HD Remix Match Play Videos Thread

Comments

• NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,220
    I was mashing cr. jab with Dee-Jay and trying to link it into cr. mk (SF4 BnB), somehow I actually got 4 jabs in a row lol. But yeah, definitely not wise to mix the two.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGH_z5NvN1g

Lobby with BTC, Ken Mexicano.
    Fun set with Zero12k7 and Gule75! GG's!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfcTvytTbw0
  • CWheezyCWheezy Joined: Posts: 889
    You can link cr mk after cr jabs though
  • x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,187
    Any HDR side tourney stuff from evo?
    ST/HDR/USF2: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
    XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
    Fightcade/USF2: x64
  • ExposedDExposedD NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,383
    afro legends, thenarus, and me playing classicmode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJpoWMN6LHA
    affinity wrote: »
    I mean, you can't even play as a cat in that game. wtf. it's 2017.
    chadouken! wrote: »
    It's called Sonic the Fucking Hedgehog, not Sonic the Cat, you dumb bitch.
    Myself and Exposed, a bunch of random matches thrown together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW2slDiy6h8

A quick match against BTC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miErELnzoO8
    Not really a match video. But i still thought i could post it here =)

• ShariShari Overestimated. Joined: Posts: 2,626
    Dropping combos in a combo video 4tw.
    Haunts: Is it lag or just impeccable footsies and spacing, I don't know.
    MiloDC: I beat YuuVega -- yes, that YuuVega -- the first time I played Claw seriously in my entire life.
    Dropping combos in a combo video 4tw.

You are so cool.
  • KuroppiKuroppi くろっぴ Joined: Posts: 891
    http://www.twitch.tv/devastationevent/b/297106619

HDR Finals from DEVASTATION. I'm surprised there was no talk of this event here this weekend.
    Shhh... ST in da house!

www.strevival.com | STR Facebook | Twitter
  • Aqua SnakeAqua Snake Never Outskilled... Joined: Posts: 1,328

HDR Finals from DEVASTATION. I'm surprised there was no talk of this event here this weekend.

It was being streamed?

Aww hell!

Didn't even know.

Thanks Bob. :)
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    People were so hype for Devastation, they showed up at 9:30 in the morning for 6PM finals!

Many thanks to Sweet JV, Mongolorobokop, wicked, coffee and ea megaman for making it out. My sympathies for having to remain in Phoenix until Sunday night, I know I would have preferred to tackle a 6-8 hour drive at 2PM than like 11

Much grats and respect to oya jimmy, good show, reads and reactions, sir.
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072
    Thanks kuroppi. I couldn't find any results for HDR.
  • KuroppiKuroppi くろっぴ Joined: Posts: 891
    Thanks kuroppi. I couldn't find any results for HDR.

They're on my site, of course. ;)
    Shhh... ST in da house!

www.strevival.com | STR Facebook | Twitter
    They're on my site, of course. ;)

Nice, thanks again.
  • oldschool_BRoldschool_BR Projectile spammer Joined: Posts: 2,442

17' in this video, Alex speaks the truth about the new games. Comeback mechanics and combos > fundamentals, nowadays.
    Current fighters suck, too much flashy crap going. Let's look at SF4:

1. You get rewarded for having your ass kicked (ultra)
    2. Piss-easy reversals and counters
    3. You can mash out of ticks
    4. Random shit like jumping behind your opponent and doing a random SRK works
    5. Zoning is non-existent, meaning players who rely on spacing and fundamentals suffer
    6. Every dumbass can pull off 10-15 hit combos
    7. Focus Attacks are too powerful, neutral jumping is no longer a skill
    8. Get a knockdown and option select does everything for you
    9. Crouching jab x 100
    10. AA's trade too often

I swear, SF4 is the first fighting game ever where I actually legitimately mashed. I mean, why not? Its also the first SF where I actually gave up using AA's and would instead rely on cr. fierce almost exclusively. Again, why not?
    Perfect example is of a certain Ken player I've seen play. He's not good at all in SF4 and he's VERY predictable. His style is also completely random, he doesn't even hit-confirm. I would say he's an average player but he'd get his shit wrecked in a serious fighter. Guy is A+ rank, lol.

But hey, WE NOW HAVE GEMS IN STREET FIGHTER x TEKKEN!!!!! SUPER GEM PANDORA POWER!
  • xTHExBEARxxTHExBEARx Shitty Vega User Joined: Posts: 104
    Absolutely nothing special, but I figured I'd just throw these up here:

Watch in 480 or 720 if possible. Please excuse my bitching & camera angle changes as they were recorded on separate days as well as the battery dying many times.
    HDR: Vega
    Subscribe if you'd like:
    I was pretty lucky tonight... Had my camera ready and i ran into this guy who has ragequit on me so many times i've lost count.

Barracuda Lynx is always good for a laugh. He blames everything from lag to how shitty his countries electrical standards are (PAL vs NTSC) for him losing. He usually rages when he sees my name when the match starts lol.
    Barracuda Lynx is always good for a laugh. He blames everything from lag to how shitty his countries electrical standards are (PAL vs NTSC) for him losing. He usually rages when he sees my name when the match starts lol.

check my page out bro :) i'm so bored i've actually started recording ragequitters.
  • LadyStreetFighterLadyStreetFighter ★Ol' Thunder Thighs Joined: Posts: 118
    I was pretty lucky tonight... Had my camera ready and i ran into this guy who has ragequit on me so many times i've lost count.

LOL

The time of the rage quit and the camera being there was such a huge timing perfection I applaud you. This dude if he sees this is going to be so pissed.
    Twitter @LadyStreetFighter
    Facebook : Emma Athena
    Xbl : LadyxAthena

Kingdom Hearts 3 *died*
  • LadyStreetFighterLadyStreetFighter ★Ol' Thunder Thighs Joined: Posts: 118
    Thought I'd post a video of me on here...=) I actually didn't film or upload but I was told it was there.

Twitter @LadyStreetFighter
    Facebook : Emma Athena
    Xbl : LadyxAthena

Kingdom Hearts 3 *died*

Ignore the match and watched Exposed do some funny (and retarded) shit, LOL!
  • mad possummad possum Joined: Posts: 1,091
    Started a youtube channel and uploaded some HDR videos to it from some PSN play the other night. Nothing special on it yet, but have some good video of Jinjah from PSN kicking butt, and some good matches between him and me. I'll try to get some XBL stuff on it later if I can get some good matches.

http://www.youtube.com/user/madpossum24/videos
    GGPO name : madpossum
  • VOLTECHVOLTECH Voltech Arcade Sticks FTW Joined: Posts: 3,040
    Nce work Possum! Good quality recordings too. It's always fun to watch High level SSF2T HDR matches. I'd love to join the fun but my PS3 is dead! I'm mostly playing ST on and offline right now but I still miss HDR =( I really wish there was an Arcade release of this game. Maybe I'll make one ;)
    Quality over Quantity
    voltecharcadesticks@gmail.com
    http://voltecharcadesticks.blogspot.com/
    Voltech Arcade Sticks FTW!!!
    Started a youtube channel and uploaded some HDR videos to it from some PSN play the other night. Nothing special on it yet, but have some good video of Jinjah from PSN kicking butt, and some good matches between him and me. I'll try to get some XBL stuff on it later if I can get some good matches.

http://www.youtube.com/user/madpossum24/videos

Yeah those replays are good quality. Just curious, which capture card do you use? I'm thinking of getting one to record some matches.
    Yeah those replays are good quality. Just curious, which capture card do you use? I'm thinking of getting one to record some matches.
    Looks like the Hauppauge PVR. That's what I use, it works GREAT.
    Thanks guys, I'm using the AverMedia Game Capture HD. I chose it over the Hauppauge because it doesn't require to be hooked up to a PC while recording, makes it much easier. It's very simple to use. The only thing I wish it had was HDMI input/output, but it still records in up to 1080i. I haven't noticed any additional lag with it yet, other than a few occasional stutters that I'm not sure we're it or just general online wonkiness. So far I give it a huge thumbs up.

I uploaded some videos from XBL tonight, most of me and Cvital (so I have an overabundance of Honda v. Chun, LOL). I'm hoping to get some of multiple top players with lots of different match-ups (not just a bunch of my boring Honda). Hopefully we can start to spread some exposure for HDR again.
    Good quality possum! I'm totally going to blame my lackluster performance on the PSN HDR version's wonkyness :D
    Good quality possum! I'm totally going to blame my lackluster performance on the PSN HDR version's wonkyness :D

LOL, I can confirm that it is really hard to go back and forth between XBL and PSN, especially if you haven't played on PSN in awhile.
    Got some new matches with EST 1991 (one of the best players on PSN, especially with Ryu/Ken) uploaded. Almost all of them are classic mode. He was a little rusty (away from SF2 for awhile) and I was a little rusty for vanilla ST, but we shook it off and got some nice matches in there. I edited out the ones where I was randomly playing O.DeeJay, Cammy, Fei, etc. because it wasn't exactly high level play, LOL.

Still haven't been able to get in an all good player room to get some more players and variety in yet, hopefully this weekend.
  • MarsflashMarsflash BGG BITCHES!! Joined: Posts: 401
    I'm down buddy. Haven't played HDR in a minute!
    I'm down buddy. Haven't played HDR in a minute!

I'd love to get some matches on there of your awesome Guile Mars, just let me know when you want to play. You can hit me up anytime, XBL or PSN.

In meantime I got some really good matches with SLCPR uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/user/madpossum24?feature=mhee

All the stuff I've recorded over the last 1-2 years. Probably going to record more soon, but I don't sense enough people would care? If I'm wrong then I'd certainly be willing to make it happen...
    I think there is still people interested Norieaga. I know it is somewhat disconcerting to me when I look on my Youtube page and some Random SF X T matches and some Hugo combos I uploaded have hundreds of views while some great matches with top players like Cvital and Jinjah on HDR only have tens of views. Heck, some videos I posted of UMvC3 matches on a handheld have hundreds of views, LOL. But I cherish those HDR views more. Plus I'm hoping that if I can get someone who's checking out the SF X T or other stuff to maybe check out a couple of the HDR vids, see HDR upper level play, and maybe they'll give SF2 and/or HDR a shot (or give it another shot). Heck, There is even a bunch of Classic mode matches for the HDR haters!

Your page has been around a lot longer and is much bigger, I think it could only help the SF2 community if you helped get it some more exposure.
    Was in a room with some of the upper level PSN players like JinJah and Kaospider, managed to record a few of the matches

Finally uploaded some of the matches from a set I had with Voltech over a week ago. Voltech has one of the most fun Chuns to watch and play against, IMO. Some pretty good matches in the group.

http://www.youtube.com/user/madpossum24?feature=mhee