Columbia, MO: It's just Too BRISK, baby

Comments

• GnarrGnarr Monsterifik Joined: Posts: 394
    whos getting a super sf4 fight stick? it's tempting.
  • invadersko0dgeinvadersko0dge Joined: Posts: 68
    I need to stop buying sticks :shake:
    She had me going CRAZY, oh I was starstruck. She woke me up DAILY, don't need no Starbucks.
  • aks216aks216 Joined: Posts: 805
    como's song right thurr.
    you smell, i smelllll!!!!
    Glen did you posses my TE stick? It randomly turned on my xbox last nigh at 4am, and today while I was out and about:looney::confused::devil:
    That sounds weird. I don't know anything about that, lolol. I guess if it keeps doing it just unplug it when you turn it off :wgrin:

If anything else goes wrong, I'll take a look at it.
    skoodge - come over now with that shit. i will play anytimmmeee. i'll go over there even. hit me up, i texted you.
    Lol, I got a 9am tomorrow. I'll give you a call when I'm free. I have to warn you though my Xbox is on the brink of red ringing any moment, so our fun might be cut short until I can get the stuff to fix it permanently. Theres a 50% chance my Xbox won't even boot up again tomorrow :\
    oh, damn...ok, lemme know asap. when u get outta class, i'm exciiited!!!

edit: just read ur edit...i still wanna try.... :(
  • Rex0rRex0r Do smart stuff Joined: Posts: 2,731
    Damn all these people got the game but all they shit gettin red ringed, thats horrid. My box died on me like 2 days before sf4 came out, needless to say, i about dropkicked that shit.
  • JJJJJJ Joined: Posts: 2,176
    Lol, I got a 9am tomorrow. I'll give you a call when I'm free. I have to warn you though my Xbox is on the brink of red ringing any moment, so our fun might be cut short until I can get the stuff to fix it permanently. Theres a 50% chance my Xbox won't even boot up again tomorrow :\
    oh, damn...ok, lemme know asap. when u get outta class, i'm exciiited!!!

edit: just read ur edit...i still wanna try.... :(

yooo, bring dat shit to my place; my asian xbox is 'bullet' proved..LOL or just burn it and send it to me with express mail, thx!
  • playerplayer Jounin Joined: Posts: 1,613
    after playing super, i officially quit vanilla. sorry shekeib, no more sagat.
    -=#STL OGs#=-
    rex, jjj, aks216, player, aka, kth, kurasa, slips, PJ
    -=#STL Vets#=-
    luger, scamp, mr. k, gllty, peaceful
    "I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell." - Harry Truman
    need... more... super!
    Something came up, guys. Won't be able to do anything tonight. :\

I'll keep you guys posted in case something changes.
    you ruined our night skoodge. i hope you're happy!!

if this is a test to test our willpower, fine, you win!! ok? you win, i'm helpless to my disease. i need my fix. skoodge, i'll do anything!!!

WHY!!! WHY are you putting me through this? i thought we was cool? did i piss you off? you KNOW how bad me and mark wanna play this. yet "something" came up?

pshh, what an asshole....

NO, sorry, i didn't mean that. <3 love you! super? or no?

i knew it, whatever man. i was right about you, you don't care about anyone, you're just selfish...
    see what you're doing to me? i'm dying. i am dying. but it's ok skoodge, you gave me a taste of heaven and you took it away from me. i understand why you're doing this, it's cause you love me. you're killing me because you love me, i totally get it now. some god you are.

wait, no, sorrrry...PLEEEASEEE, PLEAAASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, i didn't mean any of that!!! ok ok ok, i over reacted. i'm just confused right now. i'm just hungry and confused. ok, sorry.
    thanks for the hospitality SPLOODGE!

ill find someone.
    -=#STL OGs#=-
    -=#STL Vets#=-
    "I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell." - Harry Truman

if this is a test to test our willpower, fine, you win!! ok? you win, i'm helpless to my disease. i need my fix. skoodge, i'll do anything!!!

WHY!!! WHY are you putting me through this? i thought we was cool? did i piss you off? you KNOW how bad me and mark wanna play this. yet "something" came up?

i knew it, whatever man. i was right about you, you don't care about anyone, you're just selfish...
    see what you're doing to me? i'm dying. i am dying. but it's ok skoodge, you gave me a taste of heaven and you took it away from me. i understand why you're doing this, it's cause you love me. you're killing me because you love me, i totally get it now. some god you are.

wait, no, sorrrry...PLEEEASEEE, PLEAAASSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, i didn't mean any of that!!! ok ok ok, i over reacted. i'm just confused right now. i'm just hungry and confused. ok, sorry.

L:rofl:L:rofl:L:rofl:L x 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

yooo, bring dat shit to my place

quote for emphasis. plz drop by anytime, sploodge-sama!..LOL
    JJJ cant wait til saturday, lol.
    -=#STL OGs#=-
    -=#STL Vets#=-
    yeah... I was sooo looking forward to it tonight until baby allen texted me about.... SCREWDGE being ***** **** in a fire...:annoy: ooops, I meant he just HAD to take his vacation at a sunny beach tonight for some unknown reason..:shake: j/k, plz drop by anytime, sploodge-sama!..:pray:
    i think you the only person in stl who hasnt played it at this point
    -=#STL OGs#=-
    -=#STL Vets#=-

LOL. Sorry man, I got caught up in something and couldn't get out of it. However, I'm free tomorrow from 11am-7pm and you guys are welcome to come then until I have to leave. I promise something won't come up this time, LOL.
  • kthkth Joined: Posts: 466
    i think you the only person in stl who hasnt played it at this point

I'm the other guy.

Invaderskoodge
    I don't think I ever meet you before. Is it allright that I come to your place??? I'll leave after work straight to your place.
    see you at 11 ^_^
    I don't think I ever meet you before. Is it allright that I come to your place??? I'll leave after work straight to your place.
    If allen is fine sharing Super with someone else (lol) and you're fine driving to columbia, I don't see why not, lol. I'll have to be somewhere at 8, though.
  • Rex0rRex0r Do smart stuff Joined: Posts: 2,731
    Hip hop is so contaminat
    I swear just examine it
    if im such a philantropist
    the god to these evangelists
    super is becoming more and more fun. alot more balance for sure.

they really did a number on sagat. no cancel on far s. lk. tigerknee for the most part is unsafe. damage in general is garbage.

back to the lab to find a character that fits my style. for now its lookin to be guile. as we all know, im a turtle turtle.
    -=#STL OGs#=-
    -=#STL Vets#=-
  • SuperFXSuperFX YOU GET NOTHING Joined: Posts: 1,065
    She had me going CRAZY, oh I was starstruck. She woke me up DAILY, don't need no Starbucks.

so. starstruck.

Yeah, CoMo scene really died three or fours ago (not that we ever had a solid scene). New school CoMo was based around Guilty Gear and then we lost a couple solid players to graduation, and then about a year and a half ago Andrew quit. We always played ST and other stuff, but Josh disappeared off the face of the earth once sf4 dropped and none of the rest of us were into 3S enough to keep up with the brothers. Plus, the death of Gunthers really killed shit too.

anyway, any of you guys who wanna play Super hit me on Live for games. I'm hella scrubby at the game right now, but I'm pretty far behind people with not playing the game for the last four/five months so it's to be expected. However, I can still play Honda if you want somewhat of a challenge lol
    The 20-mule-team dominates
    Yeah that's too bad people quit. CoMo has a small scene now, but I like all the people who play in it. Not as big as STL's, but the skill level is similar I think.

And Glen did you see the Daigo matches the other night? Him and Justin were using a lot of the new characters, and then Daigo was using Guile when they were playing "serious". What about Guile makes him so much better in this version? I know his sonic booms don't take as long to charge but I haven't heard of much else.

What's tomorrow night around midnight lookin for CoMo? Let's hit up the best buy tourny then get some games in. I don't have to work until 5pm on Tues so I can play all night.
  • freefree Moving the soul. Joined: Posts: 583
    Don't know the exact details. But from what I hear, his normals have been buffed big time, and Ultra 1 damage has had more of it's damage split into the final "STRIKE" kick so it does more damage when used as an anti air.

I'll be at the Best Buy tournament / midnight release, never really took SF4 seriously though so I'm still a scrub, with all the 3rd Strike characters back I may change that for SSF4 though :p.
    like Tom Cruise off of Top Gun.
  • raeliraeli Showtime! Joined: Posts: 3,905
    Yeah that's too bad people quit. CoMo has a small scene now, but I like all the people who play in it. Not as big as STL's, but the skill level is similar I think.

And Glen did you see the Daigo matches the other night? Him and Justin were using a lot of the new characters, and then Daigo was using Guile when they were playing "serious". What about Guile makes him so much better in this version? I know his sonic booms don't take as long to charge but I haven't heard of much else.

What's tomorrow night around midnight lookin for CoMo? Let's hit up the best buy tourny then get some games in. I don't have to work until 5pm on Tues so I can play all night.

it's the sonic boom charging time tbh, makes him more like old guile. he was holding his own in fireball wars all night, even against ryu/sagat. like before, he can't win it. but he can just keep chuckin that sonic plasma and keep the situation neutral. even force frustrated players to jump.
    themightyraeli
    I'm free.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    He also has that HK launcher which leads into a Flash Kick juggle, and there's a way to land Ultra off that. I've heard someone say his airgrab isn't as dominating as before, but I didn't notice as I was getting grabbed out of everything still. As long as you lay off of trying to use flash kick as a universal AA and realize that he has a handful of normals with ideal AA ranges, you're set. In the worst case if you trade they're not quite on you yet.

So yeah, think ST Guile booms with KOF AA options.
    GGs to everyone at the Best Buy tourny last night lol. Glad to see there was some interest in SSF4 in como.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Who wound up taking it home? Not that I'll know anyone...
    Who wound up taking it home? Not that I'll know anyone...

aks216
    so baby allen got two copies of super?..lol
    yes, i did have 2 copies. but i sold my copy to skoodge for cheaper.
  • freefree Moving the soul. Joined: Posts: 583
    For those of you who haven't seen this yet:

http://www.sfframedata.com/walkthrough/pages/ssf4_intro.php

SSF4 Frame Data go!
    like Tom Cruise off of Top Gun.