Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix Bad Games Thread

Comments

• TheMrTuttleTheMrTuttle Joined: Posts: 139
    BGs to SnowiestHat4192. Laggggiest fuck-o on earth; random flash of light and apparently without animation you were hit by a foot? RQs as soon as you win. Why do these people play this game? There'a JoMile, the "el" assholes, a handful of old-guard akuma asshats.. why do they still play? Do they enjoy screaming "faggooooot!" into the mic and slamming at their controller? I'm relatively new to fighters -- HDR was the first one I got into about a year and a half ago -- and I recognize all those names from day one. They haven't gotten better, they haven't changed, but they're there almost every day, doing the same shit.
  • Super1NYCSuper1NYC Superior Fighters 1nc (SF1) Joined: Posts: 612
    Akuma scrub claims "Honda is broken" in an upcoming rage mail video! Stay tuned...
  • murderface84murderface84 Joined: Posts: 3
    whatsup guys, first time posting but I had to make an account cuz this pissed me off....good to see I'm not the only one with the same complaint :)

BG's to 'blitzfu' for beating me twice in a row, then RAGEQUITTING immediately after I perfect him for the 1st time.

It's doubly sad because HD remix is not even my game at all and I fully admit I still have next to no idea what I'm doing on there. Hyper Fighting's definitely more my game; I just play HDR when I can't get a HF match.

anyways thx blitzfu, I take it as a compliment when somebody quits on me.

i would never even dream about quitting against somebody because I'M NOT A PUSSY and I can take a beating in a damn video game.

btw I remember you Super1NYC you beat my ass lol.

to be fair though that was right before I went to sleep. But you prob still woulda beat my ass anyways hahaha.

also GG's to Buhilaro aka Aniken...like I said I don't even really play HDR that much at all but have watched enough ST vids on youtube to know of Aniken, and I've always thought he was an awesome player. Didn't know it was him til I did some searching on here...pretty psyched I got to play such a top-level player!!!

Played him maybe 6 or 7 times and I think I won 2 rounds with my Dic vs his Ken. lol.
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072

Who are you really? What's your XBL Tag? I get the feeling this a duplicate account trying to troll me. I've got a pretty good idea who this could be too.

Anyways I don't RQ on people. If I do quit, it's because of lag or ranked Akuma players, and it would be right when the round starts, so it's impossible that you perfected me.

If you want a first to 10, I'm down with it.
  • mrdhalsimmrdhalsim Joined: Posts: 378
    Yeah I don't think blitzfu's ever quit on me (which I hope continues- even if we have lag). There are definitely others that behave worse on HDR in any case.

Anyway, Super1NYC or anyone that can record and post to youtube conveniently- can you record while catching My RawGamerScore in the act? i.e. make sure to include looking at the leaderboard in the video first, so you can clearly see your win/loss count, then play him and win, then going back to the leaderboard after he quits to show the problem. I have a webcam but it won't work on Windows7.
    who am I??

check your recent players list I played you early Thursday morning....my XBL tag is the same as my name here.

I'm not 'trolling'...why would I include you beating me 2 times in a row, lol.

I was Bison (the only character I use in HDR), you were Sagat...you won the 1st round, I PERFECTED you the 2nd round, then the game 'mysteriously' disconnected. This is not the 1st time this has happened with me in HDR...I was just genuinely annoyed because you appeared to be a more experienced player than me (still pretty much a HDR noob) and could easily have pulled out the 3rd round, but you quit. Or at least it looked that way.

anyways I'm over it....whether or not you quit, all I know is the game ended prematurely before the start of the 3rd round. I don't make things up I don't have time for this shit lol.

btw I have run into 'myrawgamerscore' in Hyper Fighting...once like a year ago, and once about a week ago. This most recent time, he refused to start the match, he just sat there in the lobby....I tried multiple times but he just sat there. Maybe he was gone...but anyways I've played him in the past in HF and he sucks. lol.

btw #2, when I played Aniken he DRAGON PUNCHED ME IN THE MIDDLE OF BLOCKING A FIERCE PSYCHO CRUSHER. LOL. I dunno if that's a regular thing that advanced players in HDR can do, but I was utterly amazed....just sitting there saying "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT" at the TV haha. The guy is a freaking monster. I feel lucky to have even scored a few rounds against him.
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072
    Now that sounds like a desync. If the game mysteriously disconnects, or if it looks like the other player is doing weird shit like walking towards you without doing anything or spamming random normals from full screen, it could be a desync.

That was not me quitting on you, I was probably seeing something different on my screen (eg your Bison spamming back jumps or something). But that was the game saying "ok you're both gonna get disconnected soon but first you're both gonna see different things that the other player isn't doing". It happens sometimes, and it looks like a ragequit, but it isn't.

You seem like a decent guy, and it was just a case of random disconnect I'm sure. If we ever play again I look forward to some good games. Just a piece of advice tho, don't accuse someone of ragequitting if it only happens once or twice. If it happens often or everytime, then yeah you've got a case.

Good luck and good game.

Edit: and yes Aniken is a monster, maybe the best Ken player of all time. Played him again this morning, got beasted again but managed to get more wins than last time, I've got a long way to go to come even close to his level, but it's more fun losing to him than winning against anybody LOL.
    Just want to chime in here and say that I've probably played blitzfu thirty or forty times over the past year, and he's never quit. Granted, I think I've only taken two matches off him, but nonetheless, he seems like a standup dude.
    that's great, but just because somebody doesn't do something to you, doesn't mean they're not doing it to somebody else. You know?

anyways this is over....it was just once, I'm sure it was a desync that just came at a really bad time...for the record though things looked fine on my end, but DID start to get weird and slowmo-looking instantly after I heard the words 'You win'.

I wouldn't have been so mad/suspicious if it hadn't happened after I got a PERFECT...I think I overreacted though.

I'm not that good anyways nor do I care that much about HDR.

p.s- prior to playing blitzfu, I did play somebody with whom I had some of the things that blitzfu described...the guy I was playing was Blanka, and TO ME it looked like he was full screen away, just jumping up and down doing j.RH's...but I was getting hit with shots and even 2-3 hit combos!! This went on for the whole round til I was dead. It was super frustrating cuz at that point you're down 1 round to none and you have no idea why, lol.
  • mrdhalsimmrdhalsim Joined: Posts: 378
    I don't have a fancy setup to record, but MyGamerScore won't even play hdr this week. Today he was playing sf3, mvc2 and even HF. Some of us were trying to invite him but in full irony, he replied saying "there's too many haters on that game" (gee that's funny, he sent me three hate messages in 5 minutes last weekend). So maybe this will take care of the problem in any case. However, I did notice a desync with another player or two in Ranked. This case happened in the middle of the game, and I think the opponent had won a round so since he was ahead, was unlikely to have quit esp that early. But my win count went up AND my loss count went up, by one each. In an ELO type system like hdr ranked, that benefits the player with the lower rank and takes away points from the higher ranked player. (i.e. It would be far better to just not count the game at all.) The behavior with all the ranked matches is very inconsistent to say the least. But the problem with MyRawGamer is how consistent it is.
  • PointBreak91PointBreak91 Custom costumes for SFV please Cap Joined: Posts: 666
    Some trashy British player with a horrible accent called 'pain inda game'. Really average Ken, but sends hatemail if Chun Li throws him lol, talking about "basic grabs". Guess he couldn't press his dragon macro button quick enough :rolleyes:

Sadly even some guys who I've had on my FL for years who play this, are now lagging away and picking Akuma, kinda sad really... a solid port of pure ST would cut out a lot of this bs, for sure. Show pings, make Akuma unplayable, be able to kick lamers etc. :wonder:
    twitch.tv/nyc_vf
  • PointBreak91PointBreak91 Custom costumes for SFV please Cap Joined: Posts: 666
    Oh, and some guy called MJAMES with numbers after his name. Pretty good player as well, played about 30 matches vs this guy, and could barely take his Blanka (took out most of his other chars though). He's sending me "ggs" during the session, but then at the end I get told I suck and a load of other aggressive nonsense. I think he hated being complimented on his Blanka, and wanted to beat me with others, but only Blanka's horrendous jump/tick game was working for him against my Chun (I hadn't played HDR for months, so my AA game with her was patchy). What a psycho! Seems a real shame these guys take a small, old game like this so seriously and are clearly sitting there stewing away in such frustration... :confused:
    twitch.tv/nyc_vf
  • StreakGSXStreakGSX Joined: Posts: 1
    Blitzfu and point break I'm in a game with you right now. This is my first post in years and yesterday was the first time I've played sf in a few years also. I'm old school but since I'm going to Vegas tomorrow I decided to play and I think I'm hooked again. Anyways gg guys and yes I'm pretty horrible right now :/
    Dude, I was messaging blitz to leave, because clearly he was way ahead of us with his beastly Fei, winning matches in seconds, and it just seemed like a waste of his time. He must be one of the best in the West if that sh1t's legit. Anyhow, enjoyed jamming with you until he rolled into town! :sweat:
    twitch.tv/nyc_vf
    Oh, and some guy called MJAMES with numbers after his name. Pretty good player as well, played about 30 matches vs this guy, and could barely take his Blanka (took out most of his other chars though). He's sending me "ggs" during the session, but then at the end I get told I suck and a load of other aggressive nonsense. I think he hated being complimented on his Blanka, and wanted to beat me with others, but only Blanka's horrendous jump/tick game was working for him against my Chun (I hadn't played HDR for months, so my AA game with her was patchy). What a psycho! Seems a real shame these guys take a small, old game like this so seriously and are clearly sitting there stewing away in such frustration... :confused:

MJAMES720. That guy's a total wiener.
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,217
    I've gotten my share of hatemail from him before. Fun times.
    What's up with m0y0? Every time I play this guy, he quits in the first 5 seconds of the match. It's always classic mode, and I see that he's at 80 wins, 64 losses for the week.
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    Its been a mystery for years. He did exactly the same thing back when he played(?) remixed mode.
    Its been a mystery for years. He did exactly the same thing back when he played(?) remixed mode.
    Huh. Maybe he's an alt account, or friends with someone, and trying to bump up someone's win/loss ratio for... reasons?
  • x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,151

He did the same thing in the Hyper Fighting days too. Fuckin' weird dude.
    ST/HDR/USF2: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
    XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
    Fightcade/USF2: x64
    I got some bullshit recently from LazyHick, its what I expected (heard he uses turbo, sends hate mail frequently). The game has been out since '08 and people still haven't grown up. Its a shame because we had some good matches.
  • Zero1_Zero1_ Combo fraud Joined: Posts: 642
    BGs to mjames who quit on me 2 seconds into a ranked match. Actually, I guess I should thank him for not wasting my time.
  • ExposedDExposedD Persona 5 Joined: Posts: 6,270
    This guy ... lol
    Persona 5
  • Master zEAloUSMaster zEAloUS The guy who's not good but wins a lot. Joined: Posts: 86
    Bad games to the hacker that stole all of my personal details and passwords to my XBL account and other accounts. I'm back now, so all of you guys can re-add me if you'd like.
    Winning with turbo/Akuma/a lag switch is like winning in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a drooling, smelly retard.
  • LadyStreetFighterLadyStreetFighter ★Ol' Thunder Thighs Joined: Posts: 118
    I don't get some Ryu player who enters my Ranked matches. Leaves as soon as it starts, comes back. Does it again and then fights when he comes back the 3rd time. Kyo-San I think his name is (Sorry if I got the name wrong).
    I'm not bitching but what's the point? =|
    Twitter @LadyStreetFighter
    Facebook : Emma Athena
    Xbl : LadyxAthena

Kingdom Hearts 3 *died*
  • djcaution150djcaution150 Joined: Posts: 9
    bad games to oOo Dman oOo for relentless trash talking about "frame rate hacking" and for also trash talking to reno md saying all types of dumb nonesense smh btw ur bison is terrible and laggy fix ur ""certified comcast connection""
    xXTlegendary1Xx - Team W.I.T
  • Reno KReno K You're dizzy Joined: Posts: 151
    If Dman loses, it's because you lag hack. His connection can't possibly be the problem, as his connection is certified by Comcast!

He's the type who would probably use that Finally Fast PC website.
    PSN - RenoMD
    XBL - RenoMD
  • Zero1_Zero1_ Combo fraud Joined: Posts: 642
    http://puu.sh/1dmeD
    http://puu.sh/1dmc1
    mjames has a new account. I could tell before he even messaged me with that lame ass low forwardxx legs Chun Li style
    Bad games to ExposedD after I beat him in ranked in the only game we fought, after which he sent multiple rage mail messages!
    Bad games to ExposedD after I beat him in ranked in the only game we fought, after which he sent multiple rage mail messages!
    Let me correct you. I'll do this since i know that you are a mentally challenged 30 yearold psycho.
    You barely beat my ryu (congrats).
    You send me a msg saying "gg now bison" to which i didn't reply 2. Instead i created a lobby where i would play my bison vs you.
    I sent you a invite and you refused to join (good call). I did say a couple of things like "when are you gonna wake up and realize that you're a not-so-good turbo using scrub?" to which you had no proper answer 2 instead you were giving me numbers on the ryu honda matchup , lol retard.
    Everyone knows who you are , everyone knows you're a true retard , and everyone knows that you use turbo.
    Just the fact that you come here and make something up trying to make me look bad , probably means i got to you when i said what i said.
    There is a limit to how psychotic you can be , super. For your own sake though , wake up :)

Besides... Why are you posting in these threads when you know that noone is gonna show you any sympathy?
    Like... Why do you keep going? Nobody cares about what you say , whenever you say it. I respond to this only because you are
    lying and trying to make me look bad. Otherwise i really don't give a damn about you and your psycho bullshit.

Merry Christmas retard.

Sincerely

/D
    Persona 5
  • SpiderbaneSpiderbane Berserker Joined: Posts: 71
    Exposedd, I called out his bitch, METABOLIZM, for using turbo, and Super1NYC asked if I thought he did too. I couldn't hold back any longer and admitted that I knew he uses turbo. I got kicked immediately from his party and I know he had the kick option highlighted like the true bitch he is! XD

Super1NYC, your Honda is predictable as fuck, your Guile and Blanka are rubbish, and your boy Metabolizm telling you, "I don't like this guy" (in regards to me) makes it look like he's the bitch in your relationship! XD
    Exposedd, I called out his bitch, METABOLIZM, for using turbo, and Super1NYC asked if I thought he did too. I couldn't hold back any longer and admitted that I knew he uses turbo. I got kicked immediately from his party and I know he had the kick option highlighted like the true bitch he is! XD

Super1NYC, your Honda is predictable as fuck, your Guile and Blanka are rubbish, and your boy Metabolizm telling you, "I don't like this guy" (in regards to me) makes it look like he's the bitch in your relationship! XD

He kicked you out of the party? LOL ... Apart from turbo that's another thing the poor man is known for.
    He has that supreme power of XBL to rule the entire world with.
    and lol @ metabolizm...He is a pretty decent player (decent...nothing more) but i still make him look like a clown whenever i pick dictator.
    I did notice way back how his bio said "SF1" which ofcourse stands for "SUPERIOR FIGHTERS OHHHHH YEAH HHHHHH INC"

My first thoughts were :
    - ok this guy is gay IRL
    - ok this guy uses turbo so he joined a SF2 clan which is based upon turbooozinzinng
    - ok maybe this guy is just stupid enough to actually believe super is a legit player , LOL.

And to this day i still dont know what the answer is :) lol.
    long live SFI ... THE LAST AND GREATEST STREET FIGHTER CLAN........................................ OH YEAH.........................

Oh and marry christmas Tar ! All the best man.
    Persona 5
    ExposedD, the more you type the worse it makes you look.
    You lost, got angry and sent rage mail, own up to it instead of typing loads of immature nonsense.
    Don't play ranked if you can't handle losing, and don't use turbo.
    Your connection is already extremely laggy without using other cheating devices. :)

Enough of this nonsense about METABOLIZM.
    His skill speaks for itself, and he uses a gamepad, no turbo.
    It's not a good course of action to accuse anyone of using turbo online, it's too difficult to prove anyway -
    this has been stated by many people in here, I'm just repeating their words.
    Tarman, my guile can beat anyone you use in a first to 5. If you doubt that, we can set it up - you'll get 3 wins if you're lucky.
    My Blanka is good enough to beat ExposedD's bison at times.

Also, you're all my b*tches. ;) haha
    After all, I made ExposedD yodel out loud, on command, in sequence multiple times along with other followers. :)
    I'd be lucky to win 3 matches in a 1st to 5? Laughing my fucking ass off, or as what the great MJAMES790 would say, LMBAO! My Chun alone would be more than enough. If I can beat METABOJIZZOM's turbo Guile consistently, yours won't even have a chance.

I can smash META's Balrog, his Honda, and his Guile, though I do have to pick Chun against them to win consistently due to his turbo shenanigans. I developed my Chun specifically to help counter turbo users with their insta-throws, and their guaranteed reversals which are usually telegraphed.
    Tarman don't bother giving him serious/legitimate replies. He will just start making things up in his head like he did just now.
    Lets try something new...

HAJ I GOT A NEW JOKE :

What did super1nyc tell metabolizm after tarman had been kicked out of the party?

answer : "ok i kicked him out ... now ... U ... SUCK IT ... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

dat some gay shit super... dat some gay shit .... u sack of shit ... heheh ... profanity ... nice
    Persona 5
    I'd be lucky to win 3 matches in a 1st to 5? Laughing my fucking ass off, or as what the great MJAMES790 would say, LMBAO! My Chun alone would be more than enough. If I can beat METABOJIZZOM's turbo Guile consistently, yours won't even have a chance.

I can smash META's Balrog, his Honda, and his Guile, though I do have to pick Chun against them to win consistently due to his turbo shenanigans. I developed my Chun specifically to help counter turbo users with their insta-throws, and their guaranteed reversals which are usually telegraphed.

Ok it's on, my Guile vs your Chun, Cammy or whoever, first to 5. (you have to stick with the same character)
    As for the winning 3 comment, it's just my high estimate based on my current Guile's abilities.
    Your Chun Li is good, no question, but I believe my Guile can emerge victorious.
    No $hit talking or any accusations afterwards, by accepting you've agreed to that.
    The winner will take on METABOLIZM's character of choice, since you've basically stated that he is better than my Guile.

Enough of the turbo accusations though, no one is accusing you so don't lower yourself to the likes of a certain laggy swedish meatball yodeller. Remember that often the biggest turbo accusers use turbo themselves, or just cheat outright - el patriarca comes to mind.
    El Patriarca...that pinche puto lol. He sucks mad dick, and needs Akuma to pull out a clutch victory. Chinga tu madre, el Patriarca.

Bad games to MJAMES790 for ragequitting against my DeeJay. Jumping at me over and over won't work on me bro. Neither will repeated rolls, as I smack you out of them with cr. mp all day, every day!

Bad games to nappyNIGHTMARES for the usual turbo bs, though it still couldn't save him. It also appears that he stopped lag switching, probably because it broke from too much use!

Bad games to NickA123 for obvious turbo usage. I still beat his ass, but he was annoying as hell to fight admittedly.

Bad games to invinciblex42 for hate mail.

Bad games to SUBZERO TN for trash talk, calling me cheap. I can't help it that I broke through your defenses with some pokes and Blanka bites...

I've had plenty of bad games lately with a multitude of trashy players, but at least I've had just as many good games to balance it out.
    BG's to ExposedD after I beat him in ranked.
    He sent multiple rage mail messages after that.
  • RobM2610RobM2610 Joined: Posts: 12
    Proof Sir????
    My name is super1poopcity. I am 30 years+ and i play hd remix competitively. I also have these mental problems which makes me dislike youtubeclips whenever that clip does not benefit/please my ego. I am scared of exposed because i know that he could own my turbo 2move honda quite easily. The best thing i can do is to make things up in my head and post them here , even though i realize nobody cares about what i say since i am known for being a liar , a psycho , a turbouser , and lastly just a really annoying person overall. Ohturburboturbo... I have been using turbo since dekor (also a scrub like me) posted a screenshot of beating me 10-1. But ofcourse nobody is gonna know that i do use turbo because i simply wont say it out loud and make it official. Noone is ever gonna find out! Muahahaha ohhhhh yeaaaah *sinister laugh*.

The story about super1nyc.....lol.... I might make a new nyc video.
    Also i know how u have chickened out about 2 or 3 times already. But i want to challenge super fighter inc greatest street fighter clan. If i beat you and metabolizm. Ur gonna have to quit this game and go look up a psychiatrist. If u win i'll simply admit that ur the best sf2 player ever. Lets make this happen. Im sure alot of peoples would be interested in watching.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk
    Persona 5
    I just play HDR when I can't get a HF match.

GALATASARAY
    twitch.tv/nyc_vf
    DeK0r, lol! I had almost forgotten about that piece of shit. I bet that guy was merk'd for running his mouth at his local Crown Fried XD. I wish he would come back, so I can make him my bitch again, just like MJAMES and oOo DMan oOo. Add Doc Cha0s to my bitch list too, lol!
    Super is worse than all them. Dekor for example realized ppls disliked him so he vanished , maybe killed LOL. Super is disliked by the ENTIRE hdr community THOUGH (whatever is left of it) but he just wont take a hint. not to mention that everyone knows hes cheating (everyone but him obviously) The retard just keeps going and there is no end to it. I dont even consider myself a part of the community since i play ST more and because i dont want to be associated with turbo scrubs like super. Hdr is a dead and what remains is the turbousers who has convinced themselves that they are good sf2 players.

And super once again...im challenging SUPERIORRRR FIGHTEEERRRSSSS INCCCCCC OHHHH YEAH. GONNA BURY UR TURBOCLAN DUDE. AND IM SENDING UR ASS TO THE PSYCHIATRIST.

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk
    Persona 5
    Proof Sir?

He admitted above to losing, and he's posted a ton of mindless rage mail right here in addition to the msgs he sent me. His lag is exceeded only by his immaturity.

Apparently, losing to me in ranked despite the fact that it is one of the easiest matchups in the game, with Ryu 7-3 or 8-2 against Honda made him very angry.
    DeK0r, lol! I had almost forgotten about that piece of shit. I bet that guy was merk'd for running his mouth at his local Crown Fried XD. I wish he would come back, so I can make him my bitch again, just like MJAMES and oOo DMan oOo. Add Doc Cha0s to my bitch list too, lol!

Dekor's rage mail audio was classic... it's still on youtube I think.
    Mailmanimp's rage quitting was even better though:

There's an extra bonus message displayed in the second video at the end...
    Bad games to ExposedD for sending rage mail after losing in ranked with Ryu vs Honda, a match that favors Ryu 7-3.
    I can see I haven't missed much the last few months...
    I can see I haven't missed much the last few months...

On the contrary, the BGS thread being active is a GOOD thing, and you've missed plenty.
    Be sure to check the GGS thread as well.