Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix Bad Games Thread

Comments

• Reno KReno K You're dizzy Joined: Posts: 151
    Dude, Exposed is on another level than you when he's not playing Batman. I highly doubt your story.

I'll also add that he seems to be a better human being in general, than from what you've shown.
    PSN - RenoMD
    XBL - RenoMD
  • DANZANDANZAN NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,557
    Dude, Exposed is on another level than you when he's not playing Batman. I highly doubt your story.

I'll also add that he seems to be a better human being in general, than from what you've shown.

<3

actually erhm...right now...it's Dark Souls and SF4 : AE :sweat:
    angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
  • Coth_XCoth_X G(x) = (3/(1-3x)) - 3 - 3x - 27x^2 Joined: Posts: 4,340
    Perhaps kim and co would prefer a wahburger and some french cries?

-trolls suck-
    "The purpose of proof is to understand, not to verify." - Arnold Ross
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416 <--- Coolest Game Ever!
  • Super1NYCSuper1NYC Superior Fighters 1nc (SF1) Joined: Posts: 612
    Not sure if this is a bad game, but it's definitely one of the funniest matches ever: (includes all voices from the party along with game sound)
    Fathead 7mile says he's gonna beat everyone... watch what happens:
    http://www.tinyurl.com/765uac2
  • MisterEgoTripMisterEgoTrip Bask in Sumo Prowess Joined: Posts: 943
    I love this place!!! I see nothing has changed! :)
    -- "Dosukoi, Dosukoi!", says the Sumo player "Ego" as he simulates the HHS in slow motion --
    -- Honorary member of the "No Honor Crew" --
    Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to everyone! :)
  • blitzfublitzfu Cosmic Power Joined: Posts: 3,072
    There's something wrong with NLP OU. Dude has a great Dhalsim, but has a massive "attitude" problem. Dude claims I use turbo...lol. Really? That's the best excuse you got for me beating your Sim with my Ryu? LOL

image0014tm.jpg

Ya ok I guess I got lucky. Sim does have an advantage over Ryu, and NLP OU has one of the best Dhalsims I ever played against. Dude usually beasts me 70% - 30%. But I guess my skills recently improved, and I've been able to make it 50%-50%. Guess that's why he's mad. Dude is used to blowing me out.

What's funny is NLP OU has been on my friend's list for a year or so, and he's never sent me mail before. hatemail or any kind of mail. At first I thought he was just "drunk" or maybe having some emotional problems. I didn't think anything of it, and I didn't respond. But then dude sends me some more mail, and it was progressively more hateful.

image0015.jpg

Oh wow, I just played my heart out with Ryu, and managed to beat a really good Sim player. But dude just wants to belittle my victories. Fine, I didn't care, until he sent me the next message.

image0016y.jpg

WOW, just wow. First of all, I don't care what you think of me or my playstyle, but for the record, I don't use turbo. And what's funny is that this message was sent by NLP OU AFTER I beat him with Hawk. WITH HAWK. My Hawk FUCKING sucks. And now he's taken me off his friend's list cuz he doesn't want me to respond to him.

I can't believe it. I really can't believe it. I used to have admiration for the dude. I used to think he had one of the best Dhalsims on XBL. But now he comes off as a hatemail-sending loser. *shakes head*

IDK what ur prob is NLP, but if I ever play you again, I will make sure to use the same strategy that made you send me this hatemail in the first place. And I don't care if you talk to "eric" at NEC or whatever. If I ever make it out there, I will be there with a clear conscience, AND with the knowledge that I can at least beat YOU with at least a 50-50 chance.

Edit: just played him again with Ken and Ryu 4 times, won the 1st match with Ken, lost the 2nd one, lost the 3rd match with Ryu, and won the 4th match with Ryu by a HUGE margin. LOL
  • RemixedRemixed The MOST Troll Joined: Posts: 768
    Damn it, image links are broken.
    Damn it, image links are broken.

Fixed, thanks Genei.
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,223
    Never had any problems with NLP, very nice guy!
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    LuLz
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • PhoenicianMindsPhoenicianMinds T3AM W I T Joined: Posts: 148
    As for RenoMD , he's on a whole other level , you aren't even worthy saying 1 word to him. So with that said ...Go back to france and have some frenchfries , sacre bleu

LMFAO

Also, el patricia2...really? I wish you had actual shoto talent and its cute watching you "slide down the slide like a big boy..." e.i. descending jumping fireball Akuma
    attempting the poor crossup crouching forward into canceled tatsu... You never land it on me and stop sending me rage mail in Spanish because I keep beating the hell out of you... Leave that shitty Akuma at the next bus stop, Clarence... You just seem like a guy that would be named "Clarence". Handjob.
    T3AM W ° I ° T ™

What3v3r It Tak3s... Gritty and witty. :)
    Also, asking if people if they still play HDR/ST is like asking:

"Wow. You dudes are still bang hot girls...? That's weird. I'm banging mediorce looking broads over here..."

Putz'... without SFII, SFIICE, ST, none of this shit would've existed. UMVC3 is like watching 6 candy deprived kids with modded joysticks running simultaneously towards the nucleus of a exploding pinata...
    ... the result is a clusterfuck. Since we're doing SF x Tekken, we should just go ahead and do Mortal Kombat with Deadliest Warrior and dash of Time Killers since we're getting bored and mixing fighting games..

THAT'S WHY PEOPLE STICK TO CLASSICS. ST seperates the men from the pinata kids...

rant/
    T3AM W ° I ° T ™

Bad games to all rage quitters.
    Bad games to all poor sports.
    He has no excuse for me perfecting his Ryu with my Honda. :D
    Also, asking if people if they still play HDR/ST is like asking:

"Wow. You dudes are still bang hot girls...? That's weird. I'm banging mediocre looking broads over here..."

I couldn't agree more, except that anyone asking that is probably only b@nging f@t chlcks, or "big bubba."
    This game will outlast all others, just as it always has.
  • dublo7dublo7 Joined: Posts: 205
    There's something wrong with NLP OU. Dude has a great Dhalsim, but has a massive "attitude" problem. Dude claims I use turbo...lol. Really? That's the best excuse you got for me beating your Sim with my Ryu? LOL

image0014tm.jpg

Ya ok I guess I got lucky. Sim does have an advantage over Ryu, and NLP OU has one of the best Dhalsims I ever played against. Dude usually beasts me 70% - 30%. But I guess my skills recently improved, and I've been able to make it 50%-50%. Guess that's why he's mad. Dude is used to blowing me out.

>>yeah it does seem you've improved. i apologize for the rant below. but the video below explains why i've been irrational lately...

What's funny is NLP OU has been on my friend's list for a year or so, and he's never sent me mail before. hatemail or any kind of mail. At first I thought he was just "drunk" or maybe having some emotional problems. I didn't think anything of it, and I didn't respond. But then dude sends me some more mail, and it was progressively more hateful.

>>> I took you off the list not so you could not reply, but so I could limit a player that exhibits gameplay as seen in the below video. and btw, that pic below isn't hatemail, i 'd call it - a jab.

image0015.jpg

Oh wow, I just played my heart out with Ryu, and managed to beat a really good Sim player. But dude just wants to belittle my victories. Fine, I didn't care, until he sent me the next message.

image0016y.jpg

WOW, just wow. First of all, I don't care what you think of me or my playstyle, but for the record, I don't use turbo. And what's funny is that this message was sent by NLP OU AFTER I beat him with Hawk. WITH HAWK. My Hawk FUCKING sucks. And now he's taken me off his friend's list cuz he doesn't want me to respond to him.

I can't believe it. I really can't believe it. I used to have admiration for the dude. I used to think he had one of the best Dhalsims on XBL. But now he comes off as a hatemail-sending loser. *shakes head*

>>>and that last msg i'd like to apolgize for, but you'll see why I was really angry below...

IDK what ur prob is NLP, but if I ever play you again, I will make sure to use the same strategy that made you send me this hatemail in the first place. And I don't care if you talk to "eric" at NEC or whatever. If I ever make it out there, I will be there with a clear conscience, AND with the knowledge that I can at least beat YOU with at least a 50-50 chance.

>>> we can post that "50- 50%" chance if you want. 1 week doesn't make 50-50 here. you should know that.

Edit: just played him again with Ken and Ryu 4 times, won the 1st match with Ken, lost the 2nd one, lost the 3rd match with Ryu, and won the 4th match with Ryu by a HUGE margin. LOL

yeah it does seem you've improved. i apologize for the rant above. but the video below explains why i've been irrational lately... hope you have fun at NEC. i can't make it. ERIC will help you out tho... :^)

>>> I took you off the list not so you could not reply, but so I could limit a player that exhibits gameplay as seen in the below video. and btw, that 2nd pic below isn't hatemail, i 'd call it - a jab.

>>> and that means out of 4 games, you have 2 wins. still space for the 70/30, eh? ^_^ but whatever...
    >>> but first this video, which shows the Thawk matches. I taped some of the vs shoto matches, but not all of them. i acutally only record shotos who get some wins, so respect Blitzfu for getting on that bucket list. if y'all want those, i can find them and post 'em.

first vs thawk early in the day...

then sometime later that day...

then even later that day - ( playing too much hdr here ^_^)

i ended up with 2 losses in that last video.
    this is my prob with the HDR ranked system - mentioned it to lofabal and I grenade - i'm getting too many rage quits/disconnects --> losses. i had about 25 losses last week and a third of them were phantom losses that basically showed up outta nowhere. so when i see blizfu end a match like that ( as i had seen with lofabal earlier last week) i get pissed. but it is annoying enough that i really should just give up on hdr and concentrate on ssf4.

lastly this has been a mess to respond to with pics/vids but hopefully this will be readable.

l8tes.
    -- "Hmmm. Upgrades." -- Neo, Matrix II
    -- "Boards..... don't fight back." -- Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon
    ^^^dublo7
    this is not the first time i've seen this, so, i had to post it. if bllitzfu can tell/show me he's seen me act like this before.... i'll own up even more. but i know it hasn't, so...
    we gotta get rid of these rage quits.
    ^^^dublo7
    Well, at least you apologized and owned up to your bad behaviour. It takes a big man to apologize.

Everybody has bad days when playing this game, I've also had days where I'm playing shitty or getting losses from disconnects or rage quits (btw that last match with Hawk was a DC not a RQ, you can clearly see the desync). You're not the only player to have bad days you know.

But at least I don't send hatemails to legit players. I don't even send hatemails to rage-quitting Akuma scrubs or even people who send me hatemail. I will ignore the 1st or 2nd mail, but it's the 3rd strike, and then you're out rule.
    I'm not sticking up for blitzfu. But that really looked like one of those very common de-syncs , NLP bro.
    Happens alot actually...I remember how i use to play some peoples and suddenly they go all apeshit doing the most random things ever (neo LUL) , and shortly after that connection is lost. So yeah... Very sure that wasn't a ragequit.
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
    http://chanarchive.org/content/86_fit/4138960/1280996624967.jpg

If these de-syncs are so spontaneous in nature, why do they occur near the end of matches? just would like a technical answer on why this phenomenon occurs.
    but these de-syncs gotta stop. do they occur often on ssf4?
    ^^^dublo7
  • Zero1_Zero1_ Combo fraud Joined: Posts: 642
    I can offer a theory on this end of round desync problem.

You know how Super Tubro has variable attack damage? By that I mean the same move does not always do the same damage, it will vary seemingly randomly within what appears to be a given boundary (maybe +/-5% of the base damage). A good example is to load a save state in arcade ST and look at the amount of pixels that dissapear when you do a close stand fierce or something - it varies a little.

Now here's what I think it has to do with end of round desyncs. We all know about rollback and roughly how the online system works. I understand the game tries to predict what happens and if it predicts wrong, it puts itself right with the next set of move/coordinate data it gets and this to us appears as rollback.

That rollback is because you have two versions of the game running on consoles miles apart. The lag, or rollback is primarily caused by the distance between the players, not so much the bandwidth as a game like ST requires very little bandwidth to run.

Now let's say we have P1 using Ryu and P2 using Ken. Ryu has plenty of health but Ken has a tad more than a fierce punch worth of health left. For reasons unknown to us, Ryu decides to end the round with a close fierce punch. On his console, the game generated the fierce punch + a bit of additional random damage, and that was just enough to kill Ken, so P1's console thinks that the game has ended. Meanwhile due to the time it takes for data to move from one location to another (a ping of 16 means it takes 1 frame for your button input to reach the opponent), P2's console tries to predict the attack. It predicted correctly, but it predicted the amount of random damage the move would do incorrectly meaning on P2's screen, the close fierce didn't do enough damage to kill him (would have left him alive with no 0 vital).

I believe this is where the desync occurs. One console thinks the round has ended and attempts to go through the motion of closing the game and going back to the lobby, but the other console which generated a random amount of damage less than the first console, still thinks the game is in play. This state of one console going back to the lobby and one being in game probably looks like an end of round ragequit to the software.

Remember that although rollback corrects (or is supposed to) mistakes in the prediction, if the ping is high, it takes longer for the correct information to reach the other console. Two players that have a ping of 160 are 10 frames apart. If we go back to the fierce punch situation, it's easy to see how the consoles could get it wrong and desync if it takes 10 frames for the correct input to reach P2's console. P1's console has probably long decided that the game is over and closed the connection or something, before P2 gets the data and can say, "Ok, I lost" and close his connection.

That's how I believe it works. I didn't develop the game so don't take what I say as the truth, but I think I'm probably on the right lines.
  • Coth_XCoth_X G(x) = (3/(1-3x)) - 3 - 3x - 27x^2 Joined: Posts: 4,340

You know how Super Tubro has variable attack damage? By that I mean the same move does not always do the same damage, it will vary seemingly randomly within what appears to be a given boundary (maybe +/-5% of the base damage). A good example is to load a save state in arcade ST and look at the amount of pixels that dissapear when you do a close stand fierce or something - it varies a little.

Now here's what I think it has to do with end of round desyncs. We all know about rollback and roughly how the online system works. I understand the game tries to predict what happens and if it predicts wrong, it puts itself right with the next set of move/coordinate data it gets and this to us appears as rollback.

That rollback is because you have two versions of the game running on consoles miles apart. The lag, or rollback is primarily caused by the distance between the players, not so much the bandwidth as a game like ST requires very little bandwidth to run.

Now let's say we have P1 using Ryu and P2 using Ken. Ryu has plenty of health but Ken has a tad more than a fierce punch worth of health left. For reasons unknown to us, Ryu decides to end the round with a close fierce punch. On his console, the game generated the fierce punch + a bit of additional random damage, and that was just enough to kill Ken, so P1's console thinks that the game has ended. Meanwhile due to the time it takes for data to move from one location to another (a ping of 16 means it takes 1 frame for your button input to reach the opponent), P2's console tries to predict the attack. It predicted correctly, but it predicted the amount of random damage the move would do incorrectly meaning on P2's screen, the close fierce didn't do enough damage to kill him (would have left him alive with no 0 vital). . .

This would hold true because the clocks which the random generators use probably can't be synced. However this problem doesn't seem to plague st ggpo at all.

-trolls suck-
    "The purpose of proof is to understand, not to verify." - Arnold Ross
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416 <--- Coolest Game Ever!
    that was a interesting read :|

SNIP!! by dublo7
    [Solid theory on why end-of round desyncs occur - see above post]
    That's how I believe it works. I didn't develop the game so don't take what I say as the truth, but I think I'm probably on the right lines.

Ahhh thanks ZERO1. Thirst quenched better than gatorade.
    Now if we can just get this info into the Enterprise's computer so that the universe will know, I will sleep even better. ;-)
    Thanks again.
    ^^^dublo7

Now let's say we have P1 using Ryu and P2 using Ken. Ryu has plenty of health but Ken has a tad more than a fierce punch worth of health left. For reasons unknown to us, Ryu decides to end the round with a close fierce punch. On his console, the game generated the fierce punch + a bit of additional random damage, and that was just enough to kill Ken, so P1's console thinks that the game has ended. Meanwhile due to the time it takes for data to move from one location to another (a ping of 16 means it takes 1 frame for your button input to reach the opponent), P2's console tries to predict the attack. It predicted correctly, but it predicted the amount of random damage the move would do incorrectly meaning on P2's screen, the close fierce didn't do enough damage to kill him (would have left him alive with no 0 vital).

I believe this is where the desync occurs. One console thinks the round has ended and attempts to go through the motion of closing the game and going back to the lobby, but the other console which generated a random amount of damage less than the first console, still thinks the game is in play. This state of one console going back to the lobby and one being in game probably looks like an end of round ragequit to the software.

Remember that although rollback corrects (or is supposed to) mistakes in the prediction, if the ping is high, it takes longer for the correct information to reach the other console. Two players that have a ping of 160 are 10 frames apart. If we go back to the fierce punch situation, it's easy to see how the consoles could get it wrong and desync if it takes 10 frames for the correct input to reach P2's console. P1's console has probably long decided that the game is over and closed the connection or something, before P2 gets the data and can say, "Ok, I lost" and close his connection.

I don't believe I can summarize that theory, so I reposted it. ;^)
    Ok, after sleeping on this a bit, is this what happened?

i) Blitzfu has at least 10% life left. So according to the theory, one of the consoles decides that 10% is really gone ( part of the variable damage) and Sim wins - except I got a loss.
    ii) It takes 9 seconds ( 5:58 to 6:07) for the console(s) to realize this - 9 seconds where neither player is moving or pressing buttons on opposite sides of the screen.

just wonderin.
    ^^^dublo7
  • -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    well, its wrong, the game has randomizers, yes, but from 2 randomizers at a rollback, the hitting attack/grabber end has the priority, a disconnect is what happened to u, the dude knew if he dc'd he wouldnt get a loss in his ranking, its the server which has to give someone a loss, in this case since u r the only one "still playing" u get the loss added, even if u were about to win.
    how long does it take to disconnect? it varies for each modem or router, the good news is u can always avoid that loss :)

anytime u c the oponent connection seems to freeze, means he turned his modem off, u can do the same(unplugging the ethernet also works) n no one gets a loss since the server has no one as "still playing"
    <blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
  • -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    ii) It takes 9 seconds ( 5:58 to 6:07) for the console(s) to realize this - 9 seconds where neither player is moving or pressing buttons on opposite sides of the screen.

just wonderin.
    he disconnected on purpose on 6:05, then u had about 3 secs(6:08) to disconnect as well to avoid the auto loss, from 5:58 to 6:04 he was just fucking around with u
    <blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
  • Reno KReno K You're dizzy Joined: Posts: 151
    Incorrect. The desync problem manifests in a disconnection as soon as one person "wins" the match. From what I understand having been both the disconnector and the disconnectee, the first person to "win" the match after the desync goes to the lobby, where nobody can start a match until the loser disconnects (or, if in ranked, just goes to the main screen). The "loser" will probably see the "winner" doing "random attacks" that don't seem to make sense, until the winner goes to the lobby; once that happens, the screen freezes for the loser and he disconnects. In ranked, the loser is still assigned a loss, which shows up in the leaderboards. This has happened to me before on ranked, and is a pretty crappy way to receive a loss (especially if it happens from a first round desync).

It is easier to see if the desync occurs from a KO on the first round. Ex: we have Player A and Player B fighting, both with little life left, and Player A throws Player B, and they both desync on the amount of damage Player B actually took. Player A thinks he's won, so he just sort of stops playing usually. However, Player B still has life on his screen, and sees Player A just standing there, probably thinking that Player A made some mistake on whether or not he won. So then Player B KOs Player A, meanwhile Player A is starting the next round already.

Usually what happens next is described above, with the opponent seemingly doing random things, because the match is desynced. Player A is probably killing Player B wondering why he isn't playing normally, and Player B is probably killing Player A for the same reason. Once Player A gets the 2nd KO, Player B's screen freezes and is disconnected. This would explain the "9 second delay" - it is actually an arbitrary delay based on how fast Player A decides to get the second KO.

I don't know if being the room host has any bearing on what happens above.
    PSN - RenoMD
    XBL - RenoMD
    Interesting theories, who would've thought everyone in here would be getting along so nicely?
    I'm with Reno - after all, he's at or near the top of my list of the most intelligent people on Xbox live.
    :coffee:
    well bad games to xbl ranked 2 more losses outta nowhere via desync. seems the de-sync rate has gone up. sigh.
    http://rlv.zcache.com/bad_food_whatcha_gonna_do_about_it_sticker-p217749959979158452z85xz_400.jpg
    ^^^dublo7
  • Master zEAloUSMaster zEAloUS The guy who's not good but wins a lot. Joined: Posts: 86
    That problem is usually not that prevalent when playing against anybody from the U.S. That is until you fight virtually ANYBODY from overseas or in Mexico or Canada. The desync problem (when playing against a U.S. player) doesn't really affect me as long as the other player doesn't pay for their internet with cash crops. In digression, bad games to me for not having played HD Remix recently.
    Winning with turbo/Akuma/a lag switch is like winning in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a drooling, smelly retard.
    When playing 3 ranked games against a certain player in Ireland, the games would play normally, no rage quit or anything and although I won the 3 matches, none were even counted on my Xbox live record at all and my rank was unchanged. I did not try checking to see if the same was true on streetfighter.com where you can also check the ranks. It's better than getting a loss, but it's ridiculous nonetheless.
    Bad games to el patriarch or whatever his name is, one of several Akuma players who send rage mail after losing.
  • Master zEAloUSMaster zEAloUS The guy who's not good but wins a lot. Joined: Posts: 86
    'el patriarch' is an asshole. Anytime I'll beat him, he'll send me rage mail in which he claims that I am lucky that he wasn't trying. Or he'll occasionally type Spanish obscenities.
    Winning with turbo/Akuma/a lag switch is like winning in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a drooling, smelly retard.
    Fuck_U_by_XpopsicleX.jpg
    T3AM W ° I ° T ™

• LadyStreetFighterLadyStreetFighter ★Ol' Thunder Thighs Joined: Posts: 118
    That douchebag?
    He messaged me yesterday calling me a freak after I kept beating him all the time.
    Stupid ass.
    Twitter @LadyStreetFighter
    Facebook : Emma Athena
    Xbl : LadyxAthena

Kingdom Hearts 3 *died*
  • LadyStreetFighterLadyStreetFighter ★Ol' Thunder Thighs Joined: Posts: 118
    That guy has been messaging me all night. Calling me a http://dontevenreply.com LOL
    Twitter @LadyStreetFighter
    Facebook : Emma Athena
    Xbl : LadyxAthena

Kingdom Hearts 3 *died*
    El needs to realize that he's the guy in a droptop Sebring thinking he's the shit... Stop it, El Patricia!!! We're strikin' back against your homo ass!!! Your novice Akuma methods have been sniffed out time and time again!!! The fact that you suck so bad with him is eventually going to make shitty Akuma players like yourself accepted to use him every match. I believe the whole community KNOWS they can fuck that shitty Akuma up and really don't care if you use him anymore because:

YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE EVERYTIME, REGARDLESS.

GO PLAY SFIV, PUTZ.

:)
    T3AM W ° I ° T ™

Plus, Exposed made you look like a dog doing tricks in that video, idiot. You're a sorry excuse for a human being. Run full speed into a brick wall with your face, you disgrace.
    T3AM W ° I ° T ™