked since his Guile is like your gameplay: weak.
    What do i think is a general outline of his thought process during a match vs his Guile? "Cant boom since his fireball nullifies it, his pokes either beat mine clean or trade in his favor @ close - mid range, so imma jump in repeatedly even though they all get AA'd. Okay, that seems like a good idea."
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    I forgot i even posted in that thread. Look how much has changed since then. (Nothing)

Anyways, ive poked holes in stories and derailed long enough. Continue with GGs...
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    You use profanity, and METABOLIZM uses Guile and Honda.
    You try to hide who you are out of shame, while we are very proud of who we are.
    Let it be known that you are one of the biggest trash talkers this forum has ever seen. Shame on you.
    GGs EL PATRIARCA, PART 2. Your rage makes me laugh. I got on an hour ago for one last HDR run. Fresh off the HDR press and hey, i wont just say i won and dont post proof of his rage...

th_Untitled3.jpg
    th_Untitled2.jpg

So im a faggot, and use turbo? rofl GGPO can easily verify otherwise. This last one he sent was after losing 9 - 0, trying to use Gouki, O.Ken, and Claw. I msg'd him in spanish, and once again, he FLIPPED.
    th_Untitled.jpg

lol Serious irony in what he said.
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
  • presbran86presbran86 Hey Joined: Posts: 8
    Pretty sure I've never received a request or message from you. Shoot one over and I'll accept. Good games.
    Thanks for accepting.
    XBL GT: prestonb86
    Good games to all Superior Fighters, old and new members alike.
    We don't hide in invite only rooms or attempt to hide our gamerids.]
    We don't send rage mail or make false statements.
    Instead, we're too busy welcoming all challengers and mopping the floor with everyone! :)

GGS also to everyone I've played with recently, too many names to list.

Amazing winning streak, between 50 and 100 wins IN A ROW!
    www.tinyurl.com/9jgsk45

4 perfects simultaneously:

Afro Legends vs yuh vega dj:

Super1NYC (E. Honda) vs aniken / buhilaro (Ken):
    GGS: METABOLIZM, top Honda and Guile!
    METABOLIZM's brother using Balrog, you keep getting better and better!
    howmuchkeefe
    Hurt Hurricane
    RenoMD
    Ramza86
    EasyDaKid
    Master DJW
    VolcanoIsBack

Also GGS to anyone I missed...
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    GGs to everyone I've played lately! Awesome as always to play the usual suspects, and a pleasure to meet strangers like HF cornsyrup

special thx to evoanon and decisive bow for putting up with my losing repeatedly