Tat guy, post: 2580627 wrote:
Yea don't worry man. . i got it.
Got everyone who's pm'd me earlier. . .expect some stuff by monday or tuesday unless you have to have . . today or tomorrow.
leviathanSP, post: 2580629 wrote:
I'd like one made too if you guys have the time.
Using this pic
With this template by chaos123x:
With maybe a light splatter effect on the eight face buttons (thinking of going light blue/blue for the first 6 and black on the last two). If you could do one with and one without the effect that'd be great (I'm very indecisive ). 'Preciate it.
Stun4h, post: 2580634 wrote:
could i put in a request bigworm/anyone else.
i need art for a stick like reallly soon (within the day )
i want this image
on a red/yellow themed background.
Twanky, post: 2580635 wrote:
Could someone make a template using this image:
on this template: the hori ex2
If you can throw in the SFIV logo in one of the bottom corners and spice it up that'd be awesome, thanks!
sorry to be a noob, but are you guys taking donations or is there a price?
Xerym, post: 2580569 wrote:
Hi guys, I have a stick art request. This one's pretty general, so you can have your way with it as long as it has the following:
1. The RX-78 head on the left side.
2. My name, Xerym, on the bottom right, with a solid line behind it, with this line starting from the left side of the stick and ending on the right. The line should contrast with the name.
3. The design is sort of a splatter type / simple clean, I don't know what it's called. Sorta like these:
4. Overall theme matches with bubble top violet and ps-14-kn violet buttons.
5. Has L1, L2, X, R2, etc.. labeling. You decide which looks best. Even icons work for me.
6. I'm going to mount it on an HRAP 3, and I would like to keep the turbo and home panel.
Thanks in advance!
BIGWORM, post: 2580637 wrote:
BustaBust, post: 2580651 wrote:
Template (MadCatz SE stick) - http://shoryuken.com/FightStick_Template_MadCatz.psd
image (ink art) http://la.gg/v/Ink.png
that image is made for the TE stick and i was wondering if you could make it so it would fit the SE. thanks in advance!
NHTRAN328, post: 2580605 wrote:
Im hoping someone can help me out too...
I'm looking for this image:
buzzardroot, post: 2580659 wrote:
Does anyone know how the owner/builder of this stick got the art under the buttons?
Snatcher, post: 2580666 wrote:
Stick Art Request:
I was wondering, is there a way to edit Bison in to his ST jab color/SF4 Color 2? If it's impossible, I'll request another image. Thanks in advance. In terms of background, I leave it in the hands of the artist, but I'd prefer it to be primarily dark blue.
EDIT: SF4 Color 2 is the second from the left on the top row.