Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix Bad Games Thread

Final_Round666Final_Round666 Death by SpdJoined: Posts: 616
Well, I made this thread for a list of names that you may come across that have dropped on you... I playede 39 Rank games today... and i won 28 of them and lost like 5 and the rest were fuking dropping after i kick their azz lol
FoutsKazuya said," You know normal green hand is bad, when gief players would rather jump than attempt using it, for the sole reason it was even given to him"

Comments

• Final_Round666Final_Round666 Death by Spd Joined: Posts: 616
    avoid =Zenchuk
    avoid =Xqueeeeeeee
    avoid=Inkast
    avoid= skinty
    FoutsKazuya said," You know normal green hand is bad, when gief players would rather jump than attempt using it, for the sole reason it was even given to him"
  • mikeidgemikeidge Joined: Posts: 565
    so far, these are the biggest A.Holes ive come across...

Nappynightmare ... i invite to play a player match, and get this response "fuck off kid"
    kevin claxton...... cries about me throwing, says i have no "skillz"
    czarRU ........ constantly drops and accuses me of using turbo.

im sure theres more. these are tonights offenders
  • evoanonevoanon FP Black Inside Joined: Posts: 431
    so far, these are the biggest A.Holes ive come across...

Nappynightmare ... i invite to play a player match, and get this response "fuck off kid"
    kevin claxton...... cries about me throwing, says i have no "skillz"
    czarRU ........ constantly drops and accuses me of using turbo.

im sure theres more. these are tonights offenders

dude, what the fuck. hahaha XD.

Nappy - same exact PM received yesterday when I was playing him in player match and then he dropped quickly after the match. I went to another lobby and he was in there, same crap...

Kevin has been ok so far with me.

CzarRU always accuses of TURBO but hasn't dropped :). My GEIF owns his :)
    For some reason when I use GEIF i get tons of droppers.. If I'm Akuma I don't get as many :). I think they get aggrevated by the ticks ;)
    hey Evoanon. ggs to you. Kevin dropped on me during a 5th round that was going my way. the next time i played him, it went to the 5th and just to be a dick.....i dropped on him in retaliation and sent him a message...("you didnt let me get my win, so im not letting you have yours"). it kinda went on from there. but he claims i suck cause i throw alot. he usually plays ken. i invited him to a player match. he then played every character but ken just to piss me off. hes good...i just wish he wasnt a baby.

CzarRU is the only guy i know that whines even when hes winning. hes followed me a few times now into player matches. he'll beat me once....immediately leave the room, then send me a message saying i cheat and use turbo. .....wtf?!
  • Final_Round666Final_Round666 Death by Spd Joined: Posts: 616
    wow
    i can't belive this is still alive... i notice when i too use gief i get alot of droppers lol second round drop out avoid please

*No snakes alive*
    champjackson can be added to this list. he beats me with vega...as if thats hard to do when im using ryu...and i get "u r pathetic"......wtf?!
    ChampJackson quit on me beginning of Rd. 2 today with his Vega in Ranked.

Don't think I've ever had a clean match with that guy yet... w/o a rage quit.
  • Johnny JusticeJohnny Justice Gigaton blow Joined: Posts: 135
    ST:HD bad games Thread

Bad games today to 'Stay Crispy SRK' for dropping in the player room where my Balrog tore his Gief a new one. Third round, drop!
    He should be ashamed to have SRK in his tag.
    It's even worse he's a fellow Canadian.
    I shouldn't be surprised. My rushdown is awesome!!!
    God put me on this earth to rush your sh*t down!
  • Stay CrispyStay Crispy サクサクのまま Joined: Posts: 540
    Jesus Christ dude. I told you I got booted out of the room.
    You absolutely refused to play a rematch, so shut the fuck up about it.

You even stopped playing HDR because I followed you into every room you went into trying to get a rematch.
    Suck My Crisp:)
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    Vanilla Tears is so useless he wont even accept my challenge for about 2 days now you ,hes all talk wanna be,you know who this is CHAMP
    Vanilla Tears is so useless he wont even accept my challenge for about 2 days now you ,hes all talk wanna be,you know who this is CHAMP

Oh, don't worry, your time is coming. The more you hype this up, the sweeter the victory when I destroy you.

PS, nice choice for a user name. It's like you're asking to get flamed....
  • RemixedRemixed The MOST Troll Joined: Posts: 768
    Damn, so much hate haha.

I've played a good portion of names mentioned here, and so far everyone's been quite civilized -- except that one time I somehow pissed off mikeidge and he threw a barrage of cursing my way and a few empty threats. It's all good though, no offense taken.

Anyways, you can toss in H5N1 PSYKUP 68, S C R R 81, and luis2099 into the bad games list.
  • SweetJohnnyVSweetJohnnyV Streets ahead! Joined: Posts: 1,981 mod
    If you guys come across "Jude X 1977" be sure to tick-throw him across the screen or anything else scrubs might deem cheap. Dude quit on me the last round of a ranked match and then 1st round of the next ~10 matches I ended up playing him. It was pure comedy :rofl:
    geneijin...when did i do that?! i must have had the mic on and didnt think you were listening. you're on my friends list...i guess ill take you off. this is a fighting game afterall and losing sucks. i may vent my anger when necessary! did you expect me to say, "well gee whiz, that sure was a nice ass whooping you handed me there!".

I WANT TO WIN DAMMIT

at least im not making excuses like most others ive listed as bad games. or sent uncalled for hatemail. but i admit, i do talk shit on the mic. i also think its F'ed up to listen in, stay quiet and then post about here. if i remember correctly, i was trying to talk to you first, probably looking for pointers....apparently got ignored, then got more and more pissed about losing a billion times in a row. All with the mic still on...oops
    jude X 1977 is already on my tick throw the F. out of list. he constantly drops. uses chun li and is a baby. depending on my mood....ill either stay on and rape him for a round or 2 till he drops, or i will immediatly drop so as to avoid wasting my time.
    Mikeidge, you're an SRK guy?
    Huh. Oh well. Despite your attitude last night, ggs nontheless.

Great games to SweetJV! Thanks for the variety of matches! Fun times!
    vanilla tears....
    ggs? you dominated me with your boxer......whats so "good" about that? i certainly didnt need your messages afterwords rubbing it in.
    I 'rubbed' it in because I could hear you through my speakers insulting me and my country.
    You kind of deserved it.

Oh well, I'll let it go now.
    let it go is right...i have nothing against canada or canadians...i sure as hell wouldnt want to live there though.

I think Mikeidge is just a hateful person.
    maybe i am. i do "hate" losing... thats just honest.
    maybe you're a perv "vanilla tears".
    and im still glad i don't live in canada.
  • savalassavalas Relentless Rushdown Joined: Posts: 114
    maybe i am. i do "hate" losing... thats just honest.
    maybe you're a perv "vanilla tears".
    and im still glad i don't live in canada.

LOL
    Relax Mikey...I'm just fucking with you.

Yeah, I don't like living here myself. The free healthcare sucks, the clean air sucks, a competent government sucks, being liked by the world sucks......

Edit: whoops, wrong account.
    I'm coming for blood. No code of conduct. No law.
  • Stay CrispyStay Crispy サクサクのまま Joined: Posts: 540
    GeneiJin87 is a great player, and i have only had positive experiences playing with him. Same goes for mikeidge.

That disliking Canada thing is a little fucked up though.
    Suck My Crisp:)
    I don't dislike Canada...and I probably went as far as to call vanilla tears a Canadian MF'er. I don't know how many times I've been called a yankee and a redneck even though I'm from jersey. That's from people that live outside the us. BFD I say. I can't even believe this Canada shit is taken so personally by Vanilla tears. Insecure just a little??
    There's a difference between pride and insecurity.

But I doubt you'd know it.

You're just a jackass that can't handle losing at SF, and tries to redeem himself by spouting hateful and racist drivel.

Go fuck yourself.
    Racist and hatefull??? By all means, quote anything I've said that's racist. Unless Canadian is now a race. Just so you know, when I'm not spouting off hate on xbl I actually do like some physical activities. Surfing is my thing and living in nj Is bad enough so Canada would be even worse. So there...I wouldn't want to live there.

God I love Internet forums....
    I don't dislike Canada...and I probably went as far as to call vanilla tears a Canadian MF'er. I don't know how many times I've been called a yankee and a redneck even though I'm from jersey. That's from people that live outside the us. BFD I say. I can't even believe this Canada shit is taken so personally by Vanilla tears. Insecure just a little??

Here, you just did it again. "Canadian" might not be a race, but your implication alone is indeed racist.

You know what I love? Kicking the shit out of fags like yourself on SF, and hearing them squeal in fustration.
  • RemixedRemixed The MOST Troll Joined: Posts: 768
    geneijin...when did i do that?! i must have had the mic on and didnt think you were listening. you're on my friends list...i guess ill take you off. this is a fighting game afterall and losing sucks. i may vent my anger when necessary! did you expect me to say, "well gee whiz, that sure was a nice ass whooping you handed me there!".

Well, I don't exactly expect a casual "good game, may I have another?" comment coming from anyone who is losing. Venting your anger through cursing and what not is perfectly fine with me, I'm sure everyone does it. What sucks though is that I added you to get some practice against your Ryu (which is pretty good, definitely above the average player) and you wanted practice against my 'Sim, but in our last game you were yelling at me to leave and let you play someone else (this was in a full 4 player room, by the way). So what was the point in adding each other when you don't want to play me?

at least im not making excuses like most others ive listed as bad games. or sent uncalled for hatemail. but i admit, i do talk shit on the mic.

Yeah, I give you props for not spamming me with hate mail after I left. Again, talking shit is fine, I've got no beef with that.

i also think its F'ed up to listen in, stay quiet and then post about here. if i remember correctly, i was trying to talk to you first, probably looking for pointers....apparently got ignored, then got more and more pissed about losing a billion times in a row. All with the mic still on...oops

Listen, don't take my last post as a personal attack. I was just browsing around and I noticed you visit here, so I thought I'd make a mention and see your response. And now I understand you just really hate losing, not a problem.

I would've said something instead of staying quiet, but my mic is usually never charged and it's pretty gay that you can't charge and talk at the same time, otherwise I would have said something. Oh, and I never ignored you. Gave you the pointers you asked for, and we moved on.

Met the xXxRamboxXx kid today during ranked, someone needs to fuck that kid up.
    genejin...I was out of line and I apologize. I'm sorry I cursed at you. I swear I figured you just couldn't hear me since you didn't respond to me earlier. When I am getting owned my temper gets the best of me sometimes. This game is truly an addiction...
    genejin...I was out of line and I apologize. I'm sorry I cursed at you. I swear I figured you just couldn't hear me since you didn't respond to me earlier. When I am getting owned my temper gets the best of me sometimes. This game is truly an addiction...

This is a good start to mending American/Canadian relations.

Now where is my apology?
    Vanilla.....you accuse me of being racist, and thats serious shit in my book. when losing to you, i was saying things like...."oh, F you, you Canadian ***".....etc. childish? yes. RACIST?! not even CLOSE. i'll apologize for the childishness....but thats it. and i thought Barack Obama was a good start to mending relations w/ canada?!

"Dek0r" on the other hand, who is from your neck of the woods.....now thats someone who is truly everything you say..
    yup. i called it. typical srk loser. gets dominated verbally, emotionally and in game physically repeatedly, and then comes and name drops not even 8 hours later to srk.

LOL TYPICAL
    something tells me this has happened to you before Mmm Bison. Seriously. you really need help. and for someone that has such a problem with SRK forums, why do you troll here? during our match you said numerous times "you guys are probably srk forum fags, you're all garbage, etc". but then the hypocrite that you are comes here and posts.

you are a waste of life. EXTREME insecurity would drive someone to be as brutal as you are on the mic. its a shame cause you are a good player (definitely not the best ever, which in your mind you feel you should be).
    u mad?
    Vanilla.....you accuse me of being racist, and thats serious shit in my book. when losing to you, i was saying things like...."oh, F you, you Canadian ***".....etc. childish? yes. RACIST?! not even CLOSE. i'll apologize for the childishness....but thats it. and i thought Barack Obama was a good start to mending relations w/ canada?!

"Dek0r" on the other hand, who is from your neck of the woods.....now thats someone who is truly everything you say..

So if I called a Pakistani a "Pakistani piece of shit", that would't be racist?
    Looks the same to me.
    dude.....if you can't understand how thats different, then you are totally ignorant. i've had enough of this. this is the last time i am replying to your BS.. and i will end it with this.....CANADIAN IS NOT A FUCKING RACE. correct me if i am wrong, but i am assuming you are white. so if i hate you then i guess i hate myself. the better analogy would be more like a pakistani saying "you afghan peice of shit".
    Umad?
    dude.....if you can't understand how thats different, then you are totally ignorant. i've had enough of this. this is the last time i am replying to your BS.. and i will end it with this.....CANADIAN IS NOT A FUCKING RACE. correct me if i am wrong, but i am assuming you are white. so if i hate you then i guess i hate myself. the better analogy would be more like a pakistani saying "you afghan peice of shit".

Hey man, relax. To be honest, I have nothing against racists. You are what you are.

I myself am not a racist. I hate everyone equally.
  • HumpskiHumpski The Scarlet Terror Joined: Posts: 676
    You know what I love? Kicking the shit out of fags like yourself on SF, and hearing them squeal in fustration.

Nice going preaching about how the other guy is a racist when you're using hateful speech against gays. That's class right there. Kudos to you douche bag. :rolleyes:
    Follow me on twiiter! Let's get Poison some great Ultra SF4 buffs.
    https://twitter.com/Poison_UltraSF4
    Nice going preaching about how the other guy is a racist when you're using hateful speech against gays. That's class right there. Kudos to you douche bag. :rolleyes:

Shut the fuck up Hampski. Who the fuck asked you to involve your bitch ass?

Go back to playing with your GI joes faggot.

Hahah.
    Wow, someone doesn't like to get called out on their bullshit now do they?
    :rofl:
    Alright, here's a call out for you. Add me to your friends list.
    Let's do a first to ten. I'll film it, and post it right here...

You man enough? Or are you destined to be a faggot forever?
    Alright, here's a call out for you. Add me to your friends list.
    Let's do a first to ten. I'll film it, and post it right here...

You man enough? Or are you destined to be a faggot forever?

If we play SF IV, sure. If not, no dice.
    I haven't played HDRemix in like 3 months.

Besides, even if we did play and you did beat me what does that prove? Whether you're good at the game or not isn't the issue here. I was calling you out on your hypocrisy. You can't take someone to task for being racist and pretend you've got these high morals and then go and call someone a faggot.
    If we play SF IV, sure. If not, no dice.
    I haven't played HDRemix in like 3 months.

Besides, even if we did play and you did beat me what does that prove? Whether you're good at the game or not isn't the issue here. I was calling you out on your hypocrisy. You can't take someone to task for being racist and pretend you've got these high morals and then go and call someone a faggot.

LOL you're just a typical Canadian piece of shit.
    LOL you're just a typical Canadian piece of shit.

Heh, nicely constructed retort. Looks like since your regular bravado and macho posturing isn't going to work, you're stuck.

You're at a loss for how to win an actual argument without resorting to goading people into playing a video game with you, like that somehow proves how much of a bad ass you are and automatically solves any quarrel you've started with the idiot things that come out of your mouth.

Sorry bud, but your words will have consequences in the real world. Sure, this is only an internet forum and the best I can do is tear you down with a well constructed argument, but if you act like you do on these forums in your every day life... well you're going to get into trouble my friend.

Good luck to you.
    Heh, nicely constructed retort. Looks like since your regular bravado and macho posturing isn't going to work, you're stuck.

You're at a loss for how to win an actual argument without resorting to goading people into playing a video game with you, like that somehow proves how much of a bad ass you are and automatically solves any quarrel you've started with the idiot things that come out of your mouth.

Sorry bud, but your words will have consequences in the real world. Sure, this is only an internet forum and the best I can do is tear you down with a well constructed argument, but if you act like you do on these forums in your every day life... well you're going to get into trouble my friend.

Good luck to you.

What the fuck!?
    Why are you backing down from my challenge?
    And yes, on an SF board, ALL arguments can be won with a 'video game'.
    Now stop hiding like the mother fucker you are and come play me.
    Otherwise, take your holier than thou attitude back to the slum you came from asshole.
    What the fuck!?
    Why are you backing down from my challenge?
    And yes, on an SF board, ALL arguments can be won with a 'video game'.
    Now stop hiding like the mother fucker you are and come play me.
    Otherwise, take your holier than thou attitude back to the slum you came from asshole.

Like I said, beating someone in a video game does not win you an argument that is completely unrelated to video games (Yes even on a forum about games. Sorry to say but thems the breaks). I have no need or desire to prove that I'm better than you at Street Fighter.

The only thing I'm trying to prove is how rotten of a person you are, which doesn't take too much effort because much of what you say makes that self evident without need for further explanation.

I think my job is done here. Thank you. :encore:
    Like I said, beating someone in a video game does not win you an argument that is completely unrelated to video games (Yes even on a forum about games. Sorry to say but thems the breaks). I have no need or desire to prove that I'm better than you at Street Fighter.

The only thing I'm trying to prove is how rotten of a person you are, which doesn't take too much effort because much of what you say makes that self evident without need for further explanation.

I think my job is done here. Thank you. :encore:

LOL
    You don't have to prove anything.
    90% of SRK knows that I'm a rotten person, here and on xbox.
    Better get used to it chump.
    Now, come play me at HDR so I can embarass you further.
    LOL
    You don't have to prove anything.
    90% of SRK knows that I'm a rotten person, here and on xbox.
    Better get used to it chump.
    Now, come play me at HDR so I can embarass you further.

I don't care whether I win or lose. However, I don't play with ass hats. You take video games a little too seriously my friend. I don't think it would be good for me to feed your obsession. You should calm down.

Being good at Street Fighter isn't everything. Go take a walk in the woods, take up an instrument, volunteer at a soup kitchen. The world is filled with many ways you can vent all those frustrations of yours.

I wish you luck and hope that you can let go of your inner rage so that you can stop being so mad at the world. :tup:
    Maybe it's you who's taking online geek forums too seriously? Hmmmm? Ever think about that jackoff?
    I don't care whether I win or lose. However, I don't play with ass hats. You take video games a little too seriously my friend. I don't think it would be good for me to feed your obsession. You should calm down.

Being good at Street Fighter isn't everything. Go take a walk in the woods, take up an instrument, volunteer at a soup kitchen. The world is filled with many ways you can vent all those frustrations of yours.

I wish you luck and hope that you can let go of your inner rage so that you can stop being so mad at the world. :tup:

good post humpski. thanks
    good post humpski. thanks

Awwww.......you two are having a 'moment'....How cute.:lovin:
  • BobbypigoBobbypigo Joined: Posts: 2,466

Hey pal,

How come you dont STFU?