Night of the living bad games- BG4

15678911»

Comments

• _Snake__Snake_ wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Joined: Posts: 608
    AH! My old blog! Good news, I started playing 3s again, and I already picked a fight with someone >_> ..........(Carnoustie took my shit talking alil too seriously, but in the end he had like a 5000000000000000-4 winning record over me)

(We then spent over an hour philosophizing about perspective, which ended with him frustrated with my radical thought and leaving)

Carnoustie is really cool and one of the few good player on 2DF. His Oro makes me want to break things :grrr:.
  • NobodySummonsMegaNobodySummonsMega tron Joined: Posts: 5
    icedm0nster on supercade, you need to stop whining about delayed parries when the lag was almost nonexistant. "Oh I was with MOV this week, I learned so much shit with Ken!" No, that doesn't matter, just because MOV gave you tips doesn't mean you'll be the next MOV. Chill out.
  • RushedDownRushedDown back in the usa Joined: Posts: 2,046
    bg's to dam near ever person i played on sf4 pc
    i have a 100 percent ignore rate lol

doesnt surprise me that pc sf4 has the lowest quality and bitchiest players out of all the platforms its on
    Home Depot Vagina TM
    Xanoz says the cure for the common Emil is Semi-Tight White Pie
    RIP Harold John Grinnell 8/29/53 - 8/29/09 you will be missed dad

RushedSRK on psn and live
  • ¤Scrimples¤¤Scrimples¤ Beauty = Strength Joined: Posts: 334
    Hi there!

I'll Paypal MM you (provided we have a quality connection).

I have a dazzling connection to EC players.

FT10 $20?

Sup?
    ¿Qué puedo tomar asiento?
  • RushedDownRushedDown back in the usa Joined: Posts: 2,046
    Hi there!

I'll Paypal MM you (provided we have a quality connection).

I have a dazzling connection to EC players.

FT10 $20?

Sup?

online mm's?
    nah im set with that lol
    Home Depot Vagina TM
    Xanoz says the cure for the common Emil is Semi-Tight White Pie
    RIP Harold John Grinnell 8/29/53 - 8/29/09 you will be missed dad

RushedSRK on psn and live
  • ¤Scrimples¤¤Scrimples¤ Beauty = Strength Joined: Posts: 334
    Kay, back to not-so-fun stuff!
    ¿Qué puedo tomar asiento?
  • DIMMU SAKURABADIMMU SAKURABA Joined: Posts: 495
    Bad games with Metric, the dude takes online way too seriously. We had a set me Necro vs his Yun, Urien, Makoto or whatever and while the win/loss difference isn't major, after I get a 3 win streak on him, he says this is stupid. I just told him not to take it seriously, its just online and we both know we'd play better offline anyway, then he calls me a scrub. I never said I was good but I remember him saying one time people play much better offline than online anyway. So, how can he tell if I'm a scrub online. I'm not saying I'm good but this dude has some problems with online play. I just play for fun which I think everyone else should too.

But other than that, I've had a great time in my 3 days on ggpo. Glad I finally got my ports open.
  • metricmetric - Joined: Posts: 1,203
    lmao I wasn't aware that people still complained on these threads. Your ping doesn't show up but when you told me you were from Virginia it all made sense, we have 150 ping.. you are new to ggpo so I'll elaborate.. YOU TELEPORT AND SKIP.. hence me saying "this is stupid". Hell, you were doing FULL SCREEN EX's with necro and I couldn't even react to block because frames were skipping. I've been on GGPO a long ass time, trust me I don't take 150 ping games seriously, if it weren't for your ping not showing up I wouldn't have accepted your challenge at all.

Oh and I called you a scrub because you randomly brought up "YO BRO IM WAY BETTER OFFLINE 2, REMEMBER THAT".. really guy? Your main is ken and he's honestly the only character I can take seriously from you and he was a joke.. I'm not the best or even top player, but I can see someone that lacks knowledge.
  • DIMMU SAKURABADIMMU SAKURABA Joined: Posts: 495
    So, you took my Ken seriously but everything else you can't take it seriuosly since its 150 ping. But on the other hand, my Ken should be taken seriously for 3 matches since that mattered even though the play stability was the same in all the matches we played? In fact, why did I even pick Ken? It was because I WAS NICE ENOUGH THAT YOU ASKED ME TO PICK HIM AND I DECIDED TO SINCE I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH YOU AT THE TIME. That was after a 6 or 7 fight winning streak with Alex when I was in Alex mode. Alright bro, have fun.

Oh, and if you think Alex is king online, just become a spectator of one of my sets with Cruise and he'll show you how to parry some of those annoying things you couldn't handle properly. Online has to do with it, but he could handle it and he lives around we have about 95 ping too.
  • metricmetric - Joined: Posts: 1,203
    I didn't take any of your characters seriously, but with ken I can at least see how you deal with zoning and pressure, where with alex and necro you would spam headstomp crossups and random slashes in lag. You said your mains were Ken/Alex, so I asked you to use Ken. Me, being a ken main as well wanted to see what you knew, I could judge how good you were by your performance with someone that doesn't rely on gay spam lag mix ups, not saying those characters rely on it, but you do with them. Thank you for being such a nice guy for picking a character on a video game, Oh and I'm assuming since you're bringing Cruise up that he would roll me? Well, he doesn't haha. Parrying headstomp in 150 ping online is comedy, almost as funny as you actually coming on SRK and posting in the bad games thread, lmao. I wonder who WONT challenge me now!
  • RUk[T]RUk[T] Joined: Posts: 138
    lol@ mochimoto. I said the word "system!" after I won and he ragequitted, then rechallenged me to ft10 ken mirror and left at 8-2 when he won his second win. He said "i'm done with you scrub", called me a noob, and ragequitted ggpo.
  • DRCsyntaxDRCsyntax The Ugly Joined: Posts: 1,032
    Online MM matches? Do people really do that?
    http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html
    Please read this and understand why it is, that you suck.
  • starkilledstarkilled Black and white (I'm really black) Joined: Posts: 1,702
    BGs Gamibako on ggpo/ST. Was having a blast going back and forth in games, then when I win by the timer running out on us he RG and begins to talk his noise in the lobby. Good Ryu to play though, just wasnt called for with all that other stuff.
    fuck a relationship. god told that stupid bitch eve not to eat the fuckin mango or whatever, the bitch did, and fucked everyone. fuck women! shout out to snakes! -jimmy1200
  • CWheezyCWheezy Joined: Posts: 889
    BG's to jamusaeons.

Terrible chun player who starts to cry when his strategy of jump off the wall mk loses
  • ChadChad Joined: Posts: 1,290
    Shut up bitch.
  • cmonstercmonster Joined: Posts: 117
    First of all, BGS to GGPO. Is it just me or has GGPO gone straight down the crapper? Prior to maybe two months ago, ~95% of my games were with chill people with the rest being the whiners/ragequiters/trolls, etc. Now it seems like the total opposite. Also, it's been laggy as HELL and so damn hard to connect to people.

I come back after taking a break for few months and bam! All of my games are BGs. BGs to majority of my matches yesterday, with lag abusers who constantly taunted and shit talkers who wouldn't shut up.

Today, BGs to Stryder### . Obviously better than me, but I've played better players before so I was expecting a fun challenge. I beat his Hugo with my Ryu after losing to him and he picks Ryu for a mirror match. Since I knew he was better than me in terms of zoning and execution, I played patiently and barely beat him 3 games. H then quits, probably butthurt from losing to another Ryu, with a random yet somehow typical ragequit remark, "boring ass turtle".

I didn't know baiting/avoiding shoryus and parrying obvious jump-ins made someone a turtle. This feels like 2DF all over again. Not a day goes by without me wishing there was a decent arcade with 3s near my house.
  • HeLGeN-XHeLGeN-X Pro Kramer Joined: Posts: 351
    Dyne is the most annoying, whiny bitch on GGPO IMO. Dude played me once, I was using one of my not so good characters (Elena, and my Elena is quite good for my bad characters,) he won one match out of 3 (won the last one,) and goes back in the room and goes "I did it! Helgen is such a fucking noob, I just owned him". And he had like 2 fan boys or roomates in the room agreeing, even though I posted the screenshot lol. Dude tries to parry everything, and brags about playing Japanese players, like if a lot of them are even good. I live in Japan now, and most of the players are decent.

Aside from throwing that childs name out, I really got owned by Great Japan... I want a rematch against him so badly.
  • R.P.D rookieR.P.D rookie Totally Destructed Joined: Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So I think I just played some guy in Canada for the hell of it (I'm in florida) so the connection was fucking awesome, I lost the majority of the matches and won a handful and get complaining about technical shit over ggpo. So, I play Q, that's strike one, I'm playing on ggpo with you all the way in Canada, strike two...

AND I'm playing SA3 every now and then, that's like three strikes by itself. You use Yun, Makoto which shit all over Q, I'm talking like a big nasty shit, then they wipe with his trenchcoat. I win a few matches and it's "sigh" then it's Akuma hurricane kick spam and "this is the only way I know to beat you, you're just too random". My IQ dropped several points, it's fucking Q on ggpo in lag and if Akuma's hurricane kick spam is the only way you know to beat Q, you're hurtin'. Did I mention this was on ggpo? I activate SA3 when you play Makoto and you runaway jumping mk spam, knowing I can't catch you or counter that but not one complaint from me about that because it's just casual fun. Frame skips and all that great stuff and not a peep out of me, I really didn't care I was just playing to pass time, it's a game. =P

But complain away if it makes you feel better about yourself. It's a great defense to losing.
    "Come up in that fucken cornfield!!" --Rocky L Rose
  • CWheezyCWheezy Joined: Posts: 889
    Does makoto's command grab startup faster than DANGER?
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher Joined: Posts: 8,177
    Bad games to Pyrolee-DenjinArcade on GGPO. 3S match, I use my main Alex, and he went with Yun, and he did patterned shit. Beats me one round, and taunts at the end. 2nd round I rape him, 3rd round is close (Alex's jLP beats Yun's Dive btw) and I beat him, I don't taunt, and he ragequits.
    STOMP!
  • Sanjuro_The_RoninSanjuro_The_Ronin ST 4 life yo! Joined: Posts: 572
    You know what everyones problem is? They play 3s, that game is horrible.

Play ST.
    It's kind of late in history to be coming up with real good ideas, luckily I have plenty of really bad fucking ideas.
  • DJRedrumofEPGDJRedrumofEPG Violent Sumo Joined: Posts: 1,567
    On GGPO it is anyway...
    Now you have learned the meaning of SUMO! DOSUKOI!! PSN id: KoreyKore USF4: Honda
  • JED07JED07 Sleeping on the floor with the Rats Joined: Posts: 650
    You know what everyones problem is? They play 3s, that game is horrible.

Play ST.

I concur.
    Will puke for ST.
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher Joined: Posts: 8,177
    BG's to sphinxXxxX on SS V SP on GGPO. This guy takes himself way too seriously. We had a match like 2-3 days ago, I go with my main Genjuro and he went with Yunfei or someone else. I win one, he wins one, then in the 3rd matchup I knock him down, I do BC hop attack as he gets up and he does Yunfei's AB which acts like an SRK (I don't play Yunfei so I don't know the name of that) and squeaks by with a victory. I say 'lucky' that's it, nothing more. This guy freaks out and starts calling me names, and refuses to play anymore.

Now recently, I watch him fight against another dude, and he's just mashing AB all day with Haomharu (Ryu) and then he calls me a scrub and I challenge him. He says my Rasetsumaru (Evil Ryu) sucks and I challenge him, I'm not name calling him or anything. I pick Evil Ryu again, and I beat him 3 times a row, he starts whining that he isn't using his main (as he picked Yunfei). I reset and say 'Pick your main' and he picks Yunfei, and he just mashes and does unsafe stuff all day, I beat him. I write 'seriously?' and he again complains that he isn't using his main, then he picks Tam Tam. He beats me in the first matchup (he just turtles with him, nothing special) and I beat him in the second matchup, and he continues to whine. I end it after that.

Didn't mean to write an essay. All the SS players I've spoken with have been cool people except this one guy. Player beware.
    STOMP!
  • hakanoilkinghakanoilking Joined: Posts: 2
    nvnvnvnvnvvn
  • SFA3noobSFA3noob Joined: Posts: 14
    kax sucks

you suck man and abuse your admin powers like a little bitch. YOU GOT OWNED SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marduk1211marduk1211 Joined: Posts: 1
    For any of you guys wanting to block morons on GGPO

replace these two files in your GGPO file folder.

cheerz for this much apreciated
    BGs too all 2-match-quitters on ggpo.
    Haha man, no one posts in this thread anymore. Time to make this thread my blog:

BGs but big laughs to Akashic from Australia(if I have my flags correctly). I'm on at 5 am, which was like 20 min ago, due to my insomnia and this clown challenges me. Seeing how no sane American player comes on this late I took my losses and started playing him. Okay now, it's damn laggy and there are black bars EVERYWHERE, which is an common occurrence on GGPO, but this was pretty damn severe. I'm talking health meters being completely blocked out, leaving me to guesstimate the damages. Anyways, so we play and I basically win all the matches. No big deal, we're playing in lag, who cares, right?

This classy fellow [rage]quits and starts playing some other dude. So I called him out on it, mainly because I'm damn bored and needed something to do, same reason why I'm here. He blamed me for using Hugo and having a bad internet connection. I mean, wtf, he's using Ibuki(SA1) against Hugo, in lag, and then basically blamed me for living on the opposite side of the planet. Not to mention this guy was SWEEPING on my wakeup with full bar. Freaking LOL

Anyways...

<Akashic> Oh well, your hugo wasnt anything remarkable anyways. You cant even kara gigas
    <Akashic> later chum(p)

LOL. I love GGPO sometimes. I didn't get to play any real matches but damned if I didn't laugh.
  • AnakronAnakron Alpha Male Joined: Posts: 2,391
    bad games to DONescarbo or ever the fuck his name is

lying out his ass about winning afterwards when there was witnesses LOOOOL

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/3325/ssf2t0615104445.png

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5884/ssf2t0615104055.png

you should of seen the shit he was writing on the ggpo chat roomm

1)he said america and britian are poor when he lives in romania LMFAO!
    2)hes a known troller and he calls everyone else trolls :S

YES! I REMEMBER THIS GUY!

This guy is so terrible! I beat damn near all of his characters and he was so salty. He said something along the lines of "if u beat me in ft10 then im michael jackson". He went with Honda vs my Dic and it was something like 10-2 me. Then he was so salty that he said "ok 2 more if i lose im gay". Well, I guess he's gay now. The shit that people say online is just so hilarious.
    #SNKPlaymore on rizon
    isn't it funny that capcom put a mechanic called focus into a game designed for people with ADD
  • JED07JED07 Sleeping on the floor with the Rats Joined: Posts: 650
    Hey Kewanda or Kewada or w/e the fuck your name is from Canada: maybe if you macro or turbo more you won't get your face split open by me online as much. Fucking shithead.

Who the fuck cheats in an online game? Seriously, go outside and breathe some air.

I'm tired of these poser pieces of shit playing ST thinking they are good or OG or some shit.

Fuck outta here.
    Will puke for ST.
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,940
    Shozo-Hirono GGPo karnove room. Their we were having some games, then suddenly he quite the session only to returns and start calling me retard and tells me how I should play. I asked him "Can't we just enjoy the game? This person then says "Try harder?" such jerk these days.
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
  • kara_parrykara_parry turd strike Joined: Posts: 232
    bad games to kaxblastard on the PC version of AE. that guy uses a lag switch when he's about to lose D:
    MGO: chr!sdat, i has boobzzzz!
    JMGO: //Alisa
  • Jion_WansuJion_Wansu Joined: Posts: 5,429
    Sarcasm with angry A3 scrub.

<A Toyota> that is by far the gayest thing I've seen on this game (v-chun air pogo stomp combo)
    <ChibiChan> youre using all the powerful chars
    <ChibiChan> rat
    <A Toyota> raT?
    <ChibiChan> yeah
    <ChibiChan> youre using the CHEESY chars (rose, sodom, guy)
    <ChibiChan> so youre a rat
    <A Toyota> what?
    <ChibiChan> you heard me
    <A Toyota> how the fuck is rose cheezy?
    <ChibiChan> look at her range
    <A Toyota> are you like fuckin slow or something?
    <ChibiChan> hitting me from 4 char lenghts away (lies)
    <ChibiChan> thats not cheezy?
    <A Toyota> you kept jumping in
    <ChibiChan> no i didnt
    <A Toyota> I was talking about head stomping me across the screen, that's gay
    <ChibiChan> rose is cheesy and you know it ( icon_lol.gif )
    <A Toyota> oh ok stanley (my name isn't stanley icon_mad.gif )
    <ChibiChan> well what else can i do against the chars you use
    <A Toyota> what??!!!!
    <ChibiChan> they are all cheezy
    <A Toyota> ok, who isn't cheezy on the game?
    <ChibiChan> sakura
    <ChibiChan> birdie
    <A Toyota> don't you dare say chun li isn't cheezy cause you need your fuck liittle brain examined
    <ChibiChan> chun isnt cheesy ( icon_e_wink.gif )
    <A Toyota> cheezy isn't the character, but how you play them and you are cheezy with chun li
    <ChibiChan> no im not
    <A Toyota> and if I were cheezy you would have lost, but I am not worm
    <ChibiChan> and rose is cheezy
    <A Toyota> LOL
    <ChibiChan> you were doing cheezy stuff like her super
    <A Toyota> wow, 12 year olds say the damnest things sometimes
    <ChibiChan> its impossible to get away form
    <ChibiChan> ha
    <A Toyota> LOL
    <ChibiChan> youre just a loser
    <ChibiChan> the only way you can win is with rose and other cheezy
    <ChibiChan> chars
    <A Toyota> cause I'm not cheezy?
    <A Toyota> LOL
    <ChibiChan> keep picking rose
    <ChibiChan> and using her overpowered super
    <A Toyota> so if I don't pick your characters I'm a loser
    <ChibiChan> that takes 70% of your health (no it doesn't)
    <A Toyota> wow, call me a loser, but you are pathetic with your stupid insight on this game
    <ChibiChan> no im better than you
    <ChibiChan> because i know how to beat your RAT TACTICS
    <ChibiChan> another cheezy char
    <ChibiChan> honda
    <A Toyota> oh fuck you. to you no one isn't cheezy on this game you fuckin stupid robots. why don' you have
    <A Toyota> your boyfriend stick his dick back in your mouth to shut you up
    <ChibiChan> you picked HONDA
    <ChibiChan> all he has to do is headbutt to win (got two near perfects against his honda)
    <ChibiChan> RAT TACTIC!
    <A Toyota> fuck you and your RAT Tactic. that sounds sooooooo fuckin gay
    <ChibiChan> keep using your chesy tactics
    <ChibiChan> well it compliments how you play and use cheating chars
    <A Toyota> go back to sucking dick. you're better at it you fuckin ass
    <ChibiChan> hmph immature little boy
    <ChibiChan> whos your next pick?
    <A Toyota> oh ok, look who's talking
    <A Toyota> RAT TACTIC....LOL
    <ChibiChan> yep
    <ChibiChan> honda headbutts all you know
    <A Toyota> that sound like a 3 year old term
    <A Toyota> OMG, you are sooo far gone its bad
    <ChibiChan> sodom...
    <ChibiChan> cheezy super he has
    <A Toyota> and that's not cheezy. SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!
    <ChibiChan> all you do is spam sword dash
    <A Toyota> you just fireballed me to death you cheese fuckin dick sucker
    <ChibiChan> i had to
    <ChibiChan> you would just use your overpowered super
    <A Toyota> oh ok, so you see a therapist then?
    <ChibiChan> maybe you should go read a gamefaq and learn some
    <ChibiChan> legit chars and moves
    <A Toyota> you know what I am gonna do your mom like extra hard tonight just for the stupid shit that comes outta your mouth
    <A Toyota> fuckin robots
    <ChibiChan> youre just mad because your rat tactics dont work on me
    <ChibiChan> little boy
    <A Toyota> do does your mom know you are this gay?
    <A Toyota> atleast I am not a little robots
    <ChibiChan> go rat tactics
    <ChibiChan> pick rose with her overpowered super
    <ChibiChan> gogogo!
    <A Toyota> so is this what you do. play against someone and say everything they do is cheezy, even though they are not
    <ChibiChan> well you are picking cheezy chars
    <ChibiChan> just pointing that out
    <A Toyota> does anyone ever pick rose on this game...no! I picked her because no one does you fuckin stupid jackoff
    <ChibiChan> thats because everyone knows how cheap she is (rose is not cheap)
    <ChibiChan> and how overpowered her super is on xism
    <A Toyota> she is the worst rated character in the game oh wait you are stupid so you wouldn't understand
    <ChibiChan> no youre too stupid to win with your rat tactics
    <A Toyota> I didn't win you fuckin idiot asshole. I can't beat your cheeziness. oh queeny
    <ChibiChan> im not the one being cheezy
    <ChibiChan> its you its just i know how to get around it
    <A Toyota> GOD fucked up bad making your stupid ass. I hope he solves the problem soon
    <A Toyota> watch for lighting you stupid gimp fuckup. so do your parents like you living in their basement smoking weed
    <ChibiChan> wow youre such a little boy
    <A Toyota> the only way you would make sense to anyone is if they were high you stupid FUCK
    <A Toyota> how old are you BIG BOY???
    <ChibiChan> cheezy player
    <ChibiChan> im a girl little boy
    <A Toyota> that explains it
    <ChibiChan> explains why im better than you?
    <A Toyota> now I understand
    <A Toyota> GO FINGER YOURSELF YOU FUCKIN CHEEZY CUNT!

What happened to ChibiPotPie
15678911»