Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix Bad Games Thread

Comments

• Johnny JusticeJohnny Justice Gigaton blow Joined: Posts: 135
    Hey pal,

How come you dont STFU?

Step up or shut up bitch.

Looks like we got a bunch of pussies in here with big mouths, but nothing to back it up...
    God put me on this earth to rush your sh*t down!
  • BobbypigoBobbypigo Joined: Posts: 2,466
    You dont want this.
    Pfft....it's going to take more than some scrub Guile wannabe to take on my Rog son....
  • str[e]akstr[e]ak Friendly Neighborhood Sneaker Ninja Joined: Posts: 2,885
    If you guys come across "Jude X 1977" be sure to tick-throw him across the screen or anything else scrubs might deem cheap. Dude quit on me the last round of a ranked match and then 1st round of the next ~10 matches I ended up playing him. It was pure comedy :rofl:

i played him twice just now, and yeah, he rage quit on me whenever i was just about to win. all i wanted to do was unlock the 20 wins achievement. i got it, but it took me a little longer than i wanted. :sad:
    I enter tournaments as Real Life Bonus Stage:
    Twitter: @eddyRLBS
    YouTube: akaRLBS
    Twitch: sneakerninja

• SRK-Ken63221SRK-Ken63221 Respect Mah Bear Joined: Posts: 445
    Alright there "Johnny" imma gonna say this one time only. Your ranting and incessant bullshit going on from post to post is not only annoying, but outright retarded. You want someone to step up......her you fucking go sunshine. The should be eugenics laws passed so that you are never allowed to breed, well I guess that is if some sorry sack of shit let you hit in the first place. I see you trolling these forums probably from your mom's couch (tell that bitch I say hi and she owes me dinner) swinging your e cock around like you run these goddamn forums.

My gamertag is sitting right there on the screen. We can play some and I'll run you back the days of you playing risk while your uncle touched your "naughty" parts. Your comments about sexual preference I can see as well stem from years and years of whatever trailer park "finger your kid" holidays your family participated in. GTFO of SRK no one likes you or wants you trolling around inanely bitching about things.

Mr. I AM THE LAW!!!!!

How bout Mr. I AM THE FUCKING DOUCHENOZZLE!!!
    I main Gouken, I just don't do it that well.

"Why does sagats tiger shark beat out a hurricane kick?" -ShadyFOo (Scrub)

~I button mash Therefore I am~

-Av's by Tuna Fish Riot and the Almighty Benski-
    Alright there "Johnny" imma gonna say this one time only. Your ranting and incessant bullshit going on from post to post is not only annoying, but outright retarded. You want someone to step up......her you fucking go sunshine. The should be eugenics laws passed so that you are never allowed to breed, well I guess that is if some sorry sack of shit let you hit in the first place. I see you trolling these forums probably from your mom's couch (tell that bitch I say hi and she owes me dinner) swinging your e cock around like you run these goddamn forums.

My gamertag is sitting right there on the screen. We can play some and I'll run you back the days of you playing risk while your uncle touched your "naughty" parts. Your comments about sexual preference I can see as well stem from years and years of whatever trailer park "finger your kid" holidays your family participated in. GTFO of SRK no one likes you or wants you trolling around inanely bitching about things.

Mr. I AM THE LAW!!!!!

Good GOD man! You destroyed him! :sweat:

Mr. I AM THE LAW!!!!!

Uh oh....looks like I agitated someone...:rofl:
    But hey, I can't complain about someone PMS'ing and letting it go on SRK...
  • HumpskiHumpski The Scarlet Terror Joined: Posts: 676
    ...I can't complain about someone PMS'ing and letting it go on SRK...

Since you do it in every post you make.

I'm serious man. Anger issues. You're too confrontational. Get help.
    Follow me on twiiter! Let's get Poison some great Ultra SF4 buffs.
    https://twitter.com/Poison_UltraSF4
    Good GOD man! You destroyed him! :sweat:

Not as bad as me destroying your mom's ass....mmmmm, that felt goooooooood:wgrin:

It's downright adorable how you 2008 and 2009rs like to stick together......are you all attached dick to ass, dick to ass, dick to ass???:rofl:
  • SRK-Ken63221SRK-Ken63221 Respect Mah Bear Joined: Posts: 445
    Not as bad as me destroying your mom's ass....mmmmm, that felt goooooooood:wgrin:

It's downright adorable how you 2008 and 2009rs like to stick together......are you all attached dick to ass, dick to ass, dick to ass???:rofl:

That was cute Johnny hold on to that one.......we call those "keepers". :tdown:
    I main Gouken, I just don't do it that well.

"Why does sagats tiger shark beat out a hurricane kick?" -ShadyFOo (Scrub)

~I button mash Therefore I am~

-Av's by Tuna Fish Riot and the Almighty Benski-

very poor attempt. . . You're sad man.
    very poor attempt. . . You're sad man.

What kind of sad?

Sexual Harassment Panda sad?
    That was cute Johnny hold on to that one.......we call those "keepers". :tdown:

Mine was simple and to the point.

Yours was a rambling essay, with no thesis to boot.

WTF man!?!
  • BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔 Joined: Posts: 5,195 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Shut the fuck up Hampski. Who the fuck asked you to involve your bitch ass?

Go back to playing with your GI joes faggot.

For such a badass, you're rather sensitive periwinkle. :rofl:
    世界最強の生物
    For such a badass, you're rather sensitive periwinkle. :rofl:

'Periwinkle'? Oh dear God, I'm surrounded by losers...LOSERS!!!!

Couldn't you at least said 'sensitive asshole'? LOL That's a 2 in 1!!:rofl:
  • Final_Round666Final_Round666 Death by Spd Joined: Posts: 616
    why this thread has gotten all out of hand ... can some mod please close it...
    FoutsKazuya said," You know normal green hand is bad, when gief players would rather jump than attempt using it, for the sole reason it was even given to him"
  • mikeidgemikeidge Joined: Posts: 565
    why this thread has gotten all out of hand ... can some mod please close it...

agreed
  • Final_Round666Final_Round666 Death by Spd Joined: Posts: 616
    i originally just wanted it to be clean cut and dry... free of nonsense but what ever...please mod CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE
    FoutsKazuya said," You know normal green hand is bad, when gief players would rather jump than attempt using it, for the sole reason it was even given to him"
  • Xx Thomahawk xXXx Thomahawk xX aka The Graveyard Theory aka Garlic the 3rd Joined: Posts: 403
    lol I love the beef in here, very entertaining.
    Love for the Game!!! Live for the Fight!!!
    i originally just wanted it to be clean cut and dry... free of nonsense but what ever...please mod CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE

You're not being serious, are you? You honestly made a bad games thread and thought it would be clean cut?!?

LOL!
  • MrArcadePerfectMrArcadePerfect Leo Player! Joined: Posts: 480
    vanilla tears makes this thread beyond entertaining

lol
    Soul Calibur IV - Zasalamel
    Tekken 6 - Leo, King, Law, Lee, Kazuya, Murduk & Migual

STREET FIGHTER 2 will never be the same :(. blame HD SHITMIX
    agreed

Theres no crying at SRK.
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    god...

i fuckin hate srk forum fags.

"the first thing i do when someone is rude on xbox live is SCUTTLE to the computer and whine about it on srk" - typical srk loser.

dominated.
  • RatOrcsRatOrcs Joined: Posts: 76
    Attention XBL:

Some players use devices called "joysticks" which often have 6 or more buttons. These buttons are similar in function to those you might find on a control pad, but larger- so large, in fact, that a person might comfortably use two(!) fingers to tap one of them- alternating presses between the index and middle finger.

This technique can be quite useful in HDR, particularly in certain matchups. For instance, a Cammy player might use it in a fight against a Honda player (traditionally, a tough matchup for Cammy) in order to bait the Honda player into accusing the Cammy player of using turbo buttons, or against a Blanka or Bison player in order to coax abusive messages from them.
  • savalassavalas Relentless Rushdown Joined: Posts: 114
    Really BG's to 'JUSTxSKILLS'.

What a counter picking douche.

I select Rog, he goes Gief.
    I select Guile, he goes Blanka.

And he messaged me saying he is indeed counter picking!
    I'm coming for blood. No code of conduct. No law.
  • dav 35dav 35 Joined: Posts: 65
    Next time let him select his character before you do... lol
  • ShariShari Overestimated. Joined: Posts: 2,625
    snip

Protip: When posting on alternate account after getting banned do not use the same xbox tag.
    Haunts: Is it lag or just impeccable footsies and spacing, I don't know.
    MiloDC: I beat YuuVega -- yes, that YuuVega -- the first time I played Claw seriously in my entire life.
    marsgatti2009 - turbo using faggot who half of srk dickrides for "being a nice guy"

LOL. get a life ya socially deprived coward.
  • evoanonevoanon FP Black Inside Joined: Posts: 431
    marsgatti2009 - turbo using faggot who half of srk dickrides for "being a nice guy"

hey dEkOr, I'm sure that guy doesn't use TURBO. He's just insanely good.
    my bad. i forgot u sit beside him while he plays...

(d r***r)
  • vega_madnessvega_madness Vegas Beautiful Joined: Posts: 95
    yo whats good im new to this thing but i guess their r rage quitters everywhere lol if anyone doesnt want a rage quit game come play me to me rage quit is bullshit and is just telling me that they are fucking babys and dont deserve to play sfhd so add me Dracula_MAn and ill be sure to give you a run for your money without a rage quit.!
  • mad possummad possum Joined: Posts: 1,091

What would lead you to believe he uses a turbo? I love how everyone who beats you is a "cheater" and a "loser" or a "coward". I've played him many times and never thought he used a turbo, I can usually spot them. He's just really good. You're the only person, Dekor, who can post a negative post about someone and end up making them look good, LOL.
    GGPO name : madpossum
  • mad possummad possum Joined: Posts: 1,091
    god...

i fuckin hate srk forum fags.

"the first thing i do when someone is rude on xbox live is SCUTTLE to the computer and whine about it on srk" - typical srk loser.

dominated.

Uhm.......hypocrite?
    GGPO name : madpossum
  • GorehoundGorehound Awesome, Awesome to the Max! Joined: Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    BGs to JCS The Great!

Actually, I thought the match was hilarious!

I was Dhalsim and he was Balrog and he was actually playing Balrog like it was SF4, I was laughing my ass off when he was eating nothing but fireballs and falling for Dhalsim throw traps all the time, then he ragequits!

Have anybody here ever notice that there is players who are picking a lot of Ryu's and Sagats and trying to play them like in SF4, one player actually try to do j.RH overheads with Ryu all the time and failing at it.

I've been having those type of players all the time, and mad raping them too :bgrin:
    UMvC3: She-Hulk/Iron Fist/Firebrand/Hawkeye/Taskmaster
    LoL: Fizz/Akali/LeBlanc/Fiora/Irelia/Vayne/Caitlyn/Shyvana/Nautilus/Volibear
    MK9: Kabal, Reptile, Sindel, Kitana, Freddy Krueger
    SSF4AE2012: Dictator, Rufus, Chun Li, C. Viper
    LOL i found a new fuckin toy i get to kick around..

jrodd86 - extra laggy faggot from the west coast WHO CANT BACK HER BIG LIPS UP :)
  • Stay CrispyStay Crispy サクサクのまま Joined: Posts: 540
    Bad game to Verlust. Learn to take your losses like a man.
    Suck My Crisp:)
  • EA MegamanEA Megaman That's what she said Joined: Posts: 841
    mailmanimp - self admitted (over the mic while we were playing) turbo user playing chun. sweet turbo option select MP throws....
  • MavrickMavrick "I Am Cold Blooded" Joined: Posts: 975

My question is? How does turbo help bison, win a match even if you had to throw its only good for reversal and nothing else and TURBO only works well for people that have a rapid button pressing move like CHUN or BLANKA so dekor take that loss like that man your not...
    As my dear friend Wax once said "this game is like the special olympics - even if you win you're still a retarrrd" Quotable Quotes
  • MrArcadePerfectMrArcadePerfect Leo Player! Joined: Posts: 480
    My question is? How does turbo help bison, win a match even if you had to throw its only good for reversal and nothing else and TURBO only works well for people that have a rapid button pressing move like CHUN or BLANKA so dekor take that loss like that man your not...

throws
    Soul Calibur IV - Zasalamel
    Tekken 6 - Leo, King, Law, Lee, Kazuya, Murduk & Migual

STREET FIGHTER 2 will never be the same :(. blame HD SHITMIX
  • vega_madnessvega_madness Vegas Beautiful Joined: Posts: 95
    apparently turbo controlers should be banned from gameplay...i think that people that use turbo controllers know they suck and arent good so they need the edge i play soo many people with turbos and you can tell right away they are using one..i use vega and if i used a turbo u could see in a heart beat...i think that people that use turbo controllers just straight up suck and need to practice some more and learn the basics and be like everyone else that doesnt use a turbo controlerr....GOOD
    throws

Ya i know that you might think that but it does not help with tick throws just with reversals only because to throw someone you have tpo walk forward and then throw them so its who presses the butten first at the right time to throw so holdding down the button just makes you Character punch wildly not doning anything so if you hit someone and, then walk up you still hasve to wait till you get to the right place till your able to throw them just how it works. not if you mean reversals throw then thats a whole new ball game there because that when turbo really is unfair othen then using a Character that has a rapid button move like honda hand slaps or chun lighting legs turbo really does not work
    As my dear friend Wax once said "this game is like the special olympics - even if you win you're still a retarrrd" Quotable Quotes
    Ya i know that you might think that but it does not help with tick throws just with reversals only because to throw someone you have tpo walk forward and then throw them so its who presses the butten first at the right time to throw so holdding down the button just makes you Character punch wildly not doning anything so if you hit someone and, then walk up you still hasve to wait till you get to the right place till your able to throw them just how it works. not if you mean reversals throw then thats a whole new ball game there because that when turbo really is unfair othen then using a Character that has a rapid button move like honda hand slaps or chun lighting legs turbo really does not work

Yeah, but if you're both in one another's face, odds are the turbo user is going to get it at the right frame.
    It helps for reversing and for instigating.
    What it can't help with is setups of course.
  • Stuart HaydenStuart Hayden Outspoken User. Joined: Posts: 11,639

Wow.
    R.I.P Seth Michael Hayden
    R.I.P Troy Lane Rogers

Fuck Dan Marino
    Fuck $RK

www.breakdancingrobot.com
    Yeah, but if you're both in one another's face, odds are the turbo user is going to get it at the right frame.
    It helps for reversing and for instigating.
    What it can't help with is setups of course.

I understand what you mean but the thing is that the person still has to walk up to a point in order to throw and has to repress the button even if the turbo is on during that time its anyone throw just fate who presses the button first and in the right spot
    De Eatadick... relax plz..
    De Eatadick... relax plz..

Dude, its not a fight with you. I'm just wondering how does turbo heip you to win.

I fought plenty of people that clearly use turbo and, they still lost badly all the time...
  • NAPNAP Joined: Posts: 1,812
    Played some guy named Tenacious Alex last night in HDR. We were both using DeeJay (quite poorly I might add) and the fight actually went to six rounds. I thought it was actually a pretty fun match but the last round I took him down pretty quickly, getting him near death and then dizzying him. So of course he drops.
  • dman1963dman1963 Tiger................................. Joined: Posts: 98
    Jesus Christ dude. I told you I got booted out of the room.
    You absolutely refused to play a rematch, so shut the fuck up about it.

You even stopped playing HDR because I followed you into every room you went into trying to get a rematch.

you dropped on me when i beat your DJ with honda and have seen you drop in other rooms as well..
    (SF2 Series) Claw, Sagat (SFA series)Sagat, Adon,Gouki, Claw (SF3series)- Gouki, Dudley
    (SFIV Series ) Adon, Sagat, Claw, Dudley (SFex series) Gouki,Sagat, Claw, Darun
    Rushdown, Zoning, Grappling, Poking, I can do it all...lol
  • mikeidgemikeidge Joined: Posts: 565
    you dropped on me when i beat your DJ with honda and have seen you drop in other rooms as well..

regardless of wether or not he dropped....i dont think its any kind of offense to drop from a player room. the whole reason dropping sucks is cause you won't get the win in ranked. who gives a shit if someone leaves a player room?
    regardless of wether or not he dropped....i dont think its any kind of offense to drop from a player room. the whole reason dropping sucks is cause you won't get the win in ranked. who gives a shit if someone leaves a player room?

It's poor sportsmanship.