Vampire Savior: advanced link combos & important notes

1838485868789»

Comments

• The MartianThe Martian A Terrible Fate. Joined: Posts: 11,946
    Ah, thank you for this thread. This is perfect for me, I'm trying to get into the game.
    "You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you."

• ailerusailerus ni hao Joined: Posts: 1,335
    If you need more info, please check out Dustloop.com's forums. All the info you could ever want/need is in there. Thanks to KyleW
    "That's what happens when you don't have the master's skill...you know what I mean...your muthafuckin money get taken if you ain't comin wit it."
  • KaoriManabeKaoriManabe norcal Joined: Posts: 1,034
    edited March 2013
    swag bitch take a picture real hood nigga swagged up to the maximum 10 on my dick with that bitch on my dick
  • GamegeezerGamegeezer MANLY AS HELL Joined: Posts: 2,668
    GG's to everybody i played last night. This game is so addicting i didn't sleep till a few hours before work started lol.
    In the Sacramento area?

Local Matchmakinghttp://www.facebook.com/groups/207385072653458/
    Monthly (Every first Friday of the month)http://www.facebook.com/tapteatourneys
    Bi-weekly (check dates for break times)https://www.facebook.com/CapitolFightDistrict

Hit me up for more info
    @GamegeezerSRK
  • onemiconemic FGC scrub Joined: Posts: 460
    Since there's no Bishamon specific thread, I'll post this here,

Anyone know how to do the second part of Bishamon' tutorial? How do you do a cr. lk, cr.mpxxEX fireball? I can cancel the strong into ex fireball by itself, but with the cr.lk added Bish always does a st. mp instead.

• KillaFoxKillaFox I wish a nigga would on every candle. Joined: Posts: 2,163
    This is that MvC2 crack I have been missing!

Anywho Im a jedah noob, any tech i should be practicing?
  • Lord_RaptorLord_Raptor Joined: Posts: 8,809
    onemic wrote: »

Anyone know how to do the second part of Bishamon' tutorial? How do you do a cr. lk, cr.mpxxEX fireball? I can cancel the strong into ex fireball by itself, but with the cr.lk added Bish always does a st. mp instead.

You gotta link Cr. MP not chain into it.
    Are you right? Are you READY!?
  • SirMixahLotSirMixahLot Proud Shoryuken.com member since 2003 Joined: Posts: 3,379
    onemic wrote: »

You gotta link Cr. MP not chain into it.

To add to that, you can't cancel ANY chains into a special. You can only cancel links into things.
    Marvel vs. Capcom 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • TSTS pbbbbbbt... Joined: Posts: 4,273
    I saw someone post a link to neojinbe's YouTube Channel a few pages back. Not sure if these have also been posted, but figured it couldn't hurt:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ukio987 <- also has assorted links to stuff on profile page
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DDsasquatch/ <- videos from a few years back
    http://com.nicovideo.jp/video/co7175 <- VS community on niconico
  • TSTS pbbbbbbt... Joined: Posts: 4,273
    edited March 2013
    double post. :bz
    Post edited by TS on
  • Onslaught2000Onslaught2000 WHEN'S MAHVEL.........2?! Joined: Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Any good starter advice with BB Hood in general? I notice that I can't get people to stand up (everyone is just mashing c. short, forward, roundhouse) and if they start just going crazy and jumping around and what-not, I always get stuffed clean. (sometimes in a blue moon I'll get a trade, but still not in my favor) Also, what's her best air to air options? j. strong xx j.forward seem good, but again, often get stuffed.

The only way I can play this game is through Live (and that's even my internet doesn't want to kick me off) otherwise I would have been playing this on GGPO for a while now.
  • RikirRikir Servbot Joined: Posts: 1,047

Combo Video for all the new Bee players.
    PSN: Al_Rikir
    UMvC3: Tron/Dante/Arthur
    GGXRD: Bedman/Elphelt
    BBCPEX: Relius/Noel
    VSav: Q-Bee
    UNIEL: Chaos/Seth
    KOF2002UM: Whip/Mature/Foxy

Poverty forever more.
  • vexcovexco sakuraaaaaa Joined: Posts: 155
    Any good starter advice with BB Hood in general? I notice that I can't get people to stand up (everyone is just mashing c. short, forward, roundhouse) and if they start just going crazy and jumping around and what-not, I always get stuffed clean. (sometimes in a blue moon I'll get a trade, but still not in my favor) Also, what's her best air to air options? j. strong xx j.forward seem good, but again, often get stuffed.

The only way I can play this game is through Live (and that's even my internet doesn't want to kick me off) otherwise I would have been playing this on GGPO for a while now.

a continuous use of instant overheads will force people to stand. find the instant overhead range for all characters(instant j.mp). you can use this in a variety of ways: instant j.mp whiff j.mk > j.lp, lk when coming down, instant j.mp whiff mk > j.mk when coming down for crossup, etc. play around with it. if you establish that you will punish them for crouching then you'll force stand and you can get off your unblockable setups. as far as jumping goes...block. you can dashback mk or lp sometimes but don't rely on it. find the right spacing and you can take anyone out of anything but if you're too close then your best options are to pushblock, block or chicken guard. you'll be doing a lot of chicken guarding with bbh. air chain: j.mp, mk are good but don't do them too early, j.mp, mk, hp if they're in the corner to force a guard break situation(jab as soon as you land and it will reset them out of the air)
  • DonConDonCon Joined: Posts: 30
    Here is some gameplay footage of me and a friend derping out some matches. I need to learn the fish to counter the dog -_-

PT1

PT2

• PurplePonyArcadePurplePonyArcade Robotic killing machine in training Joined: Posts: 184
    wrote: »
    Jedah:
    later

Jedah

Special Moves

Spinning Scythe: d, df, f + P (useable in mid-air)

Sphere Scythe: d, db, b + P

Sickle Slam: In mid-air, f, df, d, db, b + K

Sickle Spin: In mid-air, f, df, d, db, b + K, then press P

Blood Pump: When close to the opponent, f, df, d, db, b + K

Blood Blast: When blocking, f, d, df + P

ES Moves

ES Spinning Scythe: d, df, f + 2P (useable in mid-air)

ES Sphere Scythe: d, db, b + 2P

ES Sickle Slam: In mid-air, f, df, d, db, b + 2K

ES Sickle Spin: In mid-air, f, df, d, db, b + 2K, then press P

ES Blood Blast: When blocking, f, d, df + 2P

EX Moves

Finale: d, d, + 2P

Signed in Blood: b, db, d, df, f + 2K, then press K

Crap I got some good combo's here

Killer Combo's

Jumping deep LP, Standing close LP, MP, HP

Jumping deep LP,Standing close LP, LK, MK

Spinning Scythe, Jumping deep LP, Standing LP, MP, HP

ES Spinning Scythe, Jumping deep LP, Standing LP, MP, HP

ES Spinning Scythe, Standing HK, Pursuit Attack

ES Spinning Scythe, Standing HK, ES Pursuit Attack

Finale, Pursuit Attack

Finale, ES Pursuit Attack

Jedah is an agreessive powerhouse who is fast but a large target. His unblockable supers make him a threat for any opponent, espcially defensive characters. They can be snuffed but not very easily. His dash is also one of the best with Demitri's and Morrigan's. It has excellent speed and range. Plus, his air dash is great get inside to set-up your attack. Use alot of LP's to rely on pokin' strategies due to its speed and range. It's both a useful and a annoying tool. The standing MP and HP also got just as good as priority. HP got incredile range, do amazing damage and hit multiple times as well. This 3 attacks make up as the best, easiest adn useful chain combo.He's not much for projectile wars with his Spinning Scythe though. It should still be used though, on both the ground and in mid-air. Never use it close. Use it about half a character away or so. This projectile also comes handy with Jedah's LP poking pattern's into his LP, MP, HP chain. The Sphere Spike is not a completley great attack. Use it in close perimeters and to get outta corner traps. Although, since it moves Jedah back at the same and uses his HK attack it gives him some good defense. Just don't abuse this technique. Try to mix this move up with his LP poke. His Sickle Slam is a great suprise move and there is basically no escape from it. In addition with it, you can mix it up with the Sickle Spin and you somewhat control the distance and not attack the opponent with it. On the other hand this just leaves you quite open though. The Blood Blast is another awesome attack which only works good as a Guard Cancel like it does in Vampire Savior unlike in Savior 2. The Blood Pump is an ok move that should be used sparingly since it can only be executed at close range. Yet one downfall is Jedah's lack of knockdown moves. The standing HK is one but is very low priority. it has slow wind up time, cant' be linked, and leaves Jedah open. Although, it works well as a overhead attack and as a anti-air attack if you time it right. While the Finale is his only other knockdown, yet you must be quick to react for this one for pursuit attacks. The Finale is Jedah's best EX attack for it has a great suprise like ability and cant hardly be escape. In addition it comes from the ground and does tremndous damage. Signed in Blood is good but has less priority, for it is a bit easier to escape and must timed correctly to grab the opponent. Jedah's dark force, which enables him to fly, will it's nothing great. With it you can play a defensive game or refer to corner poking trap games.

! I must learn this!
    BlazBlue: Nu, Tager, Amane---Akatsuki Blitzkampf: Akatsuki, Adler, Perfecti--Under Night: Akatsuki, Vatista--Vampire Savior: Jedah, Q-Bee, Lilith--Melee: Peach, Fox, Zelda--SkullGirls: BigBand/Painwheel, Fukua, Bigband/Parasoul --3rd Strike: Hugo, Alex, Q--JoJo(Capcom): Dio, Vanilla Ice, Jotaro--KOFXIII: Iori(both)/Kula/K', Team K'--GuiltyGear: Jam, A.B.A, Potemkin--Persona: Aigis, Adachi -- Smash 4: Zelda, Ganon, Greninja, Ryu--MOTW: Rock, Jae Hoon-- CVS2: Yamazaki/Rugal/Geese(N/K), Rock/Boxer/Terry(K)--KOF'98: Yamazaki/Iori/Rugal, Kim/Rugal/Yamazaki--KOF'98UMFE:Geese(both)/Rugal/EXYamazaki, Kim/Iori/Krauser, Yamazaki/Iori/EXGeese--KOF2002: Vanessa/Kula/Yamazaki, Iori/Kula/K', Terry/Kusanagi/Kim, Ramon/Seth/K9999--KOF2002UM: Iori/K'/Kula, Kula/Venessa/Yamazaki, Seth/Hinako/Ramon---KOF2003: Ash/Ryo/Gato, Ash/Yamazaki/Shen--KOF XI: Kula/Oswald/Iori, Oswald/Kula/Ash, Tizoc/Vanessa/Kim--Arcana Hearts 3 Love MAX!!!!!: Weiss, Mei-Fang--Killer Instinct: Hisako, Jago--Street Fighter V: F.A.N.G., Alex, Dictator-- Xrd: Venom, Potemkin,-- MVC2: Hiryu/Felicia/Cable, Nash/Cable/Felicia-- MeltyBloodAACC: Chaos, Kohaku, Arcueid--
  • PhobosPhobos Old Man with a BIG stick Joined: Posts: 381 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I need a ggpo training partner. Looking into getting back into the game again :) I'm rusty to all hell...pm me plz
    For you the day that M.Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life, but for me it was Tuesday!

" I perfer touch of women on my member ". ryuBESTman

ST: Ken, Ryu, E.Honda, DJ,Bison,T-hawk.
    Mvc: Strider, Cap Umvc3:Tron,Arthur,Viewtiful Joe Frank West,Firebrand,Iron Fist
    STV: Ken, Ryu
    GG:Baiken
    DS: Felicia, Sas,Q-Bee, DS2:Phobos,Sas

• beckydemibeckydemi Joined: Posts: 2
    If you are wondering record your computer screen, try this Computer Screen Recorder. It can record any video or audio on your computer and save them in high quality. Also, you can record online movies and radio, make video tutorials, capture games, record webcam videos, make captures and save songs with this app.