Columbia, MO: It's just Too BRISK, baby

Comments

• KlaigeKlaige Warren Sapporris! Joined: Posts: 962
    Paul do me a favor and pm me your address again, i think i remember the jist, but if you just wanna remind me of directions from exiting off highway 63 in the rest of the way then we should be good. Have you heard if anyone else is joining us for the festivities yet?

Aaron - next time you check this hit me up bro, i wanna work out plans for SB3 in a hurry. Hope things are going good with your family. I promise we'll rep hella hard t SE-R
    No one cares Syxx.
  • SuperFXSuperFX YOU GET NOTHING Joined: Posts: 1,065
    Paul do me a favor and pm me your address again, i think i remember the jist, but if you just wanna remind me of directions from exiting off highway 63 in the rest of the way then we should be good. Have you heard if anyone else is joining us for the festivities yet?

Aaron - next time you check this hit me up bro, i wanna work out plans for SB3 in a hurry. Hope things are going good with your family. I promise we'll rep hella hard t SE-R

pm sent
    The 20-mule-team dominates
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    I'll assume you're talking about Columbia Nathan, in which case I had no idea he really played Brawl. I mean, I figured he had played it but didn't know he played a lot.
    He doesn't play a lot.
  • Rex0rRex0r Do smart stuff Joined: Posts: 2,731
    anyone play 2df....especialy ALPHA TWOgood?
  • Fuzzy_SnugsFuzzy_Snugs aidoru Joined: Posts: 1,645
    How much does it cost to get a new PS1 PCB in a stick? I think my Yellow and Black Namco stick died last night.
    g
  • frog213frog213 Modest Misanthrope Joined: Posts: 443
    How much does it cost to get a new PS1 PCB in a stick? I think my Yellow and Black Namco stick died last night.

if u "crack" that mug open, you;ll see that replacing the pcb is not an easy fix. And a replacement pcb is non-existent.

You're better off just:
    A. Replacing the entire Namco stick w/ another one.
    B. If you're handy and have the tools, u can hack a 3rd party pad's pcb(psx mad katz, etc.) and solder/hack it in there.

Edit: If u r gonna trash it? I'll take it:bgrin:
  • Fuzzy_SnugsFuzzy_Snugs aidoru Joined: Posts: 1,645
    I'm gonna keep it, since it's my first stick. xD
    And I with pad hacking stuff. D:
    g
    Hey Josh, Shakespeare's finally got a new pinball machine: it's the Stern Indiana Jones and they apparently just got it today. It looks aight, but I didn't get to play it so I don't know for sure.

Just thought I'd let you know
    Thanks Paul, I'll go check it out soon. I remember talking with Zed about it a few months ago and he said that it wasn't very good. I'll try and check it out before the Shake's peeps wear it out to the point of being unplayable.
    Aaron - dunno if you'll check this, but are you still coming down for SB3 practice? I got some bullshit I picked up at SE-R for ya :wink:

Josh - what's your work #? I never wrote it down. I'm hella lazy but I'll try and get at you for games soon.

SE-R was a fucking blast, wish y'all coulda been there
    Yea SE-R was some magical bullshit. Seriously, no tourney should go without a fire pit, some foties, and some bullshitting late into the night. Paul has been spoiled by 17+ hours in a benz lol.
    No one cares Syxx.
  • SalamandeSalamande Indeed, It Is Joined: Posts: 75
    Ah, so this is the new thread. I was wondering why my thread subscription stopped updating...
    "Welcome to the world of intentional comedy." - Rhyme
    After 5 balls of Indiana Jones(Zed "killed" it mid 2nd game), I think it's not bad, but not super awesome. 8 ball multiball is a lot of fun and very chaotic. Zed said it was an ok game months ago cause he played an early software ver. The playfield is ok. It has that Addam's family/Simpsons - left loop through the jets shot, which i'm not a big fan of. Fun for now until i wake up and smell the stern.

Sonitrol # 443-1631

Paul, u ever play any of these board games:

Settlers of Catan, Citadels(card), Arkham horror, or Puerto Rico?
    After 5 balls of Indiana Jones(Zed "killed" it mid 2nd game), I think it's not bad, but not super awesome. 8 ball multiball is a lot of fun and very chaotic. Zed said it was an ok game months ago cause he played an early software ver. The playfield is ok. It has that Addam's family/Simpsons - left loop through the jets shot, which i'm not a big fan of. Fun for now until i wake up and smell the stern.

Sonitrol # 443-1631

Paul, u ever play any of these board games:

Settlers of Catan, Citadels(card), Arkham horror, or Puerto Rico?

Sounds like some fun, even if only in the short term.

I've played Settlers, it's fuckin awesome if you get people who are into it playing. So good.
    I've played Settlers, it's fuckin awesome
    Yeah, Eric was telling me about Settlers, he said the same thing. After researching a lot of these "German" board games, i found that settlers is the most popular. Citadels is supposed to be pretty good, but u need 4 to 7 people. 2 or 3 is not that great.

This all started w/ an experiment I was talking about: Taking the random out of Monopoly

Yes, some of us have too much time on our hands at work.:looney:
    haha s'all good man. Game tonight? I'll call you at work and see what's up.

Anyone else want some GGXX?
  • SilverDrgn85SilverDrgn85 Joined: Posts: 53
    haha s'all good man. Game tonight? I'll call you at work and see what's up.

Anyone else want some GGXX?

I'll be around this weekend. I'm hoping to get some games in before the Kansas City tournament this Sunday. Who's going to that?
    PSN: SilverDrgn85
    I'll be around this weekend. I'm hoping to get some games in before the Kansas City tournament this Sunday. Who's going to that?

Far as I can tell, nobody I know. I'd make it out but I have stuff going on late afternoon sunday so that's a no-go.

If you end up going post up what turnout was like when you get back. As for this weekend, I'm probably going to head to St. Louis fri night and give AKA and co. some practice for Season's Beatings next week.
    Tonight might work.... I was gonna see if i could get Chris and Ben over to my crib for some SF of some sort? I still gotta call them to see what the plan is?

Edit: almost forgot... u should take Aaron's stick to him this weekend if u go to STL.
    Alright, alright I guess I'll have to finally start learning GG etc. Just post up when you guys are planning on getting some shit down and I'll swing by to get my ass handed to me.
    Alright, alright I guess I'll have to finally start learning GG etc. Just post up when you guys are planning on getting some shit down and I'll swing by to get my ass handed to me.

That's right! :annoy:

I'll post up the next time we play games....I think I still have your # somewhere :tup:
    Fuck GG(yeah i said it) That game is for bangers(that's for u fast eddie):razzy:

Here's that link to the hdr changes(for anyone who gives a shit?)

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jimmyrey/blog/2008/10/07/final_changelist_for_hd_remix
    That game is for real men who can handle the insanity.

Fixed
    No one cares Syxx.
    Fuck GG(yeah i said it) That game is for bangers(that's for u fast eddie):razzy:

Hey it's cool if you wanna be a bitch and not actually try to learn the game instead of playing Street Fighter XX :lol: :wink:

GGs though in that and ST fool :bgrin:
    Josh, anyone else, GG, ST, etc?

Someone get at me, damn:lovin:
    Paul, let's do it.... I mean games, not man love:lovin: I think i'm gonna learn testament or may, slayer is too hard. Did u get Aaron his stick back? Did he already have an extension? I'll call u later, i can't get off early tonight so if u wanna play u should meet me at my house as close to 10pm as possible.

I got 2 mad catz pads at family pawn(for hacking). Fuzzy, if u want one of them for fixing your Namco let me know?
    I think i'm gonna learn testament or may, slayer is too hard.
    Good choice. I think Slayer's only for robots who do nothing but GG.
    what about robots that only listen to slayer?
    You just blew my mind.
    You just blew my mind.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'm free this weekend and would be up for some GG. You'll have to give me directions to your place though.
    I'm free this weekend and would be up for some GG. You'll have to give me directions to your place though.

cool cool; actually you should ask josh about directions because we normally play at his place. I'm busy saturday but sunday would work for me if josh is down.
    Aight, Sunday sounds good. Just hit me up with your address Josh and I'll mapquest that shit.
    mapquest? dude.... it's 3 blocks away. check pm chris.

I twisted my ankle so i might be ok by sunday?:sad:

Congrats Paul and Monique. Sorry i can't make it to shelter gardens.
    Congrats Paul and Monique. Sorry i can't make it to shelter gardens.

yous a bitch :lol:

Thanks man :bgrin:
    mapquest? dude.... it's 3 blocks away. check pm chris

Whatever I don't remember where you live:rofl:

Like I said in my pm gimmie a call when shit's goin down.
    Sorry I couldn't be there guys.
    So when do u guys wanna play today? I'll be home @ 6pm for sure, maybe by 5pm. Ankle's still a bit stiff, but i should be good.
    Sorry I couldn't be there guys.

It's all good. I can't expect people to charter thousand-dollar flights back to the states :bgrin:

Josh I'll call around after 6

Thanks man :bgrin:

Congrats guys:woot: