WTF??!!! A Lubbock thread???!!!

1636465666769»

Comments

• rumple4skin srkrumple4skin srk Joined: Posts: 352
    edited July 2014
  • Grimm_DemizeGrimm_Demize AKA DrooMighty Joined: Posts: 1,790
    wow you really went to sex offender registration website and got my profile pic nigga that is private

I found that pic outside of Hatter's with a warning bruh
    8-3-2004

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE: You played a fuckload of Marvel tournaments. There is not a single fighting game that is blacker than Marvel. They could make Roots: The Fighting Game and have Kuntakente painting the fence on slave owners and it wouldn't be blacker than Marvel." - Pertho
  • 2D is Forever2D is Forever Caontonese>Mandarin Joined: Posts: 591
    Dark Man X wrote: »
    hahaha, you're fucked up Andrew. It's all good though. We did have great times when you were here. Man, you're still playing Smash? I though you found a real game in Kof XIII. Hopefully, we all can head to evo next year.

I already paid for the registration which was expensive, it was only $10 for Melee and they pools happened to be on different days. I love KOF and that was the reason I went to EVO, Melee just happened to be in that year so I played in that.

Is the Lubbock and surrounding areas mainly playing USF4 now days?
  • Dark Man XDark Man X Axe Murderer Silva.. Joined: Posts: 540
    yeah, that is what we're playing now a days. Everyone else that played other shit is gone. :(
    DMX-Dog 4 Life
  • gamecentergamecenter Joined: Posts: 52
    Come to gamecenter 3434 34th suite B we play usf4
    yall niggas cant even spell nebra disk
  • SSBioPulverizerSSBioPulverizer Joined: Posts: 5
    Hey dudes. I'm Austin, I was at up at The Game Center yesterday, met some of y'all.

Hit me up on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197967855629) or PSN (Eristocrat)
    alright. Glad you came out last night. more is better in this case. This is fabian btw. hopefully, we can get something together this weekend.
    DMX-Dog 4 Life
    edited August 2014
    i suck dick
    Post edited by rumple4skin srk on
    Get your dick beaters off the keyboard.
    DMX-Dog 4 Life
    yo why am i the only one not allowed at drews house ??? yall niggas hate dark skins is that it i hope a light skin hoe dont text yall back
    this what im do to yall if you dont let me come to drews house
    I am truck
    8-3-2004

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE: You played a fuckload of Marvel tournaments. There is not a single fighting game that is blacker than Marvel. They could make Roots: The Fighting Game and have Kuntakente painting the fence on slave owners and it wouldn't be blacker than Marvel." - Pertho
    Can't make it tonight, buddy of mine got tickets to see the python reunion show.
    drew peep these bruh http://www.youngmoney.com/post/8400/drake-vs-lil-wayne-jordan-3s#.U-v5a_ldXTp so much swag gonna get these new j's and fuck all these trannys cua
  • kataridragonkataridragon My DP is 8+triangle Joined: Posts: 1,037
    Soooooo.... Who is gonna donate usf4 to me?
    Foot Dive! Raise the Rufus! You mean nothing to me! What am I fighting for! Clack,Clack, Clackety Clack! Your too slow! My lady! No match for me! Instant Shining Wizard!
    Soooooo.... Who is gonna donate usf4 to me?

Lol I'll give you the$15 for the Ultra upgrade if you actually play with us. My retail copy is sacred, though.

Also Steven, that chair that you bodied broke and bodied David bruh, it was a catastrophe.
    8-3-2004

i didnt bodied no chair cua shit was always bodied whack ass chair and fuck dat nigga ian i donate deezzz nutz
    Someone has chair johns.
    edited August 2014
    You guys are weird.... That's a lot coming from me. When is the next time you ninjas (get it :p) are going to play some games. I've been losing my zen since I took a haitus from the circuit. I work weekends frequently but I'm sure I can change that.
    Foot Dive! Raise the Rufus! You mean nothing to me! What am I fighting for! Clack,Clack, Clackety Clack! Your too slow! My lady! No match for me! Instant Shining Wizard!
    edited August 2014
    You guys are weird.... That's a lot coming from me. When is the next time you ninjas (get it :p) are going to play some games. I've been losing my zen since I took a haitus from the circuit. I work weekends frequently but I'm sure I can change that.

I always have Friday/Saturday/Sunday off, so one of those three days everyone gathers up at my place. There's around 6 of us on a good night, but sometimes less, and maybe more if some of these phantom players (lookin' at the OTHER Austin who I haven't met yet, also lookin' at Taylor) roll thru.
    8-3-2004

ya we always playing dawg at drews house cept im not invited cus i talk to nasty :{
    Well maybe if you cooled it on the language it wouldn't be a problem. I mean it is his house. You gotta respect! Ya dig?
    FUK DAT NIGGAS HOUSE
    edited August 2014
    drew explain this to me
    yall white niggas taking a L for this one smh. after u give me ur thoughts im taking it off just need a super white persons opinion on the matter
    ay yall niggas know snakes got two dick just a thought
    Oh shit I put my psn name as eristocrat, it's actually jamsbybetty

steam is still Stainless Steel BioPulverizer
    Game Center >>> Lubbock, shit was free. Good shit to Austin and the twins tonight.
    8-3-2004

Fuck year. Shit was fun.
    THIS JUST IN--STATIK267 WAS AT THE TOURNAMENT LAST NIGHT. I REPEAT, STATIK267 WAS FUCKING THERE
    8-3-2004

yo was it the rapist dude who plays bison
    yo drew u seen dat video of the girl giving a horse head she was going in i was gonna post it here but they delete everything i post :{

first place winner get the hard copy of the game

$5 dollar entry fee

also if you need work on your fight stick we are the place to come
    to. Whatever you want done we can do

Ultra street fight 4 will be played on a xbox 360 but if you need fightsticks
    we have some you can use also surprise prize for the winner
    Rumple wtf is up with your pic shit is gross
    idk my account got hacked some nigga uploaded my nudes thank god they didnt use any of my dick pics i know u guys dont like chiplote
    bruh dis new tech who is going to smoke french frys with me today at game center ?
    We playing this weekend?
    We're alive hahaha. Shit going down this weekend. Who's in?
    DMX-Dog 4 Life
    I'm always in bruh
    8-3-2004

i guess i go in as well. who we fucking in the ass btw ?
    You ain't fuckin nobody's ass until your ebola having ass gets out of quarantine bruh
    8-3-2004

bruh it aint ebola dawg just herpes stop being racist nigga just cuz i fuck dark skins does not instantly mean they have ebola
    Get fucked
    8-3-2004