Welcome new players. UPDATE: Links to Facebook/Twitter/GTASF chat room added.

Comments

• m0ng00sem0ng00se Joined: Posts: 258
    i'm m0ng00se3 on twitter

some dickhead goes around stealing my name on like every site, apparently
  • Nagata Lock IINagata Lock II Godfather Of The GTASF Joined: Posts: 5,967
    The OP has been updated with as comprehensive a list of people as I have. If you're not on the list while you have signed up on Twitter please leave a post so I can update accordingly.

There's still LOTS of players we'd like to get on board and help expand the scene. It's only a few seconds.
    Canadian eSports Events Co-Ordinator.
    Canadian Gaming Community Discord: https://discord.gg/Q82vTdk
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NagataLockII
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/nagatalockii
    Words to live by: DON'T FALL FOR HIS GIMMICKS!
    The OP has been updated with as comprehensive a list of people as I have unless they requested to be kept off (protecting tweets would be easier but whatever).

There's still LOTS of players we'd like to get on board and help expand the scene. It's only a few seconds.
  • DarkGiygasDarkGiygas Joined: Posts: 1,362
    list needs more real hondas imo
    It's not a lie, if you believe it.
  • VarleranVarleran Zako Joined: Posts: 645
    ...you're from St. Kitts and Nevis?

... Nevis? guwah?
    ... Nevis? guwah?
    He wants to know if you're from the carribean. Most likely because your location is "sunny st kitts"
  • VarleranVarleran Zako Joined: Posts: 645
    lol no

I dunno why but Sunny St. Kitt's just has a nice ring to it. I'll probably just change it to St. Catharines soon.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,675 admin
    clutchLT

i see you already put me on the list
  • ChipterChipter Not a Cylon... Joined: Posts: 169
    might be worth adding CAPCOM_UNITY to the list, since it's all Capcom all the time and they post all confirmations via that stream. It's the official Capcom twitter feed.
  • UnessentialUnessential Joined: Posts: 1,168
    Kirbycide is my twitter.

I'll definitely start using twitter more after I add the people I know from this list.

How do I follow twitter from Mibbit? I must be completely blind.
    <quitjockinmystyle> everybody i wil approve what is cheating moves or not.
    STToronto https://www.facebook.com/groups/499056723549379/
    Because very few ST players check SRK anymore. mostly it's the local facebook group and NHC.
    PM me here or on facebook if you need a stick mod or repair. Same with arcade boards and superguns.
    Apologies for not updating this post. There have been a few additions since the last list. If you have no got on board, again it only take a few seconds to get on board. Lots of news within the GTASF and other spots go through Twitter before any other medium.

FULL TWITTER LIST (Updated 03/16/2010)

(SRK related name) = (Twitter name)

GROUPS
    GTASF (Greater Toronto Area SF Scene) = GTASF
    POWNZ = ESChamp
    Mississauga = SaugaSF
    Kitchener/Waterloo = WaterlooSF
    Hamilton = RealHamiltonSF
    Ottawa = WhySoGimmicks
    Montreal = mtlsf
    Winnipeg = ChipDamage

PLAYERS - ONTARIO
    Nagata Lock II = JMoneyGambles
    Noodleman = Noodlenoob
    Nguman = Nguboy
    DaDesiCanadian = Anutty314
    rb_999 = Rb_999
    Tik Tok = DorianDrizzle
    Sacojericho = sacojericho
    DM = CQuaz
    DaflipmastaXV = tbauza17
    Ksharpie = Kuhsharpie
    NeoRussell = neorussell
    1Prophecy = 1Prophecy
    Fareed = FareedMagic
    eklypze = ek1ypze
    Drekken = Drekkonis
    Hisham = Trigganometry
    Rodstarr = Rodstarrr
    FreezerB = Freezerburn
    LedHendrix = LedHendrx
    Bear Ryoma = KevinKvs
    Varleran = Varleran
    Mongoose = M0ng00se3
    Chipter = Chipter
    A1ard = BToku
    LMX = Liquidmetalx
    KhiemPossible = KhiemPossible
    Cainne = Cainne69
    Fobstar = TheFobstar
    Mtrann = mtran66
    Shifty Nevers = VividState
    Wilson = WilsonSRK
    ClutchLT = clutchLT
    Traninho = Traninho
    DarkDragon = DarkDrag0n
    RXS = RXSPOWNZ
    Davero = DaveroSRK
    S-Blade = _S_Blade_
    Jay Wang = JayWang
    Gerjay = Gerjay
    Unessential = Kirbycide
    Dice01 = Dice01SRK
    WB! = ThatguyWB
    Btoku = Btoku

PLAYERS - MONTREAL
    Smokey = mtlsfsmokey

PLAYERS - WINNIPEG
    Jim Kim = Jim_Kim
    Ultra_nYo = ultra_nyo

PLAYERS - SASKATCHEWAN
    Norman911 = NormanJr911

PLAYERS - EAST COAST
    ZeroJay = zerojay

MAJOR PLAYERS - USA
    Justin Wong = JWonggg
    Eduardo Perez = vVvScrub
    COMBOFIEND = TheComboFiend
    Sanford Kelly = SanfordKelly
    Marn = MarnORZ
    John Choi = JohnChoiBoy
    Ricky Ortiz = HelloKittyRicky
    Nestor = Koruchado
    Mike Ross = ThatMikeRossGuy
    Alex Valle = AlexValleSF4
    Sabin = nycfurby
    Gootecks = gootecks

List is being updated regularly.
  • DaveroDavero TOSF Joined: Posts: 426
    So i just added EVERYONE on the list, and I got my dazzle working. I have started uploading footage of practice sessions/money matches at my place take a look!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaveroSRK?feature=mhw4
    Evo/Season's beatings pot monster
    Dave; I'm pretty sure the list is complete. However, if you have the time you should run through my following list. There may be players there I don't have on this list you'll want to follow.

A reminder to everyone to try and get on board with Twitter. Even if you don't plan to be posting regularly, there's lots of information that will end up there first both in terms of Canadian SF content and other gaming news. It's a quick sign up.

Also, I recently picked up a program called TweetDeck. If you have a Twitter and Facebook account, this program is honestly made for you. It can manage both accounts seemlessly. You can update either account or both at the same time. It doesn't have the full functionality of Facebook (aka checking out events/groups or uploading pics) but the day to day stuff is all handled with TweetDeck. Definitely worth the free download. You can also download it for your iPhone or iPod Touch if you have one.
  • AnkiRendanAnkiRendan Ippitsu Soujou! Joined: Posts: 81
    Ahh, so this is where you post.

Well, I'm from Brampton, Ontario. I've been lurking here for about a year. I've got a group of friends that play Street Fighter and one of them was trying to get me into it for the longest time, but I refused because 1) I prefered to watch, 2) it seemed WAY too complicated for me and 3) I didn't really like any of the characters. The only fighters I really liked were the Smash Brothers and Naruto series, since I liked the characters and they weren't very difficult to get into.

However, when looking over the Street Fighter Wiki, the character designs of Street Fighter III caught my eye. I told myself that if Street Fighter III characters made it, I would give the game a chance. Since SSFIV, I had to live up to my promise. I ended up enjoying Ibuki the most of the three (based off my experimenting in SFIII) so I'm looking forward to her in SSFIV.

At the moment, the only other game I have is Tatsunoko vs Capcom (love the Yatterman couple). That game has helped me to get used to pulling off the different motions, and it's also gotten me used to playing with a stick. I hope to get a TE stick for PS3. Until Super, my fellow Canadians!
    Yoshimitsu x Ibuki
  • PR0BLEMZPR0BLEMZ Unleashed! Joined: Posts: 294
    I'm PR0BLEMZ on twitter. Same as my SRK user name.
  • EmilyEmily Joined: Posts: 83
    Here are the twitter accounts that I manage:

Soul Calibur Canada: CaliburCanada
    My personal account: Emlarr
  • SlappyMcSlappyMc Joined: Posts: 6
    Time to show my face I guess.

Like most of the other people here I've been lurking SRK (since around HD remix was released). That's when I first really started learning SF.
    I'm from Langley/Surrey, BC but I doubt much goes on out here.. PM me if shit actually does.
    I want to start showing up at some events and casuals pretty soon and work on my game. So hopefully you'll see me in person soon.
  • Togakure NinjaTogakure Ninja I'm trying. Joined: Posts: 376
    Hey. I just moved from Edmonton to Vancouver. I'm looking to meet some local players for casuals and training when SSFIV hits. I'm looking for some mentorship and good times. Let me know.
    Hi everybody, my name is Chris. I'm from Toronto. I'm new to the fighting game scene (just got SSFIV for PS3) and I'm really really enjoying it so far; I just want to up my game at this point. I'm always down for some online play, just add me on PSN and/or drop me a line and I'd be happy to face you online! If anybody has any words of advice for a new person on to TO scene, please let me know b/c I'd love to hear it.
  • KiesonKieson Reverse polarity! Joined: Posts: 2
    Been lurking for a while, might as well post. I'm in Charlottetown, PEI. A rarity, I know. If there's anyone else here on the island PLEASE drop me a line. Anyway, I've mostly played Melty Blood and Guilty Gear as far as fighting games go. Street Fighter II Turbo as well, though not seriously (no opponents). Recently got SSFIV on PS3 and love it, Juri all the way. I'm around almost all the time, feel free to add me on PSN or PM me for MSN/email. Looking to learn and have some fun.
    Hey everybody, I'm Dante. I currently live in Cambridge (K/W), and while I've played Fighting games since their inception, I've never played seriously until Super Street Fighter IV. I even bought a Hori Fighting Stick 3, and tracked down a MadCatz TE Stick. Anyways, SRK has been a wealth of information and general help for me to learn the nuances of Street Fighter. I'm still learning, and still getting used to using an Arcade Stick, so if you want a fight, don't expect much of me. :P
    S'up still. I'm from Toronto and have been on the fight scene since I have been fighting! Hardcore on street fighter but I think I major more in Mortal Kombat. Have not been to an arcade since I was 22 Wouldn't know where one still would be in Toronto. Should find out. I play online on x box stf4 mostly and consider myself average to really good depending on my work schedule that day or week. I miss the Street fighter ex series like a first love and hope to see it on live one day. My brother colgule has been on the form on SRK since 01 I have as well but never cared for forms and shite so the tag was forgotten (still in my e mail maybe who knows?) but since I heard the site has picked up major activity I decided to start fresh and give my opinions and insights as well as learn and be schooled by those who as been in the trenches just as long.

Looking forward to battling y'all... Blitzkrieg!
  • DaDesiCanadianDaDesiCanadian orangecat av! Joined: Posts: 6,901
    OH SHIT, colguile has a secret brother!!! What happened to that dude, he just stopped posting a couple of years back. Did he move out of the country or some shit?
    Originally Posted by Mihai
    LOL Also, 99% implies there are at least 100 people that know me you tard. You really should invest in a proper education instead of being a bum.
  • DpspamDpspam Joined: Posts: 247
    Hello there,

I didn't know there was a section for "Canadians" on srk but I'm glad I finally found it. I started playing SF4 when I got it for 10$ on pc during Christmas (steam). I hated the game at first but couldn't stop playing. I ended up getting a ps3 TE stick two months later, learning the fundamentals and mechanics of the game. I've been playing for a solid five months now and have learned much and have improved. I was also playing pretty much alone for all these months (on PC), but I'm glad I found all you guys. I bought a ps3 just for SSF4 a few days after it came out and would love to play with you guys. My Psn id is Atheismftw (yes, its really that). I live in Toronto, Ontario and go to UFT. Message me on PSN and introduce yourself!
    Mediocrity is in the eye of Capcom.
  • unrunr Joined: Posts: 43
    Any Torontonians want to hit me up? :)

Looking for more local-friends to have matches with, also contemplating starting up a small-league tournament in the near future. Might be able to use my Office for a weekend tournament - we could have a TV for 'loser'-matches, and our boardroom w/ Projector for the main fights.
  • starmine92starmine92 Joined: Posts: 279
    yooooooo, kinda new and i just found out that there is acctually a scene here in T.O. but anyways im kinda scrubby and i only have played online and im fairly new to fighting games. if anyone wants to add me on psn i'd be glad to be a free win to them while at the same time i learn some stuff from ppl better than me. also are there still tourneys at lovegety? i wantedd to play with ppl there for so long and now ssf4 isnt in arcades so i was wonderin where do ppl play ssf4 now in the gta??
    "Sometimes, it doesn’t take a nerf. Sometimes, it just takes a little bit of information. That and a tampon for your weepy vagina." - Darry
  • Sakura.DensetsuSakura.Densetsu This is delicious! Joined: Posts: 1,283
    Just moved to Kingston from Belleville. Hoping to find a stronger crowd for face to face play so I am not stuck playing online constantly anymore. Looking to get a lot more serious. PSN info on the left, or facebook; Patricia Ophelia Cross (mention you are from SRK, I get spammed with friend reqs and delete any I don't recognize), or msn patricia.ophelia.cross@gmail.com
    I dare not say i am your superior
    for that would admit to your substance
    it would give you a place and a value
  • _skitzo__skitzo_ Blame lag, run the “I’m retired excuse” Joined: Posts: 37
    Always look to face new people in the GTA
    xbl tag - III skitzo IIII
    www.torontohq.ca
    Join us #GTASF on Efnet
    Offering repairs and custom mods for your arcade stick in the Brampton, Mississauga area.
    Inquire via PM
  • SquishyyJasonSquishyyJason Red Panty Warrior Joined: Posts: 22
    First post.

Heya. Long time lurker first time poster. Scarborough born and raised. I only recently got my hands on SSFIV after lurking the SFIV scene (and others) for about a year. As such I'm relatively new to the game (about 2 months, and never having owned Vanilla). SRK has always kept me in the loop though.

I previously attempted to get involved with the SSBM Toronto Scene, and that was fun for a while. Nowadays I play mostly SSFIV, but I also play TvC and Blazblue on occasion.

Anyways, I hope to make it out to a few local tournies within the next couple of weeks. Just got the Xbox, so I'm always lookin for new friends. Feel free to add SquishyyJason on XBL. Also my MSN and Facebook info is on my profile, just mention you're from SRK.

Lookin forward to mingling with the community that sustains my lust for fighting games. Thanks ;D
    "My offense and defense abilities are FRAWLESS."
  • MrBisonMrBison Joined: Posts: 25
    Long time Lurker First time poster

From the streets of scarborough been playing street fighter since i was a little kid the sf2 era on snes nowadays playing on xbox live just recently have wanted to test my skills out at tournaments but of course none around in my area so anyone in toronto hit me up

GT: Mazoku101
    A recent discussion in #GTASF on Efnet (check the sticked post on the front page for details how to join the chat room) has reminded me that the Twitter list has not been updated in quite some time. As such, this thread is being bumped up. Twitter is an easy way to keep up to date with a lot of the players with the local community, Canada and abroad. It maximizes its potential through Smartphone use (iPhone/Blackberry both have official apps free of charge that are very good). I know some people are skeptical of giving this program a shot but it can be a great tool both personally and for getting a bigger understanding of the scene around you.

FULL TWITTER LIST (Updated 08/03/2010)

(SRK related name) = (Twitter name)

GROUPS
    GTASF (Greater Toronto Area SF Scene) = GTASF
    POWNZ = ESChamp
    Golden Horseshoe Street Fighter = GHSFca
    Toronto Fight Night Series (TFNS) = TorontoFNS
    Mississauga = SaugaSF
    Kitchener/Waterloo = WaterlooSF
    Hamilton = RealHamiltonSF
    Ottawa = WhySoGimmicks
    Montreal = mtlsf
    Winnipeg = ChipDamage

PLAYERS - ONTARIO
    Nagata Lock II = JMoneyGambles
    Noodleman = Noodlenoob
    Nguman = Nguboy
    DaDesiCanadian = Anutty314
    rb_999 = Rb_999
    Tik Tok = DorianDrizzle
    Sacojericho = sacojericho
    DM = CQuaz
    DaflipmastaXV = tbauza17
    Ksharpie = Kuhsharpie
    NeoRussell = neorussell
    1Prophecy = 1Prophecy
    Fareed = FareedMagic
    eklypze = ek1ypze
    Drekken = Drekkonis
    Hisham = Trigganometry
    Rodstarr = Rodstarrr
    FreezerB = Freezerburn
    LedHendrix = LedHendrx
    Bear Ryoma = KevinKvs
    Varleran = Varleran
    Mongoose = M0ng00se3
    Chipter = Chipter
    A1ard = BToku
    LMX = Liquidmetalx
    KhiemPossible = KhiemPossible
    Cainne = Cainne69
    Fobstar = TheFobstar
    Mtrann = mtran66
    Shifty Nevers = VividState
    Wilson = WilsonSRK
    ClutchLT = clutchLT
    Traninho = Traninho
    DarkDragon = DarkDrag0n
    RXS = RXSPOWNZ
    Davero = DaveroSRK
    S-Blade = _S_Blade_
    Jay Wang = JayWang
    Gerjay = Gerjay
    Unessential = Kirbycide
    Dice01 = Dice01SRK
    WB! = ThatguyWB
    Btoku = Btoku
    Bashlol = Bashlol
    Superbeard = BigBiggs
    Contra = Contra28
    Sauvastika = Panacci
    PROBLEMZ = PROBLEMZ

PLAYERS - MONTREAL
    Smokey = mtlsfsmokey

PLAYERS - WINNIPEG
    Jim Kim = Jim_Kim
    Ultra_nYo = ultra_nyo

PLAYERS - SASKATCHEWAN
    Norman911 = NormanJr911

PLAYERS - EAST COAST
    ZeroJay = zerojay

MAJOR PLAYERS - USA
    Justin Wong = JWonggg
    Eduardo Perez = vVvScrub
    COMBOFIEND = TheComboFiend
    Sanford Kelly = SanfordKelly
    Marn = MarnORZ
    John Choi = JohnChoiBoy
    Ricky Ortiz = HelloKittyRicky
    Nestor = Koruchado
    Mike Ross = ThatMikeRossGuy
    Alex Valle = AlexValleSF4
    Sabin = nycfurby
    Gootecks = gootecks
    Keits = KeitsSRK
    Chris Hu = ChrisHuNYC

STREAMS & INDUSTRY
    Evolution = EVO2K
    Eventhubs = EventHubs_Feed
    AlphaISMradio = AlhaISMRadio
    Street Fighter IV Answers = SF4answers
    Team Spooky = TeamSpooky
    Frame Advantage = FADC
    GodsGarden = gamanoabura_tmp (Japanese Twitter)
    Yoshinori Ono (Lead Designer for SFIV) = Yoshi_OnoChin
    MarkMan = MarkMan23 (Head Manager for Madcatz)
    MadCatz = MadCatzInc
    Level Up = LevelUpSeries
    Arcade UFO = ArcadeUFO
    Empire Arcadia = EmpireArcadia
    Devastation = DevastationFeed
    Go For Broke = GFBnews
    Major League Gaming = MLGpro

If you elect to take the few seconds to sign up on Twitter, please post up here and your name will be added to the list. If you currently have a Twitter account and are not on this list please leave a post and it will be updated.

This list will be updated regularly. Eventually the "Major Players" section will be comprehensive.
  • uber_johnsonuber_johnson The Silver Streak Joined: Posts: 433
    Like it or not Nagata Lock II, I'm part of the scene in Ontario as well.

Uber_Johnson: Akuma2010 on PSN
    Chrono of Chaos on XBOX360

I have facebook but I'll try to get twitter too. If you guys are on it, then I'll join too.
    The Legend is back and I will become a Legendary fighter!! No one can stop a Legend.
    SSFIV: Ryu, Sagat, Ken, Akuma, Gouken, Abel, Bison, Seth, Chun-Li and Juri
    Tekken 6: Asuka Kazama and Lei Wulong
    Mortal Kombat: Scorpion and SubZero
    UberJohnson; this is a Twitter thread only. There's a thread for PSN/Live Gamertags already.
  • Blue CometBlue Comet Attendee of $8.95 Joined: Posts: 67
    Hi everyone, I'm a player out from Maidstone which is about an hour from Lloydminster, SK/AB. Wondering if there are any players out this way since they are very hard for me to find. Not a whole lot goin on here and I'm dyin' to play some SF4, SC4, GGXXAC+, or whatever really! :D
    SSFIV: Vega
    KOF XIII: Vice, Daimon, Mai, Terry, King
  • DaDesiCanadianDaDesiCanadian orangecat av! Joined: Posts: 6,901
    Hi everyone, I'm a player out from Maidstone which is about an hour from Lloydminster, SK/AB. Wondering if there are any players out this way since they are very hard for me to find. Not a whole lot goin on here and I'm dyin' to play some SF4, SC4, GGXXAC+, or whatever really! :D

Hey Comet, welcome. Try the Saskatchewan thread:

http://shoryuken.com/f248/saskatchewan-players-time-now-144058/

I've merged the Twitter and new player thread. There's no longer any reason for the separate twitter thread. All the twitter names are now in the first post of this thread.
    Originally Posted by Mihai
    LOL Also, 99% implies there are at least 100 people that know me you tard. You really should invest in a proper education instead of being a bum.
  • seperation anxietyseperation anxiety Joined: Posts: 4
    hey guys im new, living in vancouver b.c looking for some people to play ssf4 sf2 hd remix, or ny fighting games
  • RoguelikeRoguelike Joined: Posts: 115
    Hey everyone, been lurking for a while in here and the #gtasf chatroom. Currently playing SSF4 (oh the shock) mainly, but also enjoying Darkstalkers and KoF. I"m not any good at them, but I'm enjoying them all the same
  • solidgoombasolidgoomba Joined: Posts: 3
    Hi everyone, I have been lurking here for awhile and rarely post. Anyways I've played SF2 since I was 12 and now I am playing some SSF4 and some Blazblue. Still kinda scrubby but slowly improving. There is no scene in Burlington but I am trying to find some people to play against offline as opposed to online. I want to get in some tournaments but a long way from being at least decent. I guess I'll try and get on Twitter too. I do have Facebook
    Main: Akuma
    Sub: M.Bison (dictator)
  • JackTenrac!JackTenrac! Dollar Yen - Level 304 Joined: Posts: 2,797
    - welcome! And all your twitter belongs to me. I'll be assisting with the #GTASF tweets from here on out. Look for more awesome, and consistent posts, in the next few days and weeks to come!
    Brett at T7- "Bearrama?!"
    ओये! सौभाग्य!
  • sswizzbbeatsssswizzbbeatss Joined: Posts: 687
    Jonathan Wang (SRKSbeats) on Twitter
    i dont post but if u wanna be cool follow me. Dont worry i dont tweet = no spam! :)
  • srtmsrtm Joined: Posts: 66
    Guess I should post here.
    I live in Mississauga, and would like to meet/fight some new people.
    If you have ps3, add me. SRTM-86
  • xumpxump Joined: Posts: 116
    I have twitter now yay it's _iinara

srtm I'll add you on psn
    who do you use?
  • srtmsrtm Joined: Posts: 66
    I have twitter now yay it's _iinara

srtm I'll add you on psn
    who do you use?

added you. fuerte/honda are my best.
  • FIGHTjunkieFIGHTjunkie No Strong Foes? Joined: Posts: 180
    Scarborough resident looking for strong foes.
    Hell, I'll even play random vs random.
    Just looking to see where I'm at with my skills.
    Feel free to add me on PSN or XBL.
    Just let me know your from SRK.
  • omega_orochi423omega_orochi423 Joined: Posts: 1,051
  • ZealotJayZealotJay If only I were as boss as Gill Joined: Posts: 56
    Hey everyone, I'm new to Super Street Fighter 4 and I like this game enough to go competitive.
    Usually I play the same 3 fighters in most Street Fighter games: Sagat, Fei Long and M.Bison.
    I live in Brampton, Ontario, I look forward to competing in the GTA scene.
    MvC3: Akuma, Hulk, Wolverine
    SSFIV Mains: Sagat, Bison, Balrog, Guile
    SSFIV AE: Sagat, Seth, Akuma
    3S: Necro, Urien
    SSF2T: Sagat, Blanka
  • Ble§§Ble§§ Joined: Posts: 14
    HELLO everyone! just moved to toronto from the states. Hope to meet and play some of you all!..since i dont know anyone here >.<
  • RazentsuRazentsu I can see the frames! Joined: Posts: 66
    Sup y'all. My name is Razentsu, but you can call me Raz. I've been playing fighting games since summer last year, but I have yet to play at a truly competitive level with live competition. Also, despite being a registered member of SRK for a little over a year, it was only yesterday when I conjured up my first post.

So, sup Canadian community. :)

Uhh... I don't have a Twitter, but I'll post it up when I make one. :x
  • DaFlipMastaXVDaFlipMastaXV Shunpukyaku Joined: Posts: 3,676
    Please don't go to #gtasf if you're looking for any street fighter related advice on how to get better. It's a waste of your time.
    Peekaboo NERD
  • TigerLeeTigerLee Team Stephen's Basement!! Joined: Posts: 198
    koki koki