SVGL Thread

SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
Welcome to the melting pot of the Bay Area's finest! I just started this thread because some of the regulars and I were talking about how Pac North didn't have a SVGL Thread. Anyway, feel free to post in this thread and hopefully it will be easier for all of us to communicate on here.

Comments

• S4vS4v Team Cream Joined: Posts: 148
    Sup sup. I'll be at svgl wednesday in the daytime (!). Like noonish. Anybody free around then come thru. Outro
    Take a chance you stupid ho
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    wasap jamaal~ P GROOVE !

yea ! havent been to svgl in a long time , i think ill come next weekend.
  • KorngoKorngo ______ Joined: Posts: 3,620
    It's good to see SVGL have a thread. =]
  • MrBlankMrBlank Pimp God Inc. Joined: Posts: 568
    GGXX yahhh boy

sup clubbers i accepteth your challenging but dammit i need to get off work maybe ill go this friday....

yeah fuck it friday....
    --Pimp God Inc.-- "The Backhand stays warm when stupid bitches run they mouths"
    |Blank|Dasiastic|SF_Phocus|Pherai| "From East to West we hold it down"

-Team Diss Alliance's Verbal Assassin-
    |S.a.g.a|Blank|Pained Auron|Ronin|FireIsWet|JHoon|Athan|Slide|VSlash|
  • MAGUS1234MAGUS1234 walk forward Joined: Posts: 3,993
    wheres ma sorryvale souljas at!
    hey whos goin to evo?
    -anyone willin to throw on a momo?
    I came to Keystone II and all I got was DP'd.
  • ShAix510ShAix510 はじめの Joined: Posts: 509
    Svgl finally has a thread. Cool!!!:cool: I was thinking of creating this thread long time ago, but since I don't come there often I was hoping some svgl regulars would create it. Everytime I went to svgl I play better and learn hella sheit. The feeling of playing at svgl is weird, is like I can do hella shiet in svgl but I can not do it else where. I guess, since there's a lot of competition you will always play at your full potential.
    "Practice Makes Perfect" NOO!!!
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
  • THE CHUNKSTA!THE CHUNKSTA! When in doubt pull it out Joined: Posts: 1,336
    YEAH!! SVGL has a thread now:cool: :cool: THANX S CLUBBER!!
    Anyone up for marvel?:lol:

Edit: at Svgl on Saturday In the afternoon. Fo'Sho:D
    "One thick room...FULL OF BAD BITCHES"
  • commonknowledgecommonknowledge you dream too much....... Joined: Posts: 193
    Originally posted by THE CHUNKSTA!
    YEAH!! SVGL has a thread now:cool: :cool: THANX S CLUBBER!!
    Anyone up for marvel?:lol:

Edit: at Svgl on Saturday In the afternoon. Fo'Sho:D

I will challenge you anyday! just wait for my finger to heal up.......:lol:

BUt anyway, its nice to see this new thread for team sunnyvale/sunnyvale players. Lets keep it going. peace.
    �All knowledge ultimately means self knowledge,� ~ Bruce lee
    Nafs- means soul in arabic.
    Soulknowledge
    So who's all going on Friday? I heard the nEEEzy is going friday! OoooooooooooOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooO!! =P
  • forgenjuroforgenjuro Joined: Posts: 1,403
    Yo venkat!! Where the hell you been man? I started playin CvS2 and i need some help learning the basics. make sure to tell us when your coming down. are you coming friday?

And damnt we need more 3S competition at svgl. usually theres only like 4-5 ppl max playing. Im usually there at tues/thurs, and sometimes fri.
    Originally posted by MrBlank
    GGXX yahhh boy

sup clubbers i accepteth your challenging but dammit i need to get off work maybe ill go this friday....

yeah fuck it friday....
    I'll probably go early Friday evening. I was there last Tuesday and there were only 6-7 people playing GGXX all night. Just don't count me as a one of the good players at that game since I'm still hella noob. It's also cool to see a variety of characters used with each person specializing on a particular character. However, it's too hard for me to control crazy, wacky Jam on those sticks so don't expect too much of a challenge from me. More IAD practice for me then I guess! :p
    Originally posted by forgenjuro
    And damnt we need more 3S competition at svgl. usually theres only like 4-5 ppl max playing. Im usually there at tues/thurs, and sometimes fri.
    Yep I agree! I'm the guy that uses Yun so feel free to come in and play against me. I prefer the 3S machine on the right though cause I don't play too well with the one on the left. My friends who also play 3S come Tuesday and Friday nights as well.
    I was there last tuesday playin mosley pot and axel,did I see any yall??I playd 3s for like a hot minute...but there really needs to be more 3s players,it sucks with the lack of...everyone get into XX!
  • THE CHUNKSTA!THE CHUNKSTA! When in doubt pull it out Joined: Posts: 1,336
    Originally posted by commonknowledge

BUt anyway, its nice to see this new thread for team sunnyvale/sunnyvale players. Lets keep it going. peace.

Yeah, i agree, ur finger will heal up.:D :cool: Keep taking those vitamins for it lolz. Anyway, My sentinel is fuckin nutty!:lol: But, i don't think i should say that, cuz ur sentinel blocks all of my fast flys..........Bitch:lol: :lol: Well, i dunno if i am going to be there on friday. I might go to Salinas or I might stay home and go to svgl.:D See ya'll there on probably FRiday or Saturday. BY THE WAY, if some of u svgl people know me and u guys see me there on Friday, give me your money if u want token special the next day. I'll get it for u people who can't wake up early as me:lol: Anyway, if u see me on Friday, then we'll talk about Token Special:cool:

~ChUnKStIzzle~
    "One thick room...FULL OF BAD BITCHES"
    Originally posted by MAGUS1234
    I was there last tuesday playin mosley pot and axel,did I see any yall??I playd 3s for like a hot minute...but there really needs to be more 3s players,it sucks with the lack of...everyone get into XX!

What do you look like? 'cause the only person I saw using Pot and Axel was the blonde hair guy. If that's you, my bad. Just trying to put names on faces =]
    blonde mexican guy....yes
    blonde mexican guy....yes

were you playing ricki's bridget? plus using p-groove ... i think it was S/B/C?

Im loaded from tuesday's token special. Ill be there thursday and fri. Ill probablly bring a fellow 3s player. And i have a hunch that the white bald head guy will be there too.
    Yeah, you're Pot was tight. I don't know anything about GGXX, but I was watching it for a liltle bit. The sticks kinda sucks, though, 'cause I was see'ing some people mess up alot. =\

Someone teach me Millia. Haha =]
    yo dahte. i ll be there like n ext week hopefully if i dont have to do school crap.
    Hey opera, are you that guy who uses Makato and Urien in 3s? And you have black hair and black mustache? I'm just randomly wondering
    ya thats me , i use makoto mainly, urien only somtimes. do u play 3s at svgl?
    Hey Korngo. Were you that guy that was wearing a black hooded sweater and kept making funny facial expressions while watching people play Marvel? :p
    Sup Ven =] I'll be there on thursday during the day. More than likely i'll be there for hours practicing with Oliver (Tricky T) and Russ. Gotta tighten up!
    Hehe, yeah's that me. I'm always being wierd around the Marvel machine. I'll sometmes randomly go to the CvS2 machine and talk random stuff there, too. =P

opera, nahh, I don't play 3s. =( I stop'd playing like 2 years ago. I use play with my friend Eric Wong (wtmag) but I rarely see him. =\
    ya Ill try and make it thursday(today)...wus up with oliver playin p and k??
    hopefully my girlfriend doesn't bitch too much..I need to get some 3s in though IM gettin hella rusty
    -the white guy that plays dudley...he's pretty good..Im pretty sure his name is dave

-but ya thats me...say whats up when you guys see me...aieght!
    -ohh you have glasses korongo??
    ah fuck it, since everyone's sayin who they are i might as well too, im the terry player, i think since no one plays him that enough.

korngo sorry i couldnt do shit on tue or wed, i have two tests this week (fri) so i cant do shit until then.

chunk: on fri or sat ill give you money for the token speical
    It's allgood Ray. Hit me up if you go to SVGL tomorrow! =]

magus, I was the kid the black hoodie sweater. I wear glasses, but never at SVGL. lol if I see you, I'll say 'sup.
    nevermind I know who you are, you were clownin hella hard when alex was playin rickey...that shit was hella funny!
  • commonknowledgecommonknowledge you dream too much....... Joined: Posts: 193
    Originally posted by THE CHUNKSTA!

Yeah, i agree, ur finger will heal up.:D :cool: Keep taking those vitamins for it lolz. Anyway, My sentinel is fuckin nutty!:lol: But, i don't think i should say that, cuz ur sentinel blocks all of my fast flys..........Bitch:lol: :lol: Well, i dunno if i am going to be there on friday. I might go to Salinas or I might stay home and go to svgl.:D See ya'll there on probably FRiday or Saturday. BY THE WAY, if some of u svgl people know me and u guys see me there on Friday, give me your money if u want token special the next day. I'll get it for u people who can't wake up early as me:lol: Anyway, if u see me on Friday, then we'll talk about Token Special:cool:

~ChUnKStIzzle~

foshizzle!
    �All knowledge ultimately means self knowledge,� ~ Bruce lee
    Nafs- means soul in arabic.
    Soulknowledge
    Originally posted by Korngo

opera, nahh, I don't play 3s. =( I stop'd playing like 2 years ago. I use play with my friend Eric Wong (wtmag) but I rarely see him. =\

coo you know eric wong? i always play 3s/hang out with that guy hahaha. he lives here in davis where i go to school.
    Yeah, Eric was teaching me 3s for a lil' bit. At the time, everyone in Salinas was doing nothing but MvC2, but I always down for other games. So he was teaching me 3s. I was just another Chun whore, hahahaha. But I was picking up Oro, but then he went back to school in Davis =] 'sup Eric!

magus, yeah, Chunk is my homie! So I always cheer him on! 'sup Chunk! He could of won like 82384023840238 times but he kept going for flash! So it was killing me! =P

Who's all going to SVGL tomorrow? I wanna watch more GGXX so I can learn stuff on it. =]
    Originally posted by Korngo
    Who's all going to SVGL tomorrow? I wanna watch more GGXX so I can learn stuff on it. =]
    Me, me! I'm going to practice parrying with Jam tomorrow so when I miss you can watch the others put a combo exhibition on me.
  • BattosaiBattosai Joined: Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Is svgl going to get a import of hyper sf2 ae?, and are any of you peeps requesting that game to be ordered?

you ggxx and thats an import only.
    Originally posted by S cLuBBeR

Me, me! I'm going to practice parrying with Jam tomorrow so when I miss you can watch the others put a combo exhibition on me.

Shooooooot, I'll bust out my A-Kyosuke/Yun/Sakura. :lol:
    Hey, what's up SClubber.
    -the white guy that plays dudley...he's pretty good..Im pretty sure his name is dave
    Yeah, that's Dave. He and I(white Hugo fool) come by SVGL pretty often because we don't know where else to go for 3s competition. Usually what happens is Dave and I will play against each other like 10 times, and then I'll get bored because no one else is playing and I'll move onto CvS2 where I get my ass beat consistently and convincingly. I can't hang with you CvS2 fools, lol.

Anyway, I'm always down to play friendly 3s matches when I'm there, if anyone's interested.
  • goodgravygoodgravy Joined: Posts: 41
    Originally posted by commonknowledge

I think i played you last thursday in mvc2. not sure tho.....
  • koogykoogy BROKENTIER.COM Joined: Posts: 3,360
    tell svgl people to get rid of svc and put ggxx back into that cabinet. :(
    FIGHTING GAMER CLOTHING
    www.brokentier.com | www.twitter.com/brokentier | www.facebook.com/brokentier
    ya Im down to play today(fri) if you guys gonna be there...ggxx mvc2 3s..whatever!
    Ill be at svgl as soon as i get off work... which is like 10 pm :( . My friend said hell be there.... Sp that makes two of us playing 3s! yea! Ill keep at it with my cvs2 too....
  • MrBlankMrBlank Pimp God Inc. Joined: Posts: 568
    going today too yo probably mid evening and shit...

hawla....

ill be on the GGXX machine for sure...

black shirt sunglasses bruce lee hair yo
    --Pimp God Inc.-- "The Backhand stays warm when stupid bitches run they mouths"
    |Blank|Dasiastic|SF_Phocus|Pherai| "From East to West we hold it down"

-Team Diss Alliance's Verbal Assassin-
    |S.a.g.a|Blank|Pained Auron|Ronin|FireIsWet|JHoon|Athan|Slide|VSlash|
    Yeah, that's Dave. He and I(white Hugo fool) come by SVGL pretty often because we don't know where else to go for 3s competition. Usually what happens is Dave and I will play against each other like 10 times, and then I'll get bored because no one else is playing and I'll move onto CvS2 where I get my ass beat consistently and convincingly. I can't hang with you CvS2 fools, lol.

Are you the K raiden/morrigan dude?