Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix Bad Games Thread

Comments

• Master zEAloUSMaster zEAloUS The guy who's not good but wins a lot. Joined: Posts: 86
    Bad games to metalkid555666 - whom I suspect is a turbo user - for rage-quitting after my second win against him. I beat his Ken first, and then he proceeded to pick Blanka and insult my skill level by attempting to tick throw me to death. Didn't work out for him, so he rage-quit.
    Winning with turbo/Akuma/a lag switch is like winning in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a drooling, smelly retard.
  • ExposedDExposedD NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,461
    BG's to the scrubby oneneoeno.
    Joins my lobby just to get his spam-jab-uppercut-ken trashed, by MY ken. And while that happens , he's shittalking over mic all the time.Those of you who have played him before would know why i call him a scrub. He is clearly very unfamiliar with the game , yet he thinks he's good.

He dislikes me , why? Because he ragequit on me in ranked after pleading to me over mic to let him win since he was on my friendslist and since he had a 5 win winningstreak , lol can u imagine? And no i didn't let him win. After he ragequits i tell phoenicianminds he should kick this scrub out of his SF-clan WIT WAT whatever you are named. That has just fired him up i guess :) lol ...

Gonna be honest with you guys. I havent been playing much HDR. Too many good games out there , cant be bothered with these sad 30+ peoples.
    angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
  • Coth_XCoth_X G(x) = (3/(1-3x)) - 3 - 3x - 27x^2 Joined: Posts: 4,340
    SSSSSSKKKKKKKYYYYYRRRRRRIIIIIIIMMMMMMM

-trolls suck-
    "The purpose of proof is to understand, not to verify." - Arnold Ross
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416 <--- Coolest Game Ever!
  • Master zEAloUSMaster zEAloUS The guy who's not good but wins a lot. Joined: Posts: 86
    Extremely bad games to jomile. He beat me one out of ten times and proceeded to rage quit anytime he would lose, and he kept accusing me of using turbo.
    Winning with turbo/Akuma/a lag switch is like winning in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a drooling, smelly retard.
    Bad games to AutomatedHydra and Eliza2209. Beat Hydra 5 consecutive times, and he rage-quit every time. I beat Eliza's Chun so badly that he decided to counter pick with Turbo Honda.
    Bad games to TzMFk. I beat him about 10 times, and he beat me once. On the 12th match, I gave him a little bit of his own, tick-throwing medicine with my Chun - a character that I have a little to no experience with - only for him to rage quit and send me this message.

Ragequit.jpg
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,412
    Master zEalous, you sure get a lot of bad games, are you sure its not you...
    Yeah, rcaido, I'm sure it's not me. I may be an asshole, but I don't go searching for these guys on Ranked Matches.
  • Super1NYCSuper1NYC Superior Fighters 1nc (SF1) Joined: Posts: 612
    ... Super1NYC.
    He's still obsessed with me, even when I'm too busy to play the game! :) Kind of sad, actually...
  • WhatsNext12WhatsNext12 what the prolem is? Joined: Posts: 73
    bad games to master zealous for calling me a lucky turbo user. get ur shit canned yo
    @Whatsnext12 I recall calling you a turbo user to make fun of your accusations against Reno. Nice try, though. Do continue to make idiotic spelling mistakes.
  • WhatsNext12WhatsNext12 what the prolem is? Joined: Posts: 73
    ^^haha really?... r u that supernyc guy in disguise?.. how waz my spelling dear?
    Bad games to el patriarca 2 (currently ranked #1 weekly) for sending rage mail after I beat his Akuma senseless.
  • Reno KReno K You're dizzy Joined: Posts: 151
    Km and Co - loses in HDR. Invites me to a classic room, I still dominate him. I leave and he sends hate mail, my dic is terrible, i'd better run, go back to hdr etc. I guess he thinks he is an og but he sucks too much for that.
    PSN - RenoMD
    XBL - RenoMD
  • Kim and CoKim and Co Joined: Posts: 7
    Reno K, You leave just after some victories ? And you dare think you are too good to stay in the room ? I left just after i raped your "awesome" dict with rog ? If you want be cocky 'cause you win with Honda, it's not my fault, lol.

And, for sure, you must be too dumb for that. Or Sucks, the choice.

You are the only guy i've played on HDR who leaves like this after his victories to create an other party. Like a dumb, who is too cocky to try to beat a Rog Player with his dict. Switch on Honda, and leave after 3 victories (what a domination for him, lol). You must be magic, IRL.

I don't care about losing. But when the guy thinks he's too good, it's funny.
    Km and Co - loses in HDR. Invites me to a classic room, I still dominate him. I leave and he sends hate mail, my dic is terrible, i'd better run, go back to hdr etc. I guess he thinks he is an og but he sucks too much for that.
    Reno K, You leave just after some victories ? And you dare think you are too good to stay in the room ? I left just after i raped your "awesome" dict with rog ? If you want be cocky 'cause you win with Honda, it's not my fault, lol.

You are the only guy i've played on HDR who leaves like this after his victories to create an other party. Like a dumb, who is too cocky to try to beat a Rog Player with his dict. Switch on Honda, and leave after 3 victories (what a domination for him, lol). You must be magic, IRL.

Bad games to Kim and Co for sending this message after he lost one too many matches:
    "u suck too much without honda i think too"
    It's interesting that he somehow found your post without you even typing out his entire name.
    Oh, and Kim and Co, Reno IS too good to bother playing against you, especially when you send mindless rage mail.
    Bad games to "Master(baitor/bator) zEAloUS" who I kicked out of my party for behaving as badly on xbox live as he does here.
    Bad games to Kim and Co for sending this message after he lost one too many matches:
    "u suck too much without honda i think too"
    It's interesting that he somehow found your post without you even typing out his entire name.
    Oh, and Kim and Co, Reno IS too good to bother playing against you, especially when you send mindless rage mail.

Bad games to "Master(baitor/bator) zEAloUS" who I kicked out of my party for behaving as badly on xbox live as he does here.

Lol, Super1NYC, you must be the guy who has sent this message "Nice rog, join party ?"
    And, the next day, for no reasons, you sent "11-0 and desynchro" So yes, I sent "you must be too bad without honda" . But if you want try, invite again. You want a reverse match-up, just to see ? :)

2 guys who wins with Honda, and two lamerz. And they are surprised that someone can trashtalk too against them. It's not serious.
    And yes, Reno is so much better than me that he needs Honda to beat Rog. What a great player. But thx for the joke.

You must have some sort of inferiority complex. Just because I leave an ST room to make an HDR room doesn't mean I'm implying that I am better than someone. How you interpret it that action says more about you than it does about me.
    PSN - RenoMD
    XBL - RenoMD

I only spoke about three times; I was asking Phoenician very politely if he had any room in his session. I didn't even want any conflict with you when I joined the party. You and some other guy were talking about prices and a website, so I decided not to say anything because I had no frame of reference in that conversation. For some reason unbeknownst to me, you took my silence as an insult and said, "Master baitor/bator, you know better than to join this party."

I am seriously starting to believe that you suffer from cognitive problems. The pointlessly condescending demeanor coupled with your notoriety gained from quitting lobbies and rejoining them to reset your score could be signs of a brain tumor or an incoming form of dementia.
    ... could be signs of a brain tumor or an incoming form of dementia.

Whatever makes you feel better about losing and then getting kicked out of my party.
    I am always fair in the actions I take, and you certainly deserved to be kicked out.

I agree with all the others in saying: "Master zEalous, you sure get a lot of bad games, are you sure its not you... "
    Making fun of serious illnesses is going too far, and only further proves my point.

Pejoratives really seem to be your specialty.
    Go away, before you get another infraction or get banned.
    You must have some sort of inferiority complex. Just because I leave an ST room to make an HDR room doesn't mean I'm implying that I am better than someone. How you interpret it that action says more about you than it does about me.

Lose with his main and switch on Honda in order to try to win against Rog and, after 3 victories, leave. Yes, that can't be hardly understood otherwise. Sorry.
    Now, if it wasn't the case, I apologize.

I am seriously starting to believe that you suffer from cognitive problems. The pointlessly condescending demeanor coupled with your notoriety gained from quitting lobbies and rejoining them to reset your score could be signs of a brain tumor or an incoming form of dementia.

I totally agree.
  • RindoukanKarateManRindoukanKarateMan I like Karate Girls Joined: Posts: 504
    people still play hd remix? Im suprised.
    3rd strike-Makoto dudley
    ssf4-Makoto,Dudley,Guy
    Blazeblue-Bang,Bang,Bang,Makoto
    tekken-Raven
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    HD Remix is alive and well, with many great players offering challenges for all skill levels!
    Heck, some people are even learning new combos such as this Chun li 13-hit combo from last week or so:

http://www.tinyurl.com/d486fx2

As if that wasn't enough, there's even some brand new drama in the comments section! :D

EDIT: It was actually a 13-hit, not 12. Corrected.
    Lose with his main and switch on Honda in order to try to win against Rog and, after 3 victories, leave. Yes, that can't be hardly understood otherwise. Sorry.

Dude, you switched off of Balrog after getting your one win, then kept going with Blanka. It wasn't until I switched to Honda that you even came back to Balrog. By that point I was pretty much not interested.
    PSN - RenoMD
    XBL - RenoMD
    I would not be surprised if I got an infraction. The moderators seem to think that anything that isn't the direct equivalent of: "I am disagreeing with you; however, if I type anything that isn't allowed to be said in a G rated movie, I will receive an infraction for being 'offensive'."
    I think the main thing I've observed is that you LOVE to initiate confrontations where there is no conflict. I didn't even say anything; you took it upon yourself to post on SRK that you booted me from your party for not being an obsequious drone.
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,223
    I play with Reno all the time, I doubt he was trying to be an ass towards you. Him switching to Honda is not an insult, he plays him just as well as he does Dictator.

EDIT: This thread is jokes.

What kind of guilt trip is this where I'm not allowed to leave a room when I want, because you'll interpret it in an insane way?

The world doesn't revolve around you. Quit acting like the victim of a heinous crime.
    PSN - RenoMD
    XBL - RenoMD
    What kind of guilt trip is this where I'm not allowed to leave a room when I want, because you'll interpret it in an insane way?

The world doesn't revolve around you. Quit acting like the victim of a heinous crime.

That has nothing to do with this, but, as I said before, the situation can't be hardly understood ortherwise. Really.
    Now, again, if it wasn't the case, I apologize. (again)

@Norieaga,
    Yes, I understand. But considering the situation, it was like a guy who leaves just 'cause he has won 3 times with an other character, then quit. I have not reacted badly because i've lost, but for the reasons above. When you play a good Honda that give you troubles, it's irritating to see that he quit just after his victories. And "just" 3 victories. (I thought he would stay more in the room). Then, I was wondering if he would stay more if he had lost more. (I would not been surprised if that was the case)
    And, I've already seen that. Some players, happy to win then quit and sending funny messages, exactly like this (but without messages). Maybe why i misunderstood.
    Kim & Co u french shit. What are you doing here? You ragequit on me and sent me alot of ragemail not too long ago (I clearly remember). My ken was obviously too much for your shit boxer to handle , owowow and that french blood starts to boil , lul. You said something like "MY FRIENd THINK ExpOSED SUCk" to which i replied "Who's your friend? Perhaps it's your french boyfriend H5N1 PSYKUP? LOL"

As for RenoMD , he's on a whole other level , you aren't even worthy saying 1 word to him. So with that said ...
    Go back to france and have some frenchfries , sacre bleu.

Random thought : Yes i do dislike french peoples whom play street fighter.
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
    Exposed, even though you're my 'boy', I have to say that French fries aren't originally from France; they're from Belgium.
    Kim & Co u french shit. What are you doing here? You ragequit on me and sent me alot of ragemail not too long ago (I clearly remember). My ken was obviously too much for your shit boxer to handle , owowow and that french blood starts to boil , lul. You said something like "MY FRIENd THINK ExpOSED SUCk" to which i replied "Who's your friend? Perhaps it's your french boyfriend H5N1 PSYKUP? LOL"

As for RenoMD , he's on a whole other level , you aren't even worthy saying 1 word to him. So with that said ...
    Go back to france and have some frenchfries , sacre bleu.

Random thought : Yes i do dislike french peoples whom play street fighter.

What are you talking about by "Ragequit on me" ? Poor dumb. I never ragequit against you, but i've already quit a game where you were 'cause i've already heard that you were a poor stupid boy by some french players. And why you talk about this trashtalker what is H5N1 ? I don't play with him, you speak like an idiot without knowing. What a joke.
    So yes, some french players i know have told me you were really stupid/or strangely funny. So i laughed when I played against you then I left. And why "ragequit" ? I've completely raped your Ken, what are you talking about ? And just after i left, you sent funny messages like an ass "Ken is not my main, my dictator is absolutely better than you" I clearly remember too, LOL.
    If you want try, let's go with your "awesome" Dictator, if you want ?

Lol this guy comes into the conversation by pouring his rage. You are serious ? and don't worry, French players who spoke to me about you are clearly stronger than you.

Surprisingly, without RenoMD and My misunderstanding (i agree) (and Super1NYC, but he's like that with a lot of people, apparently), You're the only guy with whom I had a problem. and 'cause i don't wanted stay in a room where a guy badly considered by players i know is, you talk like that ? And you are serious with it. It's serious, after this time ? Damn... go away.
    Translation please.
    Translation please.

You are serious?

-trolls suck-
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,223
    Never a dull moment.

Kim & Co. - Who are your French friends that thought badly of Exposed? What are their tags?
    Lets get the facts straight mr kim & cow.

1. You sent me RAGEMAIL after i kicked your ass with ken.
    2. You started talking shit to me.
    3. I mention psykup because you are both french and you are both shit.

oh and hey coth ! wats up
    Ima just go back to lurking. . .

-trolls suck-
    Lets get the facts straight mr kim & cow.

1. You sent me RAGEMAIL after i kicked your ass with ken.
    2. You started talking shit to me.
    3. I mention psykup because you are both french and you are both shit.

oh and hey coth ! wats up

Are you not ashamed to lying Mr Exploded ?

Ok, as you seem definitively stupid, i will try to explain what happened « exactly ».
    People, get ready, it will be long \o/

“Once upon a time [...]”
    If I remember correctly (sorry, several months ago... but he seems to have a big heartache, poor kid), I was with a friend in my room.
    When i joined the room where ExposedD was, I remembered friends with who i play often in an arcade station and with who i talked about HDR and what is the level on this remix. And a player called ExposedD is arrived in the conversation. I don't know exactly why and how.
    So, when the first fight against him started, if i remember correctly, he has beaten my Boxer. And my microphone was On (the main element of the story). During the end of the fight, i said "Damn, ExposedD, i can't lose against this guy", rethinking what i've heard about him.
    Then, for the second fight, i've beaten his """amazing""" (you are not serious, I think, really.) Ken. Then, I told aloud to the other player with me in the room that this guy sucks (the big insult for him, apparently. It may explain the “you started to talking ”””shit””””), in fact. And, after the fight, I left.
    Then, just after it, as I said above, he sent several messages (so, the first messages of the story. No worries for the correction about your imaginary "RAGEMAIL"), and one of them was "[...] Ken is not my main, my dictator is absolutely better than you, scrub" Or “[...] I rape your ass with my dictator”. Something like that (or exactly that, lol). To which I replied "lol", and other messages where I laughed and spoke about some players have already said about him that he was funny/lick ass for friendship when he loses/talk for nothing (absolutely like he was in the situation, in fact, for the first and last points). Then i've ignored him.
    End of the """story""".

Now, H5N1 is absolutely badly considered here too. So I laugh a lot when you try to make him a friend of mine. Really. Try to print it in your little head, you will be cute, poor asshole... Swedish Shit (it's funny to talk like you).
    If it's too hard for you to accept some other players can't carry you in their heart (other than this H5N1), it's not my fault (it's the life, in fact, or your behavior). And I don't care. Completely.

At last, as you seem to be saddened with this story, and in particular for the funny “Ken is not my main, my dictator is absolutely better than you, scrub” message, I'm waiting you, when you want, for a FT 10.
    I'm really curious to see what an “absolutely amazing” dictator like yours will do.
    After it, you will be able to write and cry in this Bad Games Thread, for real reasons.

Thx, bye.
    I have to be honest with you sir. I dont understand half of the things you are trying to tell me. Now i dont want to say something cheap like : "Hey go take some english lessons! SACRE BLEU!" But still ... I dont understand.

Also , i'm telling you the truth :) why would i make something like this up? Just be honest with yourself , you're not gonna fool anyone on here. We have 3 french players on HDR... You , psykup , and integraletuco.

What do you all have in common? You're all shit , you rage , you ragequit , you send ragemail , and ocassionally from psykup we get "hay men u win becus am drunk". It's not a suprise french players are disliked online. And you're not helping out much either , are you?
    Actually i feel kind of bad saying "french". Because we have 1 guy on xbox named ryohoshi007/Super Dhalsim , which is a really cool guy , he's a good sport , and he improves for every game that he plays. guess what? He's from france , lol.
    I think you have a rolemodel to go after , kim & cow. And what's wrong with me saying ken isn't my main? it's just the truth , dumb f***.

Now i am going to be really really honest with you. Nowadays i'm too busy to play scrubs on HDR. And whenever i do play , i play with friends only. I suggest you go have some frenchfries instead , okay? And merry christmas !
    ExposedD, i will continue to be honest too.

I don't care to know why some people have had problems against you, in fact. And i don't care. I've just reacted ""badly"" in the room against you 'cause I know them, so, obviously, when i meet the person in question, i can be... mocking.
    We have nothing in common, you don't accept the reality of your involvement in the course of the "story".

" It's not a suprise french players are disliked online"
    If you can know how many foreign players i've already met, who trashtalk like you can trashtalking shit now. Lol.
    You look like a guy who starts to generalize when he has a problem.

"Because we have 1 guy on xbox named ryohoshi007/Super Dhalsim"
    "Because We have" ? You speak of yourself in first person plural ? You are their spokesman ?
    Now, don't worry for me. I played a lot of nice guys in HDR, and i've met SUPER DHALSIM too, and yes, he's really cool (and, guess what ? He find I'm good sport too ! And he has sent an invitation, Surprised ?!). Then i've played with NLP OU, cool guy too (and really good SIM); | Sparring |, TravelinPenguin, Guile 75 (have received an invitation from him too, surprised ?), and many others. Absolutely no problems with them. So, when you try to discredit me toward others with this story, it's a bit funny or stupid.

At last, if you are too young to move to anything else, still crying more.

Finish for me.