Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix Bad Games Thread

1232425262729»

Comments

• Super1NYCSuper1NYC Superior Fighters 1nc (SF1) Joined: Posts: 612
    Bad games to ize4lyf (NLP OU) who sent rage mail after WINNING:
    "just when your'e about to lose...... oh no.. sudden slowdown so now you're using lag switches"

Irrational accusation, poor spelling, poor sportsmanship - disappointing.

For the record, he later sent a "GGS" msg as well.
    Bad games to "coN" who posts false information, claiming to have won when he was badly beaten.
    Quite sad, really...
  • coNcoN Joined: Posts: 865 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Bad games to "coN" who posts false information, claiming to have won when he was badly beaten.
    Quite sad, really...
    lol False info? Anyone who has torn you up can correlate what i say to be true. If i was to tell someone like blitzfu who i REALLY was, he would be able confirm no prob that i wouldnt post false info lol.

Moreover, as much as you have that camera rolling when youre playing to record your wins (which im sure is almost all the time when youre online), why havent you ever posted the matches against me?

Oh right, you dont post losses lol...
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    I saw a long post, but I only read where you doubted that I beat el patriarca and made him rage quit, and you are wrong as usual.
    I can see that last part of your post as well, but that's it, I won't waste my time by reading the rest.

You proved me right by trash talking up a storm, and your lack of skill makes you very angry.

I will continue to crush you, as I always have. Try recording something impressive - if you can ever manage to get a win against a good player.

Oh right, you can't! :) HAHAHAHA

We can play some matches and record all of them but what's the point?
    You know I always beat you in a majority of games, and that's all that matters.
    I'm willing to beat you again 5 more times though, so contact me via xbox live if you accept my terms. If you've been blocked there, contact me at Super1NYC@yahoo.com.
    After I beat you on Xbox live, I will gladly crush you on GGPO as well.
    I'm adding something to my good games post: If you're too ashamed to have the matches recorded, I'd be glad to beat you without recording it. I don't care about proving it, it's already obvious that I can beat you. So anyway, put up or shut up.

Again, you're not good enough to beat me, that's why I beat you in a majority of games.
    That's the way it's always been.

I won't deal with you here anymore though, it's pointless.

Here's METABOLIZM's exact response to your BS:
    "i read the nonsense. who is that fool anyway? probably a guy i beat numerous times and is just talking trash"
    lol @ copy & paste fail. Remember what happened the last time you did that when you were in denial, repeating copying and pasting yourself nonstop on here? It doesnt magically make not true.
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
  • ExposedDExposedD Persona 5 Joined: Posts: 6,226
    i am a 30+ yearold mental bitch who plays HDR

How can you come here and say he posts false info when you in fact claimed i had sent you ragemail which was a pure lie u made up? (previous page)
    Now you're not only a turbo using retard , but you are a 2 faced hypocritic robots aswell.

Go jump off a bridge.
    Persona 5
    Just when I thought you couldn't be any more clueless - METABOLIZM doesn't even use Balrog, that's someone else using his account.
    I beat el patriarca's akuma yesterday again in the only match we played, both rounds and he sent the usual rage mail. If you think that's too good to be true, thanks - that's the ultimate compliment.
    ^^^ And the meltdown begins.

lol i aint cvital.
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    I told Super you were - sorry, Super!

I somehow confused pup with coN (3 letters, close enough)

I'm not sure if all the effort people are putting into this argument is worth anything. I don't think there's much legitimacy to be found in playing HDR any more, and I'd be surprised if many people pay attention to the HDR forums these days either.

HDR's golden age is over. And this will sound really negative, but I don't think it's ever going to have another one.

Play for the social, take in the local playstyles, but I think if you're trying to make a name for yourself you had better play ST.
    miles, how DARE you use logic...

Funny you mention pup, i played him couple of days ago. He can also confirm im not him lol. In anycase, HDRs golden days are gone, but so are STs. The game (ST) is on life support but regardless it still gets official support. HDR Classic mode or GGPO is the way to go at this point in the games life.

GGPO is highly recommended because the overall comp is higher and 90% translates to HDR should you choose to keep playing it. You can learn so much on GGPO because people are willing to go into depth concerning matchups and whatnot. ALOT of HDR players are showing up recently and they can agree with me. The HDR scrubs are weeded out quickly and bail whereas the strong players tend to stick around. Theres no harm in trying out GGPO. Just because you prefer HDR doesnt mean you cant play ST.

Best of all aside from easy live streaming/stable connections/spectating and commenting? INPUT WATCH. Turbo? Macros? Now know for certain instead of pointing fingers via the HDR method: yelling into the mic "TURBO USING robots".

But for the love of god, not any form of HDR/ST on PSN. Yeah the 360 version of HDR drops inputs, but nowhere as bad as PSN. Its fucking gross...
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    I told Super you were - sorry, Super!

I somehow confused pup with coN (3 letters, close enough)

I'm not sure if all the effort people are putting into this argument is worth anything. I don't think there's much legitimacy to be found in playing HDR any more, and I'd be surprised if many people pay attention to the HDR forums these days either.

HDR's golden age is over. And this will sound really negative, but I don't think it's ever going to have another one.

Play for the social, take in the local playstyles, but I think if you're trying to make a name for yourself you had better play ST.

No problem, I'll just leave him to spend more time with el patriarca, who according to cON is unbeatable! :)
    HDR is still the best game of course, and remember this *IS* the HDR forum (no excuse can counter -that!-)
    I've played some ST recently and did well enough to get some compliments. ;)

HDR is currently, and will always be, more popular than ST on Xbox live, mark my words.

By the way, GGS!
    Bad games to "coN" for claiming to have beaten me, when he did not.
    coN is too ashamed to even reveal his Xbox live gamerid, yet he claims to beat ME? REALLY? HAHAHAHAHA! :)
    Hey, if it makes you happy to hide, go ahead and hide... but don't think that means you can make false claims.

There are very few people who have beaten me recently, and they are all accounted for.
    Bad games to ExposedD for losing in ranked 7-3, Ryu vs Honda, and then sending rage mail.
    Next time pick Bison. You chose Ryu because you thought it would give you the best chance against me. You were wrong! ;)

Bad games to ExposedD for denying sending this rage mail, which in fact he did.
    Bad games to ExposedD for posting profanity-laden rage messages on these forums, like he did in the XBL msgs.
    The meltdown continues. No wonder people make fun of you on GGPO and HDR. Once the mic turns off, he gets serious!!! lol Whata joke.

It reminds me of the first time i ran into you. Remember this post? Yknow, its one of those posts where if you ignore it, it didnt happen lol: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-what-other-players-msg-you-after-you-beat-them-thread.51967/page-25#post-2515928

Funny how things dont change 3 years later.

ROFL @ super1nyc losing 12 - 1 to dek0r. Forgot about that.

EDIT: HDR is flatlining. More popular isnt possible at this point. ST on the other hand is on life support with Capcom paying the bill.
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    HDR died long ago. The only ones left playing it are scrubs like super.
    Miles is right , if you want to make a name for yourself you'd hop on ST. Unfortunately for super1newyorkcity he has made a name for himself on ggpo already, even though he has never played ST on ggpo. ;)

While i have already said everything that needed to be said. I think everyone should ignore super1nyc since (as alot of peoples has said before) you can't try to reason with a clown.
    Persona 5
    Bad games to ExposedD for losing in ranked in what should have been a very easy matchup! Honda vs Ryu!
    You may never get another chance against me, but if you do, pick Bison. You chose Ryu because you thought it would give you the best chance against my Honda. You were very wrong! :)

Bad games also for denying sending this rage mail, which in fact he did.
    Finally, bad games for posting profanity-laden rage messages and more recently, continuous hate mail.
    I feel sorry for you, but I enjoyed beating you very much! HAHAHAHAHA!
    Bad games to "coN" for claiming to beat me when he actually lost a vast majority of the time.
    Bad games as well for being the biggest trash talker ever, shame on you! ;)
    lol shame on me for trash talking when its the truth you couldnt win at any point in time you played against me?

Dude, you used MrEgoTrips (R.I.P) name to promote yourself after he passed away. Shame on who again?
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    No, that's actually what you're doing now. I was in touch with his best friend who felt very good about the videos I made as a tribute to him. I realize a loser like you who has profanity right in his signature would say anything, but this is a new low.

Add to that the big bold type, and you really couldn't be any more of an imbecile.
    You're just some scrub anyway, too ashamed to reveal your gamerid. Pitiful, ignored.
    HDR died long ago. The only ones left playing it are scrubs like super.
    Miles is right , if you want to make a name for yourself you'd hop on ST. Unfortunately for super1newyorkcity he has made a name for himself on ggpo already, even though he has never played ST on ggpo. ;)

While i have already said everything that needed to be said. I think everyone should ignore super1nyc

Hahaha, did you get tired of spamming everyone on my friends list, begging them to remove me from their friends list? That's right everyone, ExposedD asked everyone on my friends list to remove me. They've told me about it, and we laughed at his idiocy and rudeness. What a laggy punk!

Now you're telling everyone to ignore me here? And you're trash talking me on GGPO? Oh no! Whatever will I do? :) Don't forget to try to talk trash about me on every other site or forum you can think of as well. The funny thing is, you're just making me more famous and happy. :)

So you're calling me a scrub now? Yet I kicked your butt in Honda's most difficult matchup in ranked? You must not be very good, eh? Is that why you stopped playing the game? hahaha. If HDR died, why are you here begging for attention? You've got nothing better to do than post in a forum about a "scrub" regarding a supposedly dead game?

Wow, you're my biggest fan! :) I appreciate it, really. ;)
    Have a good one, "Dekor II, the laggy Swedish (small) Dic" ;)
    Oh, and don't forget to make that additional video about me that you promised!! haha loser.
    In response to the outrageous lie of an accusation above made by a scrub who cannot beat me and who is too ashamed to even reveal his gamerID, here are the videos I made as tribute to the late, great, and downright awesome MisterEgoTrip, who will never be forgotten:

Here's a comment posted on youtube by MisterEgoTrip's best friend:

"Thanks for posting this. You posted this on Feb. 18th. February 20 is Ron Leslie's aka MisterEgoTrip's birthday. Ron is my best friend and he'll live forever in his HDR performances. Thank you very much for brightening my day. If you have Resident Evil 6, go play it in his honor. Besides Street Fighter, RE was probably his next favorite series. He must've bought and played every version of RE4 that came out."
    You see? Youre doing it again. What kinda sick fuck does this?

This pretty much equates to a white guy saying some derogatory shit bout black people, throwing out 'niggas' freely, then saying "im not racist, i have a black friend."
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    Just when you thought this that psychotic clown couldn't suprise you anymore , lolz.
    Persona 5
    I know lol. Im out but before i go, i have to ask...

Super, why do you have such a fragile ego? Did your father beat you?
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    Bad games to SUPER DHALSIM for sending rage mail, threatening to "hunt me down" and more!

This will be featured in an upcoming rage mail video! :)
    In all the matches we've ever fought, over 100, he has never defeated my Honda.
    RAGE MAIL VOLUME 2 - ANGRY AUDIO Starring SUPER DHALSIM - SSF2THDR - CAUTION: PROFANITY FRENCH
    "I'm going to hunt you down!"
    RAGE MAIL VOLUME 3 - ANGRY AUDIO Starring MASTER DJW - SSF2THDR - CAUTION: PROFANITY
    "I AIN'T NO F*CKING LAP DOG!"
  • SesshomaruSesshomaru Joined: Posts: 559
    wow, the drama lol
  • TheRealO.GKenTheRealO.GKen Joined: Posts: 248
    Bad games to everyone who thinks I use turbo. My joystick doesnt even have a turbo option, but thanks for the compliments... Scrubs (aka Tarman)
    Hyper Fighting > ST

Hyper Fighting - Master Level Ken