Warriors Fate: Street Fighter story thread, revived

Comments

• DRWDRW Joined: Posts: 439
    I've got a new story-related question and as mostly, it refers to SF2:

What is actually the nature of the SF2 tournament? (In the way it was seen pre-SF4 where its final battle was merged with the end of SFA3.)

Bison hosts it, right? But it isn't held on his personal ground like "Mortal Kombat", but all over the world.

So, did he announce this tournament to the public and then it was a major event? Or was it some private thing where he sent invitations to all participants and they duked it out among themselves like they always do? And the spectators maybe don't even know that they're specifically watching a tournament fight instead of just a regular fight.

The backstories of the fighters seem to suggest that this tournament has a certain popularity. For example, Honda participates to make sumo more famous. And Zangief even gets visited by Gorbachev in the end.

But on the other hand, none of the background graphics suggest that this is anything but a regular street fight between two combatants.
    Even the final battle takes place in front of some palace/tourist attraction site, with maybe 20 people in the audience. At least this final battle could have been held in a stadium to show that this is really a major event. But instead, it looks like your average fighting place where two protagonists just happened to meet each other.

Another thing: In how far was Bison's involvement common knowledge? I mean, he's the final opponent, so it must have been known somehow, right? But he's a criminal. How would the public react to that?
  • DaemosDaemos Queen Bitch of the Universe Joined: Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited December 2015
    DRW wrote: »
    I've got a new story-related question and as mostly, it refers to SF2:

What is actually the nature of the SF2 tournament? (In the way it was seen pre-SF4 where its final battle was merged with the end of SFA3.)

Bison hosts it, right? But it isn't held on his personal ground like "Mortal Kombat", but all over the world.

So, did he announce this tournament to the public and then it was a major event? Or was it some private thing where he sent invitations to all participants and they duked it out among themselves like they always do? And the spectators maybe don't even know that they're specifically watching a tournament fight instead of just a regular fight.

The backstories of the fighters seem to suggest that this tournament has a certain popularity. For example, Honda participates to make sumo more famous. And Zangief even gets visited by Gorbachev in the end.

But on the other hand, none of the background graphics suggest that this is anything but a regular street fight between two combatants.
    Even the final battle takes place in front of some palace/tourist attraction site, with maybe 20 people in the audience. At least this final battle could have been held in a stadium to show that this is really a major event. But instead, it looks like your average fighting place where two protagonists just happened to meet each other.

Another thing: In how far was Bison's involvement common knowledge? I mean, he's the final opponent, so it must have been known somehow, right? But he's a criminal. How would the public react to that?

Here's my take:

There was definitely and absolutely a worldwide 'World Warrior' fighting tournament (Dan remarks to Blanka in his SF4 prologue how he is bitter for not being invited to it, Fei Long made a movie about his experience mentioned in his SF4 prologue).

Shadaloo's involvement as the sponsors was most likely secret. Some had their suspicions like Guile/Chun-Li and they joined to find out the truth. Others joined purely for the fight, completely oblivious to Shadaloo. I doubt Bison was officially part of this tournament either, rather he was overseeing things because he had his own agenda. Originally, his motivation was to look for fighters to kidnap and brainwash into Shadaloo soldiers. By the time Alpha 3 came into the picture, that motive evolved and included a more personalized motive of finding a perfect host body (one that only the strongest fighters can provide). These motives had to be secret otherwise no one would've joined. Only those investigating Shadaloo or are personally aware of Bison would've known or strongly suspected his involvement or that the tournament set up was criminal in nature.

The final opponent wasn't fixed either, because this is a tournament so 2 fighters would fight their way to the top as the finalists then duke it out for the title. In reality, there was no 'final boss'. Bison would've likely only intervened at the end to claim his prize, the winning fighter's mind and body. He would also likely want to test the champion himself before committing to the abduction.

There was likely personalized invites to make sure certain fighters are aware of it, but also they probably did what SIN did and just advertised into through public means. Flyers, ads, word of mouth etc. It was definitely an international affair much like SIN's tournament, and there was certainly prestige associated with winning it.

The tournament likely took place all over the world and only moved to Thailand because that would probably be the point of convergence for many stories. Even without Shadaloo's involvement we can assume it was going to end up in Thailand because Sagat would likely have been in the final stages and I suspect they would fight in his hometown. The Shadaloo aspect of course also plays into the Thailand situation because little did anyone know that there lies their main base of operations, and that an international armed force was just waiting to strike.

Pretty interesting thoughts.
    Daemos wrote: »
    Others joined purely for the fight, completely oblivious to Shadaloo.
    Funny little side note: While the game reflects what you say, the art and story book "Complete File Street Fighter II" gave every fighter a connection to M. Bison.
    Originally, his motivation was to look for fighters to kidnap and brainwash into Shadaloo soldiers.
    Is it mentioned somewhere that this was true before "Alpha" came out? Because as far as I see, the whole brainwashing thing was invented for Masaomi Kanzaki's manga. The game itself gives no indication that Bison wants to brainwash the fighters. It's more that those are the opponents that he needs to overcome before world domination.
    The final opponent wasn't fixed either, because this is a tournament so 2 fighters would fight their way to the top as the finalists then duke it out for the title. In reality, there was no 'final boss'.
    But the four grand masters do have a special place in the tournament after all. So, maybe it wasn't just a regular single elimination tournament. It could just as well have been a tournament where they fight until only three fighters remain. Those fight against the first three grand masters. Then the winner of the Balrog fight vs. the winner of the Vega fight. Then that winner against the winner of the Sagat fight. And then that winner against M. Bison.
    Bison would've likely only intervened at the end to claim his prize, the winning fighter's mind and body. He would also likely want to test the champion himself before committing to the abduction.
    At least in the actual SF2 games, Bison seems to be a regular participant: Ryu's and Dhalsim's ending both show him on the winners' podium. So, it's not like Bison just jumped in and challenged the tournament winner. He was a participant himself.
    Either he was a regular fighter and just happened to be the one to get to the finals. Or he, as the host, reserved the right to fight in the final, Shang Tsung-style. But it was definitely not some surprise thing, like in: The last remaining fighter had just defeated Sagat and now Bison steps out of the shadows and challenges that fighter right here.
    I mean, the fight against Bison takes place on a separate background. So, the battle was planned. The question is, though: When did it become known that Bison would be the final opponent?
  • bakfromonbakfromon True Void Joined: Posts: 2,049
    edited December 2015
    Would anyone know the story behind this picture?
    I know its from a Secret File. It's reminiscent to the R.Mika and Nedeshiko faux magazine cover for SFA3 Secret File.
    IP5CBxe.jpg?2
    rmika-ex11.jpg

All's I got from it was the blonde guy's name, I think it's "Haugen"
    10016602.jpg
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?
    Japanese language is a 10-0 matchup unless you have that bakfromon Discord tech

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • RokisephRokiseph The Subtle Rushdowner. Joined: Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Omg that fake newsletter is SOOO cute. I'm only here for a quick Visit, so I'm just gonna say Ummmm I think that's a play on Hulk Hogan's name and it sounds like Pulk Hogan. Lemme see, in a fight between Gief and Hogan, Gief knocked him off the ring with his double lariat. Then Hogan went berserk and was just going around, I think theres something about a woman who couldn't get away from Hogan's berserking fast enough, when Sean jumped kicked and knocked him out (Poor Pulk) Everyone there didn't know it was Sean they were just saying he reminds them of Ken Masters. ok bye see ya guys in a while!
    K-Groove - "Under End" Team Todo, Haoh, Gief
    "The End" Team R4 - Dan
    I tell Dan everyday "Just because you're passionate does NOT mean you're talented
  • PsychobluePsychoblue the Conductor of the Hype Train Joined: Posts: 2,515
    Come on guys, no talks about the new Story Mode trailer?

Also, anyone following SF Unlimited? The latest issue seems to imply that Ken Masters is a racist.
  • ShockdingoShockdingo Freelance voice actor & Reploid.PHD in Q speculation. Joined: Posts: 1,709
    Wait what? Ken's implied to be a racist?!
    "Bison drinks DELICIOUS expired milk on tuesdays while driving trucks into wandering fighters." - m121akuma

Warrior's Fate: The identity of Street Fighter's Q. Now in video!

Concept video for Captain Commando II intro / Attract Mode.

My StreetFighter voice acting reel
    Shockdingo wrote: »

The gist is that Ken and Guile came to Balrog's new company that he started following Shadaloo's demise under suspicion that now he was tied to the Illuminati. Balrog welcomed them into the office and told them that he was willing to keep the past in the past for the sake of business, then Ken reveals that he bought his company earlier in the day and now Balrog was his underling. Balrog threw a fit and they fought, all the while Ken was rubbing his boss status over Balrog in his face. Balrog gains the upper hand until Ken hits Guren Senpukyaku and knocks Balrog out the window. Cammy manages to catch Balrog and so the interrogation begins. Throughout the interrogation, Ken messes with Balrog's stuff for absolutely no reason other than that he can.

So basically, three white blond folks gang up unprovoked on Balrog and then play the victim when he gets upset over it. Oh, and shoutouts to Sean being Ken's personal driver and bagboy.
    Psychoblue wrote: »

The gist is that Ken and Guile came to Balrog's new company that he started following Shadaloo's demise under suspicion that now he was tied to the Illuminati. Balrog welcomed them into the office and told them that he was willing to keep the past in the past for the sake of business, then Ken reveals that he bought his company earlier in the day and now Balrog was his underling. Balrog threw a fit and they fought, all the while Ken was rubbing his boss status over Balrog in his face. Balrog gains the upper hand until Ken hits Guren Senpukyaku and knocks Balrog out the window. Cammy manages to catch Balrog and so the interrogation begins. Throughout the interrogation, Ken messes with Balrog's stuff for absolutely no reason other than that he can.

So basically, three white blond folks gang up unprovoked on Balrog and then play the victim when he gets upset over it. Oh, and shoutouts to Sean being Ken's personal driver and bagboy.

So you're implying that Ken, Guile, and Cammy were all made out to be racist, or just Ken?
    The man I face...my closest friend, my brother in arms, and my greatest rival...how has it come to this?

New Street Fighter Plot Guide in the works!!! Currently featuring both Japanese and English transcripts for all the profiles of your favorite World Warriors.
  • MageggMagegg Joined: Posts: 3,978
    Everyone's a little bit racist.
    bakfromon wrote: »
    Psychoblue wrote: »

So you're implying that Ken, Guile, and Cammy were all made out to be racist, or just Ken?
    Guile and Cammy were dragged into it, Ken was the primary aggressor.
    Ken is not a white blond though. Ken is a mixed race half Caucasian, half Asian man who spent a big part of his life in Japan away from the racist culture of the United States. His natural hair is dark and he dyes it blond. Don't project your own distorted view of the world onto these fictional characters.

Ken treated Balrog like shit because Balrog is a "villain" with an extensive and likely terrifying criminal history.
    edited February 2016
    Ken is not a white blond though. Ken is a mixed race half Caucasian, half Asian man who spent a big part of his life in Japan away from the racist culture of the United States. His natural hair is dark and he dyes it blond. Don't project your own distorted view of the world onto these fictional characters.

Ken treated Balrog like shit because Balrog is a "villain" with an extensive and likely terrifying criminal history.
    It was meant to satirical to highlight how awful Udon's writing has become the past few years. I get what they were TRYING to do, but the way they contrived them fighting was so bad that Ken came off as the bad guy more than Balrog did. It wouldn't have been as bad if Balrog didn't come up front with saying he was willing to let bygones be bygones for the sake of business.
  • just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Eagle will return Joined: Posts: 7,951
    You're missing the part where Balrog tried to lie/avoid giving information to Ken/Guile
  • I<iShiDoI<iShiDo MVP Joined: Posts: 161
    edited February 2016
    Ok playing through the story mode of Nash. So is his Alpha 2 ending now the true one and he was actually dead in Alpha 3 already?

Edit
    Found this. They are even talking about A2

http://heavy.com/games/2016/01/street-fighter-v-full-launch-roster-breakdown-from-associate-producer-peter-rosas-capcom/11/

So how is Aloha 3 fitting in the whole story?

I<iShiDo wrote: »
    Ok playing through the story mode of Nash. So is his Alpha 2 ending now the true one and he was actually dead in Alpha 3 already?

Alpha 2 is true now, and Alpha 3 (like a lot of that game's story details) has been retconned out.

We're also discussing story more actively here if you're interested.
    Thanks will go over there. But could You answer just one more... What has be rectonned as well from Alpha 3 or better... What can be considered as canon

Thanks will go over there. But could You answer just one more... What has be rectonned as well from Alpha 3 or better... What can be considered as canon

That's a really loaded question.

Basically, there are a few big changes you have to come to terms with for Alpha 3 to be canon.

1- Alpha 3 and SF2 are basically retellings of the same basic story. Yes, SFA3 = SF2. They in fact occupy the same point in the timeline of the Street Fighter series and involve many of the same characters. SFA3's story being the newer and most update-to-date version of these events overrides many SF2-introduced plots it contradicts (Sagat for example). When no contradiction occurs, both SFA3 and SF2 stories end up being true (for example, Ken, Hawk, and Chun-Li's SFA3 and SF2 endings can all be true with little contradiction between them).

2- SF4 is a sequel to SF Alpha 3 AND SF2 (see #1). This is evidenced by many things but most pertinent is the depiction of SF2's conclusion in the Viper Aftermath Trailer. In that portrayal, the final battle of SF2 is an amalgamation of several SFA3 endings put together with a little something extra added. Much of the prologue in SF4 follows the endings of SFA3 rather than SF2, for example Ryu, Guile and Fei Long (there's a ton of these that I can go into detail if needs be).

3- By far the key thing to ignore in all of this is the question of who killed Bison. Alpha 3 and SF2 shows us how everyone and their mother fought Bison and perhaps even killed him. We know from SF4 that none of them did. What remains after that in each character's ending could be canon. For example, Fei Long's SFA3 ending involves him killing Bison then making a movie about his experience with Shadaloo. In SF4 we find out that Fei Long did indeed make a movie about his experience with Shadaloo, but also that he did not kill Bison obviously. To understand which parts of the SFA3 endings made it into the canon, your best gauge is to see the character in question's respective SF4 prologue (i.e. their story in the sequel). Capcom did a good job of remembering many endings in their SF4 prologues and do give a sense continuity between the chapters.

This is a loaded subject, so there is a lot of details that I left out to save time, but this is the fastest way I can answer your question.
    OK thank you very much... Now I will go to the other thread =)

1- Alpha 3 and SF2 are basically retellings of the same basic story. Yes, SFA3 = SF2.
    But please note that this only counts for the new canon, i.e. everything from SF4 onwards.

In the old days, SFA3 was never intended to be a retelling or a replacement of SF2. They were always two separate chapters:

SFA3: Charlie dies.
    SF2: Guile seeks revenge for Charlie's death.

SFA3: Cammy gets out of her brainwashing.
    SF2: Cammy tries to find answers about her past.

Sure, the storyline was a bit redundant with Bison dying in a huge explosion and then he simply gets resurrected and hosts a fighting tournament only to be killed by Akuma. Which is probably why they merged the storylines when SF4 came around.
    But pre-SF4, the two games were separate chapters. SFA3 was not a remake/reimagining of SF2.

The aftermath of SFA3 and SF2 in the new canon can be seen here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T51U8uQFrQo
    It's a mix of both games now: The fighters are in their SF2 clothes with Cammy already working for the good guys etc. But the scene itself is based on the SFA3 ending scenes where the base blows up.

And while SFA3 was never supposed to be a tournament in the old canon, the tournament aspect of SF2 is preserved and referenced various times in SF4.

In the old canon, bits and pieces of many SFA3 endings happened, like Ryu talking with Sagat and Ken before walking into the sunset etc. But the canon ending was Guile's. Because that's the only SFA3 ending that shows Charlie getting killed and therefore, it was the official way the story of SFA3 ended before they retconned everything for SF4. Of course, this is not true anymore since Charlie's new canon death scene is the one from SFA2 now.

I like how they say:
    "Plus, who doesn’t want to see Guile and Nash finally together in a Street Fighter game?!"

"Finally"? This already happened in SFA3. Don't they remember anymore?
    DRW wrote: »
    "Finally"? This already happened in SFA3. Don't they remember anymore?

They suffer from the same form of amnesia that wreck havoc in Cammy's and Abel's lives.

Seems to be an issue with game developers.

The guys at Nintendo treated Mario riding a cloud in "Super Mario Maker" as a feature that they wanted in "Super Mario Bros. 1", but couldn't do back then, and now it's finally possible, after 30 years. But they totally forgot that this rejected feature of SMB1 was already implemented in "Super Mario World". So, it's not "finally" possible in SMM. It's just one of the many things that they included in SMM that they took from SMW, just like there are countless features in this game that was taken from the old games.
  • NPham2005NPham2005 Joined: Posts: 77
    Sagatryu wrote: »
    I pretty sure Sagat isnt with Shadaloo in SF2 or SF4. His win quote to Bison basically states this.

Win quote to Bison

Make no mistake this man works for himself and himself only.

SF4 video Subtitles

C.Viper: Shadaloo destruction.. Indeed, this place is a monument to it, isnt it?

Villager: Well what they used to do here were evil things. Everyone in the village knew that. But the fact was without Shadaloo, this village wouldnt survive is also a reality. Im the last one. After that this village will come to an end.

C.Viper: Sir Do you really think that. With what happen, Shadaloo is really over?

Shortly after the events of SF2

Vega (Bison): Doaah!

Ryu: Ken!

Guile: Vega!

Vega (Bison): Darrghh!

Chun-li: Huh

Vega: (Bison): Hah

Chun-Li: Its over

Guile: Surrender! Shadaloo is destroyed! If you surrender I assure you a fair judgment.

Vega: (Bison): Dont be presumptuous! Ill never allow that you touch me. I wont allow that people like you. TOUCH A SINGLE FINGER ON ME!

C.Viper: Naturally after the suicidal explosion, the base was exhaustively investigated. And the investigation report, as was notice to the whole world, is that Vega and the other bosses shared the bases fate and, so Shadaloos case was closed. Without having a single evidence of what happened. Thats right no proof was ever found. Theres no proof that those scum were really destroyed.

Bison (Balrog): A notice You told me you have a notice for me? All that I need is a little bit of alcohol. Yes just a bottle of it! Only this can me live! It doesnt matter if its only one bottle.

Shadaloo agent: But this notice.. That might transform one bottle in one hundred, one thousand of them.

Balrog (Vega): Really? So I have to use this mask once more? This mask lies to hide the beauty. Besides, this story about substitute bodies is completely beyond my understanding. Where could exist a body capable to replace this one?

Sagat: Leave! I dont care about people who grasp power at any cost, to the point to even switch bodies. Or are you telling me that you understand this twinge, this intense pain in my chest?!

Vega (Bison) It doesnt matter! At this time, it doesnt matter if its an unfinished body. This one is temporary, that will enough until we capture that man, that body.

That video makes it seem like Guile is the main character in SFII's story.
    edited July 2016
    Here is a chronology of the main changes resulting from Street Fighter's new canon.

Street Fighter Chronology of Main Canon Changes (as of 7/6/16)

1. Charlie Nash gets shot and killed by a helicopter.

2. After Cammy becomes self-aware due to Shadaloo's imperfect control over her mind, Vega fights her. Then, her unconscious body is discovered by Delta Red (the logical explanation would be that after Vega attacked her, they had a fight, she fought him off but was injured, and then she somehow makes it to Delta Red's base where she collapses).

3. Rose meets Bison and defeats him, killing his original body.

4. Several participants remain in the SF II tournament: Guile, Chun-Li, Cammy, Ken, and Ryu. But with the knowledge of Shadaloo's involvement in the tournament, all five remaining participants, along with the military, launch a surprise attack against Vega, Balrog, Bison, and Shadaloo's soldiers. This surprise attack interrupts the tournament. During the chaos, Bison dies in a suicidal explosion which also destroys Shadaloo's secret base. Since the tournament never had a chance to conclude, there is no winner.

Post edited by NPham2005 on
    edited August 2016
    Here is the Street Fighter canon power tier list with the new characters in SF5 added, and to reflect what is known of the SF5 cinematic story mode. The characters within each tier from tiers 3 to 9 are in no particular order of strength. However, the characters in tier 1 are listed in order, from strongest to weakest. The characters in tier 2 are also listed in order, from strongest to weakest.

Tier 1
    1. Oro
    2. Akuma

Tier 2
    1. Dhalsim
    2. Gouken
    3. Gen
    4. Ryu
    5. Gill
    6. Urien
    7. SF4/5 Bison
    8. SFA2/3 Bison
    9. SF2 Bison
    10. Rose
    11. Necalli

Tier 3
    1. Ken
    2. Nash
    3. Guy
    4. Seth
    5. Sagat

Tier 4
    1. Guile
    2. Chun-Li
    3. Hugo
    4. Vega
    5. Twelve
    6. Maki
    7. FANG
    8. C. Viper
    9. Sodom
    10. Rolento
    11. Cody
    12. Sakura
    13. Juri
    14. Q
    15. Karin
    16. Alex
    17. Rashid
    18. Zangief

Tier 5
    1. Adon
    2. Abel
    3. Balrog
    4. Cammy
    5. T. Hawk
    6. Eagle
    7. Dudley
    8. Mika

Tier 6
    1. The dolls
    2. Necro
    3. Lee
    4. Mike
    5. Geki
    6. Retsu
    7. Joe
    8. Hakan
    9. Laura
    10. Birdie

Tier 7
    1. Blanka
    2. Fei-Long
    3. E. Honda
    4. El Fuerte
    5. Dee Jay
    6. Ibuki
    7. Makoto
    8. Yun
    9. Yang

Tier 8
    1. Elena
    2. Remy
    3. Poison

Tier 9
    1. Dan
    2.Rufus

Tier 10
    1. Sean
    Post edited by NPham2005 on
    edited July 2016
    @NPham2005 I can't believe you slithered your way to this sacred place just to repost this incredibly disputable crap of yours.

• just5moreminutesjust5moreminutes Eagle will return Joined: Posts: 7,951
    Still at it lil' nigga? What are you, 12?
  • GameMasterGameMaster Ansatsuken Warrior Joined: Posts: 85
    edited July 2016
    :s
    9fec9948a3d6abe2ab6bb131f601eb5d96ec42bcbb31c160672dbfa89bd2d5e6.jpg
    Steam: ryan_the_game_master
    XBL: GameMaster2K5

Mains:

Street Fighter (etc.): Ansatsuken Fighters, Thunder Hawk, Dee Jay, Chun-Li
    The King of Fighters (etc.): Kyo Kusanagi, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui, Iori Yagami
    Dead or Alive: Kasumi, Zack, Ayane, Kokoro
    Super Smash Bros.: Sonic the Hedgehog, Ryu, Link, Luigi, Princess Zelda, Pac-Man
    Virtua Fighter: Jacky Bryant, Vanessa Lewis, Pai Chan, Aoi Umenokoji, Akira Yuki
    (X)Tekken: Lars Alexandersson, Jin Kazama, Pac-Man, Cole MacGrath
    Marvel: Ryu/Spider-Man/Chun-Li

Currently looking for:
    • A English-Japanese translator.
    • A team for a fangame.
    PM me if interested.
    GameMaster wrote: »
    :s 9fec9948a3d6abe2ab6bb131f601eb5d96ec42bcbb31c160672dbfa89bd2d5e6.jpg

Nothing much in this thread, but about 200+ pages worth of stuff in this thread. :tongue:
    edited July 2016
    ...Damn. To be honest, I wasn't planning on coming back because A) my laptop is too old to play SF V, thus leaving me out of the loop, B ) Y'all are still better than me at this and C) I still don't like SRK.

But, my SF IV story vids have been taking off recently, so I thought I'd drop in.

Mains:

The King of Fighters (etc.): Kyo Kusanagi, Terry Bogard, Mai Shiranui, Iori Yagami
    Super Smash Bros.: Sonic the Hedgehog, Ryu, Link, Luigi, Princess Zelda, Pac-Man
    Virtua Fighter: Jacky Bryant, Vanessa Lewis, Pai Chan, Aoi Umenokoji, Akira Yuki

Currently looking for:
    • A team for a fangame.
    PM me if interested.
    ...Damn. To be honest, I wasn't planning on coming back because A) my laptop is too old to play SF V, thus leaving me out of the loop, B) Y'all are still better than me at this and C) I still don't like SRK.

But, my SF IV story vids have been taking off recently, so I thought I'd drop in.

That's too bad, because SRK likes you! Hopefully in the future, you'll have it in you to maybe make another video series about SF5's plot to match your SF4 one. :smiley:
    ...Damn. To be honest, I wasn't planning on coming back because A) my laptop is too old to play SF V, thus leaving me out of the loop, B) Y'all are still better than me at this and C) I still don't like SRK.

That's too bad, because SRK likes you! Hopefully in the future, you'll have it in you to maybe make another video series about SF5's plot to match your SF4 one. :smiley:

SRK likes me? Since when?

Mains:

Currently looking for:
    • A team for a fangame.
    PM me if interested.

SRK likes me? Since when?

Since you made those canonically correct videos I presume. I've seen them being linked to but many users here.
    Huh. Guess I missed more than I thought.

Mains:

Currently looking for:
    • A team for a fangame.
    PM me if interested.
  • YagamiFireYagamiFire Hobby: Resurrection Joined: Posts: 2,958
    Hear hear.
    "Punks jump up to get beat down"

I designed SFV Ed. Your argument is invalid.

Visit us at the Street Fighter story thread! Click here!
    Thanks, guys. I really do appreciate it.

Mains:

Currently looking for:
    • A team for a fangame.
    PM me if interested.