The STICK ART REQUEST Thread: READ THE OP!

Comments

• riburibu A Return to Form Joined: Posts: 2,738
    Hi all, seems like there's a couple people who do stick artwork now. But i'm looking to get back into making artwork so if you have a request feel free to message me.
    CFN-Unlimited_RiBu. MvCI-Hunter/Dante
    Ed_SFV Discord: https://discord.gg/w6naQPC

• batmanreturnbatmanreturn Joined: Posts: 3
    Hi guys, can i request for someone to make a Seth (USF4) artwork for my Razer Atrox? Deeply appreciated!!!
  • RevitalRevital Joined: Posts: 4
    Hi! I'd like to build an arcade stick with this image:mffoipbqusx8.jpg

I know this is very vague, but since i'm not a pro at measuring, i'd like to ask if someone could guess the dimensions of the fight stick based on the artworks outline and holes outlines.
    (I'll be having the image printed before I build the stick, so if the measurements aren't perfect, i'll have it reprinted)
  • skaloolaskaloola Joined: Posts: 172
    Want to put new artwork up on my HRAP v4 when I get it next week.

I've decided on P4AU for the artwork.. wondering if anyone would like to make something for me. I don't really have many ideas. Something clean with the blue/yellow ultimax color scheme with several of the characters.

also, I've been known to be a generous tipper.. don't want to commission anything at this point though
  • KillerMagnetKillerMagnet Joined: Posts: 3
    Hey guys! Decided to change up the the art on my old Atrox, thinking towards going with a Noel Vermillion theme this time. Just wondering if anyone can run me something up, message me if you can help please. Thanks!
  • The_GunShy_KiddThe_GunShy_Kidd Joined: Posts: 1
    nciums27yq6h.png

I everyone, tried my own artwork for my TE2. I'll have a clear shaft and dust cover then a green ball top.

What do you guys think?

Looking at making a Killer Instinct or Mortal Kombat one next.
  • EcoLogicEcoLogic Never stagnant Joined: Posts: 24
    Hello guys. I'm wondering if anyone has red Vewlix artwork template that they would be willing to share with me? For a Madcatz TE Round 1, with the 8 button layout.

I've never tried to add artwork to a stick before, and have no idea how to use photoshop. All I can really provide is that I'd be submitting it to Art's Hobbies for a print out and a plexi cover.

I really hope someone can help me out with this.

Here's an example of what I'm looking for:

Tournament_FightStick_Vewlix.png

Thanks guys.

• 4balls4balls Joined: Posts: 7
    edited December 2014
    skaloola wrote: »
    Want to put new artwork up on my HRAP v4 when I get it next week.

I've decided on P4AU for the artwork.. wondering if anyone would like to make something for me. I don't really have many ideas. Something clean with the blue/yellow ultimax color scheme with several of the characters.

also, I've been known to be a generous tipper.. don't want to commission anything at this point though

Might be a little too Persona and not enough Ultimax but I've been really into Persona lately and you made me want to try whipping something up. Almost want to get a HRAP and use it myself to be honest hahaha.

ccb5f66090.jpg

• donutdonut i get distrac Joined: Posts: 143
    x-posted from the thread on tech talk because i'm lost on the new forums

Not sure if this is the right spot to ask, but does anybody know if there's a psd for the stock HRAP VX-SA artwork? Mine's starting to peel and i really want to just replace it and maybe make some minor tweaks rather than go the full custom route.

RWSE9fA.jpg
  • ripfrankwhiteripfrankwhite Joined: Posts: 3
    Does anyone have the move lists for the new Ultra characters? Or does anyone live near an Ultra arcade that can take a picture of them? My Kraylix will be arriving soon, and I want to make it Ultra SFIV themed. Thanks guys!
  • TomatitoTomatito I like to fight Joined: Posts: 147
    I am looking for a good chibi style ggxrd layout for a TE2. Red buttons black balltop. I am willing to pay but I'm not looking for someone to google a few images and throw them on top of a layout. I can pay of course but I hope someone can come up with something.
    Tekken 1234567: Paul
    UNIEL: Markava
    GGXRD: Sin
    Yata AOC: Azure
    UMVC3: Hulk/Cap/Task

PSN: KentoHardRok
  • ripfrankwhiteripfrankwhite Joined: Posts: 3
    For those that have printed out the artwork for their Kraylix, how did you do it? I have the .psd file, but I do not know the dimensions. Is that necessary, or can the print shop simply print using "Actual Size"? Because when I try to order the print online, the dimensions are required. Thanks for your help.
  • gramkracka22gramkracka22 Joined: Posts: 6
    My photoshop skills are pretty abismal, but I managed to get this much done. Problem is the right side is a little lacking

Does anyone think they can add anything to the right side without clutter it too much or does that look good enough? Thinking maybe bubbles around the buttons or scorpion/reptile portrait on the far right end (not too keen having another guy covered under the buttons).

Open to ideas. I ordered in blue sanwa buttons and ball top if that matters for color scheme

bUcE2AG.jpg
  • MuneMune Tuturu! Joined: Posts: 144
    Looking for a Vewlix template to go with my Razer Atrox. Thanks!

Link to template: http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/downloads/Art Hobbies Atrox Top Template.psd
  • bashirkashmiribashirkashmiri Joined: Posts: 61
    edited March 2015
    Is anyone up for making a couple of Astro artworks for 2 x Agetec sticks? I dont have the time nor the skillz. Player 1 stick/buttons are gonna green and Player 2 Pink. Just need the artworks in a traditional Astro layout, kinda like this http://s63.photobucket.com/user/phan2k1/media/IMG_0913.jpg.html but ideally 2 seperate artworks specifically for player 1 and player 2. Kinda more like this http://s22.photobucket.com/user/hustlekong/media/C39DEE46-2343-4DDC-94FD-0D69EA3881A9-5124-00000490B51ECC20.jpg.html

Oh, and I intend to keep the VMU support.

Im sure its been done before but I'll be damned if I can find it after a week of googling.

• SpaceOutNightmareSpaceOutNightmare Stays Sandbaggin' Joined: Posts: 2,351
    edited March 2015
    Anyone willing to take a request for the glorious Satskui-Sama from Kill La Kill?

Of course willing to pay, I don't want to clutter this thread with my ramblings so whoever is down for taking this commission please pm me.

New to this so thanks for putting up with my nonsense in advance.
    Thinking about redoing BOB tournament for the patch, anyone game?
  • gilky92gilky92 Joined: Posts: 2
    I don't know if anyone is still taking requests but I figured I'd post and check.

I'm looking for someone to do a Hokuto no Ken stick for a Hori RAP 4 Kai featuring the character Souther. I'd prefer pictures from the anime/manga or from the more recent movies, but not the wack PS3 game haha.

PM if interested thanks.
  • PPwrPPwr Joined: Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Got it wrong. My mistake!

Post edited by PPwr on
  • d3vd3v Coughing DAT PINK SPIT Joined: Posts: 37,270 mod
    This thread still alive? People still want art for their sticks?

I'm looking to up my output so anyone who needs art should send a PM.
  • ENIGMAmocciaENIGMAmoccia Joined: Posts: 14
    d3v wrote: »
    This thread still alive? People still want art for their sticks?

I'm looking to up my output so anyone who needs art should send a PM.

I would be interested getting replacement art for my ps4 TE2.
  • DwarfDwarf A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry. Joined: Posts: 27
    Looking for some art for a Q1, please PM me
    There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
  • stylonestylone norcal. bay area. CA Joined: Posts: 119
    Can anyone help me with a te2 stick layout with 8 buttons with this sf2ce template? https://youtu.be/17vAi5hKm-Y
    gambit. hella royal flushed

UMvC3 Team - Nova β/ Doom α/ Vergil γ
  • major pwnedmajor pwned Joined: Posts: 61
    Looking for some Sadira artwork for my TE2. Willing to pay DM for further details
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,899
    is this thread still alive? I have some requests i was hoping someone could help me with
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • RomfiniteRomfinite in the dark Joined: Posts: 1,208
    not sure if i was supposed to post this here to begin with but can anyone help with is? http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/202299/to-anyone-who-can-help-need-image-redone#latest
  • donsanitydonsanity Joined: Posts: 34
    If it's possible is there anyone who can provide a Vewlix art for the original TE with the bezel. What I'm looking for is actually 4 different color variations the original Red, Silver with the red lining on the edge, the Diamond blue and black. Also with the 8 button layout.

Something like this: http://www.sethpowell.com/dump/Tournament_FightStick_Vewlix.png

Thank you.
  • electronicdojoelectronicdojo Joined: Posts: 72
    edited October 2015
    Has anyone got a PSD of the BlazBlue artwork... I need the TYPE A/B and the DANGER sections.
    bluyckdp0h5vkibjw.jpg
    I think a few years back @NeoBlood did a template but all the links are dead now :(
    Also found that D3V did one too called BB Type-D3V template psd
    help appreciated
    Post edited by electronicdojo on
  • beubudeidibeubudeidi Joined: Posts: 1
    edited October 2015
    Is this thread still alive? I need artwork base on these images : http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2015/9/29/gallery-tekken-7-character-panel-art-by-jbstyle.html for my TE Soul edition and HRAP V3 SA both 6-button and 8-button layout.. thanks..
    Post edited by beubudeidi on
  • NeoBloodNeoBlood kara bank account Joined: Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Has anyone got a PSD of the BlazBlue artwork... I need the TYPE A/B and the DANGER sections.
    bluyckdp0h5vkibjw.jpg
    I think a few years back @NeoBlood did a template but all the links are dead now :(
    Also found that D3V did one too called BB Type-D3V template psd
    help appreciated

I'm alive! And I'll try to get the template uploaded somewhere soon.
  • DEZALBDEZALB "Yamazaki Nigari" Joined: Posts: 630
    edited December 2015
    Hey, saw this stick and i like it alot, anyone happen to have it or can replicate it for my hori T5

DSC02190.jpg

heres a template from arthong

http://www.tek-innovations.com/arthobbies/downloads/Art Hobbies HRAP1 and T5 Template.psd

and here is image
    krizalid-purple.jpg

things i need
    -Black baground like on the first stick i posted
    -last 6 buttons only
    -no select/start button
    - middle screws deleted(only 4 corner screw)
    - no button labels
    - if possible position pic so alittle more of the hand shows, but i dont want the joystick to look like its his ugly.

I will be buying a plexi and art from arthong.
    thanks
  • r00ster22r00ster22 Joined: Posts: 3,951
    Hi, I am not sure if this thread is still active but thought I would try my hand at a request.

I am looking to add in this artwork http://covermyfb.com/media/covers/thumb/9551-vega---street-fighter.jpg

on to this TE-2 template http://madcatz.com/sticky-situation-behind-the-scenes-with-the-killer-instinct-arcade-fightstick-te2/ (the PDF for the template is near the bottom it is the Persona one although I don't think it matters).

I was wondering if you could make the background in the Vega art a bit more blue similar to the persona art but still natural to the artwork.

Thanks if anyone does fulfill this request.
    Leona Avatar by: Savaii64
    Leona Picture by: .Cobra

"A few people in the scene know how to work on sticks."
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • ExcalibruhExcalibruh Young Grasshopper Joined: Posts: 9
    edited February 2016
    Nvm figured it out and made my own via GIMP, lol.
    Post edited by Excalibruh on
  • KrAzYaZnFLiP808KrAzYaZnFLiP808 Joined: Posts: 106
    Hi. I am looking for artwork for my new fightstick I am building. I did have Aoi84 did mines 5 years ago. Here is a sample of the work he did, which I am looking for something similar with ONE PUNCH MAN Theme. playboy_TEprog2copy.jpg

I am willing to pay for a custom artwork. I would like it to have PS4, XB1, X360, and PS3 logos. With MadCatz Logos, and stuff. Similar to the layout. Please pm me. Thanks.
  • LostcaseLostcase Capoeirista Joined: Posts: 449
    Anyone see art work like this, but with a regular TE1 layout?

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8eEWeIEAeIg/maxresdefault.jpg

SEGA! has been seriously injured, but the soul still BURNS!
  • PlexzPlexz Joined: Posts: 23
    edited April 2016
    nvm
    Post edited by Plexz on
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,668
    edited March 2016
    @d3v You still looking to do any art? I kind of want to incorporate my avatar into a TE S design. Haven't thought of just how to put it together. I'm curious how a "negative" would look, too. Just didn't want to bug you with a PM if you were over it.

iori-yagami.png Not sure which font I used, but it's a plain Jane one.
    Be well.
  • VynceVynce Hater. Joined: Posts: 14,668
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,705
    I've done a few...
    Valentinev3.jpg
    Cammy-3.jpg
    Sasuke.jpg
    Yondaimev25-1.jpg

Been a while, but I'll hook you up.
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective