State College - Episode V: Dennis Strikes Back

Comments

• BoelBoel all this post up in your butt Joined: Posts: 7,329 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • ssbombermanssbomberman refreshing Joined: Posts: 747
    Agreed -- we got soul cal 5 and ttt 2 next year so probably will give those a try but who am i kidding, will still be playing mostly marvel...
    Q: "Is it risky?" A: "Yes."
    Q: "Am I probably gonna be punished for doing it?" A: "Yes."
    Q: "Am I still gonna do it?" A: "You bet your mom's sweet, hot ass I am."
  • ThunderfootThunderfoot C C C Ena Lata Joined: Posts: 29
    yoscott dont forget to wear your movin pants today

Chris - don't forget your pants!
    what are scott's moving pants?!?!?!
    manateeINSANITEE
  • kewlbub 2kewlbub 2 Joined: Posts: 144
    These are my moving pants
    urkel.jpg
    i went home from work just call me andycalvin

status on showing up tonight : questionable
  • Dr. GrammarDr. Grammar Fighting Game Scientist Joined: Posts: 1,726
    I just took a look at SFxT and people are really hating on the gems system. Stuff like this is the reason why. http://i.imgur.com/J19Ox.jpg. I'm thinking I'm gonna pass on this game and just play it really casually.
    I've thought this game was gonna be crap since they showed the Cross Assault system, and it keeps looking worse with each announcement. I really get the sense that the developers just don't give a shit about the competitive community.
    #SFxT @ Rizon - It's better than SRK
  • ValkenheinekenValkenheineken Joined: Posts: 223
    Agreed -- we got soul cal 5 and ttt 2 next year so probably will give those a try but who am i kidding, will still be playing mostly marvel...
    sc5 ftw!
    Bring Out the Wolf in You!!!
    I've thought this game was gonna be crap since they showed the Cross Assault system, and it keeps looking worse with each announcement. I really get the sense that the developers just don't give a shit about the competitive community.
    ya man. aint no kof
    You know, I didn't think SNKP gave a shit about the community either, but they made a really good game and have been releasing some good blog posts and videos to go along with it. I guess they still don't give a shit about America, but at least we have Atlus for that.
  • WaKkWaKkWaKkWaKk Joined: Posts: 102
    20 Win streak.
    http://www.justin.tv/wakkwakk/b/302947270

People started hunting me down and challenging me, ha.

The game's ass online..... the net code is hard to adjust to.
    good job Ashley!
  • LemonMeringueLemonMeringue Joined: Posts: 164
    People, add me, I actually have my own gamertag now. Lemeng Meringue

Scratch that, that account is locked for investigation, someone bought 10k microsoft points on my account and junk. My temporary gamertag is PricyMallard0
    People, add me, I actually have my own gamertag now. Lemeng Meringue

Scratch that, that account is locked for investigation, someone bought 10k microsoft points on my account and junk. My temporary gamertag is PricyMallard0
    ever here the story bout how some dude's dawg bought $60 worth of microsoft pts on his 360? guess he chewed all the right buttons
    Apex tournament this weekend?

http://apexsmash.com/

Its a EVO qualifier.
    Hey all u daggers of decock -- we ain't playing at my place Friday cause we will be out of town (not sure what the the dilly with scott since he just now getting back into town). I suggest you grab a bus with ash and go to that tourney and win. Werd.
    Hey all u daggers of decock -- we ain't playing at my place Friday cause we will be out of town (not sure what the the dilly with scott since he just now getting back into town). I suggest you grab a bus with ash and go to that tourney and win. Werd.
    u saaaaaaaalty
  • DeepThoughtsDeepThoughts Joined: Posts: 827
    I'm back but apt isn't ready for hosting just yet, maybe Sat... I did find a hoodie someone left here
    "When he was turned down following a November 2 interview, police say he stuffed an Xbox down his pants and left the store."
  • ehrikehrik Joined: Posts: 17
    Hey guys, ready for another fun filled semester of school!? X_X
    no I AM NOT READY FOR A FUN FILLED SEMESTER OF DUMBASSES CALLING ME

haha

i am ready to play st

and maybe other games
    Hey u salty sacks of awesome -- so come Feb 1st, we will be adding SCV to the roster of sweet ass fighters. Also, Boel -- can you teach people to clear their cache before telling us our stuff doesn't work? K thanks. Welcome back everyone and don't forget to take ur footsies vitamins for maximum whiff punish. Or in ashes case, just take crack so u can go all balls deep and just hit stuff.
    Hey u salty sacks of awesome -- so come Feb 1st, we will be adding SCV to the roster of sweet ass fighters. Also, Boel -- can you teach people to clear their cache before telling us our stuff doesn't work? K thanks. Welcome back everyone and don't forget to take ur footsies vitamins for maximum whiff punish. Or in ashes case, just take crack so u can go all balls deep and just hit stuff.
    aw so we not doin nething till feb?
    no I AM NOT READY FOR A FUN FILLED SEMESTER OF DUMBASSES CALLING ME

haha

i am ready to play st

and maybe other games
    Have you tried turning it off and then back on?
    Here ya go andy, ran into a 2nd lord Chris player:

http://www.justin.tv/wakkwakk/b/305190660

I'm thinking about stopping at gamers arena Tom and talking about setting up another tourney. At the very least we could bring a tv and avoid their jank.
    Here ya go andy, ran into a 2nd lord Chris player:

http://www.justin.tv/wakkwakk/b/305190660

I'm thinking about stopping at gamers arena Tom and talking about setting up another tourney. At the very least we could bring a tv and avoid their jank.
    i made my brother wanna kill me over break for overusing the word jank
    i made my brother wanna kill me over break for overusing the word jank
    jankers gon jank
    I lamed a captain america out on xbox live so hard with Ammy Cold spit/DHC into flame/Pillar chip..

He found his mic, plugged it in and yelled at me for being so lame. I apologized and told him it was because of the fear, "Yea I'm so scared of him, my friends play him and it feels like I'm in prison wearing a dress".

Captain America player then says, "Fair enough". Then he unplugs mic and leaves.

Anyone down for some Marvel tonight? Mctease and I got da itch... *scratches neck*.
    I would be down for games tonight.
    Im down for that -- carrying asus aint hard work -- also I think their tvs are fine, it's the connection type they were using was bad.... but Id be down for tourney. Also, you know that chris' gamertag? Been seeing some really good chris' lately from southtown and other arcades that stream...

Ok peeps we not playing fighters tomorrow night aka friday aka fridizzle.... but fear not, gaming will resume soon -- scott and I gotta get our places all squared away. We will be ready for next weekend and maybe some casuals during the week...
  • LonvoenLonvoen Joined: Posts: 6
    HEY. I'm Derek. I played some of you guys at gamer's arena back in vanilla. I'm pretty sure I couldn't even nail a j. mhs combo then though, but I swear I'm better now (got that second air m down pat). Also 1.5 second lag tvs etc etc.

Seriously though, I'd love to play sometime. Unfortunately I work every fri-sun from about 5 to 10:30~11pm but other than that, I don't have much to do.

For those of you on xbox my gamertag is GS Voen. Add me!
    We'll get you in during the week sometime. Doesn't matter skill level either -- at least we don't care (we just play cause we foam so hard). As long as you don't mind losing, then you can play as much as you want (we all lose, especially me). Salt is perfectly fine, we get salty as hell, but yeah def want more Marvel players. The other dood scott hosts at his place and it's off of the R bus route so sometime during the week, we'll get a session going and post up.
    HEY. I'm Derek. I played some of you guys at gamer's arena back in vanilla. I'm pretty sure I couldn't even nail a j. mhs combo then though, but I swear I'm better now (got that second air m down pat). Also 1.5 second lag tvs etc etc.

Seriously though, I'd love to play sometime. Unfortunately I work every fri-sun from about 5 to 10:30~11pm but other than that, I don't have much to do.

For those of you on xbox my gamertag is GS Voen. Add me!
    we often play past 11pm on fridays. also, dont worry bout skill level. i dont even play and i go down just to hang.
    "then you can play as much as you want (we all lose, especially me)." - Andy FREE CALVIN

Good sets last night everyone. I found out..

NOVA > My entire team
    Amerika Jank = Mind fking me into oblivion
    Dive Kick = Gdlk
    and finally, Dorm needs buffs?
    Apparently the foam is infinite.

McTease and I will be playing at my place tonight. It's a 5 minute walk from Scott's, and we'll be streaming with live video. If your up for playing a few matches feel free to stop by. If not, your welcome to watch at justin.tv/wakkwakk.
    Apparently the foam is infinite.

McTease and I will be playing at my place tonight. It's a 5 minute walk from Scott's, and we'll be streaming with live video. If your up for playing a few matches feel free to stop by. If not, your welcome to watch at justin.tv/wakkwakk.
    soLq9.jpg

maybe someone should do some classwork before playing marvel tonight
    soLq9.jpg

maybe someone should do some classwork before playing marvel tonight
    ===
    Oh man, busted.