SSFIIT HDR GOOD Games

Comments

• ShunThanosShunThanos Kount Khocula Joined: Posts: 107
    Good games to Narcissus Caeser and others recently.
    Ballin' Thanos Av by DDD
  • AkumaXAkumaX Joined: Posts: 37
    I've been playing a bunch as "paulkachou", thanks for the ggs to caucajun, cvital, voltech, and a bunch of other guys I know I'm forgetting.
  • DANZANDANZAN NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,557
    GG's to ma browz engravings and norieaga. also ggs to my favorite kacom. and a ggs to reno and phoenician.
    BG to this razgriz straits pos scrub for playing LOUD animal music in the mic , my ear started to hurt before i had the chance of muting the f***. heheh
    angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
  • Jay MJay M PuertoRicanStyL Joined: Posts: 139
    gg's to Baklakiller. Seemed laggier than usual. I think something was wrong with my connect that day. Still real fun matches though.

oneElement or something like that. Even though he accused me of using turbo just cause I can hit the button 3-4 times real fast. And i'm still only half the speed of the turbo (Depending on character. If I remember right, not all jabs n shorts of each character show the full potential of the turbo. I.E. Ken and Ryu's crouching shorts come out at different speeds, I forget which one is faster with shorts.).

Kinda sucks cause they were some good games, but I don't think he'll be playing me anymore. Oh well, what can you do besides make a youtube video of yourself doing the inputs right?

And to everyone else I played/forgot, gg's to ya.
    Late, but still on time.
  • ZarukaZaruka the Fool Joined: Posts: 856
    good games to anyone i played the pass few days. i like that my ryu getting better but i hate playing him. never played a fireball character before so trying to figure out how to zone with him is getting me killed, but it a skill i need to learn so i still play him.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ZarukaFu?feature=mhee my youtube account for all your scrub viewing needs. now you can watch me live with http://www.twitch.tv/zaruka.
  • PhoenicianMindsPhoenicianMinds T3AM W I T Joined: Posts: 148
    Yooooo! GGs to Keep Out, Rodlab, Soopa, Sylvan, Shogun, Eazy & Razgriz, SON.
    T3AM W ° I ° T ™

What3v3r It Tak3s... Gritty and witty. :)
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072
    Good games: NarcissusCaesar, Feaucha, Phoenicianminds, Caucajun, danielx, kuroppi, soopa, MisterEgoTrip, howmuchkeefe.
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    GGs for sure, some crazy shit went on in those matches.

GGs also to soopa, sylvan knoll, shunthanos, studtrooper, caucajun, warriordreams, VOLTECH, and everyone else I've played lately!
  • WhatsNext12WhatsNext12 what the prolem is? Joined: Posts: 73
    really late ggs to some gr8 players (u kno who u r). ive moved away from this game but it is still much fun. its a shame the game couldnt have been more. cyu on ssf4
  • x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,191
    GGs for sure, some crazy shit went on in those matches.

GGs also to soopa, sylvan knoll, shunthanos, studtrooper, caucajun, warriordreams, VOLTECH, and everyone else I've played lately!

Yeah man! You are like the only guy playing cammy nowadays. Kinda have to remember how to fight her since I don't get a lot of practice against good cammy players anymore. Also sorry about whoring Honda. I just felt compelled to survive long enough to try to get back at Blitz for murdering my poor Rog lol.
    ST/HDR/USF2: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
    XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
    Fightcade/USF2: x64
  • Johnny JusticeJohnny Justice Gigaton blow Joined: Posts: 135
    Yeah, i wanna give a shout out to blitzfu as well. his ryu is fun to watch and play against.
    God put me on this earth to rush your sh*t down!
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,434
    really late ggs to some gr8 players (u kno who u r). ive moved away from this game but it is still much fun. its a shame the game couldnt have been more. cyu on ssf4

You belong in SSF4, dont come back!

GGs Feucha
    Yeah, i wanna give a shout out to blitzfu as well. his ryu is fun to watch and play against.

Good games VT. It's really fun playing your Rog too. GGs stud too.

Good games to Aquasnake too. Dude is getting GDLK with his Fei and Hawk.
  • WhatsNext12WhatsNext12 what the prolem is? Joined: Posts: 73
    You belong in SSF4, dont come back!

GGs Feucha

I belong in bed.... with your mother
  • JigglyNorrisJigglyNorris The Low Tier Hero Joined: Posts: 1,279
    GG's to anyone that's been a ragdoll for me >: )
  • Aqua SnakeAqua Snake Never Outskilled... Joined: Posts: 1,333
    Good games VT. It's really fun playing your Rog too. GGs stud too.

Good games to Aquasnake too. Dude is getting GDLK with his Fei and Hawk.

Haha! GGs :) And GG's to all I played in the past week.

Trying to see how far I can get with Hawk. Attempting to reach Jiggly levels! :D
  • DizzySamuraiDizzySamurai Outskills AquaSnake Joined: Posts: 60
    Aqua Snake is a Freemason!!!! True story!
    good games to anyone i played on rank tonight. i feel like trying something new so i tried to play guile. holy crap i hate charge moves and while trying to keep someone out. although i think i was getting better near the end. i could at least give some people trouble, but then it usually fell apart haha.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ZarukaFu?feature=mhee my youtube account for all your scrub viewing needs. now you can watch me live with http://www.twitch.tv/zaruka.
  • Aqua SnakeAqua Snake Never Outskilled... Joined: Posts: 1,333
    Aqua Snake is a Freemason!!!! True story!

No u!!!11!
  • DANZANDANZAN NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,557
    waow man! i was playing alot of scrubs yesterday.
    mightaswell give u some GG's since u all got ur ass kicked so bad.

GG's : x OH MY GOD x
    GG's : Ultra mr BISON
    GG's : Scar7humb
    angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
  • KacomKacom Joined: Posts: 268
    waow man! i was playing alot of scrubs yesterday.
    mightaswell give u some GG's since u all got ur ass kicked so bad.

GG's : x OH MY GOD x
    GG's : Ultra mr BISON
    GG's : Scar7humb

Those my boys... fuuuk u ot
  • xTHExBEARxxTHExBEARx Shitty Vega User Joined: Posts: 104
    GGs to all who I played tonight in Ranked.

Also GGs to evoanon. Thank you for whooping up on me! Your Gief is sweet. And I still can't beat a T-Hawk to save my life.

Damn CoD & SSF4 has been sucking me away from HDR... forgot how much fun it is!
    HDR: Vega
    Subscribe if you'd like:
  • evoanonevoanon FP Black Inside Joined: Posts: 431
    GGs to all who I played tonight in Ranked.

Also GGs to evoanon. Thank you for whooping up on me! Your Gief is sweet. And I still can't beat a T-Hawk to save my life.

Damn CoD & SSF4 has been sucking me away from HDR... forgot how much fun it is!

GGs bud :).
  • Johnny JusticeJohnny Justice Gigaton blow Joined: Posts: 135
    GG's to baklakiller last night. Pretty solid room.
    God put me on this earth to rush your sh*t down!
  • f1ngers 0f furyf1ngers 0f fury Hype for SFV Joined: Posts: 18
    GG's to blitzfu,slyry56 and XSPR(In classic mode)
    fs.png
  • JigglyNorrisJigglyNorris The Low Tier Hero Joined: Posts: 1,279
    Haha! GGs :) And GG's to all I played in the past week.

Trying to see how far I can get with Hawk. Attempting to reach Jiggly levels! :D

Start getting good with your walk-up Typhoon.
  • 05pro05pro Joined: Posts: 41
    Hardly been on HDR for few weeks but got into a great room last night - GGS to Exposedtoblerone, Big C Dubz, Lion 082, xVetranGamerx, Bowl Haircut and a couple of others who passed through.
  • xTHExBEARxxTHExBEARx Shitty Vega User Joined: Posts: 104
    GGs to Blitzfu, Wicked Habit, and PainfulLEGO.
    HDR: Vega
    Subscribe if you'd like:
    gg to everyone in rank tonight it was fun.
  • Elton ChongElton Chong AKA Herbert Wong Joined: Posts: 346
    Iv pretty much switched to ssf4 now cos i think its the future but i hopped on remix last night and today after a very long hiatus and boy what a fun game it really is.

I think i made the mistake of thinking you have to play one game or the other which is silly.

Why the hell not play both games.

Anyway had a really fun set with quaristice, nice chilled out matches which neither of us took too seriously.

Also i wanna ask a question. I played some guy who was a decent enough player but i got a familiar sensation of turbo cos he won every throw. I wasnt sure but then he did this move with blanka which looked suspicious.

He did the first part of blankas double headbutt normal and then cancelled it into electricity and did this a couple times in the match.

Is this possible without turbo?
  • Dr majinDr majin Joined: Posts: 44
    Are you referring to me? My broken X button from mashing weeps at even the thought of turbo.

Also i wanna ask a question. I played some guy who was a decent enough player but i got a familiar sensation of turbo cos he won every throw. I wasnt sure but then he did this move with blanka which looked suspicious.

He did the first part of blankas double headbutt normal and then cancelled it into electricity and did this a couple times in the match.

Is this possible without turbo?
    Are you referring to me? My broken X button from mashing weeps at even the thought of turbo.

Rest assured i wasnt referring to you. GGs.

I will name and shame the person though if it turns out the move i described is a turbo assisted move.
    Thanks. Funny timing I guess, since blanka players are becoming rare in HDR. GG.
    I just tested the move out in practice mode. you can start the headbutt and cancel the second headbutt into a medium shock. you have to mash like a mad man though. I could not do it 100% of the time either. I'm on an original xbox 360 pad, so I have no idea how easy it is to do on a stick.
    Thanks. Funny timing I guess, since blanka players are becoming rare in HDR. GG.

Well this guy used a number of characters. I beat him most games and lost one to an infinite throw loop over two rounds.

Then i saw that move with Blanka and i started to call BS.

As a blanka player you may be able to shed light on that move. Is it possible, cancelling the first part of the double headbut normal into electricity. It could just be that iv never seen it and it's legit but id like to know.
    I just tested the move out in practice mode. you can start the headbutt and cancel the second headbutt into a medium shock. you have to mash like a mad man though. I could not do it 100% of the time either. I'm on an original xbox 360 pad, so I have no idea how easy it is to do on a stick.

Interesting. So it can be done but it wasnt a familiar move to you and i take it you are a seasoned blanka player. Also iv never seen other blanka players use it.

I think il have to give this dude the benefit of the doubt but still suspect to me
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,223
    Just say the name. Odds are its a good Blanka player who's just skilled.
    Good games to Thelo and Lofobal, fun session this morning.
    Interesting. So it can be done but it wasnt a familiar move to you and i take it you are a seasoned blanka player. Also iv never seen other blanka players use it.

I think il have to give this dude the benefit of the doubt but still suspect to me

That's a legit move by Blanka. I've seen tons of Blanka players do the b Strong cancelled into Electricity after only the 1st hit of the Headbutt. I see players like BTC, Decoy, Empirion and others do it all the time. I'm not even a Blanka expert but I can do it, and it's not even that hard. I'm surprised you haven't run into this before. Maybe you should actually play HDR more.
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    turbo hurts blanka. turbo on blanka will disable his ability to reverse throws, electricity will come out instead. also, blankas most deadly combos, his bread and butter combos will get interrupted by electricity as well.

imo, turbos help players that don't have mash moves more then the players that do. it might help honda a little, but it forces him to play one style, he won't be able to do link combos that don't involve the hand slaps.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • VOLTECHVOLTECH Voltech Arcade Sticks FTW Joined: Posts: 3,040
    GG's to this crazy Japanese kid named BrownishBrush0 He played every character in the game at it's highest level except maybe Balrog but his Ken was retarded good and his T. Hawk was damn scary with walk up 720's TOD combos etc. I need to play this guy more so I can level up. We went to 20 pretty evenly until he picked T. Hawk then he pulls out ken and I couldn't keep up. But I did notice I had a controller problem when my QDC came loose on my stick so we ended the session. Anyway He's good I hope to get him in a room with us sometime.

I kept thinking is this one guy or a couple of guys taking turns like in the videos we saw a little while back?
    Quality over Quantity
    voltecharcadesticks@gmail.com
    http://voltecharcadesticks.blogspot.com/
    Voltech Arcade Sticks FTW!!!