Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 Thread (PSN)

Comments

• G0F0RBR0KEG0F0RBR0KE Shun Goku Satsu Joined: Posts: 2,710 mod
    Namix...reduce the spammmmmmmmmmmmm.!
    Shun Goku Satsu :)
    www.battle-ground.net [Website is up and running]
  • KhaosdragonKhaosdragon IronSent Joined: Posts: 1,655
    Khaosdragon Khaosdragon, who the Fawk is talking to you! you lame ass nugga ! you gtfo! Your just like that I love My Little Pony so much it hurts running they mouth blah blah blah Last time u got own by codigo remember? u fagget yeah you! so stfu! you fat ass! All you do is run and fly with yo bitch ass team!

What's your point? I've owned Codigox many times before that ONE match he got me with a runaway team. That's all you saw son. I didn't know it was possible to run with Combofiend. And it's not necessary AT ALL to use a runaway strat with you because you don't know how to fuckin block LOL. If you mean YOU runaway ok. I see yo ass didn't deny I fuckin scraped you. I'm glad you saying all this shit on thread. Cuz it's funny how I came in the room where Rikku was a saw you. I TURNED MY MIC ON!! And straight called you out like the bitch you are. Funny how silent you was then lil bitch. Stutterin and shit while I'm sittin there tellin Rikku how fuckin free you are and that you RQ and you full of shit. The ENTIRE TIME you STFU like a bitch that knew her place and now you come on here trying to get loud? Bitch don't get pimp slapped.
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,826
    nami, read a book
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
  • namix323namix323 DON'T HATE Joined: Posts: 28
    Namix...reduce the spammmmmmmmmmmmm.!
    Ok lol
    What's your point? I've owned Codigox many times before that ONE match he got me with a runaway team. That's all you saw son. I didn't know it was possible to run with Combofiend. And it's not necessary AT ALL to use a runaway strat with you because you don't know how to fuckin block LOL. If you mean YOU runaway ok. I see yo ass didn't deny I fuckin scraped you. I'm glad you saying all this shit on thread. Cuz it's funny how I came in the room where Rikku was a saw you. I TURNED MY MIC ON!! And straight called you out like the bitch you are. Funny how silent you was then lil bitch. Stutterin and shit while I'm sittin there tellin Rikku how fuckin free you are and that you RQ and you full of shit. The ENTIRE TIME you STFU like a bitch that knew her place and now you come on here trying to get loud? Bitch don't get pimp slapped.
    Dude Relax lol .
    You want some level up remark? Face my MSP with your best team and see how you fair. I play low tiers against MSP/God Tiers Team and I do pretty well till the tri-dashes are all over my face.
    Lets play bro
  • NK-4LIFENK-4LIFE Namix is my bitch Joined: Posts: 154
    You rq'd before ...And its not hypocricy since i admit doing it sometimes.. still wont stop me from posting vids of it cause some of them are funny reguardless...esp when somebody sends hatemail afterwards about the mekkanics of the game, like spamming assist and running, chip damage,etc.

Yeah we heard... we were in the arcade grinning as usual trying not to laugh so hard. ..We play on the big screen or Viewlix~~
    now.jpg
    LOL me ragequitting is like me saying fat ass eugene is skinny. Nice try, bitch. Suck a fat one.
    EDit: ROFL you douche bags go to an arcade to play PSN? LOL fuckin broke ass bitches.Get at me when you're done talking shit, or are you gonna keep running your loose pussy lips? I'm game, I know you're free, just like your mom's pussy. I love My Little Pony so much it hurts.
    For the record, I'm pretty UMAD since you created an account like 2 days ago. Did your little fat ass bitch eugene cry to you about me telling the truth? Man I love mvc2 and the pool of scrubs that come with it. FT10 tonight, or are you gonna be a little twat and dodge me?
  • EricGGMusicEricGGMusic Online Tournament Organizer Joined: Posts: 1,754
    Finally someone issues the challenge. Namix better accept or all his trashtalk will just be a joke LOL
    PSN: Simply_EGGy
    MvC2: Rogue/Sent/CapCom
    3SO: Chun Li, Remy, Sean
    SSF4 AE: E.Honda, Chun Li
    Finally someone issues the challenge. Namix better accept or all his trashtalk will just be a joke LOL
    I got nowhere to run, nothing to hide. I know I own these 2 bitches that like lying for free. I wanna see you ERIC body these chumps. Oh so free.
    i cant body anybody -_-
  • NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,818
    record this ft10!!!!!
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
    i cant body anybody -_-
    These 2 bitches are free though. I know you can own team Upback any day.
    I want to see NickMaster vs these girls also.
    Man I love PSN mvc2. Where's pistol's smack talkin when we need him? =) I learn from the best.
    LETS GOOOOOOOOO. LETS GET THESE SHIT RECORDED! MAHVAL
    LETS GOOOOOOOOO. LETS GET THESE SHIT RECORDED! MAHVAL
    Don't count on it. Little cunts bitch out, aka my bitch namix. Unless he wants to scrap ft10, but I doubt he can hang. What was the score last time? Something like 7-1, then my bitch leaves to go make me a sandwich because she knows she can't hang. =D
    Don't count on it. Little cunts bitch out, aka my bitch namix. Unless he wants to scrap ft10, but I doubt he can hang. What was the score last time? Something like 7-1, then my bitch leaves to go make me a sandwich because she knows she can't hang. =D

:O
  • JOSERUFUSJOSERUFUS NICKGOD>RENIQUE STONE COLD STEVE POONGKO Joined: Posts: 1,335
    Why is everyone so hype for this???
    NK_4life got this for free
    MVC2: CABLEFIEND - IRON MAN/SENTINEL/CABLE SSF4: AKUMA/RUFUS
    "I HATE MSP PLAYERS THEY JUST SPAM LK"
    Why is everyone so hype for this???
    NK_4life got this for free
    because, people calling out other people makes this thread interesting, especially if there's real beef involved.

that being said, both this and the xbox mvc2 threads need to get on recording more. too much talk, not enough fts with video proof
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
  • [KHAOS][KHAOS] YOU NEED MORE. Joined: Posts: 2,450
    LOL DAYAM.
    Your reigning (defending) mvc2 champion.
  • JOSERUFUSJOSERUFUS NICKGOD>RENIQUE STONE COLD STEVE POONGKO Joined: Posts: 1,335
    I mean if it was NK_4life vs a good player I would be super hype!
    But I guess for me knowing the result takes the hype away.
    Still an interesting thread though
    MVC2: CABLEFIEND - IRON MAN/SENTINEL/CABLE SSF4: AKUMA/RUFUS
    "I HATE MSP PLAYERS THEY JUST SPAM LK"
    I'm waiting to scrap Khaos1 :)
  • [KHAOS][KHAOS] YOU NEED MORE. Joined: Posts: 2,450
    Whenever brah!
    Your reigning (defending) mvc2 champion.
  • Arz2003!Arz2003! PSN: Arz2k3 Joined: Posts: 196
    record this ft10!!!!!
    If 2 people get in one room and want to scrap and want someone to be a witness, I'll go in and record it. As soon as the 2 players agree, WE IN THERE
    I mean if it was NK_4life vs a good player I would be super hype!
    But I guess for me knowing the result takes the hype away.
    Still an interesting thread though
    I know, it would be hype if people actually backed up their shit talk, but bitches will be bitches. Naw mean? Any1 can flap their pussy lips like my bitch, but only real dawgs back up their shit talk. I talk my talk, and will walk my walk. This bitch talks the talk, and bitches out like a pussy. I can smell it all the way from here. Sad thing is he's from Socal (323) and she still sucks. Just stop playing my bitch, move on to MVC3.
    If 2 people get in one room and want to scrap and want someone to be a witness, I'll go in and record it. As soon as the 2 players agree, WE IN THERE
    I with that anytime this bitch feels like stepping up to the plate and back up his shit talk. Until then, keep making my and everyone's sandwiches, Ho. Unless fat boy eugene eats em all. Everyone gets their turn with her =D
    Whenever brah!
    Waiting for you to get a PS3 so I can scape you all day.
  • walkmanflavorwalkmanflavor PSN: Walkmanflavorr Joined: Posts: 87
    lol namix i dont think anyone should waste their time playing this microwave popcorn ass bitch.
    i know im not one to talk but this doods bad, added me then i deleted his ass like 30 min later
    just cause he lost in a set against me and wouldnt play me anymore. the boys' INSIGNIFICANT
    lol namix i dont think anyone should waste their time playing this microwave popcorn ass bitch.
    i know im not one to talk but this doods bad, added me then i deleted his ass like 30 min later
    just cause he lost in a set against me and wouldnt play me anymore. the boys' INSIGNIFICANT
    OH SHIT YOU EVEN GOT WALKMAN AKA ANOTHER CABLE PLAYER AKA MY SON TALKING SHIT ON NAMIX

NAMIX EXPOSED
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Who is GarfMunch and Noobsmash? Fucking scrubs and their shitty connection!
  • Ez-The-ChampionEz-The-Champion UH OH It's The CHAMP Joined: Posts: 1,379
    Who is this namix dweeb? Maaan think it's time I jump back into this shit:nunchuck:
    "Also known as the "Original Champion" of marvel in the Deep South Texas Region"
    I can't believe I lost to EZ-The-CHampion....LMAO...he plays the stupidest Sentinel and gets me with randomish Rocket Punch and when I block..I get hit...Oh brother.

GGs. I blame the stick because I can't dash or move forward when needed. getting hit by randomish fierce by Sentinel is a HUGE no no knowing that i can easily avoid that by simply super jumping and doing the rom.
    BeatsofDevil left the room. Tsk tsk. what's going on? I thought he was good with low tiers ):
    LOL Hey you had a huge lead on me 4-1 if not mistaken and came back. True I certainly don't have the best Sent and probably never will but still ggs anyways. As for BeatsOfDevil well think renique scared him off.....Damn renique has good shit with low tier too :tdown::rofl: !!
    "Also known as the "Original Champion" of marvel in the Deep South Texas Region"
  • Jack_FrostJack_Frost M.C Joined: Posts: 6,826
    GFB, dont complain about stupid stuff when you have a really stupid msp, its beyond aggravating
    There aren't 50 hours in a 5 day span...
    CRYING
    LOL this guy :rofl:
    GFB, dont complain about stupid stuff when you have a really stupid msp, its beyond aggravating
    Stupid MSP? This is coming from a guy who has a shitty ass low tiers? Makes me wanna bust out Servbot, MM, and ROll just to spank your sorry ass.
  • ASkyNightlyASkyNightly {Unamused} {adversary} Joined: Posts: 148
    Namix, get bodied while you're running. Screaming over your mic like the scrub you are, mad cause codigox was mopping you up. And as anticipated, you did the bitch move of mashing block and tossing out that assist while I shoved a boot up your ass, post that vid bruh.

Enjoy your corner, you'll be there a while.
    (M1):Murdering Interests~
    LOL at this thread! Namix sure has brought the best (worst?) out of everyone. Moar I say! Moar! :woot::clapdos:
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Namix, get bodied while you're running. Screaming over your mic like the scrub you are, mad cause codigox was mopping you up. And as anticipated, you did the bitch move of mashing block and tossing out that assist while I shoved a boot up your ass, post that vid bruh.

Enjoy your corner, you'll be there a while.
    The corner is where bitches belong, makin my money. Funny how my bitch ain't talking anymore. How bad did y'all whip her ass tonight? Or does she just have a mouthful? :amazed: or eating like a fat fuck with obese eugene. :rofl: Scared bitch?
    I find it funny how my little bitch says it's only a game, calm down. But she's the one crying over the mic when she gets bodied like the little ho she is. You shouldn't even be reppin 323. You're an embarrassment to Cali, bitch. So lucky this is an online environment. I wonder how you would act in public getting bodied in front of many people. Can't ragequit at the arcade.