State College - Episode V: Dennis Strikes Back

1666768697072»

Comments

• riburibu EX Swirl Tackle Joined: Posts: 2,141
    A few of us are going from the FG club thing..
    PSN/CFN- Ribu_the_Luster
    T7:Katarina,Bob. Xrd:Jack-o.I2:Superman,Black Adam.
    Ed_SFV Discord:
    https://discord.gg/w6naQPC
  • BoelBoel all this post up in your butt Joined: Posts: 7,329 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
  • CarmenCarmen 三十六計,走為上策 Joined: Posts: 684
    Why'd it take me a month to see this. Also you keep ignoring my messages >:
    "老外的LEI很烦人"
    "yea get rid of that tekken three habit of using lei"

"还是换人吧"

"你心中怨念深重,怒火冲天门。导致你铁拳技能急速下降"

• DangiefDangief The Noogieman Joined: Posts: 374
    I have returned. At least tomorrow I will have.
    Da Bole knows.
  • Akazukin ChaChaAkazukin ChaCha Rumble in the Tundra 7 Joined: Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hello guys, I just wanted to drop in and see if any of you were still interested in a little travel for tournaments?

We have an event up here in Buffalo on September 20th: http://8wayrun.com/threads/sep-20-2014-sept-20th-2014-rumble-in-the-tundra-4-500-pot-bonus-for-tonawanda-ny.17968/

It's a little over 3.5 hrs away, not a bad drive for a single day tourney trip. We'll have lots of regional competition but not a huge amount of top players, which makes the tourney an interesting opportunity for players to see where they truly stand. We of course have a $500 pot bonus in USF4 and TTT2, along with quite a few other games.

I can personally answer any questions you have here, or since most people rarely like to converse on SRK these days, we have a FB event page:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/306124079546267/
    and a website with pre-reg that will be functional soon:
    rumble.watch

thanks for your time, our scene hasn't played State College players in some time, since back in the days of FM Jaguar! Would love to see you guys come out.

Rumble in the Tundra 7- coming soon!
    Buffalo FGC- meeting every Weds 7pm-12am and Saturday 12pm-whenever @ http://gameonwny.com/
  • AlphastormAlphastorm SRK's Kingofbeatdown Joined: Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Nice to see someone is still alive and kicking. I would like to go but as you can see, our scene is dead. I don't think I've even heard of half the games you guys are running.
  • archetypearchetype Cofey was here Joined: Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Hi Thahn! The Firm is alive and lurking.
    THE FIRM will fuck all you bitch ass marks, punk ass busters, and fake ass tricks up. WE DON'T FUCKING PLAY FOR FUN, WE PLAY FOR BLOOD.

I am THE FIRM aka MONGO SLADE aka arch aka Jake Rockwell
  • DeepThoughtsDeepThoughts Joined: Posts: 827
    I think we should go back to renaming a new thread every semester
    "When he was turned down following a November 2 interview, police say he stuffed an Xbox down his pants and left the store."
  • AlphastormAlphastorm SRK's Kingofbeatdown Joined: Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I think we should go back to renaming a new thread every semester
    And have 2 posts every semester?

Savonne, where the heck are you? Msg me your gmail contact. I never see you online.

Dennis dominating them 2003 charts
    "老外的LEI很烦人"

"还是换人吧"

• RushdownGamingRushdownGaming Joined: Posts: 7
    Hey, if you guys want to travel we're running a smash, USF4, MKX, and UMvC3 Tournament in York, PA. Here's a link to the event.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1442566689379827/
  • ulovemikerochulovemikeroch Joined: Posts: 1,802
    Do you guys still play? I've been in the area and have been thinking about playing again. Casuals friendlies money matches tournaments etc etc I'm down for whatever. I play Tekken, ST, CVS2, MVC2, and some SF4. Basically pretty old school, so if you guys still dab that's coo.
    Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Yeah, I would say some of us could get out of our rockers and play a few, maybe Thurs evening or this weekend.
    "When he was turned down following a November 2 interview, police say he stuffed an Xbox down his pants and left the store."
    Three more weeks lah! Chris we still haven't beaten Yoshi's Island I am just saying.
    "老外的LEI很烦人"

"还是换人吧"

Chris why are you playing Megaman 3 when Megaman 8 is obviously the superior Megaman. Also awaiting for footage of the Brainlord livestream to arrive on a video site that's allowed in China...
    "老外的LEI很烦人"

"还是换人吧"

• Soup-Soup- Joined: Posts: 8
    New to the area. Is this place still alive?
    Mostly rickety old men in this thread, but you can probably find students playing in various dorms; just don't try to sneak into atherton hall because they will arrest you.
  • archetypearchetype Cofey was here Joined: Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Mostly rickety old men in this thread, but you can probably find students playing in various dorms; just don't try to sneak into atherton hall because they will arrest you.

Scott!! Man...posting in here making my eyeballs misty...
    THE FIRM will fuck all you bitch ass marks, punk ass busters, and fake ass tricks up. WE DON'T FUCKING PLAY FOR FUN, WE PLAY FOR BLOOD.

I am THE FIRM aka MONGO SLADE aka arch aka Jake Rockwell
    Yo Savonne! It's been too long.
    It's time THE FIRM returns to state college